PDA

View Full Version : Rather than banning people for PnP Infractions!

magnetaress
03-07-2020, 12:13 PM
Rather than banning people for PnP Infractions, why not just temporarily give them some time on the red server by moving their chars? I really believe they could be rehabilitated in a safe and loving environment where they could develop teamwork and leaderships skills.

The red server is perfect for this. There are very few camps taken. So there is plenty of room for new players to learn the ropes at their own pace.

We have a lot of professional veteran players who actively love to teach everquest skills by example. We are more than happy to help new players understand the strengths and weaknesesses in PvE so that they can have a really fun PvP career before moving back to blue to share their new and wonderful experiences with their fellow mob campers. :p

madgarin
03-07-2020, 12:22 PM
I support this. "We are sorry but due to you being a dick, you have been exiled to the Isle of Red"

Dogma
03-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Because then people would do it on purpose to go play on red.

Ripqozko
03-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Because then people would do it on purpose to go play on red.

No one purposely goes to red. Sorry you don't got players. Consider blue

Gatorsmash
03-07-2020, 05:20 PM
Rather than banning people for PnP Infractions, why not just temporarily give them some time on the red server by moving their chars? I really believe they could be rehabilitated in a safe and loving environment where they could develop teamwork and leaderships skills.

The red server is perfect for this. There are very few camps taken. So there is plenty of room for new players to learn the ropes at their own pace.

We have a lot of professional veteran players who actively love to teach everquest skills by example. We are more than happy to help new players understand the strengths and weaknesesses in PvE so that they can have a really fun PvP career before moving back to blue to share their new and wonderful experiences with their fellow mob campers. :p

Greatest suggestion I've read on this forum in 10 years

Vizax_Xaziv
03-07-2020, 05:47 PM
One major problem:

Couple weeks over on the Red might turn said person into an ever bigger sociopath/asshole!

Sibelia1
03-07-2020, 06:58 PM
genuine good idea; would revitalize red. OP is also very pretty and sublimely mysterious, like a vestal virgin or greek oracle-priestess.

magnetaress
03-07-2020, 08:39 PM
One major problem:

Couple weeks over on the Red might turn said person into an ever bigger sociopath/asshole!

It turned me into a beautiful and cheerful god fearing angel. I pray before I eat, and I love even mean people now. I believe that Red99 can do great things for us.

cd288
03-09-2020, 10:02 AM

This would be funny. Just delete any plat and items they gained while on Red when they move back to PvE so it hurts even worse.

Swish
03-09-2020, 04:25 PM
No thank you, red is a quality over quantity server...keep your crying petitioning rule breakers.

Jauna
03-14-2020, 04:45 AM
Break pnp on green > get sent to blue > break pnp on blue > get sent to red > break it on red > get sent to p04

DisbeAsos
03-14-2020, 12:05 PM
Do this but make them unable to loot anything. Otherwise folks will violate PnP policy just for a ride to red to camp some rares...