PDA

View Full Version : The p99 [finger quotes] raiding clans [finger quotes]

Gatorsmash
03-05-2020, 06:43 PM
I love watching the people on the p99 servers clutching their fucking pearls and skirts, screaming for the staff to moderate a rotating raid cycle on everything game wide while posting salty tear threads on the forums.

Rotating raid cycle on Fear yard trash? Every clan a part of that cycle should have their clan tag temporarily changed to "Feltching Champions of Norrath"

1000% everybody asking for staff help in the raiding scene were in cosplay raid clans who only got targets in those Saturday afternoon PoK open pick-up raids by roleplaying clans.

indiscriminate_hater
03-05-2020, 07:05 PM
I feel like regular quotes would have worked equally well here

magnetaress
03-05-2020, 07:17 PM
I never raided. Try red 99.

Madae
03-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Clans are for manly games, like shooters. EQ has guilds.

Bardp1999
03-05-2020, 07:35 PM
OP is obviously a professional at P99 - Reminds me of a young Kaso

Kohedron
03-05-2020, 07:52 PM
What is this "clan" you're referring to? You some sort of 1 bit WOW player?

Ripqozko
03-05-2020, 08:04 PM
Consider rust

Gatorsmash
03-05-2020, 08:10 PM
OP is obviously a professional at P99 - Reminds me of a young Kaso

I'm a super causal on green. I spit out my coffee when I heard the Nancy's had set up a rotation on yard trash. The amount of hand holding in the raid scene, you might as well be playing on live.

...and for the grammar nazi's, EQ is the last game I started to play that used "guilds". If I tried to call the clan a "guild" in Darkfall or Tarkov I would be killed and looted down to my socks.

Gustoo
03-05-2020, 08:10 PM
I never raided. Try red 99.

Gustoo
03-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Really this guy needs to play red and stop saying clans.

Next thing you know hes going to be calling toons "heroes"

giving me upset stomach. and diabetes.

Hazek
03-05-2020, 08:13 PM
Next thing you know he's gunna start calling chars "toons".

Tuljin
03-05-2020, 09:09 PM
Lineage couldn't break Fear this morning and they got reeeeeeeeeeally mad about it lol

aaezil
03-05-2020, 09:54 PM
This thread gave me coronavirus

Wonkie
03-05-2020, 11:03 PM
Lineage couldn't break Fear this morning and they got reeeeeeeeeeally mad about it lol

Pics of the mad please.

Nuggie
03-05-2020, 11:13 PM
Pics of the mad please.

Pics or it didnt happen.

@OP, Why do you have such an opinion for a part of the game that you don't play? If you were a participating member I might be more concerned about your opinion.

Gatorsmash
03-06-2020, 12:01 AM
Pics or it didnt happen.

@OP, Why do you have such an opinion for a part of the game that you don't play? If you were a participating member I might be more concerned about your opinion.

I dont have the time anymore to raid in a top Guild with the kids.

It's an observation, not opinion. The fucking handholding on p99 now is ridiculous, even compared to when this whole thing got started. The competition is what made the top guild's the top guild's in the first place. If your doing rotations on Yard trash the p99 staff might as well institute instanced zones.

Its worse than live servers, think about that shit. I'm waiting for the list system to hit raid targets where your forced to help kill the raid target just to get them off the list. Because that's where were going

Tethler
03-06-2020, 05:24 AM
I'm a super causal on green. I spit out my coffee when I heard the Nancy's had set up a rotation on yard trash. The amount of hand holding in the raid scene, you might as well be playing on live.

...and for the grammar nazi's, EQ is the last game I started to play that used "guilds". If I tried to call the clan a "guild" in Darkfall or Tarkov I would be killed and looted down to my socks.

"Nancy's"? Ok grandpa, time for your nap.

OuterChimp
03-06-2020, 10:11 AM
I don't have these problems on my Minecraft worlds.

Jungleberry
03-06-2020, 10:12 AM
okay boomer

Evets
03-06-2020, 10:31 AM
You're talking shit about something you have absolutely no idea about... pretty sure any guild can go to fear and take trash mobs as long as they are first to engage... also smaller guilds are usually welcome to participate with the larger guilds as far as I've seen with my actual experience in fear.

kjs86z
03-06-2020, 10:41 AM
consider blue

Zeboim
03-06-2020, 02:30 PM
We tried it full on FFA and it turns out the only bigger cancer than that is OP

magnetaress
03-06-2020, 02:32 PM
I feel like poFear is empty on red99 right now aswell.

Canelek
03-06-2020, 03:07 PM
This whole """guilds cooperating to a certain extent is maddening!""clan quote""

Gatorsmash
03-06-2020, 04:51 PM
2 hours you can do it

Fawqueue
03-06-2020, 08:05 PM
I dont have the time anymore to raid in a top Guild with the kids.

It's an observation, not opinion. The fucking handholding on p99 now is ridiculous, even compared to when this whole thing got started. The competition is what made the top guild's the top guild's in the first place. If your doing rotations on Yard trash the p99 staff might as well institute instanced zones.

Its worse than live servers, think about that shit. I'm waiting for the list system to hit raid targets where your forced to help kill the raid target just to get them off the list. Because that's where were going

There's a big difference between "competition" and whatever the fuck was happening in Fear pre-rotation. Most old-school players enjoy the race to raid bosses. Exactly zero enjoy battling over FTE on scarelings. The rotation wasn't hand-holding, it was the superior alternative. We're all still racing for Draco and CT, so don't get your panties in a bunch...competition is alive and well.

Sibelia1
03-07-2020, 01:41 AM
I love watching the people on the p99 servers clutching their fucking pearls and skirts, screaming for the staff to moderate a rotating raid cycle on everything game wide while posting salty tear threads on the forums.

Rotating raid cycle on Fear yard trash? Every clan a part of that cycle should have their clan tag temporarily changed to "Feltching Champions of Norrath"

1000% everybody asking for staff help in the raiding scene were in cosplay raid clans who only got targets in those Saturday afternoon PoK open pick-up raids by roleplaying clans.

raise hands if u actually own pearls, and skirts :D

Gatorsmash
03-07-2020, 05:19 PM
There's a big difference between "competition" and whatever the fuck was happening in Fear pre-rotation. Most old-school players enjoy the race to raid bosses. Exactly zero enjoy battling over FTE on scarelings. The rotation wasn't hand-holding, it was the superior alternative. We're all still racing for Draco and CT, so don't get your panties in a bunch...competition is alive and well.

I bet my buddy a camp sit & wait I could rile the bitches up in R%F with a random thought post. It's how we entertainer ourselves picking the next horrible RNG camp.

You R%F poopsockers couldn't get it to 5 pages in 24 hrs.......wtttttffff? I am disappoint.