PDA

View Full Version : Guise camp question

Annona
03-04-2020, 11:05 AM
If you are number 1 on the list does this give you camp rights to the supplier and room as well or is it common for the list people to just sit there for Assassin while others kill the rest?

Phaezed-Reality
03-04-2020, 11:10 AM
it's called the ass/sup camp. Whoever holds the camp, holds the camp. If you get there before anyone else. You get the camp. But since its a list and it never comes uncamped, its the people who already are there camp.

Basically you show up, and join the group and kill the stuff the group is killing if you want sup, and roll on it or follow the existing loot rules that the group has on it.

It is a dungeon so there is a camp, not a single mob designated to a person for outdoor zones.

Hope that helps !

magnetaress
03-04-2020, 11:13 AM
I suppose you can feel free to share it and so can others, but also not share. Ask, and you may receive.

Cen
03-04-2020, 11:48 AM
When you come to supplier area, 95% of the time you will join a party of 4-6 people, and any non guise loot is rolled on like a normal party. Im on my third sesson as we speak and thats how weve done it every time. I never saw more then 6 people waiting for it, so usually its a party here.

I mean im literally in the guise room right now. I'm in position 2, but I only have 14 hours left to do this. Fingers crossed it works out today.

Raclen
03-04-2020, 03:24 PM
Guise is common drop why would it take that long? It should be dropping every 2 hours or so.

Man0warr
03-04-2020, 04:01 PM
I've been in that camp where it didn't spawn/drop for 5-6 hours so it's definitely possible for RNG to screw you.

Erati
03-04-2020, 04:01 PM
Guise is common drop why would it take that long? It should be dropping every 2 hours or so.

thats only 4 “rounds”.

Lguk repop is 28 min and I have personally seen PH streaks range from 4 to 9 to 17 to 28.

Yes, Ive seen 28 ph in a row which is around 15 hours of no spawns.

Good Luck.

BlackBellamy
03-04-2020, 05:57 PM
it's called the ass/sup camp. Whoever holds the camp, holds the camp. If you get there before anyone else. You get the camp.

It's a weird camp that room. I got there and joined the list at #2. Number one was a lv35 cleric, sitting idle on the bottom of the ladder. I went up, the camp was spawned and after a bunch of rooting and gating I broke the room and claimed the Supplier. I invited the cleric into the group and eventually the group filled up. Everyone who joined was told I had dibs on the TBB and everything else was a random and some declined and left. Cleric and I got our guises and I got my TBB so that worked out. I broke the room so I felt that was a fair cop.

boukk
03-04-2020, 06:04 PM

Average is def not 2 hours on this server, and personnal experience daggers drop more than mask.

Cen
03-04-2020, 06:10 PM
thats only 4 “rounds”.

Lguk repop is 28 min and I have personally seen PH streaks range from 4 to 9 to 17 to 28.

Yes, Ive seen 28 ph in a row which is around 15 hours of no spawns.

Good Luck.

https://i.imgur.com/75OwA5u.png

:D

I watched 4 people get it within about 6 hours, it was going good today

Asteria
03-09-2020, 11:07 AM
https://i.imgur.com/75OwA5u.png

:D

I watched 4 people get it within about 6 hours, it was going good today

Congrats on DE mask Cenbo, and other winners! :)

Ataria
03-09-2020, 12:24 PM
Yesterday was 25 Phs, Ass (dagger), 2 Phs, then Ass (mask). I wonder how it went after I left last night, hopefully a lot of people got them in a cluster.

Erati
03-09-2020, 12:46 PM
Yesterday was 25 Phs, Ass (dagger), 2 Phs, then Ass (mask). I wonder how it went after I left last night, hopefully a lot of people got them in a cluster.

see you didnt beat my record - Gratssss :D

Ataria
03-09-2020, 01:19 PM
see you didnt beat my record - Gratssss :D

Haha it was super close!! I thought I was going to be there 48 hours. I mean after 15 or 20 Phs your mind isn't like okay next one is it, it is now, hmm How does my sleep longevity forecast look for the next 24 hours? lol

Cen
03-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Haha it was super close!! I thought I was going to be there 48 hours. I mean after 15 or 20 Phs your mind isn't like okay next one is it, it is now, hmm How does my sleep longevity forecast look for the next 24 hours? lol

I kept saying how worth it was for the XP even if its not the best it felt like less time wasted I needed that padding lol

Ataria
03-09-2020, 01:36 PM
I kept saying how worth it was for the XP even if its not the best it felt like less time wasted I needed that padding lol

Goodness me too. I ate a death, sadly. 2 more deaths and I would be down to 49. Now from that camp, I am 2 yellows in!

(And if anyone asks how can I eat a death at 50 as a cleric... I had 2 bodies, one with clothes and one completely naked. I mouse turned and of course it hit my naked body. Nothing to keep on corpse so I couldn't let go. And I could not cast!).

Videri
03-09-2020, 02:03 PM
Goodness me too. I ate a death, sadly. 2 more deaths and I would be down to 49. Now from that camp, I am 2 yellows in!

(And if anyone asks how can I eat a death at 50 as a cleric... I had 2 bodies, one with clothes and one completely naked. I mouse turned and of course it hit my naked body. Nothing to keep on corpse so I couldn't let go. And I could not cast!).

Ouchies! Next time, you can do /load and select your UI and hit Load. That boots you from the corpse (and clears chat boxes). Some people /q, which also works, but I think they only do that because they don’t know about /load.

Bigsham
03-09-2020, 04:11 PM
if you loot a naked corpse /q and it will still be there

Swish
03-09-2020, 04:14 PM
I rolled a dark elf <3

Ataria
03-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Ouchies! Next time, you can do /load and select your UI and hit Load. That boots you from the corpse (and clears chat boxes). Some people /q, which also works, but I think they only do that because they don’t know about /load.

That is very good to know!! Thank you!

Ataria
03-09-2020, 05:10 PM
if you loot a naked corpse /q and it will still be there

Not sure why I did not think of that. I think I was just in the mindset get myself rezzed and mana back quick for healing and nukes, and now thinking about it, I bet I wouldn't have done it even if I did think of it, cause I bet i would have thought that maybe it counted as me already looting the corpse since I clicked it and it would poof when /q. Good to know it doesn't!

Ataria
03-09-2020, 05:12 PM
I rolled a dark elf <3

You were the smart one!