PDA

View Full Version : OOT really gets to people....

Baba
03-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Island fever. We've all heard of it but have you seen it in the wild? Killing the same mobs over and over stuck on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean. Toeking the Troll shaman sure found out the hard way.

I had just logged on 7pmish PST and lo and behold the sisters are open. Break camp and start whacking away. Toeking stops by to ask how long I'll be there almost immediately, which I reply quite some time I just logged in. He comes back an hour later and guffawed at me still camping sisters. Things quickly escalate and he has the audacity to bring up our Lord and Savior Brad McQuaid, saying I'll die like him from camping the mobs all night. The tears start flowing and he said all he wanted was an hour of time to camp the mobs. Do what we all do I replied, the dwarves are wide open and good exp. I figured he'd head that way and that was the end... How little did I know that I was dealing with a cracked man. Someone on their last leg, just needing that sweet sweet dose of phat sister loot/exp. Then it began.

First comes mob stealing. Good try Mr. King of Toes. But my mage pet will out damage you everyday of the week. Then he brings over some gobbys. Also good luck as my pets DS ate through them. Now he ups the anti and brings over all the sisters who I wasn't camping at once. Again mage's are strong and i just nuked the hell out of them and left a pile of corpses. This just make's him more mad. Finally I see his Magnum Opus of training. A Seafury. Problem is he can't shake his big friend and he keeps trying to log out with it near me. I had collected so much pp and swords i was encumbered and needed to sell so i just called it a night and logged. And that ends my story with the Toeking. Please post if you have any tales from this wretched creature. Like Gollum, we should pity him.

Dildy
03-03-2020, 01:50 PM
This guy is absolutely off his rocker. He threatened to train me on lvl 16 necros using a VPN. If you see Toeking, I advise you to just put him on ignore immediately.

Artelius

Baba
03-03-2020, 01:51 PM
Glad to see I wasn't the only one. Good to see you Art! had a few chars over the years in ALS.

Wonkie
03-03-2020, 02:04 PM
Sorry you got roleplayed

Wooted
03-03-2020, 02:25 PM
Some people have some serious mental issues that play on these servers. Hopefully he never harms anyone in the real world.

DMN
03-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Guess he didn't have the balls to train Styria. Last time I was in OOT she was still spawning at level 60 or something absurd and hitting for like 300 damage.

magnetaress
03-03-2020, 02:35 PM
I got real mad at a druid on red 99 in OOT a few years ago because they kept killing me on my druid with their epic and I didn't have one, but that is OK.

OuterChimp
03-03-2020, 03:02 PM
Now this is a proper R&F. 10 out of 10 Sir. I /salute you!

Drakoz
03-03-2020, 03:14 PM
Sounds like you had one hell of a night lol ...Amazing what people will do.

derpcake2
03-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Hope this guy gets banned before macequest.

RipVanFish
03-03-2020, 03:59 PM
LOL this is what RnF is for. Not silly DMO threads, this.

beversami
03-03-2020, 04:55 PM
Did someone mention the racist guild DMO?

Evets
03-03-2020, 05:36 PM
He musta been toeking on that good shit!

Modwolf
03-03-2020, 05:56 PM
He musta been toeking on that good shit!

You win!

Castle2.0
03-03-2020, 06:03 PM
Pewpew is a high level killing a lowish level camp - nothing wrong with this.

But remember, when you get exp AND loot from camp, Toeking gives you 2 hours. When you're only getting loot, you only get 1 hour.

Modwolf
03-03-2020, 06:20 PM
Pewpew is a high level killing a lowish level camp - nothing wrong with this.

But remember, when you get exp AND loot from camp, Toeking gives you 2 hours. When you're only getting loot, you only get 1 hour.

🤔 okay toeking

cd288
03-03-2020, 06:56 PM
Oh man I'm glad to see multiple other people had issues with this guy. This dude is nuts. he was going after me in /ooc one time and the whole zone was just like wtf is wrong with you?

Dude is very on edge and it takes very little to set him off.

Baba
03-03-2020, 07:21 PM
The hilarious part is I was 33 and made 2kpp and level 34 in 4-5 hours of half afk grinding. 35 is the cut off from blue to green when it’s time to leave.

Baba
03-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Sorry 1kpp

Gatorsmash
03-03-2020, 09:34 PM
10/10

Feel partially responsible I sold that try hard that gators mash maul for 400 plat because he looked like a sucker

Mblake81
03-03-2020, 10:22 PM
Island fever. We've all heard of it but have you seen it in the wild? Killing the same mobs over and over stuck on a tiny island in the middle of the ocean. Toeking the Troll shaman sure found out the hard way.

I had just logged on 7pmish PST and lo and behold the sisters are open. Break camp and start whacking away. Toeking stops by to ask how long I'll be there almost immediately, which I reply quite some time I just logged in. He comes back an hour later and guffawed at me still camping sisters. Things quickly escalate and he has the audacity to bring up our Lord and Savior Brad McQuaid, saying I'll die like him from camping the mobs all night. The tears start flowing and he said all he wanted was an hour of time to camp the mobs. Do what we all do I replied, the dwarves are wide open and good exp. I figured he'd head that way and that was the end... How little did I know that I was dealing with a cracked man. Someone on their last leg, just needing that sweet sweet dose of phat sister loot/exp. Then it began.

First comes mob stealing. Good try Mr. King of Toes. But my mage pet will out damage you everyday of the week. Then he brings over some gobbys. Also good luck as my pets DS ate through them. Now he ups the anti and brings over all the sisters who I wasn't camping at once. Again mage's are strong and i just nuked the hell out of them and left a pile of corpses. This just make's him more mad. Finally I see his Magnum Opus of training. A Seafury. Problem is he can't shake his big friend and he keeps trying to log out with it near me. I had collected so much pp and swords i was encumbered and needed to sell so i just called it a night and logged. And that ends my story with the Toeking. Please post if you have any tales from this wretched creature. Like Gollum, we should pity him.

/clap

Dildy
03-03-2020, 10:49 PM
Here's a fun lil blip of what I dealt with this morning. Toeking the king of sister island...

https://imgur.com/y7FApxd

Artelius

Dildy
03-03-2020, 11:17 PM

magnetaress
03-03-2020, 11:19 PM
can we get people bakeracted for EQ posts?

Wonkie
03-03-2020, 11:25 PM

Hello friend, here is the image you requested.

https://i.imgur.com/y7FApxd.jpg?1

Dildy
03-03-2020, 11:27 PM
god thank you im terrible at forumquest

magnetaress
03-03-2020, 11:28 PM
I have pvpd at sisters on red but never once was pkd there

Try red99

cd288
03-03-2020, 11:43 PM
Everyone post more of these amazing screenshots pls

Baba
03-04-2020, 01:49 AM
Galach finally said... it’s been taken care of.

Evets
03-04-2020, 10:28 AM
Haha good job!

BlackBellamy
03-04-2020, 11:15 AM
I had a guy like that in my guild. He was also "you think I even wanna play this game anymore" too after pages of drama and how everyone was against him or didn't give him exactly what he wanted. I haven't seen him in weeks now. These high-energy stressed-out narcissists burn out rather quickly.

cd288
03-04-2020, 05:01 PM
Galach finally said... it’s been taken care of.

Ban? Suspension? Would be good for the community to see what happens to these types of people I think, so that other people like Toeking might think twice before acting like him

Dildy
03-04-2020, 05:27 PM
RnF finally delivers justice!

Baba
03-04-2020, 06:22 PM
Not totally sure what ended up happening. Galach messages me saying it had been taken care of. Sent a message to my report on the forums saying it’s an outdoor camp and you can’t camp both technically. But the. Messages me again saying that more was being done. I think the RnF was enough to push the issue forward. Guess this is usually the best way to deal with problems.

Thugnuts
03-04-2020, 10:05 PM
Toeking is a great guy and I see nothing wrong with calling you out. Try not hogging the camp for days, or jfc maybe even invite the guy to your group and play together? You know, actually make a friend instead of sitting there alone immobilized in front of the computer while you arteries slowly clog? Oh but Thugnuts, muh good exp an shiet and... whatever. It's not 1999 anymore. It's not like you're gonna get behind on leveling up your Commodore 64 rendered cartoon avatar and miss out on something important.

Good thread otherwise.

Nuggie
03-05-2020, 02:11 AM
It's not Clear Argues with Clear level of good. But it was passable.

TomisFeline
03-05-2020, 03:36 AM
Hope this guy gets banned before macequest.

Hazek
03-05-2020, 03:39 AM
Yeah guys quit hogging the manastone camp. You need to let someone else have a turn after an hour.

gundumbwing
03-05-2020, 07:47 AM
Toeking is a great guy and I see nothing wrong with calling you out. Try not hogging the camp for days, or jfc maybe even invite the guy to your group and play together? You know, actually make a friend instead of sitting there alone immobilized in front of the computer while you arteries slowly clog? Oh but Thugnuts, muh good exp an shiet and... whatever. It's not 1999 anymore. It's not like you're gonna get behind on leveling up your Commodore 64 rendered cartoon avatar and miss out on something important.

Good thread otherwise.

Toeking may be a great guy outside of EQ, but In the game he's a piece of shit.

Why would anyone want to group with a mentally unstable manchild that gets upset over pixels being camped.

BlackBellamy
03-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Toeking is a great guy and I see nothing wrong with calling you out.

He's calling people pieces of shit, fucking assholes, losers, and is extremely offensive throughout that chat. He makes claims which are not only completely wrong but which betray a great deal of narcissism.

And you jump in and your argument is hey guys try not to stay at some camp longer than Toeking wants you to stay and everything will be cool. Because he's a great guy.

You're a great guy like Toeking too?

Uuruk
03-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Sounds like you lost.

cd288
03-05-2020, 11:11 AM
He's calling people pieces of shit, fucking assholes, losers, and is extremely offensive throughout that chat. He makes claims which are not only completely wrong but which betray a great deal of narcissism.

And you jump in and your argument is hey guys try not to stay at some camp longer than Toeking wants you to stay and everything will be cool. Because he's a great guy.

/r/murderedbywords

Kohedron
03-05-2020, 01:17 PM
lmao @ green problems.

Thugnuts
03-05-2020, 02:22 PM

Yes.

Nirgon
03-05-2020, 02:57 PM
This is why PvP is needed in EQ

AgentEpilot
03-05-2020, 03:05 PM
The ocean of tears claims another victim to replenish its waters.

Bardp1999
03-05-2020, 05:18 PM
I love properly told stories of people melting down over camp. Great work OP.

On behalf of the RnF mob I rule in your favor - DEATH TO TOEKING THE INCEL

https://i.imgur.com/EEvM1M3.gif

Gustoo
03-05-2020, 08:12 PM
Definitely want to try red.

Asteria
03-08-2020, 09:02 AM
F yeah :P

5/5 Stars, thank you

Canelek
03-08-2020, 12:24 PM

Wow. That is insane.

Thugnuts
03-08-2020, 01:39 PM
I still say Toeking is the good guy here. It's only natural to be frustrated when you're trying to play and some guy is all like "it's camped bro come back in like 2 days" at every fucking zone and camp you come across. At least he has the courtesy to call you an asshole to your face when you're being all passive aggressive, instead of acting a wanker and then being all like "im reporting you for abuse" hahaha, what a woman's blouse!

magnetaress
03-08-2020, 01:41 PM
Definitely want to try red.

Toeking would fit in well here.

Wrekt
03-08-2020, 02:09 PM
I still say Toeking is the good guy here. ... word salad...

Toeking is trash and so are you. Fuck off.

Thugnuts
03-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Toeking is trash and so are you. Fuck off.

^jimmies :D

Baba
03-08-2020, 03:35 PM
I still say Toeking is the good guy here. It's only natural to be frustrated when you're trying to play and some guy is all like "it's camped bro come back in like 2 days" at every fucking zone and camp you come across. At least he has the courtesy to call you an asshole to your face when you're being all passive aggressive, instead of acting a wanker and then being all like "im reporting you for abuse" hahaha, what a woman's blouse!

I actually sort of agree with you. BUT i'd only been there an hour and had just logged on for the evening when the trains started coming. If he came back 10 hours later it would of been a different story.

billwilliams
03-14-2020, 06:08 PM
Rumour has it Toeking is a good guy after all, a mostly well loved Shaman that buffs anyone expecting nothing in return. Rumor has it he also heartily apologized to you soon after this negative encounter but you still chose to be a weasel and make this post, then days later another post about someone else for similar circumstance? Funny how that goes...

Sarodare
03-27-2020, 11:22 PM
Apparently galach didnt talk to him stern enough.. hes currently at sisters trying to do it again, except he approached from a lawyer quest stand point. Tried to ks a sister in the hut then I died and he got the train lmao theres numerous other sisters open but he refuses to listen..

Tethler
03-27-2020, 11:28 PM
Rumour has it Toeking is a good guy after all

Apparently galach didnt talk to him stern enough.. hes currently at sisters trying to do it again, except he approached from a lawyer quest stand point. Tried to ks a sister in the hut then I died and he got the train lmao theres numerous other sisters open but he refuses to listen..

Yeah, seems like a totally cool and normal individual to me. :rolleyes:

Christina.
03-28-2020, 03:04 PM

I'm laughing so hard lol.

Attention Toeking if you can see this reply. Your solution to this problem is very easy, roll on RED your the kind of player who needs to play a PVP server..clearly lol.. Here you can just attack whoever your mad at and fight for the camp you want!

Onward, I'm more concerned with how the poster of this screenshot is starving his magician :o summon some damn water and food and feed your character, how sad! Lol

shuklak
03-28-2020, 11:06 PM
Toeking confirmed good guy and straight edge.

Gustoo
03-28-2020, 11:38 PM
Amazing thread definitely toe King needs to roll red immediately and start enjoying life and not throwing empty gutless words around.

Posts like this make me remember why I'd rather play a 30 pop pvp server.

Fammaden
03-28-2020, 11:50 PM
Amazing thread definitely toe King needs to roll red immediately and start enjoying life and not throwing empty gutless words around.

Absolute agreement brother. I'd prefer the both of you played there too.

Christina.
03-29-2020, 12:20 AM

PVP would've solved all of this lol. If I want a camp and you won't leave , it's war...period. haha

Swish
03-29-2020, 12:50 AM
PVP would've solved all of this

Arvan
03-29-2020, 02:48 AM
You all need ROOP (ruins of old paineel)

Thugnuts
03-30-2020, 02:27 PM
I'd rather play a 30 pop pvp server.

If a pixel drops in Kithicor Forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

reznor_
03-30-2020, 04:50 PM
The troll shaman Toeking made headlines today;
But not the good kind, like you want.

https://i.imgur.com/fUUDvmN.png

Swish
03-30-2020, 05:29 PM
The troll shaman Toeking made headlines today;
But not the good kind, like you want.

https://i.imgur.com/fUUDvmN.png

OOT trains lol