PDA

View Full Version : Undead Grimrot Spawn rate.

Delrake
02-29-2020, 08:04 PM
I believe in original classic the Grimrot PH was on a short zone respawn timer and changed later to increased spawn rate and a 3 hr 12min respawn. Currently Grimrot is 3 hr 12min spawn and may still have the lower drop rate. From talking to various clerics the past month undead version of him pops once every 8-10 days on average of constant PH clearing. Might be worth a look to see if this is the intended rate. People i talk to say he's much more likely to spawn on Blue.

Meant to post this in green bugs - feel free to move there if mod can.

Rathnir
03-02-2020, 03:25 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80243

This is a post where Grimrot is nerfed to the current state. You are unlikely to get it changed without evidence.

nphixion
05-08-2020, 08:13 AM
My 2 cents:
GMs have accommodated other sensible fixes to EQ content. Rooted dragons, AOE limitations, /list system. EQ is an indifferent, difficult game but this quest appears to standalone in the time, effort and rarity to maintain. O well tho. -_-

Man0warr
05-09-2020, 08:12 PM
The sensible fixes are only implemented if they help make less work for the volunteer GMs. That's the main reason for Dragons being rooted and the /list system. If it's just a Quality of Life fix it usually doesn't happen until it actually gets added to Classic EQ, if ever.