PDA

View Full Version : 20Y OLD DEADMO Cannot Sustain The Modern Autistic Sociopath

TheDudeAbides
02-29-2020, 05:10 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Green wasn't a very good idea

The net gain to coincide with WOW Classic is about 300 players which is decreasing by the day. There are so many colored servers upon the feathered Dinosaur at this point that the choice is either cream, sugar or Splenda. Tea is Tea however

Everything within Reality is always within a state of decay except Nostalgia

Everyone wants nice things and without an abundance of resources (especially in Classic) not everyone can have nice things. If you don't have nice things you are a loser

Nobody wants to be a loser. To not be a loser you have to work harder and want it more than the other autistic sociopath that doesn't want to be a loser either. Everyone is born a loser

I went to the local game store the other day and was angry that they no longer sold Virtual Boys. I was able to find one online that some guys had restored. It came in a box labeled Project 1995 Classic. It even came with Warioland. I like this game very much. I send my only friend alerts at 3AM to turn on his Virtual Boy at the same time so we can play together in spirit and then compare high scores

I would rather assemble IPhones in China than be bossed around by a fat loser at 3AM in the morning. China only has skinny bosses because they are loser Communists like Bernie Sanders and nobody has enough food to eat

Modern P99 Guild Leaders would rather teach Chinese children to push buttons and follow simple instructions than deal with sociopathic autistic gamers so they could just keep all the loot for themselves. The beauty of such a system, would be that the Guild Leaders leading the charge from the local Starbucks (where people are defecating on the bathroom floor and shooting up on the toilet seat) is they won't get the Coronavirus, which leads to AIDS, followed by an itchy asshole

Someone should create a Virtual Survivor Twitch stream where all of the P99 Raiders are dumped on an island without food and water. Once every 7 Days at a specific location a Helicopter will fly by and drop 1 carrot and 1 bottle of corona beer (Sorry No Lime) because we all know sugar is bad for you and future President Micheal Bloomberg is going to ban Coke and Pepsi

Then we can watch the elite gather together their forces, charge up their mallets, refresh their soulfires and bring their lvl 34 Mage pets to beat the game

Someone will stub their toe on a rock which will trigger Dolalin to immediately issue a bug report about it

Anyone want to play some Quake 2 DM?

Smellybuttface
02-29-2020, 05:31 PM
an itchy asshole

Zeboim
02-29-2020, 05:42 PM
Tmc;dr

Zoggren
02-29-2020, 05:48 PM
Sounds like prime Dark Men of Odus Material. Nirgon will DM. Make sure to wear a fedora or pork pie hat in the video interview.

heyokah
02-29-2020, 06:13 PM
Didnt read. Nice colors tho.

BlackBellamy
02-29-2020, 07:39 PM
Did someone say Coronavirus?

I'm glad all this leads to is an itchy asshole cause I've been dealing with that for years. Nothing a shovel and some Preparation-H can't cure though, I'm just joking I would never beat my ex-wife with a shovel.

Bardp1999
02-29-2020, 07:51 PM
The tip of a male human penis is also called the Corona

Nirgon
02-29-2020, 07:56 PM
Sounds like prime Dark Men of Odus Material. Nirgon will DM. Make sure to wear a fedora or pork pie hat in the video interview.

?????

Wallicker
02-29-2020, 07:58 PM
Lost me at green wasn’t a very good idea.

GnomeLuvr
02-29-2020, 08:10 PM
The tip of a male human penis is also called the Corona

Actually, it isn't. The tip of the penis is called the glans. The corona is the part of the glans which is closest to the shaft, which forms the ridge around it's circumference, where the glans meets the penis.

source: i have a penis.

El-Hefe
02-29-2020, 08:20 PM
Drugs

Wonkie
02-29-2020, 09:00 PM
Actually, it isn't. The tip of the penis is called the glans. The corona is the part of the glans which is closest to the shaft, which forms the ridge around it's circumference, where the glans meets the penis.

good info

Endorra
03-01-2020, 02:34 PM

As someone with both a professional and deeply (so, so deeply) personal interest in penises, I was rushing to post this correction and I am relieved to see that someone already did so.

This thread is now about penile anatomy.

How is everyone's frenulum doing?

BlackBellamy
03-01-2020, 06:13 PM

Do you have a Named penis? Or are you still dealing with the placeholders?

Thomacles
03-01-2020, 06:40 PM
And the function of a Cowpers gland?

Smellybuttface
03-01-2020, 08:41 PM
i have a penis.

Nuggie
03-01-2020, 10:01 PM
Do you have a Named penis? Or are you still dealing with the placeholders?

bwuahahaha

Smyd
03-02-2020, 07:44 AM
... male ... penis ...

Genuinely curious as to the existence of the female penis

kjs86z
03-02-2020, 11:44 AM
we need something to do while infected w/ coronavirus

Budder
03-02-2020, 12:12 PM
Fuck the Coronavirus. The Flu killed 35,000 last year in the US.

Jubal
03-02-2020, 12:29 PM
Fuck the Coronavirus. The Flu killed 35,000 last year in the US.

And that's with 80,000,000 American adults (CDC Estimate) getting flu vaccines that doesn't exist for covid19, which is also estimated to have north of 20x the mortality rate of influenza. (According to data from the CDC and exchanges with multiple global health experts. On average, the flu mortality rate during the past 10 years has been 0.1%.) Recent data from the Chinese government set the COVID-19 mortality rate at 2.3%.

Wonkie
03-02-2020, 12:52 PM
And that's with 80,000,000 American adults (CDC Estimate) getting flu vaccines that doesn't exist for covid19, which is also estimated to have north of 20x the mortality rate of influenza. (According to data from the CDC and exchanges with multiple global health experts. On average, the flu mortality rate during the past 10 years has been 0.1%.) Recent data from the Chinese government set the COVID-19 mortality rate at 2.3%.

ok now do pneumonia

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 02:19 PM
Some of us are just asocial, not sociopathic, and some of us are 'pretty' 'health concious' and just traumatized, not autistic.

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 02:20 PM
Also I got the flu vaccine and still got 'the flu'

magnetaress
03-02-2020, 02:20 PM
but it probably wasn't as bad as if I didn't get the flu vaccine and I am pretty sure the CDC stole my antibodies without my consent :(

Dogma
03-02-2020, 03:08 PM
It'll only kill the weak. Mighty iksar immune.

Huc11
03-02-2020, 10:44 PM
Thank you for the Spandau Ballet. It was exactly what I needed. What a pleasant surprise.

solleks
03-03-2020, 12:26 AM
but it probably wasn't as bad as if I didn't get the flu vaccine and I am pretty sure the CDC stole my antibodies without my consent :(

Don't get the vaccine please

Endorra
03-03-2020, 01:13 AM
Genuinely curious as to the existence of the female penis

I'm sure google can help you with this.

twitchthroe
03-03-2020, 01:32 AM
getting flu vaccines

Could you provide evidence of flu vaccines doing anything? I can/could provide statistical data of it doing nothing... but I can't be bothered, but potentially I could. Just want the evidence of it actually doing something to counteract the evidence I've seen of it doing nothing.

BlackBellamy
03-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Could you provide evidence of flu vaccines doing anything? I can/could provide statistical data of it doing nothing... but I can't be bothered, but potentially I could. Just want the evidence of it actually doing something to counteract the evidence I've seen of it doing nothing.

No one can be bothered. You're either going to get your shot or you won't.

magnetaress
03-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Anecdotally its been 50/50 for me out of about 20 flu shots in my entire life.

Wonkie
03-03-2020, 01:20 PM
Vaccines normalize intravenous drug usage

Just say no

magnetaress
03-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Vaccines normalize intravenous drug usage

Just say no

I dehydrated, vasal vagal'd and passed out like 5x after a blood draw. I refused my IV. Drank some OJ got some sleep. Felt better in a day instead of like 30 minutes having to pee constantly.

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 01:40 PM
After a few days, I can say that this thread title is wrong,

Should be "20 yr old deadmo can only sustain the modern autistic sociopath".

I deleted my chars

This will make most of you crack a smile and laugh, because you're modern autistic sociopaths x)

Best thing about this server is the RnF forum

Worst thing about this game is it's the people from the RnF forum that play this game.

This should be the other way around.

Game itself is sick af tho, but it does feel like ur roleplaying a goldfish with one fin than anything else. But rly enjoyed my time and do not regret a moment of my 80 hours no life while I had some time off.

Farewell, Everquest! Glad to have given it a shot.

Also wish I noticed everyone here was a raging conspiracist from the start I probably would have had some great convs. Too late now! Gotta settle with a much shittier mmo, the real life one. At least there's pussy though, and the girls aren't actually guys in this other game.

Ciao, maybe I'll be back but I'd probably need get paralyzed from the waste down to make that choice again.

Best of luck to you all

Sethius Marlowe
03-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Y’all are a bunch of idiots that think you’re the smartest person in the room.

Phaezed-Reality
03-07-2020, 02:15 PM

https://i.imgur.com/jecHyQH.gif

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 03:37 PM

Dunno if this is half aimed at me but seems so given the timing.

I'll tell ya, I and generally think I'm the dumbest in the room. Hard to say this about RnF but I'd think I'm one of the dumbest.

But here's something that is a reccurring thing in my life and I think you'd fit the bill here. I'd own you at everything except the memorization of useless crap, while at the same time thinking I'm terrible at everything / being genuinely humble about it. It would probably piss you off so much you'd want to take some seriously spiteful actions towards me :P

Again, I've just experienced this so much. Fuckin TV and hunger for power ruins so many peoples outlook

Dunno why I defended myself, there's the low confidence thing for ya ;) doesn't affect much apart from when I'm trying to enter a space without having earned my respect there.

Others with fake confidence can just waltz into random places thinking they are a big shot. I feel like a small fry in these circumstances, while you're prob better off in these situations I at least am looking at reality, you're looking at a weird story you tell yourself that uni gave you (if that's even legit), and that collection of lies you tell yourself is what allows you to fit into these fuckin weird af virtual realms of sociopaths, which just aren't real life...

xD Time to go out and get laid, everquest nearly cucked me again lmao, games are for literal dorks

twitchthroe
03-07-2020, 03:48 PM
I'm an post edit addict. I go with the flow, click go so my message is out there with the vibe I wrote it, and then edit in correct grammar. Often take out some fluff. My ability to edit was turned off though, lol

So if you enjoy reading well laid out text like me. Sorry about that

OuterChimp
03-09-2020, 10:19 AM
#AutistsUnite

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
03-09-2020, 10:29 AM
I worry about the volume of people who throw around autistic like an insult. Honestly don't some of you feel even a little bad about it? It's like 10 year old stuff.

OuterChimp
03-09-2020, 10:49 AM
I worry about the volume of people who throw around autistic like an insult. Honestly don't some of you feel even a little bad about it? It's like 10 year old stuff.

It's not an insult as I'm sure a lot of folks here are on the spectrum.

It's how you take it and how you mean it. I know sometimes that is tough as you don't get the meaning when just reading forum posts.

In a place like this with I'm sure a bunch of folks who are somewhere on the spectrum it's more of a badge of honor.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
03-09-2020, 10:53 AM
Modern Autistic Sociopath isn't complimentary however you look at it. Autism is thrown about too much. No offense but its the same as throwing around downs syndrome and saying HEY they do fine, wear it like a badge of honour. No.

I'm not on the spectrum but have 2 kids who are and im just now starting to see how other kids are becoming aware of it and they are changing and singling them out. Try telling a 7 year old who is suddenly finding himself left out of stuff "Its a badge of honour".

its heart breaking

OuterChimp
03-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Modern Autistic Sociopath isn't complimentary however you look at it. Autism is thrown about too much. No offense but its the same as throwing around downs syndrome and saying HEY they do fine, wear it like a badge of honour. No.

I'm not on the spectrum but have 2 kids who are and im just now starting to see how other kids are becoming aware of it and they are changing and singling them out. Try telling a 7 year old who is suddenly finding himself left out of stuff "Its a badge of honour".

its heart breaking

Hopkins, I understand where you are coming from and meant no disrespect to you or your family and will take in to consideration where you are comign from.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
03-09-2020, 11:01 AM
None taken. Everyone likely has ripped on something and got a new perspective later wether or not they will admit it. And trust me when your a parent to a kid with what some would call "issues" you get fairly steeled to it.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
03-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Im also regretting even relying. No doubt the freedom of speech edgelord brigade will soon arrive to tell me how evil i was to try and disagree with another viewpoint -_-

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 12:54 PM
Honestly don't some of you feel even a little bad about it?

Yes, in my case it eats me alive since I feel completely different the next day if it happens. However it's this kind of thing that actually allows me to act normal in a new space, since I now feel like people know I'm a weirdo, and I'm content with being a weirdo, not so content with freaking people one out - before something like this happens I'm just repressing shit. I'm not sure how to avoid it to be honest but since this is the case it completely ruins most peoples opinions of me before I even get to 'be myself'.

I however highly doubt most people feel bad about their spurge. I've never met anyone anything like me.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 12:58 PM
Yes, in my case it eats me alive since I feel completely different the next day if it happens. However it's this kind of thing that actually allows me to act normal in a new space, since I now feel like people know I'm a weirdo, and I'm content with being a weirdo, not so content with freaking people one out - before something like this happens I'm just repressing shit. I'm not sure how to avoid it to be honest but since this is the case it completely ruins most peoples opinions of me before I even get to 'be myself'.

I however highly doubt most people feel bad about their spurge. I've never met anyone anything like me.

i rate this post narcissistic/10

I really need to meditate more. It's the only thing that helps. Life is kinda weird atm tho and challenging to get into the mode of helping myself/being nice to myself. This particular bit is aurely common among a lot of people though.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 01:01 PM
Really glad I am not a sociopath. So none of this thread applies to me.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 01:04 PM
Im also regretting even relying. No doubt the freedom of speech edgelord brigade will soon arrive to tell me how evil i was to try and disagree with another viewpoint -_-

It sucks that it's politically incorrect to judge people based on their actions and personality and life choices now. You're more than welcome to do just that in reality, I encourage it and hope you don't get any repercussions for just saying what you think.

Hell I often get sympathy for doing just that from the OTT carebears. I hate getting sympathy, fukin pussys. Be honest ffs.

Worst thing about being in a wheel chair must be everyone being fake nice to you. Unless you're too retarded to see through it, then I'm sure the attention is great.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 01:04 PM

I prefer freedom of speech, but I recommend you don't use the idea of it as a shield to justify your own rationalizations, beliefs, and bad ideas.

You are free to say and do things, but even saying something mean has very serious consequences. So just because a thing can be said, doesn't necessarily follow that it should be being said.

Calling people names on here is harmful. Is it somewhat legal? Sorta, the mods will delete the worst stuff. We should be kind and thoughtful with our speech here. Many of us come to EQ to get away from really tough situations IRL. The time we spend on EQ may be the 4 hrs out of the day after a 16 hr double shift at Walmart that resets us. Or keeps us alive overseas in Iraq and brings us home to mom.

EQ definitely has been a big part of why I am a good person and not a dead person.

Be nice.

Love.
~lillia

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 01:13 PM
but even saying something mean has very serious consequences.

only to insecure people who've been rejected from life. Been there, and know how it feels. And also know it's their responsibility to ACT different in their own time, giving them more self respect - thus letting these things bounces off them.

it's your own fault if it really affects you. at the end of the day, the only reason they are being an arse hole is because they've got serious problems of their own.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 01:27 PM
only to insecure people who've been rejected from life. Been there, and know how it feels. And also know it's their responsibility to ACT different in their own time, giving them more self respect - thus letting these things bounces off them.

it's your own fault if it really affects you. at the end of the day, the only reason they are being an arse hole is because they've got serious problems of their own.

Yes, and no. We don't need to constantly abuse each other verbally. Call a child enough names and put it down enough, and it will grow to resent you. Love & encouragement is better at creating a good life for us all. When we say mean things to other people, it is US who are in pain. It's not always about the other person. We don't need to transfer that pain to others verbally, we can also be free to say "I am hurting because it is so frightening that I spent 80 hrs on this quest and my expectations aren't getting met". It's not about the other players all the time. Why are we so upset at the stuff in this game?

Criticism is really important, be free to give it, but it's better to get consent before dispensing it with careless words and no positive feedback. Again. If you have something tough to say, try to say it in a loving way.

We all need to blow off steam, but having lived a tough life, I prefer to be nice, I am just passing that along so that we can all feel a bit better and feel free to be a bit kinder. By no means am I going to punish you for being angry and mad, but I will gently keep reminding you.

The title of this thread is pretty heartless IMO. That is my criticism of the whole situation. Take it or leave it. Love works better. Even in EQ.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Yes, and no. We don't need to constantly abuse each other verbally. Call a child enough names and put it down enough, and it will grow to resent you. Love & encouragement is better at creating a good life for us all. When we say mean things to other people, it is US who are in pain. It's not always about the other person. We don't need to transfer that pain to others verbally, we can also be free to say "I am hurting because it is so frightening that I spent 80 hrs on this quest and my expectations aren't getting met". It's not about the other players all the time. Why are we so upset at the stuff in this game?

Criticism is really important, be free to give it, but it's better to get consent before dispensing it with careless words and no positive feedback. Again. If you have something tough to say, try to say it in a loving way.

We all need to blow off steam, but having lived a tough life, I prefer to be nice, I am just passing that along so that we can all feel a bit better and feel free to be a bit kinder. By no means am I going to punish you for being angry and mad, but I will gently keep reminding you.

The title of this thread is pretty heartless IMO. That is my criticism of the whole situation. Take it or leave it. Love works better. Even in EQ.

To my surprise - I absolutely agree.

I try and be as nice as possible and get so much shit for it, it's unreal.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 01:32 PM
second sentence isn't really related to your post I guess, it's a mini rant. I read yours 3 times.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 02:00 PM
second sentence isn't really related to your post I guess, it's a mini rant. I read yours 3 times.

Thanks, I was more responding to myself, then you. Lol Appreciate it!

/pras it

<3

Cecily
03-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Hope you guys end up being nice to each other someday. It's a shame that w niche community is at each other's throats for the past 9 years, although I think the original group of people here were cooler and it's just kinda bottomed out from there. Point is.you're using tools that you have: mean words and virtual dress up dolls to pass time before the finally void takes you, and I think that's beautiful.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Hope you guys end up being nice to each other someday.

If you're talking about everyone that plays, you'd be better off hoping for world peace. Impossible

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 02:31 PM
Hope you guys end up being nice to each other someday. It's a shame that w niche community is at each other's throats for the past 9 years, although I think the original group of people here were cooler and it's just kinda bottomed out from there. Point is.you're using tools that you have: mean words and virtual dress up dolls to pass time before the finally void takes you, and I think that's beautiful.

Small story, I remember running around a private vanilla wow server, just started, thought I'd found the land of hope and glory. Shared a moment killing hogger with a group, and I whispered to the dude that was melee along with me once we'd finished "This is awesome xD"

I proceeded to get trolled for about 5 hours, without replying to anyone... With occasional "Are you gay?" whispers. Then I just stopped playing. Load of faggots.

People are pieces of shit. Nothing can be done about that.

Cecily
03-09-2020, 02:48 PM
I feel like we got this way somehow and we could stop being this way somehow. It might just be that gamers and by extension men are trash people. #notallmen #mcfarction

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 02:57 PM
I feel like we got this way somehow and we could stop being this way somehow. It might just be that gamers and by extension men are trash people. #notallmen #mcfarction

naw

some men are hawt
some are sweet
some aren't even males

We have no probz with this, we can change the world one nice comment at a time.

Thanks for taking the time to reply to me Cecily. You are a BIG PART of why I am a nice, girl, or boi, depending on your perspective. You helped me grow up. I plan on returning the favor and hope for little flowers of happiness and joy (literal ones not the goony ones) to sprout up around me.

The void is eternal, but so is the love, grace, and beauty we chose to create and share out of it for the short times we are permitted.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:12 PM

I think men on average are less spiteful than woman, however now every lower class pleb has an internet connection and a pc that can handle shit graphics, it can't be avoided. they're here to stay

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:17 PM
TL;DR these people weren't on the internet when the internet was a fun place to be. And IRL they aren't where you choose to visit.

And to lengthen my experience with it -

I have spent time with them a great deal, having spent half my life living on the streets and staying at randoms places. Being in a room full of the lowest class plebs when everyone (including me) is on ketemin is probably the weirdest, and i really do mean WEIRD atmosphere you could be in.

And then you try ket at a festival full of lovely people and have a seriously spiritual experience. (or even in a normal room with non plebes)

I know, drugs, I'm not a fan either. - but they certainly enhance things while at the same time fucking you over.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:18 PM
i feel stupid for spelling ket wrong, never been a word I've cared to spell correctly

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:19 PM
isn't discussing this not allowed? I'll have to re-read the rules. Not like I'll make a habit of it, no pun intended - I'll go re read the rules in a bit

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 03:22 PM
I think men on average are less spiteful than woman, however now every lower class pleb has an internet connection and a pc that can handle shit graphics, it can't be avoided. they're here to stay

One day Disneyland will be populated by happy elfs again. Do not worry my friend. The platinum economy will be created where we value PCs that share love and light. Maybe not in our life time. It has been dreamed however. It is possible. I believe in it. Personally.

Much fun in elf-land to be had regardless of ones class, sex, culture, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status. One day we will build a better elf land to inhabit. One a little less racist, and a little less sexist I believe in that too.

Just stay away from hard drugs and alcohol and keep working out. Anyone can be rehabilitated even. People like me. Have faith.

It is possible to become a happy, healthy, human being, even playing MMOs. Maybe this is our service to our fellow men (and women), people, humans. In that this is where people may come for healing and spiritual growth. No need to go to the psycheward for 50 years, or go to the desert and die ina pointless war. Just play EQ, read the bible, work out, and attain enlightenment from your fellow transcendental existential spirit elf companions.

I am here. For us all. We are all in this together.

I love you.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Much fun in elf-land to be had regardless of ones class, sex, culture, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status..

Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 03:30 PM
Sorry but you don't know what you're talking about

Maybe not, but every minute I am a live I am free to cast "Dark Empathy" on my fellow players. Twitch them some mana. And beam them a smile. To type something kind here, and press submit.

I no longer have a demon or a tyrant compelling me to hurt my fellows in the name of vengeance, greed, spite. I can now freely care for my loved ones, my dear everquest and project1999 family. Regardless of who they are, how hurt they are, how mean or cruel they feel they need to be.

The cycle has been broken, and I am happy to scream it outloud to my last dying breath, to type and type and slash submit until I gasp once more.

With a loving and kind smile. You could bash my head in with a rock, but the last thing you will see is my caring and warm hearted smile wishing you didn't feel so afraid.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:33 PM
I implore your efforts to be as good as you can be but this is not reality, it's disneyland elf space as you described it. Utopia doesn't exist and never will in this timeline.

magnetaress
03-09-2020, 03:42 PM
I implore your efforts to be as good as you can be but this is not reality, it's disneyland elf space as you described it. Utopia doesn't exist and never will in this timeline.

You are absolutely right.

I am dreaming though. I will dream as long as I can, and when I wake up, I hope to sleep one day, only to dream again.

Elf land is real for me. It is in my heart and soul. It is the spirit that I am, and you are a part of that for me. I am glad we are imperfect, and that I may share my elf dream with the imperfect troll realm. Trolls need love to. That is why I am here. That and because I also need love and kindness. Whatever little bit I can share in this imperfect dream, is more than I could have ever hoped for. For I know nothing, am nothing, yet here I am, and I dream. I wish for that dream to live on. If I just keep faith in my heart. Hopefully. One day. Another will begin to dream anew. And that dream will spread and grow. We will build elf cities throughout the universe, and trolls will wonder at our elf ears and our fair elf hair and song. Our elf wine will flow eternally from fountains pure and sweet. And elfs will love and renew the lands of Norrath, or another world. Our elf spirits will shine and grow and change and nurture new elves. New and kind spirits to share the realms of all known reality. Of which we all inhabit.

We live in a great being, and in that great being are many happy elves my friend. This great being lives and is strong because the elves that love and care for all the spirits of this realm.

twitchthroe
03-09-2020, 03:43 PM
elf land can exist within the confines of a nice guild x)

OuterChimp
03-10-2020, 10:15 AM
Hugs are better than drugs.

Sibelia1
03-10-2020, 01:41 PM
Hugs are better than drugs.

ya but imagine hugs WITH drugs.

magnetaress
03-10-2020, 01:46 PM
Sibelia1

just a heads up your sig gives away a bit much information, I would make it more mysterious, btw you are a beautiful waifu, elf maiden, and dear friend <3

Sibelia1
03-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Ohhh it's like a masquerade ball 'round here..........

*holds up elven mask, to elfin face*

et now??:cool:

magnetaress
03-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Ohhh it's like a masquerade ball 'round here..........

*holds up elven mask, to elfin face*

et now??:cool:

much better :D luv it