PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild

warrenstone
02-23-2020, 02:04 PM
Looking for an east coast casual/semi-casual guild. Plan on maining Cleric or Enchanter. PST-Darkhue/Ebonhue.

Thanks

Smellybuttface
02-23-2020, 03:28 PM
I’ve heard Castle is welcoming to new players. i don’t know if you’re looking to do end-game activities later like raiding and such. The raiding guilds usually only recruit if you’re lvl 35-40, after you’ve established your main and they can see how you play.

Green really needs a guild forum. Blue has one, not sure why it’s taken so long here.

Videri
02-23-2020, 04:49 PM
You are welcome to join <Castle>. We are casual-friendly and noob/returning player-friendly. No level requirement or attendance requirement. Rules include: Don't Be A Jerk, no RL politics or religion in guild chat; no RL slurs in guild chat; and no rage in guild chat (take it to tells). If you wanna raid, go ahead and go on raids with your <Castle> tag. We currently raid with <Venerate> and other guilds and our members are in their DKP system.

Lupa
02-23-2020, 06:25 PM
Very true, we need a guild forum....

Im lvl 47 unguilded shaman. I require specific times for "my" prime time game time. so i just sit back and wait for something to pop up.

Swish
02-23-2020, 09:41 PM
Rules include: Don't Be A Jerk, no RL politics or religion in guild chat; no RL slurs in guild chat; and no rage in guild chat (take it to tells).

https://i.imgur.com/LXCBsEd.gif