PDA

View Full Version : Sp-1 error!

JayceWaylon
02-17-2020, 12:18 PM
Hey guys I downloaded the WinEQ client after just installing the game and realized you can’t do full screen so I downloaded the DuxaUI mod that came with the EQemu. I set it up after installation like it asks you to.

Then I try to run it and it gives me this weird memory error that says it has to terminate the program. So I go back and try again on the WinEQ client and I get to the character screen and I now have a sp-1 error.

I’ve already patched the game as well. Should I have extracted the patch to a specific folder inside of my Everquest folder?

Also trying to play on green server.

EDIT: By patch, I meant I extracted the Project 1999 V53 files into my Everquest folder.

2nd EDIT: The memory error says “the instruction at 0x10001c6b referenced memory at 0x00000018. The memory could not be read. Click ok to terminate the program”

fadetree
02-17-2020, 03:58 PM
Jayce - all that means is that you have some kind of setup problem that is causing a hard crash in something.

Also, you can't play P99 under wineq. You need to hunt up the regular old titanium install disks. It's available for free, but quietly. Search around some.

cubiczar
02-17-2020, 05:10 PM
You can't run UI mods anymore, that is likely your issue. If you apply the p99 files again over your existing install the game will probably run again.

As for full screen, not sure, I've never had issues personally, I just hit Alt + enter if the screen freezes and then Alt + enter again to go back to full screen

Smellybuttface
02-17-2020, 05:19 PM
I’d try the Technical forums. More likely to get the help you need there.

Frug
02-18-2020, 06:33 AM
Also, you can't play P99 under wineq.

What? I have 2 instances in WinEQ just fine (blue and green for my auction trackers). Been running this way on blue for .... years.

https://i.imgur.com/W2wXolz.png

fadetree
02-18-2020, 09:28 AM
Ah. Well, I'm wrong then. I thought wineq was some kind of macroquest/boxing tool. Thanks for correcting.

Frug
02-19-2020, 10:18 AM
Ah. Well, I'm wrong then. I thought wineq was some kind of macroquest/boxing tool. Thanks for correcting.

You're thinking of ISBoxer, made by the same company. That /is/ against the rules here.