PDA

View Full Version : Korvik the Cursed

cd288
02-14-2020, 05:56 PM
Is it definitely accurate that wisps are his PH or is that just theory? Just curious.

ewjax
02-15-2020, 01:52 PM
Dunno for sure, but I did manage to spawn him while I was slaughtering wisps. Couldn't swear to you it was because of me or independent of what I was doing.

BenDerisgreat
02-15-2020, 07:37 PM
I always thought it was the werewolf. Both drop shackles. Is it a mere coincidence?

Jibartik
02-15-2020, 11:03 PM
I love hunting in North Karana, I have some spawn locations for me on my desktop but unfortunately I cannot access it at the moment.

He should have up to 7 ph's and all are Wisps, I've found like 4 on p99, after that I stopped looking. The best thing to do is yeah kill wisps. I'd stay away from ones that path through the camp, a lot of them do, so the chances that you pick up one of his PH's are pretty slim.

Do a big circle around the Tower and Camp, through the open area and the barns killing wisps that path far away from the camp.

Avoid the southwest corner, I have no real memory of ever seeing him there. Same maybe for the north west.

https://i.imgur.com/IyJZqEI.png

You can find him, he's not too elusive!

Now if you find my spectacles I lost somewhere out in the grass a long time ago, that'd be great, let me know if you see them laying around! :o

Videri
02-16-2020, 01:38 AM
Damn, Jibartik. You are a legend.

Tethler
02-16-2020, 03:45 AM
I was running through yesterday and saw him up. He was wandering within view west of the gypsy camp. Only shackles though.

goldlush
03-30-2020, 11:22 PM
This tip works. 10/10 recommendation:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Jibartik
03-31-2020, 05:53 AM
Here are most of Korviks spawns :o

https://i.imgur.com/RUsoJT9.png

Stars are confirmed spawns, the others could be any of the angle endpoints.

Enjoy your iron sheckles hehe

Canelek
03-31-2020, 01:07 PM
Those spawn points are accurate in my experience. Now that the GLS quests are in, he should be up much more often.