PDA

View Full Version : The People vs. Nirgon. Charges: Illiteracy, Obstruction of Justice, Cowardice.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 01:41 AM
The case before the court today is the People vs. Nirgon of Dark Men of Odus, a purported parody guild filled with legit just like... really nice people. I mean, they're actually really nice guys.

The charges being brought before the defendant are as follows:

I. Illiteracy
II. Obstruction of Justice
III. Cowardliness

The people declare that Nirgon does not understand how to read, and thereby is possible unable to identify that Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom backwards. Lamar Odom, as the court will hear, is a famous african american basketball player.

The people also declare that Nirgon's tears have directly led to the deletion of an entire thread exposing his reluctance to face a fair trial and answer the subpoena which requires him to directly respond to the question. That question being, is Ramal Modo actually Lamar Odom spelled backwards.

The people finally also declare that Nirgon, while possibly a really nice guy, has displayed cowardice. Which, the court will recognize is not befitting of a proud Dark Man of Odus. Despite repeated opportunities to type two or three letters (No, or yes) Nirgon has repeatedly sought to evade justice by ignoring the question and responding with something that is just honestly.. like.. really shitty attempts at deflection that like a fucking four year old could recognize.

Let the trial commence.

Hear ye, Hear ye. All rise. The honorable.... someone.(?).. presenting

indiscriminate_hater
02-11-2020, 01:44 AM
filibuster

solleks
02-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Sorry you got banned. Hopefully permanent

solleks
02-11-2020, 01:52 AM
Nice sperg tho maybe stop jerkin off

Cecily
02-11-2020, 01:58 AM
Mo'shun to add jorn, you on her.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 02:01 AM
The court is confused by this homeless person that wandered in spouting jibberish. It is not in the courts distinguished reputation to demand the mentally challenged, but exceptions have been considered before and will be again here on this day.

Bailiff, remove the fucking crazy person who is speaking nonsense.

El-Hefe
02-11-2020, 02:02 AM
The representative from the Teal Separatists Union requests that we add a writer for $2.3 Million to support the perverted arts.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 02:04 AM
To be clear. The people specifically are referring to the car crash victim mongoloid referred to as solleks.

Evidence of mental deficiency: who the fuck got banned? What are you talking about you nimwit? Why are you talking to adults? Is there medication that you need to be taking or maybe have taken too much of?

solleks
02-11-2020, 02:06 AM
U did. Maybe stop jerkin off

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 02:16 AM
U did. Maybe stop jerkin off

Are you honestly a retarded person? I'm asking because the words that are coming out of your brain and into your fingers and then posted onto the internet don't actually make any sense in any form of reality that any person here lives in.

I'm posting. So I'm not banned. And I literally was in game like two minutes ago. So. I'm not banned.

What the fuck are you talking about you crazy crazy person?

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 02:19 AM
Oh my god. I just read your post history.

You literally are a crazy person. You're like, clinically absolutely crazy pants. In like a science way. Not like a subjective way.

Holy shit.

Your honor, the People apologize to the court for taking time to acknowledge this absolutely demented person. Please carry on.

Horza
02-11-2020, 02:28 AM
Have I already been banned? Nirgon's power is genuinely frightening.

solleks
02-11-2020, 02:28 AM
:D

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:30 AM
filibuster

Sounds to me like this gentleman is an expert in bird law lolllllll

solleks
02-11-2020, 02:31 AM

You literally are a crazy person. You're like, clinically absolutely crazy pants. In like a science way. Not like a subjective way.

Holy shit.

Your honor, the People apologize to the court for taking time to acknowledge this absolutely demented person. Please carry on.

U haven't even seen my best work but at least I'm not banned like you

Hazek
02-11-2020, 03:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilHBoJB4L-U

https://i.imgur.com/QYueepd.jpg

Horza
02-11-2020, 03:15 AM
I'm sure that Hazek has already reported this thread to the appropriate authorities.

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 03:22 AM
The court is confused by this homeless person that wandered in spouting jibberish. It is not in the courts distinguished reputation to demand the mentally challenged, but exceptions have been considered before and will be again here on this day.

Bailiff, remove the fucking crazy person who is speaking nonsense.

You’ll learn to just ignore Solleks. He’s an older gentlemen (or more likely a woman), possibly 50+, who doesn’t believe in science, space, vaccines, a round Earth, logic, reason, or that he’s projecting his own impotence.

Mods please ban, remand and return to the lower courts for action consistent with this ruling.

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 03:30 AM
[QUOTE=Hazek;3083487]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilHBoJB4L-U

Please stop linking mumble rap.

Listen to respectable hip-hop:
https://www.reddit.com/r/cringe/comments/el73wz/watch_out_new_rapper_in_town/

Bardp1999
02-11-2020, 03:37 AM
I hope OP gets butt fucked by Ramal Modo IRL.

Asteria
02-11-2020, 03:55 AM
DMO mad they didn't get laid this week

Asteria
02-11-2020, 03:56 AM
DMO mad they didn't get laid this month... :(

Asteria
02-11-2020, 03:58 AM
DMO mad they didn't get laid this last year.. :mad:

Try as they will, pixels just don't fill the hole for them of failing as a man :mad:

Phaezed-Reality
02-11-2020, 07:07 AM
I can't even make this up, i as in special ed classes in middle school, I don't follow basketball. I was in change of taking the other special needs keeps to the bathroom since i was the smartest one out of the special needs class.

Fast foward to Ramal,he was spanish and had a ricky martin backpack, and everytime u asked him to shake his bon bon he'd shake it and shake it. As for he modo part. It fits with the Egyptian heme. This is no bullshit a true story.

Try again, that is the actual Origin of my name.

Nirgon
02-11-2020, 07:11 AM
The case before the court today is the People vs. Nirgon of Dark Men of Odus, a purported parody guild filled with legit just like... really nice people. I mean, they're actually really nice guys.

The charges being brought before the defendant are as follows:

I. Illiteracy
II. Obstruction of Justice
III. Cowardliness

The people declare that Nirgon does not understand how to read, and thereby is possible unable to identify that Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom backwards. Lamar Odom, as the court will hear, is a famous african american basketball player.

The people also declare that Nirgon's tears have directly led to the deletion of an entire thread exposing his reluctance to face a fair trial and answer the subpoena which requires him to directly respond to the question. That question being, is Ramal Modo actually Lamar Odom spelled backwards.

The people finally also declare that Nirgon, while possibly a really nice guy, has displayed cowardice. Which, the court will recognize is not befitting of a proud Dark Man of Odus. Despite repeated opportunities to type two or three letters (No, or yes) Nirgon has repeatedly sought to evade justice by ignoring the question and responding with something that is just honestly.. like.. really shitty attempts at deflection that like a fucking four year old could recognize.

Let the trial commence.

Hear ye, Hear ye. All rise. The honorable.... someone.(?).. presenting

I answered your stupid questions.

I didnt petition any threads.

I'll duel you right now.

Good day to you cuck.

Phaezed-Reality
02-11-2020, 08:01 AM
I can't even make this up, i as in special ed classes in middle school, I don't follow basketball. I was in change of taking the other special needs keeps to the bathroom since i was the smartest one out of the special needs class.

Fast foward to Ramal,he was spanish and had a ricky martin backpack, and everytime u asked him to shake his bon bon he'd shake it and shake it. As for he modo part. It fits with the Egyptian heme. This is no bullshit a true story.

https://i.imgur.com/VuTZ7ms.gif

so call racism all you want, ill bust out the yearbooks if you want.

Tilien
02-11-2020, 08:33 AM
As for he modo part. It fits with the Asian theme.

Fixed it for you, but I'm not sure modo is asian (or egyptian). Ramal fits 100% with your asian theme though, so you're good on that front.

Nirgon
02-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Ramal means masculine, modo means way.

Tilien
02-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Ramal means enchanting, modo means way.

So we're going with the Latin origin of Modo and calling it Egyptian?

I guess going for more of a Eurasian theme than just Asian theme is fine.

Also, fixed your meanings for you.

Nirgon
02-11-2020, 09:22 AM
It's one interpretation is all.

You're seeing what you want to see and love to be outraged and blast it (why?).

We are harming exactly no one and are great people to play with.

How about make an alt (or a new main!), join and see.

Or will you not play and Erudite cuz you're RACIST?! Just kidding, maybe it isn't your style and no need to get nuts about it.

Tilien
02-11-2020, 09:37 AM
It's one interpretation is all.

You're seeing what you want to see and love to be outraged and blast it (why?).

We are harming exactly no one and are great people to play with.

How about make an alt (or a new main!), join and see.

Or will you not play and Erudite cuz you're RACIST?! Just kidding, maybe it isn't your style and no need to get nuts about it.

Look man I'm not offended you guys are roleplaying with a theme of "Egyptians who culturally appropriate Eurasian names" it's just kinda weird.

*I* know your role play is more complex than reversing basketball players names and I want others to see it.

solleks
02-11-2020, 09:55 AM
You’ll learn to just ignore Solleks. He’s an older gentlemen (or more likely a woman), possibly 50+, who doesn’t believe in science, space, vaccines, a round Earth, logic, reason, or that he’s projecting his own impotence.

Mods please ban, remand and return to the lower courts for action consistent with this ruling.

Correction : I'm young and very potent

solleks
02-11-2020, 09:57 AM
It should be noted to the court of stick bundlers

Tilien
02-11-2020, 10:04 AM
I figured since we're going with Eurasian names Russia-themed would be pretty decent.

Made an Erudite cleric named Viktur, can I get an invite?

Nirgon
02-11-2020, 10:15 AM
Look man I'm not offended you guys are roleplaying with a theme of "Egyptians who culturally appropriate Eurasian names" it's just kinda weird.

*I* know your role play is more complex than reversing basketball players names and I want others to see it.

That's not what we are doing.

That was the troll with their names.

drdrakes
02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
Tell us the story of Snewp Dawg next!

Kohedron
02-11-2020, 10:44 AM
I see RnF has become 16 year old girls on twitter making their voice be heard and thwarting evil doers at every turn

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 10:51 AM

First off. Did you go to Cornell???? I’ve never heard you mention that before.

Second. Holy shit. I am flabbergasted. FLABBERGASTED by your explanation.

I can completely buy that you named some character after some dude you knew in real life. That’s 100% believable. But if you’re going to sit here and tell me you accidentally fucking came up with a famous basketball players name completely backwards. .... no one in the fucking world would believe that. That is statistically impossible. You have to admit to the court before the world here that you were at least conscious of your choice even if your primary motive wasn’t to emulate a basketball player.

You can’t honestly think we’re all that stupid.

Look at me and how I speak. Clearly I’m a fairly intelligent person. You can call me crazy, mad, a vagina, a cuck, or any thing else you want. But you can’t look at me with a straight face and think I’m like retarded. I’m clearly not.

How can you honestly talk to me and tell me you came up with a basketball players name backwards by complete chance. I will find a fucking phd statistician if I have to do to a thorough explanation outlined with fucking crayons and pictures for you simpletons if you continue to insist that you fucking landed on what has to be something like a 1 in 100,000 chance of accidentally happening.

I don’t know. If you went with Ramal by choice and Modo by accident.. what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

Explain yourself to the court.

It is not a crime to pick a black persons name. Whether or not that is considered racist is a different trial for a different day. What is on trial before the court today is whether or not you did it. Not whether it’s wrong.

Your turn.

solleks
02-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Look at me and how I speak. Clearly I’m a fairly autistic person. You can call me crazy, mad, a vagina, a cuck, or any thing else you want. But you can’t look at me with a straight face and think I’m like retarded. I’m clearly not.

How can you honestly talk to me and tell me you came up with a basketball players name backwards by complete chance. I will find a fucking phd statistician if I have to do to a thorough explanation outlined with fucking crayons and pictures for you simpletons if you continue to insist that you fucking landed on what has to be something like a 1 in 100,000 chance of accidentally happening.

I don’t know. If you went with Ramal by choice and Modo by accident.. what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

Explain yourself to the court.

It is not a crime to pick a black persons name. Whether or not that is considered racist is a different trial for a different day. What is on trial before the court today is whether or not you did it. Not whether it’s wrong.

Your turn.
ramal modo is basically a solar eclipse

BlackBellamy
02-11-2020, 10:59 AM
what’s 26 X 26 x 26 x 26. 456,000?

What were the chances of the Titanic hitting that iceberg? I mean yeah in hindsight it was 100%, but if you asked anyone prior they would have said nearly zero.

What are the chances a Spanish boy would have an Urdu name? 100% obviously.

Tilien
02-11-2020, 11:01 AM
That's not what we are doing.

That was the troll with their names.

The troll was to use Eurasian names and claim they're Egyptian?

Fascinating.

Bet everyone who thinks you used backwards basketball player names and claimed they were Egyptian feel like idiots now.

Anyway, about Viktur's invite... when can I expect that?

suptoofs
02-11-2020, 11:55 AM
Really trying to argue Ramal Modo isn't Lamar Odom backwards? Even going as far to say it has some Egyptian origin? Truthfully I don't care about the obvious naming policy infraction but come onnnnnn.

While this is not on par with Ramal Modo, however when I made my human rogue back during time period vanilla wow (yanno when I was like 16). It's name was Largeass and I argued it was a Greek name that was phonetically pronounced as "Lar-jay-is".

Just admit you guys made a black people parody guild and we can move this shitstorm to resolved(AKA stop making more stale rnf threads).

Horza
02-11-2020, 12:10 PM
Careful guys, if you keep pushing your luck then Nirgon will have this thread deleted as well.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 12:16 PM

The charges have been thrown out, as it is self-evident what the name spells backwards. It is effectively asked and answered. Or to restate it to be in keeping with the DMO theme, it has been axed and answered.

All that remains is whether the accused intended to use the name backwards, but there is no way to determine intent. The court is loathe to ascribe a mental state with no facts in evidence, and so the case is dismissed with prejudice.

Thinking science isn't subjective is objectively crazy. Google 'lysenkoism.' Or 'global warming debunked.'

Horza
02-11-2020, 12:20 PM
Shut up Teppler.

suptoofs
Shut up Teppler

beversami
I made a new character named Leahcim Nadroj. You see, Leachim is from the Egyptian word Ma-Leach(worker) and my character is going to be strictly a crafter so this fits well. Nadroj is self explanatory, a neighboring country to Egypt.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 12:26 PM
The charges have been thrown out, as it is self-evident what the name spells backwards. It is effectively asked and answered. Or to restate it to be in keeping with the DMO theme, it has been axed and answered.

All that remains is whether the accused intended to use the name backwards, but there is no way to determine intent. The court is loathe to ascribe a mental state with no facts in evidence, and so the case is dismissed with prejudice.

Okay, so you're literally straight facing the court here and finally. FINALLY. fucking admitting that Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom. And NOW what you're on about is that you TOTALLY didn't intend that to be Lamar Odom it just fucking accidentally happened.

Okay. THANK YOU. WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS IN YOU RIDICULOUS DEFLECTIONS AND EVASIONS.

Furthermore, the charges have not been dismissed as you are not the court. The court is an amalgam of the people. You are not allowed to investigate yourself and find no wrong doing, you god damn wally.

How stupid do you think we all are? I mean, I know how stupid you think we all are, because we didn't go to Cornell. I know that. But now that you've finally fucking admitted that your name is the basketball player's name backwards, your new defense is that you fucking picked it ENTIRELY by accident.

Not a single god damn person in this court believes you. Find me a person that believes you. Call your character witnesses.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Ahem, that Ramal's name. Not your name.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 12:27 PM
Okay I confused you with Ramal. Disregard my entire post.

The charges stand as no admission of guilt has been sofar made. The court proceeds.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Okay I confused you with Ramal. Disregard my entire post.

The charges stand as no admission of guilt has been sofar made. The court proceeds.

So the court only ends if the person admits to guilt. Sounds like the dictionary definition of a kangaroo court. Or would it be a wildebeest court? Not sure what the African counterpart to a kangaroo would be.

The case has already been thrown out as no facts have been entered into evidence to show that the person both knew and intended to be named after a bakketbawl player. Court is adjourned, no tag backs.

Mblake81
02-11-2020, 12:42 PM
This message is hidden because Sethius Marlowe is on your ignore list.

https://i.imgur.com/oKUa7oy.jpg?1

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 12:54 PM
Well really on P99 the fact is is that the GMs are judge, jury, and executioner. There is no jury of peers.

If the enforcement of the rules were consistent, the name Ramal Modo is banned simply because it is a famous person backwards. Period. No need for admission of guilt or "proof." We all know it's not a coincidence though lol

It is only recently that I found out people actually keep a list of names that violate the naming policy and they are only enforced when whistleblowers inform the staff. I can't (can) believe that a group of sycophantic nerds actually does this. They should focus on getting XP (which something tells me they struggle to do)

The naming policy should be modified to something that can be consistently enforced. Vulgarity is a no brainier.

"Ramal Modo" could very well be an Erudite name, it should actually -not- be banned simply because it's a basketball players name backwards. It's actually clever. Also, how many neckbeards can name NBA players in the first place, let alone backwards. In addition, in "classic" people had these types of names all the time.

The thing is - there is a ton of stupid rule lawyering on this server and "the rules are the rules" with no jury of peers. Rule lawyering non-offensive obscure names is ridiculous. However, "the rules are the rules" just like fighting over camps and mobs, and we make the bed we sleep in.

Horza
02-11-2020, 01:04 PM
I already know that 'axed' is a racist jab by the forum's resident white supremacist, but what's the deal with 'bakketbawl?'

Nirgon
02-11-2020, 01:07 PM
Careful guys, if you keep pushing your luck then Nirgon will have this thread deleted as well.

I didn't have anything deleted or contact any staff about RNF content.

It was probably because they saw stuff the guy posted about demographics etc

You're doing a great job shitting things up here. Try to focus on yourselves.

solleks
02-11-2020, 01:09 PM
No need for admission of guilt or "proof." We all know it's not a coincidence though lol

Truth drop

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 01:16 PM

Thinking science isn't subjective is objectively crazy. Google 'lysenkoism.' Or 'global warming debunked.'

This is a civil trial, and I would argue given the lower threshold for evidentiary proof than a criminal trial, by a preponderance of the evidence a jury could reasonably infer the defendant's intent. In this case, fraudulent misrepresentation. An expert witness could testify as to the statistical improbability of making the name completely randomly without knowledge of the truth. With this information, the jury would infer that a reasonable person in the defendant's position had knowledge that the representation was false.

Add in the compounding circumstance that the defendant had not one, but TWO PhD's (though the jury is still out on the falsity of this claim).

Secondly, to think science IS subjective is objectively nonsense. Google 'denial syndrome', or 'climate change NASA,' 'climate change UN,' 'climate change EPA.'

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 01:17 PM
I already know that 'axed' is a racist jab by the forum's resident white supremacist, but what's the deal with 'bakketbawl?'

I don't feel like finding a way to format the name rules post but -

Common words and phrases that would not be found in the time, place and setting of EverQuest (e.g. Switchblade, Phaser, Toaster, Cannabis).

"Bakketbawl" - besides being racist (we can't actually "prove" that though but that doesn't matter) - is a black-and-white name violation. It's "basketball" with altered spelling. Go in game and /petition it. The judge/jury/executioner GM will in fact find it in violation.

The name "Bobbarker" was banned after 10 years on this server because a sycophant reported the name. My friend doesn't want to play anymore. This is an outrage.

At this point I am going scorched earth on the name violation bullshit.

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 01:25 PM
At this point I am going scorched earth on the name violation bullshit.

Why don't you get some xp instead? :o

suptoofs
02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
I enjoyed seeing Bobbarker sitting at EC tunnel. I remember seeing that on blue years ago and on green for recently.

:(

suptoofs
02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
More recently*

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Why don't you get some xp instead? :o

I got plenty of that, my dude lol.

This shit is all just ridiculous anyways. Once I found out that nerds /petition names (new Green server nubs, this was never a thing on Blue) I just /petition names of people that I see that aren't in compliance. I don't keep a list, I just wait for a low level toon in Rubicite or something with a name in violation and I /petition it.

I'm pretty upset that Bobbarker got banned while people run around this server doing ridiculous bullshit. I think this is chaotic good alignment? Rofl

Bobbarker was/is a pillar of the community. People run around with names like "Watermelon" for an Erudite and people run around rule lawyering to the point where there's now 200 people at SolB ent in Classic waiting for a dragon to be brought to them. It's an absolute outrage.

Horza
02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
You should know that Watermelon is actually a very common name Sudanese name. Checkmate, liberals. :cool:

cd288
02-11-2020, 01:39 PM
So the court only ends if the person admits to guilt. Sounds like the dictionary definition of a kangaroo court. Or would it be a wildebeest court? Not sure what the African counterpart to a kangaroo would be.

The case has already been thrown out as no facts have been entered into evidence to show that the person both knew and intended to be named after a bakketbawl player. Court is adjourned, no tag backs.

Lol owned

Horza
02-11-2020, 01:47 PM
Lol owned

Did you just get the joke that wildebeest are in Africa?

cd288
02-11-2020, 01:49 PM
Did you just get the joke that wildebeest are in Africa?

Yes I am aware thank you

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
02-11-2020, 01:50 PM
This thread is gold, I thought I was sick of the whole “DMO racist” thing but this one was worth the read.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 01:56 PM
This is a civil trial, and I would argue given the lower threshold for evidentiary proof than a criminal trial, by a preponderance of the evidence a jury could reasonably infer the defendant's intent. In this case, fraudulent misrepresentation. An expert witness could testify as to the statistical improbability of making the name completely randomly without knowledge of the truth. With this information, the jury would infer that a reasonable person in the defendant's position had knowledge that the representation was false.

Add in the compounding circumstance that the defendant had not one, but TWO PhD's (though the jury is still out on the falsity of this claim).

Secondly, to think science IS subjective is objectively nonsense. Google 'denial syndrome', or 'climate change NASA,' 'climate change UN,' 'climate change EPA.'

From the urgency of the OP I'm fairly certain this is a trial of a capital crime. With the death penalty on the table, the highest standards of evidence must be used.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 01:57 PM
I got plenty of that, my dude lol.

This shit is all just ridiculous anyways. Once I found out that nerds /petition names (new Green server nubs, this was never a thing on Blue) I just /petition names of people that I see that aren't in compliance. I don't keep a list, I just wait for a low level toon in Rubicite or something with a name in violation and I /petition it.

I'm pretty upset that Bobbarker got banned while people run around this server doing ridiculous bullshit. I think this is chaotic good alignment? Rofl

Bobbarker was/is a pillar of the community. People run around with names like "Watermelon" for an Erudite and people run around rule lawyering to the point where there's now 200 people at SolB ent in Classic waiting for a dragon to be brought to them. It's an absolute outrage.

This is why abused children grow up to be abusive adults. Break the cycle of hate and pain.

Horza
02-11-2020, 02:03 PM
Break the cycle of hate and pain.

Listen to your boy, galach.

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:08 PM
This is why abused children grow up to be abusive adults. Break the cycle of hate and pain.

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but then again we are dealing with adults that behave like children lol. Which is why if everybody is going to play "elf attorney" and interpret the staff's decrees literally which is something I am sick of to be frank, I will go ahead and be devil's advocate. I do have better things to do with my time but if someone upsets me and their name is in violation I will /petition it as a jab to what this server has become.

If literal interpretation of decrees means people like "Bobbarker" get a name ban simply for having a name of a deceased celebrity (when he was on the server for 10 years beforehand) while people get to run around with overtly racist guilds and character names, I will make sure I do what I can to make those people's experience "less fun" just like mine has become "less fun."

I really don't give a shit about stupid offensive names, honestly. I do give a shit about the rule lawyering and what ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rAiDiNg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ is on this server, plus the sheer number of sycophant nerds who /petition left, right, up, and down. People recording with fraps, mandatory fraps to ~rAiD~, the number of people who don't do a god damn thing if its not for DKP.

People who suck at EQ make my experience here "less fun" but that's not really a petitionable offense. The rule lawyering on this server makes ---everybody's--- experience here "less fun." So I'm gonna do the "rich white dude" play here and use the "elf law" to my personal benefit and to what I think will make the server "better" and "more fair," just like everyone else who shits this place up daily.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 02:14 PM
You are blaming players for the actions of the staff. Somewhere in those 10 years staff must have seen or been made aware of bobbarker, but it wasn't until now that they did anything. I think the current crop is even more excessively controlling than previous generations.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 02:15 PM
addendum:
Not that I wouldn't purge a bunch of players if I had the power ;)

solleks
02-11-2020, 02:18 PM
Bunch of white autistic arguing whether their vidya game how name is racist or not hahahaha

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:19 PM
Bunch of white autistic arguing whether their vidya game how name is racist or not hahahaha

Rofl dude right?????????????

Horza
02-11-2020, 02:21 PM
I would wager that Teppler/Polycaster wishes that he could purge more than just players here.

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 02:23 PM
Yeah I see where you're coming from, but then again we are dealing with adults that behave like children lol. Which is why if everybody is going to play "elf attorney" and interpret the staff's decrees literally which is something I am sick of to be frank, I will go ahead and be devil's advocate. I do have better things to do with my time but if someone upsets me and their name is in violation I will /petition it as a jab to what this server has become.

If literal interpretation of decrees means people like "Bobbarker" get a name ban simply for having a name of a deceased celebrity (when he was on the server for 10 years beforehand) while people get to run around with overtly racist guilds and character names, I will make sure I do what I can to make those people's experience "less fun" just like mine has become "less fun."

I really don't give a shit about stupid offensive names, honestly. I do give a shit about the rule lawyering and what ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~rAiDiNg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~ is on this server, plus the sheer number of sycophant nerds who /petition left, right, up, and down. People recording with fraps, mandatory fraps to ~rAiD~, the number of people who don't do a god damn thing if its not for DKP.

People who suck at EQ make my experience here "less fun" but that's not really a petitionable offense. The rule lawyering on this server makes ---everybody's--- experience here "less fun." So I'm gonna do the "rich white dude" play here and use the "elf law" to my personal benefit and to what I think will make the server "better" and "more fair," just like everyone else who shits this place up daily.

You just lawyered yourself into rule lawyering. Break the cycle, not the tables!

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:23 PM
You are blaming players for the actions of the staff. Somewhere in those 10 years staff must have seen or been made aware of bobbarker, but it wasn't until now that they did anything. I think the current crop is even more excessively controlling than previous generations.

I don't blame the staff because "the rules are the rules." The issue is inconsistency. Im pretty sure nobody on Blue was running around /petitioning names that "ruin their immersion." That's a total Green nub thing. I really can't even believe it.

There's a thread from a couple weeks ago and I was blown away by the fact that multiple people are saying that they keep lists of names in violation to /petition. In damn near a decade I have never heard of such a thing. It really made my head spin and I figured out that's how my friend got his name banned.

So, the name policy needs to be enforced consistently. Just like every other policy. If someone is running around with racist names, names of objects that don't exist in the fantasy world of Norrath, or with backwards names of celebrities, or a monk named "Bruce," I'm going to be upset. As I should be.

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:27 PM
You just lawyered yourself into rule lawyering. Break the cycle, not the tables!

Also LOL dude

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 02:28 PM
80% seriously:

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d3e392ed01817e60efb60821dc590e34/tumblr_n31xt3hvpf1ts1vzfo1_500.gif

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 02:31 PM

Actually, now that I think about it its about the same. I think I was seeing things with rose colored glasses.

Tuljin
02-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Actually, now that I think about it its about the same. I think I was seeing things with rose colored glasses.

Yeah well come to think of it, Bobbarker was a guild officer that dealt with the GMs during the whole Class C/Class R thing in 2014, so yeah, his name didn't get "reported" back then. The GMs knew who he was and didn't do anything about it. Now someone reported it on Green, its banned. Inconsistent.

And I mean I thought Dark Men of Odus was a funny name when I first saw it. The name itself, taken literally, is not overtly racist. But then you see the names of the toons that are in it and you know what? It is absolutely racist. Violation of policy. Inconsistent enforcement of policy.

TomisFeline
02-11-2020, 03:11 PM

holy shit I Google it and read it and your right global warming is fucking made up...

I can't believe it...

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Yeah well come to think of it, Bobbarker was a guild officer that dealt with the GMs during the whole Class C/Class R thing in 2014, so yeah, his name didn't get "reported" back then. The GMs knew who he was and didn't do anything about it. Now someone reported it on Green, its banned. Inconsistent.

And I mean I thought Dark Men of Odus was a funny name when I first saw it. The name itself, taken literally, is not overtly racist. But then you see the names of the toons that are in it and you know what? It is absolutely racist. Violation of policy. Inconsistent enforcement of policy.

Well that, and they try to unsuccessfully argue the “Dark” refers to alignment. It obviously doesn’t, so why not simply “Men of Odus?”

TomisFeline
02-11-2020, 03:15 PM
I would wager that Teppler/Polycaster wishes that he could purge more than just players here.

actually laughed out loud

cd288
02-11-2020, 03:17 PM
It's funny because if you google "global warming debunked" the first link is literally a page that goes through tons of line items of claims people make to say global warming isn't real and debunks them all lol

As an aside, what I don't get about people who are so resistant to the idea of global warming is what's the downside to believing it exists? Due to peoples' belief that it's a thing, we are working on tons of ways to try and better the environment, reduce our dependence on a singular fuel source and diversify our energy sources, etc. Even if global warming ends up not being real, all the belief has done is create a net positive for humanity and the planet.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 03:32 PM
I think the downsides to people thinking it exists is because they're pushed to be against it by their news outlets that are usually run by people who have a reason to want policy against global warming to be hard to achieve.

It's kind of like believing in god. If you do and he's real, you win. If you do and he's not real, you didn't lose anything. If you don't and he's real, you lose. So just believe in him. I get it. Problem is kind of what people do when they change the world around their beliefs.

So, in this instance, people who have terrible carbon emissions would have to spend a lot of money changing their entire business models if they chose to live in the "god is real" world. So it doesn't really work for them to do that, there's a cost associated, it's not the same 1:1 argument about believing in god being a 100% net win.

They're basically gambling that everyone else in science is wrong so they can save a few bucks. Or they frankly simply just don't give a fuck about anyone in the world because they're billionaires and they don't have to, they'll be the last people impacted by global warming.

But frankly the reason is basically a lot of people inserted "global warming is fake" into social media against liberals. So you just like tack a belief onto conservatives and they all tribally go for it because "fuck liberals" and literally no other logic. And they say fuck liberals because they were basically conditioned to unquestionably just hate the other side through constant vilification in their bubble news outlets.

solleks
02-11-2020, 03:33 PM
It's funny because if you google "global warming debunked" the first link is literally a page that goes through tons of line items of claims people make to say global warming isn't real and debunks them all lol
yes that's how Google works
As an aside, what I don't get about people who are so resistant to the idea of global warming is what's the downside to believing it exists? Due to peoples' belief that it's a thing, we are working on tons of ways to try and better the environment, reduce our dependence on a singular fuel source and diversify our energy sources, etc. Even if global warming ends up not being real, all the belief has done is create a net positive for humanity and the planet.

suptoofs
02-11-2020, 03:37 PM

They are resistant to the idea because in their eyes it is some "libtard hogwash" "deepstate conspiracy" and we can't have none of that around here. It is another "us vs them" stemming from political viewpoint.

Unfortunately :(

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 03:41 PM
I think the downsides to people thinking it exists is because they're pushed to be against it by their news outlets that are usually run by people who have a reason to want policy against global warming to be hard to achieve.

It's kind of like believing in god. If you do and he's real, you win. If you do and he's not real, you didn't lose anything. If you don't and he's real, you lose. So just believe in him. I get it. Problem is kind of what people do when they change the world around their beliefs.

So, in this instance, people who have terrible carbon emissions would have to spend a lot of money changing their entire business models if they chose to live in the "god is real" world. So it doesn't really work for them to do that, there's a cost associated, it's not the same 1:1 argument about believing in god being a 100% net win.

They're basically gambling that everyone else in science is wrong so they can save a few bucks. Or they frankly simply just don't give a fuck about anyone in the world because they're billionaires and they don't have to, they'll be the last people impacted by global warming.

But frankly the reason is basically a lot of people inserted "global warming is fake" into social media against liberals. So you just like tack a belief onto conservatives and they all tribally go for it because "fuck liberals" and literally no other logic. And they say fuck liberals because they were basically conditioned to unquestionably just hate the other side through constant vilification in their bubble news outlets.

just say Pascal's wager this is taking forever

Videri
02-11-2020, 03:44 PM
Im pretty sure nobody on Blue was running around /petitioning names that "ruin their immersion." That's a total Green nub thing. I really can't even believe it.

Actually, here’s Baler’s notoriously inflammatory name thread (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255329) from October 2016. See page 3 for a list of dozens of names he petitioned on Blue.

I hasten to add that some of his names were actually not in violation of the policy. I assume staff left those alone.

There's a thread from a couple weeks ago and I was blown away by the fact that multiple people are saying that they keep lists of names in violation to /petition. In damn near a decade I have never heard of such a thing. It really made my head spin and I figured out that's how my friend got his name banned.

It’s to avoid spamming the staff with 20 petitions. Better to make a list of 20 names and submit it all at once.

So, the name policy needs to be enforced consistently. Just like every other policy. If someone is running around with racist names, names of objects that don't exist in the fantasy world of Norrath, or with backwards names of celebrities, or a monk named "Bruce," I'm going to be upset. As I should be.

Staff actually do a good job of eliminating the very worst names. That’s why you don’t see many racist or exceedingly vulgar ones. But the staff can only do something about a bad name if someone petitions it.

beversami
02-11-2020, 04:01 PM
If literal interpretation of decrees means people like "Bobbarker" get a name ban simply for having a name of a deceased celebrity

Bob isn't dead you fucking cretin.

Benanov
02-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Bob isn't dead you fucking cretin.

Correct! And in Bob's honor, remember to TNR your Forum Denizens!

cd288
02-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Thanks. My point was that the commenter seemed to be trying to show how global warming was fake but the first link of the search term they recommended ran contrary to their point

-TK-
02-11-2020, 04:50 PM
The naming violation lists are nothing new. There has been multiple threads and discussions on it over the years as Videri highlighted. It's just been inconsistent. The biggest complaint being that not enough max-level older raiding characters got hitfor naming violations despite being reported repeatedly. New guides/GMs could have changed that as the new crew may no longer be friends with these people so don't feel obligated to give them a pass.

Out of all these threads about DMO, I have seen no overt signs of racism. From what I see, the worst anyone could accuse them of is a little cultural (mis)appropriation, which is not a crime.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 05:02 PM

First, the reason searching "debunked" comes up with "not debunked" is because you are likely using google which has been proven to skew its results to conform with shitlib ideology. Google "white inventors", click on the images tab and look at how its all non-white inventors. This is why I use duckduckgo, whose search returns for 'global warming debunked' actually have articles that debunk global warming.

Second, it's not really about warming, it's about anthropogenic global warming. The climate may or may not be warming; it may or may not be caused by humans.

Humans have generally benefited when the earth was warmer, and suffered when it was colder. Compare the medieval warm period to the little ice age. So even if it is warming, good.

Even liberal scientists who are bought into AGW say that it would take massively drastic measures to decrease the level of warming by a few degrees. So why bother gutting the entire world's economy to slightly decrease something that would actually benefit most of humanity? Of course the reason is the real point of AGW, an excuse for a global government with massive control over the world's economy.

This is why there have been so many frauds committed to try to "prove" AGW, starting with the idiotic "97% of scientists agree!" which I've already debunked in another thread. The fact that this easily disproven claim is still touted by those in government and the media shows there is a greater agenda at work than simply "like, save the planet, man!"

It's also why there are so many calls for war against the nations that aren't already part of the globohomo conglomerate of nations, but that's a different story.

Your brain is flawed; did your mother drink a lot when she was pregnant with you? I've noticed that many of the symptoms of FAS are similar to the symptoms of liberalism. AGW is completely different from energy independence or cleaning up the environment in ways that actually matter. To equate smokestack scrubbers or eliminating lead from gasoline (probably 1 of the big reasons why boomers are so stupid) with fighting against cow farts to stop the planet from becoming MORE habitable is a sign of some deeper disorder than simply lacking facts.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20352901

Horza
02-11-2020, 05:13 PM
It's also why there are so many calls for war against the nations that aren't already part of the globohomo conglomerate of nations, but that's a different story.

https://i.imgur.com/fEAhuYn.jpg

beversami
02-11-2020, 05:16 PM
First, the reason searching "debunked" comes up with "not debunked" is because you are likely using google which has been proven to skew its results to conform with shitlib ideology. Google "white inventors", click on the images tab and look at how its all non-white inventors. This is why I use duckduckgo, whose search returns for 'global warming debunked' actually have articles that debunk global warming.

Second, it's not really about warming, it's about anthropogenic global warming. The climate may or may not be warming; it may or may not be caused by humans.

Humans have generally benefited when the earth was warmer, and suffered when it was colder. Compare the medieval warm period to the little ice age. So even if it is warming, good.

Even liberal scientists who are bought into AGW say that it would take massively drastic measures to decrease the level of warming by a few degrees. So why bother gutting the entire world's economy to slightly decrease something that would actually benefit most of humanity? Of course the reason is the real point of AGW, an excuse for a global government with massive control over the world's economy.

This is why there have been so many frauds committed to try to "prove" AGW, starting with the idiotic "97% of scientists agree!" which I've already debunked in another thread. The fact that this easily disproven claim is still touted by those in government and the media shows there is a greater agenda at work than simply "like, save the planet, man!"

Your brain is flawed; did your mother drink a lot when she was pregnant with you? I've noticed that many of the symptoms of FAS are similar to the symptoms of liberalism. AGW is completely different from energy independence or cleaning up the environment in ways that actually matter. To equate smokestack scrubbers or eliminating lead from gasoline (probably 1 of the big reasons why boomers are so stupid) with fighting against cow farts to stop the planet from becoming MORE habitable is a sign of some deeper disorder than simply lacking facts.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fetal-alcohol-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20352901

Cue Billy Madison game show host.

-TK-
02-11-2020, 05:16 PM
This may come as a shock to many of you, but Google is a marketing tool, not an unbiased academic search index. People (everywhere, not just on this forum) treat Google like it is the equivalent of a free online academic peer review index. It is not.

Horza
02-11-2020, 05:17 PM
This is why duckduckgo is the number one search engine for the discerning white supremacist and climate change denier.

-TK-
02-11-2020, 05:34 PM
Google™, the only choice for armchair experts everywhere.

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 06:02 PM
just say Pascal's wager this is taking forever

Yeah but you know that for every person that writes something here 20 others are reading it. And if you don't actually spell out what pascal's wager is then you can't just say "Pascal's wager" and expect the 20 silent people to understand what you mean or be bothered to go look it up.

Everyone needs to be on the same page. With my long words I'm scooping up the dumb dumbs onto our trolley and we can keep moving forward.

Horza
02-11-2020, 06:02 PM

Seriously though, what could possibly go wrong with this sort of logic?

solleks
02-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Yeah but you know that for every person that writes something here 20 others are reading it. And if you don't actually spell out what pascal's wager is then you can't just say "Pascal's wager" and expect the 20 silent people to understand what you mean or be bothered to go look it up.

Everyone needs to be on the same page. With my long words I'm scooping up the dumb dumbs onto our trolley and we can keep moving forward.
Long words get ignored by dumbs. Poor logix

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 06:42 PM

Ok good point sry :p

Cecily
02-11-2020, 06:55 PM
But what if we gambled on whether or not god was real?

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Ok good point sry :p

It’s cool.

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 08:12 PM
This is why I use duckduckgo, whose search returns for 'global warming debunked' actually have articles that debunk global warming.

Perhaps instead of trying to "search engine yourself right," you instead just search the actual topic. Then objectively read a variety of articles to fully educate yourself on the topic. I've read plenty of "debunk climate change" articles trying to understand the other side, and I haven't found them persuasive. I consider the source, amount of scientists in agreement on that viewpoint, and whether the funding of said source is politically/financially motivated. If I only looked up "global warming debunked," I'd know nothing else beyond what I was spoonfed from those specific brand of sources.

cd288
02-11-2020, 08:40 PM

As a senior individual in a private equity firm, and with a lot of experience in the energy space (and therefore having a lot of knowledge about how regulation relating to global warming affects both the energy industry as well as the markets and economies from state/local to national to international (spoiler alert: it's really not very negative at all)), it always makes me smile when some anti-global warming person tries to explain effects on economies and/or markets to me :)

solleks
02-11-2020, 09:23 PM

if someone is stupid enough to write some longwinded bull shit on an elf forum they are a cuck and deserve to be ignored by dumbs and smarts alike. the only exception would be if it were a truly riveting piece of literature to behold. otherwise ur just dumb

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Will you name that firm, sir.

cd288
02-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Will you name that firm, sir.

Lol fuck no

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 09:27 PM
Then how shall the court know that you are telling the truth?

Skarne
02-11-2020, 09:32 PM
This has gotten to be nonsense. Need some new juice in RNF. Someone ninja loot something.

Horza
02-11-2020, 10:08 PM
As a senior individual in a private equity firm, and with a lot of experience in the energy space

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
I will have the court know that I am a Senior Partner in an Investment Bank and also a manager of a $20b hedgefund. I have also purchased a ticket for space. I also am investing in space mining.

Please let the record show that this is the truth because I have said it.

Skarne
02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
I like turtles and that’s a fact.

cd288
02-11-2020, 11:02 PM
Then how shall the court know that you are telling the truth?

Sorry man, not gonna risk getting myself fired to appease you

Sethius Marlowe
02-11-2020, 11:07 PM
I actually probably believe you anyway. You're not like a peacock or unicorn or anything, I placed a lot of guys into PE firms when I worked at RH in the bay. I don't really care, I just wanted to see what would happen when I asked.

Anyway, here's a picture of my cat facing down a dog.

https://imgur.com/a/LEIAI6V

cd288
02-11-2020, 11:22 PM
I actually probably believe you anyway. You're not like a peacock or unicorn or anything, I placed a lot of guys into PE firms when I worked at RH in the bay. I don't really care, I just wanted to see what would happen when I asked.

Anyway, here's a picture of my cat facing down a dog.

https://imgur.com/a/LEIAI6V

Maybe I'll hit you up if I ever want to move haha

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:28 AM
Nirgon was previously in a guild called Holocaust? That seems a little on the nose.

charmcitysking
02-12-2020, 07:14 AM
Actually, here’s Baler’s notoriously inflammatory name thread (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255329) from October 2016. See page 3 for a list of dozens of names he petitioned on Blue.

I hasten to add that some of his names were actually not in violation of the policy. I assume staff left those alone.

What a fantastic thread - thanks for linking. Spent most of my morning reading this and lol’ing at my desk. Even got caught out laughing on a client call after forgetting to mute.

Can anyone confirm if the toon ‘Legday’ still exists??

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 07:34 AM
Nirgon was previously in a guild called Holocaust? That seems a little on the nose.

But “the GM’s approved it!” so it must be okay.

quido
02-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Half the red server was in a guild called Holocaust.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 08:28 AM
Half the red server was in a guild called Holocaust.

So 20 people in a guild and a few of them made it over to Green. So we're talking about what.. 10 people on Green? 5?

quido
02-12-2020, 08:36 AM
Holocaust had over 100 active members. That guild also made retards wig out. Look to its primary definition for solace - "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war."

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Hey everyone, look. I'm offended.

Look how offended I am.

I'm gonna make another thread about it.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Holocaust had over 100 active members. That guild also made retards wig out. Look to its primary definition for solace - "destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war."

And according to Merriam-Webster the primary definition of gay is happily excited, but I'm guessing if I said "you're gay" you'd have a different interpretation.

It's almost as if Merriam-Webster's definitions of words does not reflect how they are used culturally. Guess you're a social justice warrior, only place I've seen the "my definitions mean more than the way words are generally used" before.

But take solace in the fact you got all 100 alts of those 20 red players in your guild.

Have fun with your Eurasian-named-Egyptian themed guild. Still a weird theme. Backwards basketball player names woulda been less weird.

grenmyr
02-12-2020, 10:22 AM
Hey everyone, look. I'm offended.

Look how offended I am.

I'm gonna make another thread about it.

The news about you were in a guild called holocaust makes it very cringy with your recent role playing guild named Dark Men of Odus.

quido
02-12-2020, 10:25 AM
Imagine something horrible happened, and a word with multiple definitions was used to name the event, and then people thought you could never use that word again without referencing the horrible event.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 10:26 AM
Imagine something horrible happened, and a word with multiple definitions was used to name the event, and then people thought you could never use that word again without referencing the horrible event.

Blue raid scene.

The news about you were in a guild called holocaust makes it very cringy with your recent role playing guild named Dark Men of Odus.

It sure doesn't .

cd288
02-12-2020, 10:53 AM
What a fantastic thread - thanks for linking. Spent most of my morning reading this and lol’ing at my desk. Even got caught out laughing on a client call after forgetting to mute.

Can anyone confirm if the toon ‘Legday’ still exists??

Man after reading that I lost a ton of respect for Baler. Reporting someone for having the name Marshmellow? Whispershadow?Idol? Wtf why do those matter lol

Tilien
02-12-2020, 10:59 AM

Without context people make assumptions you're using a word in the way it is most commonly *used*.

This is why I could say "the flowers were very colorful and gay" and people might understand I'm not using it to refer to homosexual flowers. On the flip side, most husbands do say they are gay on their wedding day, because despite being used properly the word would be misinterpreted by most.

I'm sorry... I thought you were uninformed and looking for an honest discussion, so let me stop there. Let me congratulate you once again on your "Egyptians culturally appropriating Eurasian names" themed guild. Wait.. I mean Erudites culturally appropriating Antonican names.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Without context people make assumptions you're using a word in the way it is most commonly *used*.

This is why I could say "the flowers were very colorful and gay" and people might understand I'm not using it to refer to homosexual flowers. On the flip side, most husbands do say they are gay on their wedding day, because despite being used properly the word would be misinterpreted by most.

I'm sorry... I thought you were uninformed and looking for an honest discussion, so let me stop there. Let me congratulate you once again on your "Egyptians culturally appropriating Eurasian names" themed guild. Wait.. I mean Erudites culturally appropriating Antonican names.

*do not say they are gay. RIP type-o.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 11:03 AM
We all have our moments. I want Brother Baler back.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 11:20 AM
On the flip side, most husbands do say they are gay on their wedding day

No, no they don't.

Though perhaps if they are marrying another man.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 11:22 AM
No, no they don't.

Though perhaps if they are marrying another man.

I see you read the next post where I acknowledged and clarified the type-o.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 11:28 AM
I see you read the next post where I acknowledged and clarified the type-o.

Oh, thought you were talking about blood type.

Horza
02-12-2020, 11:34 AM

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 11:39 AM
Ya the 100s of people who came through that guild are all genocidal maniacs.

You've got brain worms.

Horza
02-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Hundreds of people on Red? I guess you really are mentally ill.

Polycaster
02-12-2020, 11:54 AM
Perhaps instead of trying to "search engine yourself right," you instead just search the actual topic. Then objectively read a variety of articles to fully educate yourself on the topic. I've read plenty of "debunk climate change" articles trying to understand the other side, and I haven't found them persuasive. I consider the source, amount of scientists in agreement on that viewpoint, and whether the funding of said source is politically/financially motivated. If I only looked up "global warming debunked," I'd know nothing else beyond what I was spoonfed from those specific brand of sources.

I've done the research, my suggestion to do a search was for people who disagree w/ me so I assumed they'd already read articles from that point of view.

As a senior individual in a private equity firm, and with a lot of experience in the energy space (and therefore having a lot of knowledge about how regulation relating to global warming affects both the energy industry as well as the markets and economies from state/local to national to international (spoiler alert: it's really not very negative at all)), it always makes me smile when some anti-global warming person tries to explain effects on economies and/or markets to me :)

I made no economic analyses. I mentioned that liberal scientists themselves have said that in order to slow down (not stop) global warming we'd need to decrease CO2 output to such an extent it would cripple the world's economies. What we do now to decrease CO2 is mostly cosmetic.

Furthermore, if countries like India, Russia, and China do not sign on they will simply use the fossil fuels that we do not, and in a way that is less efficient/ more polluting. They will never sign on to such a silly agreement as they have not drank the koolaid. Even in Western nations it is doubtful much of a decrease in living standards could be born w/o massive social problems.

Skarne
02-12-2020, 11:56 AM
I've done the research, my suggestion to do a search was for people who disagree w/ me so I assumed they'd already read articles from that point of view.

I made no economic analyses. I mentioned that liberal scientists themselves have said that in order to slow down (not stop) global warming we'd need to decrease CO2 output to such an extent it would cripple the world's economies. What we do now to decrease CO2 is mostly cosmetic.

Furthermore, if countries like India, Russia, and China do not sign on they will simply use the fossil fuels that we do not, and in a way that is less efficient/ more polluting. They will never sign on to such a silly agreement as they have not drank the koolaid. Even in Western nations it is doubtful much of a decrease in living standards could be born w/o massive social problems.

Shut up Teppler.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Hundreds of people on Red? I guess you really are mentally ill.

Yeah we had 300 pop or so for a while during the "epics for all" promotional event to join the guild.

It was a great community service we provided for people who simply could not get their mage, SK etc epic on blue.

A far better service than you provide to the community, that being butter brained outrage jester.

Horza
02-12-2020, 11:59 AM
Teppler/Polycaster won't rest until every last liberal scientist has been purged and sent to the camps.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 12:17 PM
You wanna apologize about being wrong about red pops? Or me contacting staff about RNF threads?

I'd accept the apology and extend you a guild invite to actually play on the server ur trolling. Honest.

Horza
02-12-2020, 12:27 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gLvB00E.jpg

-TK-
02-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Guess you're a social justice warrior, only place I've seen the "my definitions mean more than the way words are generally used" before.

Did you just call the Jerm a SJW? haha Get outta here.

And to clear up any confusion;

The Holocaust: A historical event, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews.

holocaust: A noun referring to destruction or slaughter on a mass scale, especially caused by fire or nuclear war. Also, refers to a defunct guild on the Project1999 Red server.

These are two separate things. Just because you can't figure out how the English language works, doesn't mean others shouldn't be able to use it properly.

Wonkie
02-12-2020, 12:40 PM
suddenly everyones an entymologist

buzz off!

Rick Sanchez
02-12-2020, 12:44 PM
My pussy is so wet right now

Bhairava
02-12-2020, 01:09 PM

buzz off!

my new erudite character is n amed 'BLAKCOK DARAPPA'

the name blakcok comes from the pro-indo-iranian term 'blak cahak' meaning 'mighty sage' and darappa is obviously derived from the name of the harappan civilization

Bhairava
02-12-2020, 01:10 PM
proto* pls dont get on me linguists or whateevr

Tilien
02-12-2020, 01:28 PM
Did you just call the Jerm a SJW? haha Get outta here.

Yea, he seems like an SJW... uses words and insists his definitions are more relevant than common usage. You seem like one too.

To clarify:

Without context people will assume the word being used corresponds to it's primary USAGE not it's primary academic or dictionary definition. That is why referring to a guild as "holocaust" would make people think of the most common use (referring to genocide) rather than the cherry picked definition you are using.

So are you:
A) Socially unaware
B) Intentionally controversial
C) A SJW snow flake who needs to control the meaning of words rather than letting common use dictate their meaning

Feels like a "c" to me.

quido
02-12-2020, 01:41 PM
If our guild was called <The Holocaust> I would understand your concern, but as it was I think you're just reaching for a reason to be a pain in the ass.

quido
02-12-2020, 01:42 PM
Tilien, I'd also just like to say that you seem like a real fucking retard.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 01:42 PM
If our guild was called <The Holocaust> I would understand your concern, but as it was I think you're just reaching for a reason to be a pain in the ass.

Still a "c"

TomisFeline
02-12-2020, 01:43 PM
... people who disagree w/ me ... liberal scientists ... countries like India, Russia, and China ...

... have not drank the koolaid. Even in Western nations it is ... massive ...

quido
02-12-2020, 01:43 PM
I stand by my assessment.

TomisFeline
02-12-2020, 01:48 PM
... could be borne ...

fixed that for you!

I don't mean your bizarre pseudo global socioeconomics weren't well written, they were, just that minor 'e' slipped past you. could've happened to anyone...

Tilien
02-12-2020, 01:52 PM
I stand by my assessment.

Listen, it's all just semantics and honest discussion. I have no ill feelings toward you, I'm just explaining how people view your actions and why.

I hope you can go home to the woman (or man) you love and tell her (or him!) honestly and without hesitation: "You make me feel the gayest I've ever felt."

Cause I really do hope you're living a happy life man.

Horza
02-12-2020, 01:56 PM
Listen, we left the word 'the' out of our antisemitic dog whistle.

quido
02-12-2020, 02:03 PM
Alright, we can revert to civil. I think your "arguments" are severely lacking and harebrained.

You are doing the very thing of which you are accusing me - insisting that one meaning is more valid than another and should be implied. I did no such thing and merely pointed out the meaning of the word as it pertained to our guild's name. The word holocaust has been used in writing in this context both before and after the holocaust. There was no anti-Semitic or pro-genocide nonsense in the guild except for from a single person who was culled.

I'm not sure what you're going on about. Why do some people always assume the worst possible context despite plenty of evidence to the contrary? It couldn't be because of some internal malfunction, right?

cd288
02-12-2020, 02:05 PM
Yea, he seems like an SJW... uses words and insists his definitions are more relevant than common usage. You seem like one too.

To clarify:

Without context people will assume the word being used corresponds to it's primary USAGE not it's primary academic or dictionary definition. That is why referring to a guild as "holocaust" would make people think of the most common use (referring to genocide) rather than the cherry picked definition you are using.

So are you:
A) Socially unaware
B) Intentionally controversial
C) A SJW snow flake who needs to control the meaning of words rather than letting common use dictate their meaning

Feels like a "c" to me.

Probably. But that doesn't really matter in this context. People were arguing that the guild meant the primary usage, which it did not. So those people misunderstood.

Since the usage of the word was meant to be the dictionary definition because they thought it made sense in the context of a PvP server, there was no issue with the name. They have clarified they meant the dictionary definition, so the people who were up in arms because of a misunderstanding on their part can now rest easy.

Not affiliated with that guild or DMO at all

Bigsham
02-12-2020, 02:09 PM
17 pages of what? Nothing?

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Since the usage of the word was meant to be the dictionary definition because they thought it made sense in the context of a PvP server

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:11 PM
We just love the dictionary, there's nothing antisemitic here.

quido
02-12-2020, 02:14 PM
We just love the dictionary, there's nothing antisemitic here.

This guy very cuntcerned about a guild that hasn't existed for 5 years.

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:17 PM
I just think it should be obvious that edgelords naming their guild after an act of genocide don't really care about the academic definition of a word.

quido
02-12-2020, 02:26 PM
I just think it should be obvious that edgelords naming their guild after an act of genocide don't really care about the academic definition of a word.

You are incorrect.

Videri
02-12-2020, 02:28 PM

buzz off!

Multiple levels of lol. :D

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:30 PM
You are incorrect.

I don't believe you, or anything someone from Red has unironically told me.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 02:46 PM
Alright, we can revert to civil. I think your "arguments" are severely lacking and harebrained.

You are doing the very thing of which you are accusing me - insisting that one meaning is more valid than another and should be implied. I did no such thing and merely pointed out the meaning of the word as it pertained to our guild's name. The word holocaust has been used in writing in this context both before and after the holocaust. There was no anti-Semitic or pro-genocide nonsense in the guild except for from a single person who was culled.

I'm not sure what you're going on about. Why do some people always assume the worst possible context despite plenty of evidence to the contrary? It couldn't be because of some internal malfunction, right?

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 02:51 PM
I don't believe you, or anything someone from Red has unironically told me.

The being super offended by everything pussy didn't play on red. Shocker.

Horza
02-12-2020, 02:55 PM
being super offended by everything pussy

plz don't report me to staff sir.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 03:00 PM
Didn't report nuffin

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 03:02 PM
This guy very cuntcerned about a guild that hasn't existed for 5 years.

I’m sure the colloquial usage of the word wasn’t even considered. “Holocaust” is used so frequently by the alternative “dictionary” definition that of course it makes complete sense for that to be an acceptable name. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard someone use the word “holocaust” to NOT refer to Hitler’s act of genocide.

Just as “Holodomor” simply means “death by hunger” in Ukrainian, and doesn’t refer to Stalin’s act of systematically killing his own people.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 03:14 PM

So to be fair: I wasn't there when any of this happened so if you did cull people who made jokes I would probably be more likely to believe you if I were there.

And I never accused you or the guild of being pro-genocide. I'm personally of the opinion that you're mildly insensitive or perhaps merely enjoy being seen as edgey.

That being said: I'm not arguing that my definition is better. I'm arguing that my definition is more common. I googled "Holocaust" (no "the") and looked through 10 pages of results. Only 3 hits in those 10 pages of results were not about the genocide. Those 3 hits were meriam webster, dictionary.com, and wiktionary.

So... why does your definition of "holocaust" matter more than the normal use, but for other words or phrases that's not the case? You haven't given any reason why "holocaust" should be treated differently than other words where the culturally used meaning is first assumed rather than the academic meaning.

Richco07
02-12-2020, 05:55 PM
Sethius marlowe confirmed as bonkers as Kaelseren and just as disgusting.

cd288
02-12-2020, 06:14 PM
So to be fair: I wasn't there when any of this happened so if you did cull people who made jokes I would probably be more likely to believe you if I were there.

And I never accused you or the guild of being pro-genocide. I'm personally of the opinion that you're mildly insensitive or perhaps merely enjoy being seen as edgey.

That being said: I'm not arguing that my definition is better. I'm arguing that my definition is more common. I googled "Holocaust" (no "the") and looked through 10 pages of results. Only 3 hits in those 10 pages of results were not about the genocide. Those 3 hits were meriam webster, dictionary.com, and wiktionary.

So... why does your definition of "holocaust" matter more than the normal use, but for other words or phrases that's not the case? You haven't given any reason why "holocaust" should be treated differently than other words where the culturally used meaning is first assumed rather than the academic meaning.

So you made an assumption that was incorrect and now it's their fault and they have to prove something to you? Lol get over yourself man

Horza
02-12-2020, 06:20 PM
Lol man why don't you get over yourself six million who?

-TK-
02-12-2020, 06:27 PM

This.

Honestly, Tilien, you're coming across as someone that refuses to really look at the situation you're dealing with. Look at the context of the situation. We're here talking about a PVP game server. I mean, I wasn't in the guild, but when I saw the name, I immediately thought, okay, troll guild, but when I thought about what the word literally meant I thought, damn, what good name for a PVP guild and moved on with life. Then, add to that the fact that there was multiple recorded instances of people being disciplined/removed for making references to The Holocaust, and what more is there to argue about? Being able to process that knee-jerk reaction, and reason it out afterward is part of being an adult that unfortunately not enough people choose to embrace. This then leads to a conversation about feelings, which can almost never be won by either side.

On the flip side of the argument, I think that by naming the guild Holocaust and sparking these conversations, those fine men and women on Red weren't being edgy or insensitive. In fact, I think they provided a great service to history and the preservation of the memory of those terrible events. According to WaPo (yeah, I can Google, too), 2/3 of Millennials don't know what Auschwitz is and 22% have never heard of The Holocaust. There's people reading these threads that have thus Googled and learned more about it than they otherwise would know. For that I say, kudos, and carry on.

Horza
02-12-2020, 06:39 PM
I think that by naming the guild Holocaust and sparking these conversations, those fine men and women on Red weren't being edgy or insensitive. In fact, I think they provided a great service to history and the preservation of the memory of those terrible events.

This is delicious.

Skarne
02-12-2020, 06:41 PM
This.

Honestly, Tilien, you're coming across as someone that refuses to really look at the situation you're dealing with. Look at the context of the situation. We're here talking about a PVP game server. I mean, I wasn't in the guild, but when I saw the name, I immediately thought, okay, troll guild, but when I thought about what the word literally meant I thought, damn, what good name for a PVP guild and moved on with life. Then, add to that the fact that there was multiple recorded instances of people being disciplined/removed for making references to The Holocaust, and what more is there to argue about? Being able to process that knee-jerk reaction, and reason it out afterward is part of being an adult that unfortunately not enough people choose to embrace. This then leads to a conversation about feelings, which can almost never be won by either side.

On the flip side of the argument, I think that by naming the guild Holocaust and sparking these conversations, those fine men and women on Red weren't being edgy or insensitive. In fact, I think they provided a great service to history and the preservation of the memory of those terrible events. According to WaPo (yeah, I can Google, too), 2/3 of Millennials don't know what Auschwitz is and 22% have never heard of The Holocaust. There's people reading these threads that have thus Googled and learned more about it than they otherwise would know. For that I say, kudos, and carry on.

Logic is on this man’s side.

Horza
02-12-2020, 06:45 PM
Logic is on this man’s side.

https://i.imgur.com/KW5xrTN.jpg

Tilien
02-12-2020, 07:06 PM
This.

I even said in my last post that if I was there and seen them remove people for making jokes I'd be more inclined to believe their explanation and let it go.

That being said there seems to be some overlap DMO which has made a few trolls based around race and naming... like Nigron making the claim that "Modo" is an Egyptian name/word that means "the way" (It's not, and based on the definition he uses he's using a Latin-derived meaning for the word) and makes me more inclined to believe they were trolling back then. If there are recorded instances rather than one group of people saying "they made jokes" and the other saying "those people were removed" and someone pointed to some evidence one way or the other that would probably change my mind. But you know... trolls now were probably trolls then. I'm not saying they're genocidal just... wanna be edge-lords?

I guess that's the context thing.

Tilien
02-12-2020, 07:10 PM
So you made an assumption that was incorrect and now it's their fault and they have to prove something to you? Lol get over yourself man

Listen man, I hope you're having a great day. Stay gay, man.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 07:28 PM
As an aside to the current argument, Nirgon spelled backwards is Nogrin.

Nogrin, according to the Elf Dictionary, means "excellent, conspicuous."

https://www.elfdict.com/w/nogrin

Note: I was looking up "elf dick" and mistakenly came across this site.

Wonkie
02-12-2020, 07:28 PM
DMO is the guy that flags pvp then cries when you attack him

Horza
02-12-2020, 07:33 PM
DMO is the guy that only plays Sagat then cries when you beat him.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 07:45 PM
DMO is the gal that says you're nice, but is disgusted when you expose yourself to her.

Wrekt
02-12-2020, 07:48 PM
I've been in a few groups last few days that refused to invite DMO members when we needed their role and had an open slot. Honestly, I'm not sure why that is. In my interactions with the individual members who were denied, they have been nice and fair. But, the groups insisted that players x and y were insane, loot-stealing assholes. I haven't seen it. But, when so much smoke is in the air, sometimes I suspect fire.

Just thought I'd get this thread back on track because it has descended into Redness.

Nirgon does seem douchey on here with all his alt right vernacular. And didn't he mail an addict drugs for pixels?

Try Red, again? LoL no thx

I've been slain, slain and will probably only slay again if Red gets a reboot. (Not gonna happen because fat nerds can't handle being slain)

Sethius Marlowe
02-12-2020, 08:05 PM
Sethius marlowe confirmed as bonkers as Kaelseren and just as disgusting.

HEAR HEAR

This is unacceptable. I am very pretty and so is my cat.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 08:12 PM
HEAR HEAR

This is unacceptable. I am very pretty and so is my cat.

Sethius Marlowe
02-12-2020, 08:24 PM
That's a really cool adam driver photoshop you did. You got mad skills yo.

Bazia
02-12-2020, 08:38 PM
Anyone who obsessed over nirgon has issues when there are so many superior targets

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 08:48 PM
Anyone who obsessed over nirgon has issues when there are so many superior targets

I feel like with the number of posts Nirgon has, his responses here would be a lot spicier and RnF-worthy. On the whole though, they’re short, terse, and usually involve just calling someone a “cuck.” Leaves much to be desired.

I mean his post count is DOUBLE that of Loramin. At least Loramin will reply with usually page-long responses.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 08:51 PM
That's a really cool adam driver photoshop you did. You got mad skills yo.

Thanks.

This one is me and my boys. Who needs a cat when I AM a cat.

Wonkie
02-12-2020, 08:53 PM
I have attempted to lure Baler with a meme. I hope you get your friend back.

NachtMystium
02-12-2020, 09:04 PM
People keep saying "nirgon tears" but god damn it seems like the whole forum is butt blasted by him

Horza
02-12-2020, 09:07 PM

Some of us still enjoy shooting fish in a barrel.

solleks
02-12-2020, 10:21 PM
Crying about someone having tears haha

Horza
02-12-2020, 10:51 PM
I think that by naming the guild Holocaust and sparking these conversations, those fine men and women on Red weren't being edgy or insensitive. In fact, I think they provided a great service to history and the preservation of the memory of those terrible events.

Do not forget those fine men and women on Red.

Smellybuttface
02-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Do not forget those fine men and women on Red.

Nirgon
02-12-2020, 11:47 PM

Exactly, I've done nothing to these people.

Hazek
02-12-2020, 11:55 PM
Anyone who thinks there was a Holocaust guild is crazy conspiracy theorist.

Smellybuttface
02-13-2020, 12:22 AM
Anyone who thinks there was a Holocaust guild is crazy conspiracy theorist.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53121&highlight=Holocaust

Old 02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Big Ames gets signed to Team Holo!

Planar Protector

I joined Holocaust because I'm not willing to travel to Florida on my druid to get that banked Mistwalker.

Hazek
02-13-2020, 02:28 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53121&highlight=Holocaust

Old 02-22-2012, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Big Ames gets signed to Team Holo!

Planar Protector

I joined Holocaust because I'm not willing to travel to Florida on my druid to get that banked Mistwalker.

That's an anti-semitic conspiracy theory

TomisFeline
02-13-2020, 04:34 AM
I feel like with the number of posts Nirgon has, his responses here would be a lot spicier and RnF-worthy. On the whole though, they’re short, terse, and usually involve just calling someone a “cuck.” Leaves much to be desired.

I mean his post count is DOUBLE that of Loramin. At least Loramin will reply with usually page-long responses.

the loramin post count metric should be a thing.
whenever making value judgements on post counts, one can always frame it in a ratio to loramins to give perspective.

TomisFeline
02-13-2020, 04:37 AM
People keep saying "nirgon tears" but god damn it seems like the whole forum is butt blasted by him

I also agree that nirgon's forum experience is clearly showing through in his handling of the masses.

Smellybuttface
02-13-2020, 07:25 AM
That's an anti-semitic conspiracy fact

FTFY

quido
02-13-2020, 07:49 AM
If only we could get a post count that includes RNF posts after they made them stop counting.

Tilien
02-13-2020, 08:20 AM
Since we're talking about context of stuff that happened in 2011, this is the type of joke that was acceptable by Holocaust members:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=505635&postcount=10

Do we have a record of Nirgon being barred from the guild to show the guild's concern of anti-Jewish tropes? If so I'll believe the guild was acting in good faith concerning the name.

solleks
02-13-2020, 08:32 AM
Lots of people have big noses is not 100%

Sethius Marlowe
02-13-2020, 08:34 AM
So what do you guys wanna talk about today?

solleks
02-13-2020, 08:46 AM
Same thing broke brains talk about everyday. Racism bigotry and Nazism

Bazia
02-13-2020, 08:55 AM
Are you guys like unaware that fascists came into power in Eastern Europe by clumsily regurgitating boomer interpretations of 9 year old 4chan memes?

Truly another shown and I for one will stand proud and righteously against these vicious hate thoughts.

Bazia
02-13-2020, 08:56 AM
Shoah *

solleks
02-13-2020, 08:57 AM
Gets upset posts pictures of cat to fight bigotry and racism

Bazia
02-13-2020, 08:59 AM
This is no laughing matter guys someone made a joke about jew noses I want government spooks surrounding his home by this afternoon at the latest.

solleks
02-13-2020, 09:06 AM
You know you're a racist if you enjoy the lore of a dark skinned character in a vidya game called norrath sim

Wonkie
02-13-2020, 09:36 AM
This is no laughing matter guys someone made a joke about jew noses I want government spooks surrounding his home by this afternoon at the latest.

were u not just crying about hyperbole? :confused:

Asteria
02-13-2020, 11:20 AM
The recent invasion of effemiate passive aggressive fags nagging everyone to speak like old Jewish women on the view are 100x more annoying that nirgon ever has been

funny thing, all evidence points to right-wing fake "macho" (but really really effeminate) fags and landwhale "women" actually being the passive aggressive cowards who always call the police and slap cop asses

nice try fucking shut-in clown :D

booter
02-13-2020, 12:13 PM
The recent invasion of effemiate passive aggressive fags nagging everyone to speak like old Jewish women on the view are 100x more annoying that nirgon ever has been

imagine trying to be this edgy in 2020

Horza
02-13-2020, 12:21 PM
Since we're talking about context of stuff that happened in 2011, this is the type of joke that was acceptable by Holocaust members:

Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=505635&postcount=10)

Do we have a record of Nirgon being barred from the guild to show the guild's concern of anti-Jewish tropes? If so I'll believe the guild was acting in good faith concerning the name.

Horza
02-13-2020, 12:28 PM
What's so edgy about making jokes about the shape of Jewish noses? :)

Smellybuttface
02-13-2020, 01:30 PM

Evidently you've never spoken to an old Jewish woman lol. They are the epitome of not being "politically correct."

solleks
02-13-2020, 01:47 PM
I have they hide fiat all around their house and make very explicit sexual comments. (Hollywood)

Horza
02-13-2020, 01:49 PM
LOL jews and money

Polycaster
02-13-2020, 01:52 PM
This thread started out strong but has become a total holocaust.

solleks
02-13-2020, 02:31 PM
LOL jews and money

Sorry my real life experiences upset your world view

Horza
02-13-2020, 02:41 PM
Sorry that pointing out your antisemitism upset your feelings.

Skarne
02-13-2020, 02:51 PM
I get the feeling neither one of you are sorry.

solleks
02-13-2020, 03:02 PM
Sorry bananas are apples

Polycaster
02-13-2020, 03:15 PM
Check out this anti-Semite making jokes about jews loving money and being cheap; such horrors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDR4-28CQVY

Horza
02-13-2020, 03:32 PM
Check out this anti-Semite

Everyone, including you, know exactly what is meant by 'real American.'

Racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government. To them, limited government means warlords and anarchy, so they want strong-man politics that will put the hammer down on any dissenters.

Because it isn't about equality, it's about giving them more power and representation. And then creating and bringing in more of them so that the US transitions from a free Republic to a 3rd world oligarchy.

Nirgon
02-13-2020, 03:53 PM
Excuse me for mocking people's attempts to tear down a guild with cry bullying.

Wrekt
02-13-2020, 04:17 PM
Wow, dude, Nirgon isn't larping as a Reich-wing incel, he IS a Reich-wing incel.

Were you at Charlottesville marching and screaming hate chants until spit runs down your gobble?

Show us in this video which one you are...

https://youtu.be/zcoYKuoiUrY

Nirgon
02-13-2020, 04:24 PM
I'm married, how am I an incel again?

Yet another baseless attack, much like "Nirgon cried to staff and got a thread erased".

Whew.

solleks
02-13-2020, 04:24 PM
We're all Nazis here your the odd ball

Horza
02-13-2020, 04:27 PM
Wow, dude, Nirgon isn't larping as a Reich-wing incel, he IS a Reich-wing incel.

Were you at Charlottesville marching and screaming hate chants until spit runs down your gobble?

I wouldn't be very surprised to learn that more than just one member of DMO attended the rally.

Phaezed-Reality
02-13-2020, 04:29 PM
used to deliver pizza's as a kid, one time walked up 3 flights of stairs to old persons apartment. tbh im a nice guy and i dont give a fuck about tips from old people. But this one has always stuck out. sell pizza, get 50 cent tip, fixed income, whatever i dont care. but on the way out she says wait, wait, come back. and opens my hand and takes back 1 of the quarters....

Now, i don't think it had anything to do with the fixed income at that point, this quarter was actually shiny, more shiny compared to the other one i had been given.

This is my story of the shiny quarter woman. Good luck.

Polycaster
02-13-2020, 04:30 PM

Actually we're all moderates; you seem to forget that our current president was elected almost entirely due to saying things similar to what we've been saying. We are the centrists, the alt-right (none of whose views I've seen in this forum) are the radicals. And even they are surprisingly popular, considering the far-out stuff they say.

Horza
02-13-2020, 04:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VT3DEPN.png

Horza
02-13-2020, 04:41 PM
I know you can do better than that, Teppler/Polycaster.

Hazek
02-13-2020, 04:46 PM

More nonsense from a random

Polycaster
02-13-2020, 04:51 PM
I do hold serious convictions and beliefs. Those convictions and beliefs are not as rare as you hope they are.

Wonkie
02-13-2020, 04:56 PM
I do hold serious convictions and beliefs. Those convictions and beliefs are not as rare as you hope they are.

are you the pokedex guy or not

Horza
02-13-2020, 04:59 PM

That's not what a centrist or a moderate means at all, person who claims "racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3075447#post3075447)" and that mysterious forces are "creating and bringing in more of them so that the US transitions from a free Republic to a 3rd world oligarchy." (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3075369#post3075369)

Wrekt
02-13-2020, 05:01 PM
"Originally Posted by Tilien View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon
Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose.

Do we have a record of Nirgon being barred from the guild to show the guild's concern of anti-Jewish tropes? If so I'll believe the guild was acting in good faith concerning the name."

Convicted of being Reich-wing trash. Take all your little hatecels and fuck back off to Red.

Polycaster
02-13-2020, 05:36 PM
are you the pokedex guy or not

I don't know what that means, so probably not.

That's not what a centrist or a moderate means at all, person who claims "racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3075447#post3075447)" and that mysterious forces are "creating and bringing in more of them so that the US transitions from a free Republic to a 3rd world oligarchy." (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3075369#post3075369)

Centrist/moderate doesn't have a fixed definition, it depends on the political spectrum at the time. Those things you quote are essentially what got Trump elected; if those beliefs weren't mainstream he wouldn't have blown out the republican primary as well as won the general election.

To be fair, there really isn't a true central position any more, as the political spectrum is increasingly a bi-modal distribution; big humps at the extremes with a deep trough in the middle. When I said centrist/ moderate, I meant the big peak at the right end of the spectrum, not the valley of boomers that think Sean Hannity is hard core right wing.