PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Admins

Richco07
02-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Enjoyed getting raped in Fear today due to no warning earthquake. Well played.

Supreme troll.

Bboboo
02-09-2020, 07:10 PM
get good?

Phaezed-Reality
02-09-2020, 07:15 PM
I thought it was exactly what was deserved imo, well played. (seriously) thank you.

Gatorsmash
02-09-2020, 07:25 PM
I thought it was exactly what was deserved imo, well played. (seriously) thank you.

^

RipVanFish
02-09-2020, 07:28 PM

Fawqueue
02-09-2020, 07:56 PM
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice. Rumors of the GMs on their roster confirmed? They were the guild least affected, ready to go sweep dragons and move back to Fear for another clear.

radda
02-09-2020, 07:57 PM
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice. Rumors of the GMs on their roster confirmed? They were the guild least affected, ready to go sweep dragons and move back to Fear for another clear.

we are ready for these kinds of things

Albanwr
02-09-2020, 08:00 PM

I thought that was already known. Its not some secret.

Meiva
02-09-2020, 08:01 PM

Seems pretty tinfoil hat. They were at temple with several other guilds killing spawns as mobs were popping at temple. A couple guilds were at temple. So we noped out and to the exit portal we happened to be near lol. Plenty died.

Jubal
02-09-2020, 08:08 PM

Create overpopulated problematic end game environment requiring lots of staff attention then give those damn player what they "deserve" for participating in overpopulated end game environment requiring lots of staff attention.

Meiva
02-09-2020, 08:09 PM
If anyone had advance quake notice, they would've ported out for dragons. Instead the server was outside fear portal with their jimmies rustled.

Fawqueue
02-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Seems pretty tinfoil hat. They were at temple with several other guilds killing spawns as mobs were popping at temple. A couple guilds were at temple. So we noped out and to the exit portal we happened to be near lol. Plenty died.

Exactly what I would say if a GM was on our roster. Well played, I see you.

Fawqueue
02-09-2020, 08:10 PM
If anyone had advance quake notice, they would've ported out for dragons. Instead the server was outside fear portal with their jimmies rustled.

You must not be paying attention. Seal Team DID go do dragons, and then when they were done they came back to Fear where they are currently heading in.

Meiva
02-09-2020, 08:12 PM
You must not be paying attention. Seal Team DID go do dragons, and then when they were done they came back to Fear where they are currently heading in.

Kingdom must have GM also. They killed Vox.

Albanwr
02-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Kingdom must have GM also. They killed Vox.

Nah, they are just better.

Rogean
02-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Yikes.

Albanwr
02-09-2020, 08:20 PM
Yikes.

could be used for most/all thread in RnF's stop by more often :)

Ashenden
02-09-2020, 08:20 PM

Sorry you didn't buy a WC cap or CT pot.

galach
02-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Yikes.

Smellybuttface
02-09-2020, 08:24 PM
Yikes.

Richco07
02-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Oh please. Don't pretend you guys didn't whip out the large tub full of popcorn. You should have known what was going to happen. Hell, I would sprung for the Large soda too.

DMN
02-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Who would ever think the plane of fear was dangerous? why did they put the pixel trough in such a place?

Ripqozko
02-09-2020, 09:28 PM
Yikes.

Hazek
02-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Eating some beef jerky rn

Richco07
02-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Eating some beef jerky rn

Yeah but then it gets stuck between your teeth and you gotta pick it out.

Shoulda went with popcorn and a soda for the entertainment.

Wonkie
02-09-2020, 09:40 PM
anytime my guild loses it's a staff conspiracy maaaaan

Nuggie
02-09-2020, 09:56 PM
#OP heh.

Fawqueue
02-09-2020, 10:31 PM
Sorry you didn't buy a WC cap or CT pot.

Oh I didn't die...i got out of there just fine. But the point of this sub is to rile people up and god damm I found the right button to press.

Phatez
02-09-2020, 10:39 PM
Yikes.

Kohedron
02-09-2020, 10:41 PM
classic too bad cya

Madbad
02-09-2020, 10:42 PM
Yikes.

Grimgor
02-09-2020, 11:00 PM
Added a bit of excitement to the otherwise boring Fear trash clears. lol

Killing Vox with half our raid force naked was certainly more interesting.

Phaezed-Reality
02-10-2020, 01:50 AM
Obvisouly if you are recreating EQ you love the game. And play it. It's not a conspiracy to believe every core member of P99 staff is playing the game. It's logical.

The timing of the "earthquakes" are not random, they are done on purpose and with a clear intent.

as having every single staff member in my guild including rogean as my guild leader i can confirm him issuing quakes has no bearing on positioning us to get dragons. and does it for server health.

Seriously. Some of you people and your conspiracy theories. If only you had them in your guild you'd understand how nice and caring they are about this server. cut the shit.

Wutaan
02-10-2020, 03:52 AM
The funny part is everyone is making a bunch of drama over loot farm over planar shit All ohis is gonna flame out quick, there will always be farm groups but the perma faarm will break down. Which is cool, the guilds and people that you see now you will likely not see kna a year. Trust, Arf team is gonna get scraps come actual impacting loot

TomisFeline
02-10-2020, 04:52 AM
what is sirkens new name?

stephenc44
02-10-2020, 05:06 AM
It could've been worse, we did a 6 hour PoG growth on Blue and were 30 minutes away from pulling Tunare.

stewe
02-10-2020, 06:15 AM
Lets be real, everyone knows there is atleast 1 GM or guide that is in seal team, hell there was one person in power that kept going to every post critical of seal team awhile back defending them every time they got caught doing bad things, there is nothing you guys can do about it, every private server i have EVER been on has had favoritism and the guild ppl in power were in always conveniently was the top guild, it is just the facts of a private server, get use to it.

BurtMacklinFBI
02-10-2020, 08:39 AM
It could've been worse, we did a 6 hour PoG growth on Blue and were 30 minutes away from pulling Tunare.

imagine doing a 6 hour pog clear on the beta server in the year of our lord 2020.

BurtMacklinFBI
02-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Lets be real, everyone knows there is atleast 1 GM or guide that is in seal team, hell there was one person in power that kept going to every post critical of seal team awhile back defending them every time they got caught doing bad things, there is nothing you guys can do about it, every private server i have EVER been on has had favoritism and the guild ppl in power were in always conveniently was the top guild, it is just the facts of a private server, get use to it.

yikes

Visual
02-10-2020, 09:06 AM

If any of Seal Team know the GM, can you have him respond to my petition that has been escalated but never resolved? Since you guys are in direct communication

Thanks!

Wallicker
02-10-2020, 09:07 AM
Yikes.

Evets
02-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Yeah.... can't wait for the next tlp launch coming soon hahaha.

Zekayy
02-10-2020, 07:04 PM

and so it finally begins...... the same shit happened on blue gms were in guilds on blue and feeding information to guilds and guilds ready to go on moments notice as well of course this was very long time ago nothing new

Zekayy
02-10-2020, 07:05 PM

Dragons? you mean dragon only naggy and vox dude lol

Phatez
02-10-2020, 07:15 PM

Seal Team has a strict list of items that are required for all of our members to raid. This is why my team was able to evacuate fear upon the repop with only 4 casualties. They all clicked their required clickies (that have been made fun of in other RNF) to instantly get out of the zone and mobilize for the next dragon.

If your raid force was as prepared and organized as ours you too could have spent the afternoon killing dragons instead of waiting for Kingdom to clear the fear zone in for you.

Zekayy
02-10-2020, 07:39 PM
Seal Team has a strict list of items that are required for all of our members to raid. This is why my team was able to evacuate fear upon the repop with only 4 casualties. They all clicked their required clickies (that have been made fun of in other RNF) to instantly get out of the zone and mobilize for the next dragon.

If your raid force was as prepared and organized as ours you too could have spent the afternoon killing dragons instead of waiting for Kingdom to clear the fear zone in for you.

Dragon* fixed it for you

KansasComrade
02-11-2020, 12:24 AM
Reminds me of the time DB was in hate and got quakes on. Obviously the GMs just didn’t want us having anything nice.

Fawqueue
02-11-2020, 08:51 AM

Oh I didn't die...i got out of there just fine. But the point of this sub is to rile people up and goddamn I found the right button to press.

I was just trolling, since someone started this subject and it was the low hanging fruit. But the way you all are getting so worked up you're going to make people truly believe there might be a grain of truth to it...

drackgon
02-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Just saying us at kingdom we’re right next to seal team at the temple.we lost A lot ourselves. They rushed to naggy we rushed to vox(did her with half raid naked lol was a blast). Both guilds got their kills and went back to farming pof. Ty for earthquake it made for an amazing Sunday. Ty to staff for doing it. Hell I bet galach and menben(spelling) was just laughing after baby sitting green for what 72? 90? Hours of fte messages.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 10:50 AM
They wouldn't have to babysit FTE messages if Kingdom didn't petition. every. single. pull. even the ones they try to snag from 5 meters away from out raid forces who obviously just had 6 people cast on it, and you're not going to peel it even if you did get the "first hit".

So you force a situation where not only do they have to check for intentional dickbags stealing pulls, they have to deal with EVERY pull you try to snag from 5m away from other forces.

As far as Phatez comment about "having to wait for Kingdom to break in" for the rest of the community to CR, that's not true in the slightest. The other guilds involved who aren't zerged out enough to kill dragons naked proceeded to join the COMMUNITY discord and do a COMMUNITY CR.

We weren't doing super well with it, but we were in the middle of our attempt when you finished your dragon, Phatez... sent in your bard who trained 16 mobs into our CR like we didn't exist... so that your raid force could enter the zone and log out on the other side of it.

I think your comment of "having to wait for Kingdom" eludes to your goal of forcing the rest of the community to come second place to your priorities... that it eludes to you thinking you can prevent the rest of the community from breaking in by kiting the portal and entering a "hot LZ like a real navy seal team" and ninja logging at East wall, pretending the community is invisible and that you didn't just wipe out 30 people that were going through a naked break in.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Which is really funny, because the GM's always say we need to come together as a community so they don't have to babysit, and that the earthquake in most people's eyes was a punishment for them having to respond to a ridiculous number of FTE petitions every clear...

Funny that the community CR was ignored once you were back from killing uncontested dragons naked. Coming back and training a cooperative effort by at least 3 other guilds in the public p99 discord... which you'd have known about if you gave a fuck about the community....

Funny that what should have been a punishment for Seal Team and Kingdom whining about only getting 150 mobs instead of 156 by petitioning every FTE and petcamping EVERY spawn...

was actually a great reward for them and a demonstration that they can walk all over everybody. At least Kingdom has the decency to not actively train the rest of the community and helped them drag and rezz...

You guys coming back and linking all your raid target loots while we were 4 hours into sitting naked... and naked again when you trained us and everyone abandoned the p99 discord like "fuck this"... and then offering rezz's after the zone was empty... totally ignorant of your impact on everyone and anyone else...

its just bad form, yo.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 11:06 AM
THEN the next day an individual from another guild drags ONE mob to your FORCE while you're "AFK" and you have the audacity to "host a community clear" but "make that guild sit out 30 minutes for training"... what is your punishment for killing 30 people during a community CR? We aren't little bitches that are going to dance for you, and we don't care much about your tablescraps, It's not a charity to the community to "host a clear" after its totally broken... except for the entrance mobs you think you can leave up to force small guilds out... guess what? we can do break ins too...

drackgon
02-11-2020, 11:11 AM
Hell fox seems mad as hell... lol. Just saying, you just said they wanted community to come together, then said 3-4 guilds did. So plan worked? Clearly everyone got their gear and is happy. And saying 150/156 is a lie. I’ve seen tons of the guilds get fte on targets. And I’ve seen tons of guilds ask for fte checks not just a single. I’ve seen constant guilds KS mobs from each other. I think you need to put big boy pants on and not whine so hard. Welcome to EQ your gonna die. It was ur choice being in pof. It’s your probelem to deal with when you wipe. Just like all guilds did.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 11:12 AM
The only way this is going to continue without the GM's having to babysit every clear is you allowing the rest of the community to pull a few mobs every clear without thinking you should be entitled to sit people at every spawn and petition every single pull. Its not against the rules, its just fucking stupid and the real core of annoyance for the staff, which makes them want to say "fuck the peon guilds if their presence means we have to deal w/ this".

You can't use game mechanics to force us out with the entrance mobs, not because its against the rules, because its literally not possible.

Aadill
02-11-2020, 11:13 AM
And yet blue is the toxic server :)

drackgon
02-11-2020, 11:15 AM
Hellfox, you ever think about joining st or kingdom? Or you just one of those players that’s been denied? I mean at kingdom we give must a chance I’m sure st does as well. Or you know venerate is next best, followed by black lotus? Then you won’t have to whine about cr or ur pixels or your fte^_^

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 11:16 AM
I'm not mad I died you stupid narb, you miss my point entirely. I have my big boy pants on, the community CR did NOT work out Seal Team trained it and it broke up. We gathered our corpses when the zone was cleared and Seal Team linked their raid target loots. I don't care about dying, I just think its stupid that Seal Team trains tf out of a community effort and then acts like a community savior when they do "community events" by having everyone roll on trash clears that nobody was having problems clearing until GM's quaked the server which wasn't only prohibitive to the rest of the community b/c "they didn't have CT gate" clickies.. Phatez, that's bullshit.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 11:17 AM
I'm not "whining" about anything... I'm relating what actually happened because Phatez came here and painted the situation with a certain brush that just isn't accurate.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 11:21 AM
Vinelslar, you're the dipshit that sends unsolicited tells to every lvl 50 in Lotus, Lineage, Venerate or whoever... promising them "Dragon loot if they 'upgrade guilds'"... which is a totally scumbag way to recruit. Plenty of people are chomping at the bit to swell your ranks and you're still actively trying to ankle-bite any guild that has a lvl 50... thanks for posting here so I could address that in a public forum as well. I wouldn't have bothered otherwise.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Now this, is rants and flames.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 12:46 PM
Lol and now Seal Team served Venerate an ultimatum that if they allow their 5-6 online members to do pickup fear raids with Lotus and Lineage they will be disallowed Seal Team tablescaprs, bravo.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 01:21 PM
Lol yes I am, will gladly say anyone guilded that’s wants to actually see loots or a chance at loot feel free to app at kingdom DKP.com ^_^ though clearly hell we don’t want you sorry. But anyone else that feels like their guild won’t ever do much aka hells guild probably. Or say your guild sells loot instead of you know gearing members, or promises for 3? Months now that they ready to do dragons. Feel free to app! Kingdom wants you!

Tenudil
02-11-2020, 01:23 PM
Hellfox, you ever think about joining st or kingdom? Or you just one of those players that’s been denied? I mean at kingdom we give must a chance I’m sure st does as well. Or you know venerate is next best, followed by black lotus? Then you won’t have to whine about cr or ur pixels or your fte^_^

I know you won't understand this but there are actually a lot of people who have the skill to but have zero desire to join one of the zerg guilds. Especially after they've seen how they really treat the smaller guilds.

The whine wasn't about pixels it was about Phatez's comments about what was actually happening in fear when they trained the CR. I'd say from what parts I did see his interpretation was spot on.

Also there were 40ish ST in Fear not too long before the earthquake. It's not a very impressive task for the remaining who were either camped out or out of zone to easily make it to SolB and then come back. The 3 smaller guilds had a majority of their raiders in zone when it happened.

That being said I was a little more impressed that Kingdom managed to do Vox half naked. It wasn't contested obviously but they had more in Fear than ST and obviously a much higher percentage of their force there when the quake happened.

Tenudil
02-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Lol and now Seal Team served Venerate an ultimatum that if they allow their 5-6 online members to do pickup fear raids with Lotus and Lineage they will be disallowed Seal Team tablescaprs, bravo.

If it isn't obvious to everyone else yet. Phatez isn't interested in sharing. Any community raid/loot is for PR purposes to keep the lack of rotations in as long as possible. Gotta keep enough guilds in the UN pleased just enough with the scraps that they continue to vote with ST. Guess Venerate is now getting the stick instead of the carrot.

Tenudil
02-11-2020, 01:28 PM
Lol yes I am, will gladly say anyone guilded that’s wants to actually see loots or a chance at loot feel free to app at kingdom DKP.com ^_^ though clearly hell we don’t want you sorry. But anyone else that feels like their guild won’t ever do much aka hells guild probably. Or say your guild sells loot instead of you know gearing members, or promises for 3? Months now that they ready to do dragons. Feel free to app! Kingdom wants you!

Lol

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 01:29 PM
If it isn't obvious to everyone else yet. Phatez isn't interested in sharing. Any community raid/loot is for PR purposes to keep the lack of rotations in as long as possible. Gotta keep enough guilds in the UN pleased just enough with the scraps that they continue to vote with ST. Guess Venerate is now getting the stick instead of the carrot.

Venerate is used to getting the stick. At this point I'd have to say they like it.

Tenudil
02-11-2020, 01:37 PM
Venerate is used to getting the stick. At this point I'd have to say they like it.

I am curious. Heard a lot of conflicting things there. The venerate kite going down when it did and training Kingdom when CT was at 20% and ST taking the kill wasn't the first time that them wiping impeded another guild from a dragon/god.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 01:43 PM
I know you won't understand this but there are actually a lot of people who have the skill to but have zero desire to join one of the zerg guilds. Especially after they've seen how they really treat the smaller guilds.

The whine wasn't about pixels it was about Phatez's comments about what was actually happening in fear when they trained the CR. I'd say from what parts I did see his interpretation was spot on.

Also there were 40ish ST in Fear not too long before the earthquake. It's not a very impressive task for the remaining who were either camped out or out of zone to easily make it to SolB and then come back. The 3 smaller guilds had a majority of their raiders in zone when it happened.

That being said I was a little more impressed that Kingdom managed to do Vox half naked. It wasn't contested obviously but they had more in Fear than ST and obviously a much higher percentage of their force there when the quake happened.

Thank you, I appreciate that even one person who had eyes on it is willing to validate what I've just said.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 02:55 PM
Venerate looted a Webshield via pickup raiding with Lineage in fear tonight... 5 minutes later Seal Team told them they werent allowed to raid with us, they abandoned us without a word. Kept the tradeable loot.

We're good enough to roll with, just not good enough to roll with.

TomisFeline
02-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Now this, is rants and flames.

Zekayy
02-11-2020, 03:00 PM
And yet blue is the toxic server :)

Zekayy
02-11-2020, 03:02 PM
green drama never dissapoints and people said the blue server was bad lol

Tenderizer
02-11-2020, 03:25 PM
I found the most interesting part of the earthquake that Seal Team seemed to have advance notice.

that "Advanced" notice helped ST out greatly. "camp out" was actually said in fear during that repop. smaht.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 03:53 PM
I'm not even trying to claim Seal Team had advanced notice of the Earthquake, I don't have any proof of that and I don't care to speculate here. My only comment is based on what my eyes can tell me: that as far as GM interventions go... if that was supposed to be a punishment for anyone except the smaller guilds specifically... if that was supposed to be anything but a reward to Seal Team and Kingdom and a message that small guilds should fuck off and "not bother"...

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 03:53 PM
I couldn't tell.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 03:56 PM
...and I don't know what the FUCK case Seal Team thinks they have against Black Lotus and Lineage that they should be BLACKLISTED from the little charity community clears you're hosting and ORDERING venerate not to participate w/ us in Plane of Fear... causing the 3-5 of them we invited to group with us today to abandon us 5 mins after winning the roll on a cryoshield... you're pathetic.

Nisse
02-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Yikes.

Phatez
02-11-2020, 04:03 PM
I am curious. Heard a lot of conflicting things there. The venerate kite going down when it did and training Kingdom when CT was at 20% and ST taking the kill wasn't the first time that them wiping impeded another guild from a dragon/god.

I think you don't understand the mechanics of CT. When he is engaged he calls the rest of the zone to him. It does not matter who is kiting what, everything comes to assist him.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Omg I forgot the hell fear raids were. Ah to be 32 again.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 04:14 PM
The only reason you're in the UN channel right now offering Black Lotus / Lineage a rotation, but segregated from the rest of the community... is because you know that even with 2-3 groups and 1/5th the pullers as your team we will secure more mobs per person per clear if we're allowed to continue to participate in every clear. We didn't make a strategy to be blacklisted by Seal Team in order to get more mobs per person on clears everyday, but your decision to try to blacklist us from the community events and make Black Lotus and Lineage pariahs for no damn good reason means that's how its going to be.

Ripqozko
02-11-2020, 04:15 PM
Consider blue

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 04:17 PM
and if you keep treating us like shit and forcing yourselves to zerg up with even more bodies than you have already might blow up in your face when people realize they have a way better chance of actually winning something at the raid if they're not rolling against 120 other zergs.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 04:19 PM
I've gotta congratulate everyone on picking less bad guild names. Seal Team is especially awesome. It reminds me of the Navy Seals.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 04:21 PM
But your whipping boys / trained seals Venerate can keep the webshield, that's a free one.

One final thing I'd like to say is that "Seal Team" is a really lame name for a guild on Everquest. You're not an "elite force", you're more like the Russian front in WWII... you can beat the Dragon even if half of you go in naked without any rifles... its also disrespectful to actual armed service members like the real Navy Seals.

Ripqozko
02-11-2020, 04:22 PM
But your whipping boys / trained seals Venerate can keep the webshield, that's a free one.

One final thing I'd like to say is that "Seal Team" is a really lame name for a guild on Everquest. You're not an "elite force", you're more like the Russian front in WWII... you can beat the Dragon even if half of you go in naked without any rifles... its also disrespectful to actual armed service members like the real Navy Seals.

lol @ final thing to say

greenacct
02-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Seal Team is everywhere. They are all around us. Even now, on this very forum. You can see them in EC...when you zone into fear or when you kill kobolds in Sol B. You think about them when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. They are the lie that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

That they care about anyone but themselves.

Fawqueue
02-11-2020, 04:53 PM

They aren't referencing the elite military forces. It's a nod to the fact that their members are a lot like trained circus animals, performing a few simple tricks as demanded by the handlers and being content with a fish now and again as compensation for their cooperation. No disrespect to the armed forces.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 04:55 PM
Man hellfox, sounds like maybe you should of been smart and followed venerate? Then you wouldn’t have to cry so hard about someone else getting your pixels. That guess what in 6 months those pixels won’t matter nearly as much in game. Then those said smaller guilds can go in and farm pof all the want(still gets farmed on blue). I am guessing you never played many mmo games before. Everything your complaining about every top guild across mmos do. Or single players/duos depends on format. Because you can’t eat at the table with them, it’s no ones fault but your own. Clearly you could of saved yourself like sooo much tears(which I am sure ST is feasting on FYI) if you’d had just not attack them. Instead join em, trust me I am sure your guildie are hell our app forums are just blowing up^_^

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:00 PM
You. Dumb. Fuck. We are netting MORE pixels per person with the current situation. You zerglings are rolling off vs 120 other people. We don't give a fuck about the drops or we would have been temped to your zerg teams with your unsolicited PM's to "upgrade guilds and get dragon loot".

Have fun rolling off vs everyone on the server except the niche guilds you want to marginalize, we'll have fun rolling off against each other. Net more pixels in the long run and y'all can fuck yourselves.

Fawqueue
02-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Man hellfox, sounds like maybe you should of been smart and followed venerate? Then you wouldn’t have to cry so hard about someone else getting your pixels. That guess what in 6 months those pixels won’t matter nearly as much in game. Then those said smaller guilds can go in and farm pof all the want(still gets farmed on blue). I am guessing you never played many mmo games before. Everything your complaining about every top guild across mmos do. Or single players/duos depends on format. Because you can’t eat at the table with them, it’s no ones fault but your own. Clearly you could of saved yourself like sooo much tears(which I am sure ST is feasting on FYI) if you’d had just not attack them. Instead join em, trust me I am sure your guildie are hell our app forums are just blowing up^_^

It's kind of rich that a member of Kingdom, which honestly should be the guild contesting with Seal Team to keep this server interesting, is advocating that other guilds suck their nuts for table scraps. What the hell is happening over there in Kingdom? You get merged and instantly lose your mojo or were you always destined to be the beta guild on Green?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:05 PM
Whatever bullshit you need to tell yourself about why you "couldn't beat em so you joined em" and left behind whatever guild helped you grind to 50 to be "dipshit #4565" in your zerg guild... that's why you send unsolicited tells to try to get more to ditch out on their teams too, b/c you're a fair weather friend and being a person who lacks integrity and class is only comfortable when you're around others like you.

Guess what? They all left already, all the people who wanted to go in for the easy win have already left and joined you or other guilds thinking they would have it better. Now where are they? Rolling on Fear trash loots with 120 other people every raid instead of using the DKP they earned with you... because the zerg guilds have an agenda to blacklist two of the niche guilds who won't bow and scrape to their every command.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:06 PM
They WERE always destined to be betas... when they were doing shady shit like trying to recruit our people unsolicited on Teal I already explained to them that post merge they were going to amount to diddly shit. So far the only raid targets they've killed here were uncontested. Grats

drackgon
02-11-2020, 05:18 PM
Lol making my work day fun. I grinder to 40 with castle on green(btw amazing group of peeps! Then xfrered to teal FYI) I am still friends with those that I grinded out my levels with. Again mad bc I’m poaching? Wake up I’m not online and I guarantee guilds are poaching all over atm^_^. Also clearly you have no ideal what goes on in PoF. Kingdom uses DKP and still uses DKP for all our pixels we get rolling in. (Sorry not sorry?). Kingdom has stolen vox 3 times since merge. Almost had Ct to sadly train got us(our own fault). How many times had any other guild on green raided anything but fire giants?(other the. The guild you clearly are mad bc you never got in.) man I don’t know about you but I’m enjoying looking at the pixel logs on our discord stream with items out for DKP. Like I said if your tired of guilds that can’t do anything feel free to apply. Kingdom is a warm welcoming guild that likes to serve you mamas vins warm apple pies, drank down with tears of peeps like hell.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:24 PM
You didn't "steal them" they were uncontested. You don't know what you're talking about and you don't English very well, but do go on.

Again, I'm not "mad" I didn't get into your lame ass zerg squad or I'd have done it, wouldn't I? I wasn't rejected by your guild, when you sent me your childish recruitment tell I didn't even respond. When I found out you're sending them to every one of your lvl 50's I asked your fellow "officers" about it, how low brow it is, and to kindly tell you to fuck off if they have any integrity.

Clearly Kingdom management doesn't have any integrity as they allow you to have even a modicum of authority.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:24 PM
to every one of our lvl 50's*

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:28 PM
Yes, it was your fault that you wiped on CT.. you trained yourself when he hit 20% dipshit, they knew it would happen and they laughed @ you.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:29 PM
That's why they let you FTE.

LoricL1222
02-11-2020, 05:33 PM
Okay as a officer in lineage i really think everyone needs to take the venom down to like a 3, its a a fucking 9 in here bro. I mean its to be expected in a rant and flames but damn people.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:39 PM
Yeah okay, I should listen to this guy who can barely compose a sentence mock me for stating facts, make false notions that I'm "just bitter I didn't get into Kingdom" and defend his lame, desperate, thirsty recruitment tactics... and treat him with courtesy and respect. I don't think I will, and that's why I'm in Rants and Flames. Thanks.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 05:44 PM
Lol lorric it’s rants of flames, let tears flow. Most of us at work, it helps pass time. Who says only lvl 50s? I’m pretty sure I ask anyone 39+. Though a clear list of peeps on my list who I won’t ever ask. Clearly bc either bad or comes with bad rep^_^.

Polycaster
02-11-2020, 05:45 PM
Omg I forgot the hell fear raids were. Ah to be 32 again.

Why don't you claim to be 32, the same way you claim to be a woman? Should work just as well.

galach
02-11-2020, 05:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:47 PM
Don't tell me you don't recruit people with a bad rep, or I'll tell the Saga of Beefcakes next... the lvl 50 raid ready SK who apped in Lineage discord, never interacted with anyone in the guild, showed up to their rotation for FG but didn't join voice... trained every single LDC in the zone onto the raid force when they showed up late... at the exact moment we were pulling King Trannix... as if he only joined with the intention of doing just that... how he ninja logged out immediately after doing that, how we deguilded him and how two hours later he was tagged Kingdom. Did you recruit him too Vines, or was he always a Kingdom plant?

Richco07
02-11-2020, 05:48 PM
...and I don't know what the FUCK case Seal Team thinks they have against Black Lotus and Lineage that they should be BLACKLISTED from the little charity community clears you're hosting and ORDERING venerate not to participate w/ us in Plane of Fear... causing the 3-5 of them we invited to group with us today to abandon us 5 mins after winning the roll on a cryoshield... you're pathetic.

Man this popcorn is way too salty.

Horza
02-11-2020, 05:49 PM
Why don't you claim to be 32, the same way you claim to be a woman?

https://i.imgur.com/fEAhuYn.jpg

Richco07
02-11-2020, 05:50 PM
Don't tell me you don't recruit people with a bad rep, or I'll tell the Saga of Beefcakes next... the lvl 50 raid ready SK who apped in Lineage discord, never interacted with anyone in the guild, showed up to their rotation for FG but didn't join voice... trained every single LDC in the zone onto the raid force when they showed up late... at the exact moment we were pulling King Trannix... as if he only joined with the intention of doing just that... how he ninja logged out immediately after doing that, how we deguilded him and how two hours later he was tagged Kingdom. Did you recruit him too Vines, or was he always a Kingdom plant?

Could be worse, you have people that like to sexually harass others (Xevant), Kravellan who doesn't respect lists, and you also have naturedoctor who is a known psycho.

I'd say a guy who trains is pretty low on the hit list compared to the other two.

Evets
02-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Hellfox I agree with you 110%. Couldn't have said it better myself on all fronts. What Hellfox is saying is really what's up and everyone knows it.

Some of us don't have any interest in being in a zerg guild.. like Hellfox said about the russian strategy in WW2. It's just too bad these nazis have those bard train nukes with GM's turning a blind eye.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:52 PM
https://imgur.com/a/uL1uDrZ

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 05:57 PM
You're talking about three people who I've never seen at a Lineage raid... if we're going to talk about every non-raid instances of douche-baggery we're going to be going tit-for-tat in this thread for 300 pages and I guarantee by then casuals the world over will come out of the wood-works to pile on about how they got stepped on by ST or K.

We're talking about what happened in the Plane of Fear, what happens on raids.

How do you get sexually harassed in a video game anyway, is your ignore function broken?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:05 PM
By the way, I'm not trying to hide my identity... I haven't customized a signature and all that shit b/c I don't lurk here much, but I was interested to come see what the community thought of what happened that day.

I'm not going to out my character name, but not because I don't stand by what I say here. I do. I just think it will be more fun for someone to guess who I am, because I bet at least 5 people reading this already know who I am from what I've said.

Say my name.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 06:07 PM
You're talking about three people who I've never seen at a Lineage raid... if we're going to talk about every non-raid instances of douche-baggery we're going to be going tit-for-tat in this thread for 300 pages and I guarantee by then casuals the world over will come out of the wood-works to pile on about how they got stepped on by ST or K.

We're talking about what happened in the Plane of Fear, what happens on raids.

How do you get sexually harassed in a video game anyway, is your ignore function broken?

Hey man, this is my thread so I'll discuss what I want here, but feel free to keep pouring on the salt. This is RNF after all. We're here for you.

Please realize that there are actually not an insignificant amount of people who play this game that are new and don't know about the ignore function. Sometimes by the time you realize they need help they've already been sent about 30 disgusting and lewd messages. Fortunately I could aid them in stemming the flow of such.

It's definitely indicative of the sort of low caliber person you are that rather than wanting the logs and evidence of such so you could eject such a person, you'd rather just say /ignore them and blame the noob in question because they didn't know about the /ignore function on a now obscure 22 year old mmo.

You've made my popcorn too salty though. Gonna have to get some more.

Evets
02-11-2020, 06:10 PM
I know who you are but I respect your decision to remain anonymous. Just as I'd rather not tell the master trolls who I am in game haha!

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Homie... you don't get "sexually harassed" by someone tagged Lineage and then try to bring it up in a Rants and Flames thread days or weeks later to log some kind of "reputation demerits" on Lineage in a discussion about what happened in Fear. If you wanted something done about that you'd have taken screens when it happened and contacted one of our officers who'd have been happy to kick someone tf out of our guild if they were truly being pigs. Don't threaten me with a good time, post the screencaps here.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 06:17 PM
"Homie" I'll do whatever I want and you can just get over it.

Yeah let me post screencaps from that noob who didn't even know how to use the /ignore function.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Its your thread, you can talk about whatever you like, I never said you couldn't. I responded directly to what you were saying about some bad apples you claim are in our guild. You assumed that because the obvious response to someone being a pig in your tells is to petition the staff if its that level, use the ignore function, contact the guild admin... that Lineage would sanction that kind of behavior, its ridiculous.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 06:19 PM
Lol beefcakes has been a solid since we picked him up. FYI he had recruited to us a cpl days before that. And that was my first interaction with him. So ofc I recruited him, he wiped a guild so what? You realize how many new peeps train and wipe? We at kingdom like to teach players how to play. And man beefcakes is awesome. He’s become a great tank for us. Seen by his shiny gear he wears around PoF. Sorry y’all attack players instead of helping them then. Hey what’s that monks name who y’all threw under bus last night twink? Man twink if you see this feel free to app at kingdom we can teach you monk.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:23 PM
Man, if you can't google how to use snip tool to get a screen capture, if you can't type ignore "playername", if you can't type /petition hey guys, this guy is making me feel really uncomfortable, is there anything I can do about this"... and you think this is the appropriate discussion thread to air that particular grievance or that it should have some bearing on what we're talking about... how did you even install this game?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:26 PM
"FYI he had recruited to us a couple days before"... you said it RIGHT THERE.

If he was already apped to you "a couple days before" he joined you... and he joined you the same FUCKING day he trained Lineage at the first raid he'd ever been to with us...

Then you recruited him while he was still tagged Lineage and he intentionally wiped our raid b/c "fuck them, I'm joining Kingdom anyway, this will be funny and its not provably "repeated and intentional" so they have no recourse, and it won't affect my Kingdom app negatively".

You're not doing yourself any favors with your typing fingers dude. Just making more clear.

Yes, I'm sure he's been a great, functional member of your guild. My story was about how his only action in Lineage was to app and then troll / train the fuck out of us to hopefully make us late on the rotation and have the UN vote us out b/c he knew he was already accepted to Kingdom.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:30 PM
We didn't throw Twink under the fucking bus, Twink is a completely sub-standard player that we did our upmost to train and treated with kindness and respect. He could not for the life of him learn how to pull, didn't understand how to split... and caused stoppages and recoveries that were eventually going to force us to concede our rotation and whatever else we ever tried to compete for.

If all that came to a head because his dumbass drug a single pull train to a RAID FORCE of AFK Seal Teams in Fear (you should not be afk in Fear and have the expectation that you'll live, but I digress)... and you call that us "throwing him under the bus" and on top of it you want to RECRUIT HIM, GO FOR IT. That's the point, you have no standards, do no research, cold-call people you're recruiting and have never grouped with. YOU'RE ZERGLING

Richco07
02-11-2020, 06:30 PM
Its your thread, you can talk about whatever you like, I never said you couldn't. I responded directly to what you were saying about some bad apples you claim are in our guild. You assumed that because the obvious response to someone being a pig in your tells is to petition the staff if its that level, use the ignore function, contact the guild admin... that Lineage would sanction that kind of behavior, its ridiculous.

The fact that your first reaction was to blame the victim for not using the ignore function rather than ask for logs is indicative of your attitude. That's not ridiculous. That's literally what you did.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 06:32 PM
Man, if you can't google how to use snip tool to get a screen capture, if you can't type ignore "playername", if you can't type /petition hey guys, this guy is making me feel really uncomfortable, is there anything I can do about this"... and you think this is the appropriate discussion thread to air that particular grievance or that it should have some bearing on what we're talking about... how did you even install this game?

Yeah man, I am totally the person who was victimized here despite the fact that I have used language to indicate it was clearly someone else.

Get some reading comprehension m8.

Horza
02-11-2020, 06:33 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MrW5mUX.gif

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:37 PM
Beefcakes is a proficient Everquest player, that is my contention. He knew exactly what he was doing when he survived running through the entire LDC spawn and dragging them ALL the way to KT throne before he FD'd... he did that because it was like his initiation into your guild that you'd already recruited him for.

You might think you're harvesting tears, but I'm harvesting admissions from you about just how low you're willing to go... and I'm wondering if the rest of your admin are reading this and what they think about how you represent Kingdom.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 06:38 PM
If all that came to a head because his dumbass drug a single pull train to a RAID FORCE of AFK Seal Teams in Fear (you should not be afk in Fear and have the expectation that you'll live, but I digress)... and you call that us "throwing him under the bus" and on top of it you want to RECRUIT HIM, GO FOR IT. That's the point, you have no standards, do no research, cold-call people you're recruiting and have never grouped with. YOU'RE ZERGLING

Part of managing people is understanding their weaknesses and strengths and doing your best to maximize their potential while minimizing their shortcomings.

Despite this player's shortcomings you continued to employ them in a role that was obviously not working out. As the more experienced and knowledgeable player, the responsibility fell to you and the officers to move this person to a role more suited to their skillset and abilities. If you didn't do so, that sounds more like an upper management problem in it's inability to correctly assign the work to more suitable players while mitigating risk to the rest of the guild.

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 06:39 PM
/petition hey guys, this guy is making me feel really uncomfortable...

Lol. If that’s an actual petition, I should have been banned a long time ago. IRL too.

Can you clarify for us on the outside of this what exactly Seal Team did to Lineage? I’m interested but can’t tell what the hell is going on from the posts. Something about getting kicked out of the UN?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:39 PM
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't realize that you're actually trying to neg on my guild about a HEARSAY sexual harassment claim against some member that's not high enough to raid and I don't interact with beyond hooking them up with spells... that's even better, let me talk to everyone about ejecting them immediately.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:43 PM
They're a MONK the only role they can fill is PULLING. We did try to put them into scenarios that they would succeed in to bolster their confidence, we had one of the best Monks in P99 history, Delrake, now of Black Lotus helping us train him how to pull and he just NEVER GOT IT. Some folks don't.

So now we're damned if we have members like him because they train you, damned for "throwing him under the bus" b/c it really was the last straw...

You don't know anything about Twink, he was treated with the upmost respect his entire time w/ Lineage.

Fawqueue
02-11-2020, 06:46 PM
Rumor has it Seal Team is discussing absorbing Kingdom, to make the biggest zerg guild ever seen on this project. Anyone else excited to see 40% of the server under one tag?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:47 PM
Don't act like because we kicked Beefcakes due to him training the raid force was obviously deliberate... especially when he doesn't even have the intelligence to wait a week to wear a Kingdom tag, literally within 5 hours of training us he was wearing your tag, and you're right... you did recruit him unofficially two days before that and that's again, why he did it.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 06:49 PM
Don't act like that is any evidence that we don't treat our members with respect, the people who have stuck around through all the temptations and abuse from y'all are like family by now. You wouldn't know what that's like.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 06:50 PM
Why don't you claim to be 32, the same way you claim to be a woman? Should work just as well.

Why would I say that? I look mid 20s

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:01 PM
The events happened as follows, from my perspective:

1. Fear opens up, co-op hosted by Phatez, resounding success... server celebrates.

2. Fear clears from then on are very boring, very predictable, and offer an opportunity for any group to have a chance at FTE'ing some pulls.

3. Seal Team and especially Kingdom were so tryhard about their pulls they added 8-10 pet classes camping individual spawns no matter their proximity to other raid forces on top of their 20+ roaming pull teams... and then proceeded to petition every FTE they "thought" they secured from 5 meters away from 18 other people... petition the GM's to check an impossible number of FTEs

4. The GM's were obviously frustrated with that situation and decided to drop a nuke on the zone. Not just a "hey, this isn't cool, get the fuck out nuke". A without warning "no, you're all going to die nuke".

5. That created a situation that benefited ST and K and hurt the rest of the community. Immediately upon GM's wiping everyone in Fear Seal Team was killing Nag with a half naked raid force, Kingdom was killing Vox with a half naked raid force.

6. While they were doing that... the "lesser guilds" started joining the p99 public discord, game together as a community effort, and proceeded to attempt the break in half naked and begin a co-operative CR.

7. As we were in the middle of our break in attempt, and having established a few people to log on the West to start rezzing up to a full break... when we had 30 people out of 50 still alive and starting to gain a beach head... Seal Team decided to enter the portal and bard kite everything in a 250m radius straight by the West wall since their raid force was running in East to ninja log on the East wall. You killed 30 people mid fight in a community CR, either ignorant or uncaring of the rest of the server.

Fawqueue
02-11-2020, 07:03 PM
The events happened as follows, from my perspective:

1. Fear opens up, co-op hosted by Phatez, resounding success... server celebrates.

2. Fear clears from then on are very boring, very predictable, and offer an opportunity for any group to have a chance at FTE'ing some pulls.

3. Seal Team and especially Kingdom were so tryhard about their pulls they added 8-10 pet classes camping individual spawns no matter their proximity to other raid forces on top of their 20+ roaming pull teams... and then proceeded to petition every FTE they "thought" they secured from 5 meters away from 18 other people... petition the GM's to check an impossible number of FTEs

4. The GM's were obviously frustrated with that situation and decided to drop a nuke on the zone. Not just a "hey, this isn't cool, get the fuck out nuke". A without warning "no, you're all going to die nuke".

5. That created a situation that benefited ST and K and hurt the rest of the community. Immediately upon GM's wiping everyone in Fear Seal Team was killing Nag with a half naked raid force, Kingdom was killing Vox with a half naked raid force.

6. While they were doing that... the "lesser guilds" started joining the p99 public discord, game together as a community effort, and proceeded to attempt the break in half naked and begin a co-operative CR.

7. As we were in the middle of our break in attempt, and having established a few people to log on the West to start rezzing up to a full break... when we had 30 people out of 50 still alive and starting to gain a beach head... Seal Team decided to enter the portal and bard kite everything in a 250m radius straight by the West wall since their raid force was running in East to ninja log on the East wall. You killed 30 people mid fight in a community CR, either ignorant or uncaring of the rest of the server.

You left out the step where the GMs messaged Seal Team and said "zone out, earthquake in 30sec".

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 07:09 PM
Aha, okay I understand now. Thanks for clarifying. With that many people I’d assume someone would have some screenshots or OBS or something of it? Did they admit to it and try to help res at least?

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:09 PM
8. Seal Team refuses to help anyone recover corpses. Everyone abandons the p99 public discord, there's no point trying to CR until you're done with your fun. Seal Team and Kingdom proceed with the clear and compete for the raid targets... some Kingdom kindly drag community CR related corpses and the dead from the "lesser" guilds as they work their portion of the clear. Seal Team does nothing of the sort. They leave Venerate to fend for themselves in this case.

9. The next day a Lineage monk trains a single pull onto a bunch of AFK Seal Team who had tried to leave up a blockade of entrance mobs, thinking that small guilds might be prevented from participating in the clear if they can't perform a break in. When we use the same tactic you did to break in, and do it successfully... but one of our monks later drags a SINGLE pull to your afk raid force that thought it could be afk b/c you run the show... you say that you're hosting the community clear again all the sudden... but that Lineage should have to "sit out" for "x" amount of time as "punishment"

Richco07
02-11-2020, 07:10 PM
You wouldn't know what that's like.

"I'm not like other girls"

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:14 PM
10. We say fuck that and continue as a unit... then last cycle Venerate members team up with us like they have for a few of the cycles Seal Team wouldn't let them join but they didn't have the numbers to do their own thing. Numerous instances in which Lineage has hosted Venerate members and let them roll as equals... well last cycle 5-6 of them had joined 18 of Lineage... we were getting good pulls, happened to loot a webshield that a Venerate won the roll for (yay!)... then suddenly 3 mins after they roll for loot with us they extract from our groups on the orders of their Seal Team daddies... but they sure as shit dont hand back the tradeable item they just took under false pretenses... those pretenses being that: usually when you're in a zone raiding with a guild and one of your members gets a nice loot with them you don't drop 3 mins later and work with the (what should be friendly) competition when they ORDER you to

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:21 PM
Not only did they not admit it, they never acknowledged it and Galach made excuses for them, saw it happened and said something like "their bard died"... yeah he gathered up 25 mobs and died... right on top of our CR... in order to get their team in... as if we didn't exists... and its server staff sanctioned, regardless if there's any truth to them having members in raiding guilds.

Smellybuttface
02-11-2020, 07:31 PM
but one of our monks later drags a SINGLE pull to your afk raid force that thought it could be afk b/c you run the show... you say that you're hosting the community clear again all the sudden... but that Lineage should have to "sit out" for "x" amount of time as "punishment"

Strange that Seal Team would try and exact "punishment" as if they were a GM. They don't own the zone, and can't rightfully delineate who gets to participate and who doesn't. Just simply by "hosting" doesn't mean they're the de-facto leaders of a combined guild raid force, but rather just organizers. Did the Monk is question train on them purposefully or by mistake? My understanding was the "UN of Guilds" were equal members, and unless every guild that was part of it concurred with the "punishment," it couldn't rightly be meted out.

Seems like a case of "might makes right." However, there are of course two sides to every story (absent any compelling evidence - screenshots or Obs). I'll assume GM's were petitioned.

Haitch
02-11-2020, 07:31 PM
We didn't throw Twink under the fucking bus, Twink is a completely sub-standard player that we did our upmost to train and treated with kindness and respect. He could not for the life of him learn how to pull, didn't understand how to split... and caused stoppages and recoveries that were eventually going to force us to concede our rotation and whatever else we ever tried to compete for.

Twinkletin is an officer of Lineage.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Which is a really strange bait and switch, because they also say we need to "come together as a community so they dont have to babysit" and I guess what they really mean is "have every guild join ST or K" even though it only takes a few groups to do 95% of available content... because if there's more than two guilds competing with our current rule-set (that we chose) its really tedious with the customer service requests...

Its a lame bait and switch b/c 3 factions did come together as a community when you visited adversity upon us... and then you said nothing when Seal Team stomped it like it wasn't even there. Meanwhile I bet server staff think its a positive thing to force niche guilds into disadvantageous UN agreements b/c it might stop some of the petitions from Kingdom whining they didn't get FTE on a mob 5 feet away from 30 people.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:34 PM
No, he didn't do it intentionally. The reason they're not telling their side of the story is because they have no ground to stand on. Look at how ignorant Vines of Kingdom has proven himself to be in this thread. Phatez is in this thread... notice he addressed someone's misconception about the CT encounter but hasn't said a word of response to anything I've said.

BurtMacklinFBI
02-11-2020, 07:42 PM
[Mon Feb 10 18:51:42 2020] Twinkletin is an officer of Lineage.

HMMMM

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:43 PM
Well put it this way, I didn't petition a single FTE in Fear, even when I knew they had stolen it... because they have more people anyway and I don't want to bother the GM's... when they did their bard-train-break in on the community CR and killed 30 people to get THEIR people inside... I did petition... Galach's response was telling me that "their bard died" as if to convey "he died, he didnt mean to, its not like he intentionally trained them"... I guess "repeated and intentional" is going to be the swan song of this server...

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:45 PM
HMMMMM yeah dude is also kind of mildly special... kind of like Vines over there in Kingdom and he was excited about recruiting people the way Vine is, and overenthusiastic about it, and like someone said before... "try to put someone where they might be able to succeed", so if he cant play his class and pull maybe he can socialize with people and recruit new members. He has officer tag so that he can do invites for people's alts and approved recruits and to make him feel "special". He has no authority in Lineage and never did.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:47 PM
You can try to call into question anything you like and I'll answer you fucking candidly because we have nothing to hide and you have no ammunition to justify us being blacklisted.

BurtMacklinFBI
02-11-2020, 07:50 PM
Drugs are bad bro

Richco07
02-11-2020, 07:51 PM
*calls people idiot for typing in wrong command to leave guild*

Yeah man totally awesome straight shooter social group you have going there.

Have you all tried not being shit heads? Good luck with characters like the aforementioned and attrition.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 07:52 PM
It's a goddamn salt mine in this thread.

Imagine being as mad as this guy.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 07:57 PM
I might be long winded and tedious, but at least if you actually read what I'm saying you can understand it. You just keep throwing out wild fucking claims that I have no reference to in the game and then acting like they're some kind of "gotcha", sorry I hijacked your thread, BRO. Don't be too upset about it. Methinks thou dost perceive salt too much.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 08:13 PM
Man I’m so sad I’m still at work almost done!! Can’t wait to get to poaching more from these lesser guilds as he says. If you push them away I’ll gladly gobble them up into kingdom. Man he’s still so salty that he didn’t get to join in for pixels and had to face an Cr instead. Deaths in eq happen, if you can’t handle it go play hello kitty. I for one will always stand behind what my guild does or how we teach peeps, yeah beefcakes apped to us two days before that. Just like a lot of ur guildies have apped to us. But some of us have life’s so clearly beef didn’t get talked to until after he wiped y’all. Hence the un blew up when We said we’d take him^_^ omg it’s was on purpose!! Dude get over your lame self. Why would we need anyone to wipe lineage, that guild does it daily on themselves. If anything I’d be planning to wipe St you know the actually competitive guild against us. Or even venerate(legend monk come join st I will cut a deal xoxo) or BL (fray same offer to you^_^)

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 08:17 PM
Vine, I don't know where to begin mocking a defiling you... you're like the most outgoing kid in a special needs class, but his parents told him it was advanced placement.

I love listening to you make a fool out of yourself and by extension your guild.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Yeah such a fool, man. Like seriously what should I do god dang. I just can’t go on with life some guy from lineage told me I’m not special enough.

Hellfox
02-11-2020, 08:26 PM
No, you're definitely special enough, my friend. Keep shining.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 08:29 PM
I will with all these pixels I get^_^

Richco07
02-11-2020, 09:10 PM
> Don't be too upset about it.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is called projection.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 09:12 PM
And projection is where someone lies to you about something you know and makes you question your sense of reality.

Richco07
02-11-2020, 09:30 PM
And projection is where someone lies to you about something you know and makes you question your sense of reality.

No, that's called gas lighting.

Skarne
02-11-2020, 09:33 PM
No, that's called gas lighting.

Haha, he’s right.

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 09:55 PM
Haha, he’s right.

no, gaslighting is when someone refuses to stop disagreeing with you

Vasarious
02-11-2020, 10:09 PM
It's a goddamn salt mine in this thread.

Imagine being as mad as this guy.

I dont disagree but you seem salty and mad too.

gundumbwing
02-11-2020, 10:19 PM
Man I’m so sad I’m still at work almost done!! Can’t wait to get to poaching more from these lesser guilds as he says. If you push them away I’ll gladly gobble them up into kingdom. Man he’s still so salty that he didn’t get to join in for pixels and had to face an Cr instead. Deaths in eq happen, if you can’t handle it go play hello kitty. I for one will always stand behind what my guild does or how we teach peeps, yeah beefcakes apped to us two days before that. Just like a lot of ur guildies have apped to us. But some of us have life’s so clearly beef didn’t get talked to until after he wiped y’all. Hence the un blew up when We said we’d take him^_^ omg it’s was on purpose!! Dude get over your lame self. Why would we need anyone to wipe lineage, that guild does it daily on themselves. If anything I’d be planning to wipe St you know the actually competitive guild against us. Or even venerate(legend monk come join st I will cut a deal xoxo) or BL (fray same offer to you^_^)

What in the actual fuck is this?

Its like the exact same scenario that would play out if I asked the autistic dude at my work how his day was.

drackgon
02-11-2020, 10:31 PM
Lol, sorry It's because I was at work, and using iphone. Which likes to auto correct or mash up stuff. But oh well. Home now and doing PoF.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 10:42 PM
no, gaslighting is when someone refuses to stop disagreeing with you

Stop projecting your reality onto mine!

Wonkie
02-11-2020, 10:49 PM
Stop projecting your reality onto mine!

I reject your reality and substitute Macron

https://i.imgur.com/FCY9gQk.jpg

Cecily
02-11-2020, 11:21 PM
My political interests these days are mainly trying to spot the reptiles under the people skin.

Cecily
02-11-2020, 11:23 PM
I don't believe this, mind you, but I allow myself to be open to it. Watching those smiling sociopaths on TV has gotten way more funny.

Richco07
02-12-2020, 02:31 AM
I dont disagree but you seem salty and mad too.

Poking the bear isn't being salty.

Hellfox
02-12-2020, 02:42 AM
Shut up dude, this is a rants and flames thread. You don't need to devolve it even further than it already is by making it a "who's the more saltiest one DOE???" internet trope. I derailed it from your vague and confused cry in the dark into a thread worthy of R&F and you're complaining?

Hellfox
02-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Are you not entertained?

Naonak
02-12-2020, 02:51 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if Earth Quakes were planned, even outside P99. Imagine the lives that could be spared.

Richco07
02-12-2020, 03:08 AM
vague and confused cry in the dark

It was pretty specific considering that everyone knew what I was talking about. You're not that important bro. Remove head from ass.

Bricksxe
02-12-2020, 07:01 AM
By the way, I'm not trying to hide my identity... I haven't customized a signature and all that shit b/c I don't lurk here much, but I was interested to come see what the community thought of what happened that day.

I'm not going to out my character name, but not because I don't stand by what I say here. I do. I just think it will be more fun for someone to guess who I am, because I bet at least 5 people reading this already know who I am from what I've said.

Say my name.

My man, there is only one way to settle scuffles in P99.
A bare knuckle brawl at this location.

26359 Shandy Trl, Merrifield, MN 56465; lol I am not intimidated. 45 beautiful acres on a lake which anyone is welcome to sit back and have a beer with me. WTF you gonna do Patchet, order me up a pizza?

With an invitation like that, how can you pass up the opportunity.

Lurgort/Sseri
02-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Yikes.

Asteria
02-12-2020, 11:56 AM
*in the tune of you're a mean one mr. grinch*

It's a free game, eat a dick. The developeerrrsss allllllll haaaavvveeeee jooooobbbbbsssss

Bhairava
02-12-2020, 01:13 PM
yiktes

Hellfox
02-12-2020, 09:09 PM
https://imgur.com/Li5pCLk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="Li5pCLk" data-context="false"><a href="//imgur.com/Li5pCLk"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

HandOfFate
02-12-2020, 10:36 PM
You see, the GMs created a problem by merging two fine servers knowing that it would cause a shitestorm, then when it did just that, they punished us by earthquake.

D2scal
02-14-2020, 01:43 AM
Hellfox is complete true in what he claims happened in fear, I was there and saw st train the community CR and not even offer a single rez in apology. Mom and dad must be proud of the character they tried to instill in their children. Slow clap.

Modwolf
02-20-2020, 01:01 PM
Justice will not be served. Even with a nice OBS video, the council is corrupt.

derpcake2
02-20-2020, 01:13 PM
Enjoyed getting raped in Fear today due to no warning earthquake. Well played.

Supreme troll.

You see, the GMs created a problem by merging two fine servers knowing that it would cause a shitestorm, then when it did just that, they punished us by earthquake.

This isn't a kindergarten.

You are free to fuck off, and if you continue you snivelling, I hope staff permbans every character you have, both so you can return to enjoying life and we can enjoy not having to read your bitching.

Hope this helps.

Legday
02-20-2020, 01:17 PM
Hellfox is complete true in what he claims happened in fear, I was there and saw st train the community CR and not even offer a single rez in apology. Mom and dad must be proud of the character they tried to instill in their children. Slow clap.

No need to bring children into this, you pervert.

galach
02-20-2020, 04:12 PM
Justice will not be served. Even with a nice OBS video, the council is corrupt.

Incorrect.

Richco07
02-24-2020, 12:15 PM
This isn't a kindergarten.

You are free to fuck off, and if you continue you snivelling, I hope staff permbans every character you have, both so you can return to enjoying life and we can enjoy not having to read your bitching.

Hope this helps.

I clapped the admins on the back by saying thanks 10/10 would enjoy the drama again and your response is that I should banned for doing so?

How much meth and heroin are you shooting bro?

TomisFeline
02-24-2020, 03:02 PM
get good?

found the guy with the avatar of the overweight man laughing in front of a bonfire

I've been looking for you

TomisFeline
02-24-2020, 03:12 PM
hey hellfox the descriptions you provided were helpful but they were all split up over many posts. would you be able to condense what you wrote following the 1, 2, 3... bullet point list thread into a new thread with all of the events in one post?

Hellfox
03-01-2020, 10:14 AM
If I was interested in petitioning the community for some kind of change I would have made my own post. When I saw people talking about it from a "boy that was FUN, thanks GM's!" perspective I just wanted to make people aware that it was a pretty miserable day for anyone not in a zerg guild.

If I had it to do over again I might frame it more like an objective piece of journalism about a dramatic event that included a great number of the players in our community and make an original post. At the time I was motivated by my own personal bias to present the information in a polemic rant. I won't be making a new post, simply because anyone who cared to read about it had already done so here, and the effort to restructure my thoughts into something more journalistic would not be worth the effort for what would end up a redundant TL:DR that only 6 people will read.

Wutaan
04-19-2020, 06:56 AM
The funny part is everyone is making a bunch of drama over loot farm over planar shit All ohis is gonna flame out quick, there will always be farm groups but the perma faarm will break down. Which is cool, the guilds and people that you see now you will likely not see kna a year. Trust, Arf team is gonna get scraps come actual impacting loot