PDA

View Full Version : This is not classic

jpm3134344
02-06-2020, 01:40 PM
just cus i try to scam someone and im competative i want the best advantage over everyone im a necro i /roleplay as a necro that hates ppl and is depressed irl why cant i be bad this isnt class i acted the same on live 20 years ago and i got at least a dozen warnings and a dozen suspemnsions before they banned me the gm were more better and stuff i mean wat the fuk is this crap where ur waiting in gm administrated lines to get camps lol fukin bluebie carebears make me sick

galach
02-06-2020, 02:17 PM
This isn't EQ Live where there are no rules. I don't comment on suspensions usually, but you pretended to be a guilds EC mule to try and scam items from players & deleted the character once it failed multiple times. This is not ok.

If you want to appeal your suspension, please come to the petition/exploit forums and we can have a longer discussion.

Erati
02-06-2020, 02:18 PM
on live a friend of mine was 'roleplaying' a rogue and stole some items in EC

within a min a GM 'froze' his character and took the items back

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 02:21 PM
just cus i try to scam someone and im competative i want the best advantage over everyone im a necro i /roleplay as a necro that hates ppl and is depressed irl why cant i be bad this isnt class i acted the same on live 20 years ago and i got at least a dozen warnings and a dozen suspemnsions before they banned me the gm were more better and stuff i mean wat the fuk is this crap where ur waiting in gm administrated lines to get camps lol fukin bluebie carebears make me sick

Can you please roleplay someone that uses punctuation and grammar

jacobar
02-06-2020, 02:21 PM

"gofuk"

cd288
02-06-2020, 02:36 PM
Youre an idiot

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 02:38 PM
Hahah, pretty funny satire, but please don't cause racism against necros, many of us are...

This isn't EQ Live where there are no rules. I don't comment on suspensions usually, but you pretended to be a guilds EC mule to try and scam items from players & deleted the character once it failed multiple times. This is not ok.

If you want to appeal your suspension, please come to the petition/exploit forums and we can have a longer discussion.

[backs away from OP slowly]

YendorLootmonkey
02-06-2020, 02:42 PM
LOL at first I was all "haha galach got trolled" but then I was like "holy shitbubbles, this is for real?"

jackd104
02-06-2020, 02:57 PM
There are some wonderful adult literacy programs out there. Would you like some recommendations?

Comoc1
02-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Are you role playing you’re depressed irl or are you just depressed irl? I can’t tell with your paragraph long sentence with no punctuation.

Ripqozko
02-06-2020, 03:18 PM

Drugs

derpcake2
02-06-2020, 03:23 PM

you acted this way 20 years ago?

at what age did you start sniffing glue? its amazing you've kept it up for 20 years

jpm3134344
02-06-2020, 03:27 PM

why am i suspended? and how long? i didnt even scam anyone i wasnt even going to scam him if he gave me the item i would have given it back with a lecture on how hes dum

Evia
02-06-2020, 03:43 PM

LOL!! I gotta give the guy credit on his creativity in trying to scam at least. Haha oh man thats hilarious.

Also, creating a new char to pretend to be another guilds mule isnt roleplaying your necromancer, sorry. Bit of a reach there.

galach
02-06-2020, 03:43 PM
why am i suspended? and how long? i didnt even scam anyone i wasnt even going to scam him if he gave me the item i would have given it back with a lecture on how hes dum

Please make a post here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Stickyfingers
02-06-2020, 04:23 PM
Please make a post here: https://www.project1999.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Problem with that is, you have to be literate to make a post. STAFF IS BIGOTED AGAINST THE ILLITERATE.

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 04:36 PM
https://poly.land/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/dk-500x435.jpg

Kohedron
02-06-2020, 04:38 PM
I hate the 'r u on drugs lol?' mindless comeback around here but OP actually has me wondering a bit

cd288
02-06-2020, 04:42 PM

Suuuuuuuuure you would

Dogma
02-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Gotta up your game.

Probably wasn't even an iksar necro...

Canelek
02-06-2020, 05:57 PM
I highly recommend starting slow if you try for your GED at some point when the drugs wear off.

Nisse
02-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Consider Eve Online

Hazek
02-06-2020, 08:41 PM
whynecroibancuzscamdunoyuthinknecroroleplaywdiwhen theectunelandicastdaspelwhydoidondontyoujusgmthsig amemakenosensesostupedmroens

silo32
02-06-2020, 10:45 PM
I saw this go down in ec today..

he only got a suspension?

I have seen people get perma account closed bans for this.

"scamming"

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 11:24 PM
I saw this go down in ec today..

he only got a suspension?

I have seen people get perma account closed bans for this.

"scamming"

Can someone explain to me what the scam was exactly? He made a new character and messaged people from a guild saying he was an equipment mule? Not sure I’m totally getting what went on, other than that it was suspension worthy.

Doktoor
02-06-2020, 11:55 PM
Please consider /role playing someone who isn’t a douche.

solleks
02-07-2020, 12:12 AM
There was talk of scamming in middle school

Madbad
02-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Isn't being fluent in English required to play on this server?

silo32
02-07-2020, 01:06 AM
Can someone explain to me what the scam was exactly? He made a new character and messaged people from a guild saying he was an equipment mule? Not sure I’m totally getting what went on, other than that it was suspension worthy.

He was pretending to be a seal team mule and claimed he was the player Olympia

then he was telling people he would buy things auctioned and pay for them on Olympia but he wanted the item on his seal team alt.

He stole some guys black sapphire necklace doing this and tried it with a few other items

He kept failing till he got the black sapphire necklace then ran off and that's when everyone told the guy that got scammed to petition and come to the forums as did I

Then op deleted his characters and tried to rename them.

Then Gm's busted out logs and caught this idiot playing stupid games then coming to the forum to act like he was on his way to grandmas house with cookies after church.

Gms should perma ban lock his entire account. Ive seen people get perma banned for less than this. As well as this type of "rule violation".

Dam im so good at forum quest

silo32
02-07-2020, 01:09 AM

Because you actually play on this elf sim :eek:

Wooted
02-07-2020, 01:26 AM
Openly trying to legit scam people and just gets a suspension?

Ban this toxic behavior please. What good can this type of person REALLY contribute to the server and population(world).

silo32
02-07-2020, 01:29 AM
Openly trying to legit scam people and just gets a suspension?

Ban this toxic behavior please. What good can this type of person REALLY contribute to the server and population(world).

he did get someone to give him a black sapphire necklace

silo32
02-07-2020, 01:29 AM
perma ban imho

Pootle
02-07-2020, 05:14 AM

Suuuuuuuure... <roles eyes>

Pootle
02-07-2020, 05:16 AM
Then Gm's busted out logs and caught this idiot playing stupid games then coming to the forum to act like he was on his way to grandmas house with cookies after church.

Bwahahahaa!

Smellybuttface
02-07-2020, 07:51 AM

then he was telling people he would buy things auctioned and pay for them on Olympia but he wanted the item on his seal team alt.

He stole some guys black sapphire necklace doing this and tried it with a few other items

He kept failing till he got the black sapphire necklace then ran off and that's when everyone told the guy that got scammed to petition and come to the forums as did I

Gms should perma ban lock his entire account. Ive seen people get perma banned for less than this. As well as this type of "rule violation".

Thanks for the scoop. Wow, yeah a suspension seems pretty light.

Lol @ his idea that role-playing an evil Necro should allow him to do this.

Benanov
02-07-2020, 11:39 AM
TLol @ his idea that role-playing an evil Necro should allow him to do this.

Honor among thieves & all.

jpm3134344
02-07-2020, 01:28 PM

sorry you dont even know me i been everywhere and done everythn i been in the military i cant even talk about what i did because its top secret i went to the sandbox many a time and i machined gunned iraqi children in order for you to have the freedoms you do now i am directly responsible for this server being up because i served in the military and killed people for this country i would tell you about it but i cant because its a top secret generals eyes only lets just say my standard issue weapon was a basically a light sabre.. yeah.. you banned an hero.

Canelek
02-07-2020, 01:39 PM
Dear OP,

This isn't Westworld, ya boner.

cd288
02-07-2020, 02:03 PM
Staff please perma ban this guy. He's just going to try it again when his suspension lapses. It'll save everyone a lot of trouble in the future.

BlackBellamy
02-07-2020, 02:07 PM
Are you role playing you’re depressed irl or are you just depressed irl? I can’t tell with your paragraph long sentence with no punctuation.

i /roleplay as a necro that hates ppl and is depressed irl

Stand by; I'm an expert when dealing with illiterate mongoloids.

His necro character hates people. When other players are like hey bud, why are you such a piece of shit, he tells them "lol im depressed irl".

jpm3134344
02-07-2020, 03:06 PM
sorry

jpm3134344
02-07-2020, 03:07 PM
i was drunk for the last week straight im sorry IM SORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY IM A SORRY SON OF A BITCH

galach
02-07-2020, 06:34 PM
sorry you dont even know me i been everywhere and done everythn i been in the military i cant even talk about what i did because its top secret i went to the sandbox many a time and i machined gunned iraqi children in order for you to have the freedoms you do now i am directly responsible for this server being up because i served in the military and killed people for this country i would tell you about it but i cant because its a top secret generals eyes only lets just say my standard issue weapon was a basically a light sabre.. yeah.. you banned an hero.

https://i.imgur.com/pevSPn4.gif

solleks
02-07-2020, 06:39 PM
Alcohol is poison

Pretzelle
02-07-2020, 06:39 PM
TBI is no laughing matter. I hope this man finds the help he needs.

Canelek
02-07-2020, 06:40 PM
Will that fit on a bumper sticker though?

silo32
02-07-2020, 06:49 PM
drugs

Modwolf
02-07-2020, 07:30 PM

Lol light sabre, sounds more like a Brit.

Modwolf
02-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Lol light sabre, sounds more like a Brit.

Sorry *an Brit

Smellybuttface
02-07-2020, 07:41 PM
Sorry *an Brit

You were right the first time.

Let's let this poor depressed necro roleplay his class! Certainly keeping with lore for a master of the dark arcane arts to act as a comical absurdly bad thief.

Thulghor
02-07-2020, 08:00 PM
As someone said earlier:

"Consider EVE Online."

You would fit right in.

I did get a good chuckle on the "am military, ninja secret squirrel, mah lightsaberz" response. Bonus points for using "sandbox" as a term.

Swish
02-07-2020, 08:34 PM
Sorry *an Brit

Typically "an" only prefixes a word starting with a vowel (except u). There's a few exceptions, but I hope this helps...

An apple

An eel

An illustration

An owl

Wonkie
02-07-2020, 08:40 PM
Typically "an" only prefixes a word starting with a vowel (except u). There's a few exceptions, but I hope this helps...

An apple

An eel

An illustration

An owl

An Aussie?

Polycaster
02-07-2020, 09:30 PM
As with many things English, there are complicated exceptions. For example, the proper prefix for someone from Canada would be "eh Canadian."

aaezil
02-07-2020, 09:49 PM
You should roleplay as an intelligent and helpful member of the community

Worry
02-07-2020, 09:59 PM
There are some wonderful adult literacy programs out there. Would you like some recommendations? bump for interest

AgentEpilot
02-08-2020, 05:17 AM
Its me niko, your guild mule.

Guesty07
02-08-2020, 05:20 AM

An apple

An eel

An illustration

An owl

That was the joke..... an hero....

zillabunny
02-08-2020, 05:30 AM

It's sad this guy will get an appeal I don't think this is the kind of person we want in this community

zillabunny
02-08-2020, 05:32 AM

My previous post is even more confirmed

Smellybuttface
02-08-2020, 07:46 AM
That was the joke..... an hero....

Wasn’t a good joke.

As to OP, I’d say a ban until he starts using punctuation. I’m surprised anyone was able to understand him enough to actually even GIVE him items.

Guesty07
02-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Wasn’t a good joke.

As to OP, I’d say a ban until he starts using punctuation. I’m surprised anyone was able to understand him enough to actually even GIVE him items.

Oh I dont know, it's always funny to correct somebody's grammar and spellings, right?

Smellybuttface
02-08-2020, 11:25 AM
Oh I dont know, it's always funny to correct somebody's grammar and spellings, right?

Especially when they themselves correct it, but the correction is wrong.

Littul Jonn
02-08-2020, 09:31 PM

Why I read this far into this train wreck of a post I have no idea.

Not only is this guy terrible at impersonating a guild bank alt, but also of American Service Members. Please tell me what unit and time you were “gunning down Iraqi children” for my freedom? You sound like the entitled ass children that didn’t make it through basic/boot.

Get emmm outa here!

Kalamurv
02-09-2020, 12:18 AM
One of the saddest attempts at stolen valor Ive ever seen....buddy you don't have the IQ to make it as a grunt / infantry let alone ever be deployed / spun up for something that was 'general's eyes only" rofl.

The fact you got away with shit on live as compared to here is because on live you were a paying 'customer'....here the staff allow you the privilege to play on their server, by their rules. Don't like it, go back to live, or better yet, dig a nice deep hole for yourself, jump in and pull all that 'sandbox' dirt over yourself.

cd288
02-09-2020, 12:47 PM
One of the saddest attempts at stolen valor Ive ever seen....buddy you don't have the IQ to make it as a grunt / infantry let alone ever be deployed / spun up for something that was 'general's eyes only" rofl.

The fact you got away with shit on live as compared to here is because on live you were a paying 'customer'....here the staff allow you the privilege to play on their server, by their rules. Don't like it, go back to live, or better yet, dig a nice deep hole for yourself, jump in and pull all that 'sandbox' dirt over yourself.

No one was allowed to do shit like that on live either

radda
02-09-2020, 08:01 PM
You should roleplay as an intelligent and helpful member of the community

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

sycopata666
02-09-2020, 09:45 PM
GM roleplayed being a GOD and destoyed you for ask you lie asking you roleplaying a necromancer scaming people " what kind of role play is scam"

SantagarBrax
02-10-2020, 07:26 AM

I Call BS. Just cause you know the words "top secret" and "sandbox" doesn't make you a super commando rambo delta seal force elite level sniper.....with a sabre.

Don't attempt to represent active duty and veteran's with this trash, you're just another stolen valor clown trying to score with the chicks....on p99 forums? /puzzled

Next thing you'll be telling us you served in the city of Kuwait, in Afghanistan. Pound sand poser

Smellybuttface
02-10-2020, 07:52 AM

I’m pretty sure he wasn’t being serious in this post. It was dumb as hell, but I think he was “trying” to be funny.

Phaezed-Reality
02-10-2020, 08:38 AM
better call ramal

Dac321
02-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Can you please roleplay someone that uses punctuation and grammar

Savage lol

Mead
02-10-2020, 11:25 AM
you banned an hero

Natewest1987
02-11-2020, 12:34 AM

This is actually pretty funny. Damn. The shit I miss

Castle2.0
02-11-2020, 02:43 AM
You roleplay a thieving necro.

Galach roleplays the captain of the guard who put you in jail. (Green name, he can do that.)

You now have the opportunity to roleplay a necro who is locked up.

You can also reroll and roleplay a jail-breaked, reformed necro.

Keep us in the loop of all the twists and turns in your story as your roleplay through Norrath.

TomisFeline
02-11-2020, 04:30 AM
You roleplay a thieving necro.

Galach roleplays the captain of the guard who put you in jail. (Green name, he can do that.)

You now have the opportunity to roleplay a necro who is locked up.

You can also reroll and roleplay a jail-breaked, reformed necro.

Keep us in the loop of all the twists and turns in your story as your roleplay through Norrath.

very nice