PDA

View Full Version : Ban me, or else I'll talk politics.

TomisFeline
02-06-2020, 01:19 PM
your move, forum game Masters.

Lanzellot
02-06-2020, 01:23 PM
you from an assylum?:D

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Only a filthy communist would demand to be thrown into the gulag! Go back to Russia, you Trotskyite!

loramin
02-06-2020, 01:33 PM
"Please person who has volunteered their time to moderate this forum so everyone can enjoy it, waste some time on me because I need attention."

Horza
02-06-2020, 01:40 PM
Only a filthy communist would demand to be thrown into the gulag! Go back to Russia, you Trotskyite!

Shut Up Teppler

galach
02-06-2020, 01:44 PM
I don't mind the political discussion, but I hate when everyone starts complaining directly to me and the other staff in an elf-sim forum. Take it to reddit, ATS, 4chan or somewhere else.

Mblake81
02-06-2020, 01:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/paEGfIA.gif

Benanov
02-06-2020, 01:48 PM
"Please person who has volunteered their time to moderate this forum so everyone can enjoy it, waste some time on me because I need attention."

Wonkie
02-06-2020, 02:04 PM

Horza
02-06-2020, 02:04 PM
I don't mind the political discussion, but I hate when everyone starts complaining directly to me and the other staff in an elf-sim forum. Take it to reddit, ATS, 4chan or somewhere else.

Even the forum moderators are taking shots at Teppler/Polycaster.

jacobar
02-06-2020, 02:22 PM
your move, forum game Masters.

nOtIcE mE. • . •

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 02:24 PM
Even the forum moderators are taking shots at Teppler/Polycaster.

Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself. You cowards can't even do your own fighting on the internet, you have to try to get someone with admin power to back you up. It's definitely not taking shots at me, as I've never tried to report anyone for anything. I can argue my own battles, unlike intellectual cowards such as yourself.

Please explain this fixation you have with thinking I'm Teppler and from 4chan.

You accuse us of being conspiracy theorists, yet you somehow think there is a web-wide conspiracy originating on 4chan following you around with multiple accounts. Not sure if narcissistic or paranoid. Probably both, with a touch of retardation.

Wonkie
02-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Teppler tattled first

Horza
02-06-2020, 02:30 PM
the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself

10/10

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself.

TomisFeline
02-06-2020, 02:58 PM

Skarne
02-06-2020, 03:13 PM
Actually it looks like he is taking shots at the whiny bitches who report truth-tellers like Teppler and myself. You cowards can't even do your own fighting on the internet, you have to try to get someone with admin power to back you up. It's definitely not taking shots at me, as I've never tried to report anyone for anything. I can argue my own battles, unlike intellectual cowards such as yourself.

Please explain this fixation you have with thinking I'm Teppler and from 4chan.

You accuse us of being conspiracy theorists, yet you somehow think there is a web-wide conspiracy originating on 4chan following you around with multiple accounts. Not sure if narcissistic or paranoid. Probably both, with a touch of retardation.

Shut up Teppler.

Teppler
02-06-2020, 03:25 PM
The problem is left wing ideas don’t exist without censorship.

They simply always lose on all levels and need a mod support them as they trample all over the idea of discussion via harassment, doxxing and just destroying a decent discussion in general in favor by calling everyone a racist/sexist whatever. That’s where it always go. You have a discussion about a topic then this one group of people never stays on that topic it always turns to if person x is a racist or sexist and then devolves to a relentless harassment campaign about that. How many people have we seen them do this to?

In the beginning I only reported harassment and people destroying the discussion via personal attacks and what not. I always had very clear and plentiful examples. So much that mods HAD to ban people because you were being retarded in a way that can’t be ignored despite the fact that they first gave you 10 warnings and still ignored 90% of your infractions.

This isn’t destroying political discussion. See you don’t understand this because you are mentally ill and too wrapped up in us vs them. By trying to root out the personal attacks I was doing everything I could to save the political discussion.

Here’s a good example of the protectionism leftism needs to survive. Horza went on a relentless harassment campaign pairing republicans as pedophiles for weeks. I mean how fucking stupid is this guy? Pedophilia is rampant on the left much worse than the right. I start pointing this out, you know with much clearer evidence and boom that was the last of any political discussion on these forums.

rebeccablack
02-06-2020, 03:29 PM
you spent weeks speeddialing the mods every time someone upset you here, you dont get to act like anyone else here has abused censorship more than you

Horza
02-06-2020, 03:32 PM
Teppler harassed the moderators until they banned all political discussions? This is news to me.

Teppler
02-06-2020, 03:41 PM
you spent weeks speeddialing the mods every time someone upset you here, you dont get to act like anyone else here has abused censorship more than you

Well let’s analyze the wording here a moment. “Anytime someone upset you”. Is that a truthful statement? Was this a case of someone respectfully putting out ideas and me can’t handling it? “Anytime someone upset you” really means anytime people started to destroy the discussion via harassment campaigns and personal attacks.

I didn’t really give the mods extra work to do either. I collected the posts and put them one after another in a very clear way and point out. “This post is harassment and has nothing resembling a political point”.

Horza
02-06-2020, 03:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/LTnrTjM.gif

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 03:58 PM
Definitions are hard for liberals. It's a lot easier to maintain delusions when you can switch between meanings of words as its convenient.

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.

Horza
02-06-2020, 04:10 PM
If posting retarded gifs is a bannable offense here, then you better just go ahead and lock me up.

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 04:11 PM
In the beginning I only reported harassment and people destroying the discussion via personal attacks and what not.

This isn’t destroying political discussion. See you don’t understand this because you are mentally ill and too wrapped up in us vs them. By trying to root out the personal attacks I was doing everything I could to save the political discussion.

Here’s a good example of the protectionism leftism needs to survive. Horza went on a relentless harassment campaign pairing republicans as pedophiles for weeks. I mean how fucking stupid is this guy? Pedophilia is rampant on the left much worse than the right. I start pointing this out, you know with much clearer evidence and boom that was the last of any political discussion on these forums.

It’s a rare thing to contradict yourself twice in one post.

And if someone tries to counter a far-right viewpoint, they’re labeled as government drones, social justice warriors, unAmerican, “Libtard” (as Polycaster is a fan of), etc.

Do you really believe your victim mentality nonsense of “doing everything I could to save the political discussion.” Really??

while he goes around trying to play officer faggot about social justice issues

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Also: did you include the posting of retarded gifs that were intended to take the place of rational argument? You probably should.

Teppler
02-06-2020, 04:16 PM
The above is an example of a liberal conflating points.

We aren’t in political discussion we are at rnf and you people have been on a harassment campaign against me for months. Of course I’m going to clown on you when I feel like it here. I never reported anyone insulting me on rnf. I reported people shitting up political discussion in the off topic section.

Teppler
02-06-2020, 04:26 PM
I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 04:33 PM
I mean you can even see the dichotomy in this thread. One side is largely explaining points, the other side is full of 1 line personal attacks/gifs. Read through this topic. 🤷

Please don’t interpret anything you or Polygon has said as “explaining points.”

And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.

You want to have a political discussion, take it to Off-Topic. Enough of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit contrived ‘discourse’ about left vs. right on an RnF thread.

Kohedron
02-06-2020, 04:39 PM
wowow look at this tough guy on a forum for 20 year old elf sim

Teppler
02-06-2020, 04:42 PM
Please don’t interpret anything you or Polygon has said as “explaining points.”

And you literally just posted how you make personal attacks on RnF, yet you try and use that against those you perceive to be doing the same.

You want to have a political discussion, take it to Off-Topic. Enough of this pseudo-intellectual bullshit contrived ‘discourse’ about left vs. right on an RnF thread.

This rnf thread might not be the clearest example but you can see the outline of how it always goes. One side has a main point and discusses evidence and theory of that point. The other side only has harassment campaigns that consist of 1 line insults and gifs. A mod can't save you from that no matter how much they support your side and thats why they won't put up another political discussion. You're gonna look bad. They want to support you but they can't with the way you act. Sorry that's not an insult, I'm just describing what happened and what will happen again.

Wonkie
02-06-2020, 04:55 PM
This rnf thread might not be the clearest example but you can see the outline of how it always goes. One side has a main point and discusses evidence and theory of that point. The other side only has harassment campaigns that consist of 1 line insults and gifs. A mod can't save you from that no matter how much they support your side and thats why they won't put up another political discussion. You're gonna look bad. They want to support you but they can't with the way you act. Sorry that's not an insult, I'm just describing what happened and what will happen again.

I think that's on you for kramering into the politics thread without knowing the zeitgeist.

Jimjam
02-06-2020, 04:58 PM
o

Horza
02-06-2020, 04:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/UaLpJOK.png

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 05:00 PM
It’s a rare thing to contradict yourself twice in one post.

And if someone tries to counter a far-right viewpoint, they’re labeled as government drones, social justice warriors, unAmerican, “Libtard” (as Polycaster is a fan of), etc.

Do you really believe your victim mentality nonsense of “doing everything I could to save the political discussion.” Really??

I'm pretty sure I've never used the phrase 'libtard' here, although it is quite apt. Perhaps I'll start.

How would you know what we'd do if someone tried to counter our points, it never happens. Glad to see our endearments have been seared into your brain. Perhaps someday it will help to shame you into engaging in honest discussion.

Hey retard, there is a difference between calling a retard a retard as part of learned discourse, and calling someone a retard because you have no other argument.

wowow look at this tough guy on a forum for 20 year old elf sim

Fake news. It's a 21 year old elf sim.

Horza
02-06-2020, 05:05 PM
calling a retard a retard as part of learned discourse

:D:D

solleks
02-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Galach, will u admit barry obamas partner has a penis?

rebeccablack
02-06-2020, 05:30 PM
Well let’s analyze the wording here a moment. “Anytime someone upset you”. Is that a truthful statement?
do you feel like my statement was an attempt to convey literal, comprehensive truth? do you interact with humans?

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 05:41 PM
do you feel like my statement was an attempt to convey literal, comprehensive truth? do you interact with humans?

Thank you for taking this brave step. There aren't many shitlibs that will admit that they are not serious people. Perhaps this can be the 1st step of many in rehabilitating your ability to engage in constructive discussion.

Drakborn
02-06-2020, 05:59 PM
Ban me, or else I'll talk politics.

Galach...

https://i1.sndcdn.com/artworks-000158672079-0gbvsi-t500x500.jpg

TomisFeline
02-06-2020, 06:00 PM
thank you for your support

galach
02-06-2020, 06:08 PM

Just bought 10 MAGA hats... I'm not against your side. I am on your side. I just don't believe the p1999 forums should be an area where this discussion needs to take place and escalate where we need to discipline players on a 21 year old self sim forum. If people can't have a civil discussion without daily moderation, then it's not worth it.

https://i.imgur.com/aZbn8CE.jpg

Ripqozko
02-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Just bought 10 MAGA hats... I'm not against your side. I am on your side. I just don't believe the p1999 forums should be an area where this discussion needs to take place and escalate where we need to discipline players on a 21 year old self sim forum. If people can't have a civil discussion without daily moderation, then it's not worth it.

Roll Tide

Drakborn
02-06-2020, 06:14 PM

Serious question, what do you do with 10 MAGA hats? Do you hand 'em out or.. ?

Teppler
02-06-2020, 06:15 PM

He finally engages in a discussion with me.

You have no idea how much effort I put in to getting galach to just have a frank conversation with me about what’s happened on these forums in effort to get the discussions to a good place. At this point I just scream at him but I spent a very long time patiently asking and waiting for responses which never came.

Horza
02-06-2020, 06:23 PM
You're getting ripped off on those 'grab em by the pussy' hats.

Wonkie
02-06-2020, 06:25 PM
I always knew galach was a lib

Horza
02-06-2020, 06:27 PM
At this point I just scream at him but I spent a very long time patiently asking and waiting for responses which never came.

Even a Trump supporter doesn't deserve this.

solleks
02-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Had a feeling that galach was sane

Dogma
02-06-2020, 06:53 PM
Divisive political world is bad when coupled with a divisive video game.

If I start reading political posts then I'll go from disliking half of you to disliking three quarters, purely by mixing in an additional criteria.

Let's just stick to our P99 colors. The only colors that matter are Team Blue Pants and Team Red Pants.

solleks
02-06-2020, 07:01 PM
Sorry you can't handle internet words

Polycaster
02-06-2020, 07:21 PM
You're getting ripped off on those 'grab em by the pussy' hats.

Buying MAGA hats now is like buying a manastone for 5k plat. There is no way they don't rise astronomically in value, either as relics for hero worship or relics for mandatory 2 minute hates.

Horza
02-06-2020, 07:41 PM
Buying MAGA hats now is like buying a manastone for 5k plat. There is no way they don't rise astronomically in value, either as relics for hero worship or relics for mandatory 2 minute hates.

I'm sure the Chinese can just make more of them if there is that much demand.

Smellybuttface
02-06-2020, 07:42 PM
I'm pretty sure I've never used the phrase 'libtard' here, although it is quite apt. Perhaps I'll start.

Perfect example of why libtard shouldn't be retired just yet:

Until such people have been purged from the nation (in accordance with the law and with due process), libtard shall always be useful.

Tethler
02-06-2020, 11:41 PM
I don't mind the political discussion

floodgates = opened

Zal22
02-06-2020, 11:52 PM
floodgates = opened

Shutup Teppler.

Sorry.

Wonkie
02-07-2020, 12:15 AM

Perfect example of why libtard shouldn't be retired just yet:

Until such people have been purged from the nation (in accordance with the law and with due process), libtard shall always be useful.

fuckin lol dude.

Natewest1987
02-07-2020, 12:34 AM

People actually send complaints about stuff like this ?? Yeesh

Natewest1987
02-07-2020, 12:39 AM
Ok I read a few posts. It would actually be really fun if you did ban him.

Madbad
02-07-2020, 12:50 AM
All ya'll fuckers got brain rot

Nirgon
02-07-2020, 12:50 AM
most of this forum is asshurt to the point we have to politically censor the rants and flames section

silo32
02-07-2020, 01:14 AM
Epstein still dead yall?

Horza
02-07-2020, 01:32 AM
People actually send complaints about stuff like this ?? Yeesh

At this point I just scream at him but I spent a very long time patiently asking and waiting for responses which never came.

Wonkie
02-07-2020, 02:25 AM
most of this forum is asshurt to the point we have to politically censor the rants and flames section

Teppler tattled first

Horza
02-07-2020, 02:43 AM
I didn’t really give the mods extra work to do either. I collected the posts and put them one after another in a very clear way and point out. “This post is harassment and has nothing resembling a political point”.

Teppler
02-07-2020, 04:33 AM
Yeah tell me one view I’d like to politically censor. He’s referring to your crying about racism, sexism, xenophobia and the rest of the regular fits you throw.

TomisFeline
02-07-2020, 04:40 AM
Petition to change title to:
Ban me, or else everyone else will talk politics, including GM galach.

TomisFeline
02-07-2020, 04:42 AM
Ok I read a few posts. It would actually be really fun if you did ban him.

thank you for your support

Triode
02-07-2020, 04:43 AM
Yeah tell me one view I’d like to politically censor. He’s referring to your crying about racism, sexism, xenophobia and the rest of the regular fits you throw.

Pretty sure you are trying to censor the well founded view that you and Poly and your deplorable ilk are racists because you say racist things and proudly endorse racist politicians.

Those of us who challenge racism, sexism and xenophobia aren't crying. We just fucking hate biggots like you.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
02-07-2020, 04:58 AM
Not to mention some of us never report posts to mods. I don't even know how. I guess dm them? Meh.

Tethler
02-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Shutup Teppler.

Sorry.

lol

suptoofs
02-07-2020, 09:36 AM
fuckin lol dude.

My sides LOL.

I <3 you Wonkie

Polycaster
02-07-2020, 11:27 AM
Yes, and I didn't use the phrase, I was defending its continued use by others. Context is important.

Pretty sure you are trying to censor the well founded view that you and Poly and your deplorable ilk are racists because you say racist things and proudly endorse racist politicians.

Those of us who challenge racism, sexism and xenophobia aren't crying. We just fucking hate biggots like you.

Define racist. Quote what I've said that is racist. I've asked this of shitlibs many times, and never gotten an answer. You could be the first!

galach
02-07-2020, 12:14 PM
There's a politics group you can join here. Please keep the discussion there for now.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/group.php?groupid=51