PDA

View Full Version : That google commercial during SB LIV.

roboshaman
02-02-2020, 09:36 PM
It was so good. Got a little teary-eyed, NGL. So I asked..Google: Help me remember the Teal server.

And it was a truly wondrous landscape. Photos flooded my memory - Kingdom and Black Lotus coexisted and married in harmony. The /list on Manastone was 5 people. A person gets their legacy item. How long you ask? 31 hours. Is the Lord camp open at 10AM est on a weekday? Yup. Because its Teal Server.

What should I ask Google next?

Richco07
02-02-2020, 10:40 PM
Football sucks tho

Tethler
02-03-2020, 05:50 AM
I used to use a Soundblaster Live back in the day

gnomishfirework
02-03-2020, 06:16 AM
I mean, I haven’t see any ads cause I don’t see ads as entertainment, but are people really pretending a company knowing everything about you to the point of being able to help you remember you life as heart warming?

You should be terrified. You are the product.

Canelek
02-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Really just the Hyundai one culturally-appropriating Massholes. That was pretty awesome. The rest were garbage for the most part.

Evia
02-03-2020, 07:57 PM
I mean, I haven’t see any ads cause I don’t see ads as entertainment, but are people really pretending a company knowing everything about you to the point of being able to help you remember you life as heart warming?

El-Hefe
02-03-2020, 08:00 PM
RIP Teal. It was the greatest EQ server of all time and those of you who missed it will never know how great it was.

DMN
02-03-2020, 08:18 PM
The commercials this year were absolute trash. They were all just something stupid + random celeb cameo.

Bigsham
02-03-2020, 08:37 PM
Love how mad these kids got because legacy list lines got longer. Not classic

Green not even hitting 1k should be merged with blue now imo

jackd104
02-03-2020, 11:05 PM
Bring back Teal.

Bazia
02-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Imagine contributing to the hero worship of NFL thugs in 2020.

Absolutely disgusting ��

Wonkie
02-03-2020, 11:48 PM

cd288
02-04-2020, 12:59 AM
It was so good. Got a little teary-eyed, NGL. So I asked..Google: Help me remember the Teal server.

And it was a truly wondrous landscape. Photos flooded my memory - Kingdom and Black Lotus coexisted and married in harmony. The /list on Manastone was 5 people. A person gets their legacy item. How long you ask? 31 hours. Is the Lord camp open at 10AM est on a weekday? Yup. Because its Teal Server.

What should I ask Google next?

Sounds like you should consider WoW or the TLPs

Nuggie
02-04-2020, 01:13 AM
The commercials this year were absolute trash. They were all just something stupid + random celeb cameo.

Very much this. Especially the political ad. Fuck.

That halftime show though. Best ever. Something out of a fantasy. If you have not watched it you should. Hot. On par with Whitney's National Anthem performance.

Canelek
02-04-2020, 01:48 AM
I agree about the celebrity/nonsense commercials. It was definitely the same last year as well. High $$$ + low effort. Wal Mart replaced celebrity with a billion scenes of licensed film products. Super-pandering political ad was ridiculous as well.

But, that Hyundai Smaht Pahk ad was pretty fucking funny (to me at least). And I liked the Maisie Williams/Audi ad as well. The Tide theme was flat, which is unfortunate because Charlie Day is fucking great.

But it all kind of sad at the end. Mega companies that offer very little but say all sorts of great things about themselves. Shitty beer, shitty mega-stores, shitty presidents and fast food.