PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble with UI

Ranarius
01-24-2020, 05:23 PM
Let me start by saying I have spent hours looking for info ... and yes, I might have missed something so try not to get mad. But it's time for me to just ask for help.

I just installed Project1999 and created a character on Green. It seems that my hotkeys are useless or I am just missing something simple. All hotkeys are blank and I can't figure out how to assign anything to them.

I'm willing to do more reading/research but if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be a ton of help. There's SO much info (since this game is 20+ years old now) and I can't tell which info applies to the Green server and which doesn't. From what I can tell green has UI restrictions that don't allow for a lot of modification (which I'm fine with) but I'd like to at least be able to use my hotkeys :)

Thanks!

BlackBellamy
01-24-2020, 05:30 PM
Bring up your abilities window and hold-click until they go on your cursor then place them onto your hotbar.

Create macros in socials page and do the same.

Ranarius
01-24-2020, 05:34 PM
Thank you! I'll try that soon as I get home from work. I played EQ from 1999-2004 and it's amazing how much has come back to me, but the little things, ya know? haha