PDA

View Full Version : how does teal even make sense now?

Kanuvan
01-10-2020, 11:03 PM
it was obvious that teal was put up to combat the congestion at release when low level zones had each and every decayedskeleton/gnollpup/rat perma camped by individual people but that time has long gone and we are at a point where only prime zones ever have any people at all and even those zones might be dead on a late thursday night(noobie zones may have 1-5 people in them aswell)

is this really what people wanted in a fresh start? to relive a dead feeling private server? cause it was a blast after about a week on green when we still had over 1k pop and the congestion was starting to thin out and you could actually kill things with people again

i basically only play on weekends now because that is only time green feels SEMI populated but again only in popular zones, please consider this when moving forward devs as the population of both servers seem to be at a steady downfall, or at the very best have stagnated at a low population

Tethler
01-10-2020, 11:24 PM
I live in Japan and play at like 3-8am PST. I have no trouble finding groups as a ranger. What's your excuse?

TripSin
01-10-2020, 11:29 PM
There are over 1400 players on right now between teal and green. I think it makes a lot of sense actually to not have over 1400 concurrent players on just one server. Especially when it's just classic and no Kunark zones.

Tethler
01-10-2020, 11:32 PM
There are over 1400 players on right now between teal and green. I think it makes a lot of sense actually to not have over 1400 concurrent players on just one server. Especially when it's just classic and no Kunark zones.

Total ghost town, amirite?

TripSin
01-10-2020, 11:58 PM
But then again, would 1400 concurrent players really be that bad?

Probably. Maybe. idk

mischief419
01-11-2020, 12:12 AM
I live in Japan and play at like 3-8am PST. I have no trouble finding groups as a ranger. What's your excuse?
I live in Taiwan at offpeak - same timezone (hi, neighbor): I have no issue. In fact, I'm often in line :)

silo32
01-11-2020, 12:33 AM
please stop, this gets posted like everyday

both servers are populated enough a merger you would be crying for another split

imagine 5 guilds all competing for fire giants and phinny

just stop get help seriously move all these posts to RNF

Nirgon
01-11-2020, 12:35 AM
I said not to go to teal and weather the rush in multiple threads

At least you aren't on blue

But like other people are saying, merger would be worse

Did you make a some kind of melee for your first char any chance?

Tethler
01-11-2020, 12:40 AM
I said not to go to teal

Why though? Teal has been fantastic. The popular zones are pretty full and it's not difficult to get groups or even duos/trios going (better imo) in camps off the xp highway. The only downside I have really seen is that EC auctions are a bit more sparse during off-peak hours than I would like to see.

Jean-Baptiste Cutting
01-11-2020, 01:08 AM
Need to start banning the OP and others who keep posting this nonsense.

Albanwr
01-11-2020, 01:56 AM
I say this in every thread like this...Teal is awesome the way it is right now. Stop your whining.

El-Hefe
01-11-2020, 02:20 AM
Keep Teal real. Jet fuel can’t melt steal.

No merger until Kunark.

Issar
01-11-2020, 10:59 PM
it was obvious that teal was put up to combat the congestion at release when low level zones had each and every decayedskeleton/gnollpup/rat perma camped by individual people but that time has long gone and we are at a point where only prime zones ever have any people at all and even those zones might be dead on a late thursday night(noobie zones may have 1-5 people in them aswell)

is this really what people wanted in a fresh start? to relive a dead feeling private server? cause it was a blast after about a week on green when we still had over 1k pop and the congestion was starting to thin out and you could actually kill things with people again

i basically only play on weekends now because that is only time green feels SEMI populated but again only in popular zones, please consider this when moving forward devs as the population of both servers seem to be at a steady downfall, or at the very best have stagnated at a low population

Every time I see these threads I can’t help but be reminded of that kid we all knew growing up. He was a total jackass and no one wanted to play with him. The problem was that his mom was friends with your mom and your friend’s moms. Even the moms knew he was an ass hat, but they’d ask you to suck it up so they could visit with his mom. So you’d roll your eyes, but agree to go.

With begrudging optimism, you hoped this time he’d be tolerable. In an offering of peace you packed up some sweet transformers with plenty to share. Though, once you got there the little brat only wanted to play GI Joes. No problem, you love Joes too. But as expected, he’d keep the army that was his spoiled collection to himself and only hand over the lame ass evil twins. While you were there loathing the situation, he was constantly sword humping your avatars with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow....

Fast forward to 2020, the brats still can’t accept the fact that no one wants to play with them and are pleading to the server daddy’s to make the other kids play with them.

lordpazuzu
01-11-2020, 11:56 PM

1400 on a single server is fairly ideal, and more in line with what the game was intended to accommodate.

i think the issue is when servers hit peak population times they are full then low pop the rest of the hours of the day, its a double edged sword. Merge and overcrowded keep as is and its low pop 70% of the time. In the end there are 3 raid targets in classic, wont be enough regardless !

Servers are never full now.

I hope they merge by the time Sol Ro opens, because you'll need to find groups in the less popular zones as well.

Crovax
01-12-2020, 03:25 AM
I go to Seafuries and find a Druid Quading and a Necro or two farming. I go to Alizesuar and find a Necro there nearly every time I go.

I go check on a few camps for my alt. Hit up AC. Normally 2-3 people waiting to give it a go. I go check the Platinum ring. Normally see 2-3 people waiting to do it.

Go check HG's. Normally find a bard or 2 snapping them up and then a few people sitting on a spawn point. Normally after an hour/2 of searching I finally find a camp to work on. Then it's time to raid and I leave to go do the raid.

Today we had 100ish people contesting in SolB.

If they merg the servers we are not going to see Karana become full like it was at release.

We are just going to see HK become super contested and double as toxic. We will see guk become even more contest and double as toxic. Raid targets will be even more contested and toxic.

Empty zones will still be empty. Want to breath some life into zones? Will likely need to revisit the Zem values of zones.

drackgon
01-12-2020, 03:37 AM
Dude Issar +100000 for truth. Crovax also 100% agree and <3 u both

Kanuvan
01-12-2020, 04:57 AM
if you are a class that needs a group you mineaswell not even play on off peak hours, was classic really a weekend only game? i think not

430 players is not enough players to create a healthy grouping enviornment

inb4 "its your own fault for not rolling a necro/solo class" , again, this pop is not healthy for the server growth and grouping environment at all

Crovax
01-12-2020, 05:10 AM
if you are a class that needs a group you mineaswell not even play on off peak hours, was classic really a weekend only game? i think not

430 players is not enough players to create a healthy grouping enviornment

inb4 "its your own fault for not rolling a necro/solo class" , again, this pop is not healthy for the server growth and grouping environment at all

I am not sure how it is on Green. But on teal grouping is even easier. There is always a goblin group and HK noble group going. There is always 3-4 groups in Guk going. There is pretty often a group doing kobold nobles in SolB or gnomes in SolA. Normally all of these groups are going to the point where there are waiting list to join.

Doing it on off hours and week hours is the best because the waiting list is normally shorter. Again, this is for Teal. Not sure how it is on green but since they have more people should be the same.

And if you don't like those spots I normally see people doing Aviaks and Gnolls in SK when I pass through there. The servers merging would not solve this problem. I remember when the servers were fresh and it was exactly the same even when the population was huge. I saw people waiting 6-8 hours to join a group in HK. Could they have grouped up in a low zem value zone? Sure. Did they? Not that I seen. I would see them sitting the basement waiting. The smart ones would be asking to join list in guk as well in case those opened up sooner.

It doesn't make sense to be like, "I don't want to join a HK group and wait". "I don't want to join a Guk group and wait". "I don't want to join a group doing Aviaks/Gnolls because the exp is not fast enough" Then look at us and be like, "This is why we need more people".

It wouldn't solve anything. When the servers were just released it was the same. Every zone outside of the high Zem zones were barren. High Zem zones fully packed.

Castle2.0
01-12-2020, 07:15 AM
A says "there is no one to group with, it's a desolate wasteland"
B says "there are no camps, everything is taken."

Interesting...

No HGs available in Rathe?

EK has a HG, NK has a HG. I think WK does too.

There are other money camps. If you want them go find them - some are not well known and/or have a big faction cost, learning curve, or higher risk.

Reminds me of people who live in cities with high cost of living, a very competitive labor market, and lots of traffic... and complain about it. There are other cities (zones.) If the exp/loot is just that good where you are, then stay and be happy. If not, move.

zodium
01-12-2020, 08:50 AM
merging teal and green together makes a lot of sense because keeping them separate only makes the both of them into ghost towns, I continue to insist as a hundred dudes apparently poopsock solb

Fawqueue
01-12-2020, 10:15 AM
merging teal and green together makes a lot of sense because keeping them separate only makes the both of them into ghost towns, I continue to insist as a hundred dudes apparently poopsock solb

Blue did just fine when we only had a max of 150 players on. You all are spoiled, whining about population when we are 700+ a peak times of the day.

Where is the hurry to rush the merge? There's plenty of grouping to be had right now on both servers. Are you all not satisfied until zones like Permafrost and Splitpaw are overcamped too?

Crovax
01-12-2020, 11:34 AM
A says "there is no one to group with, it's a desolate wasteland"
B says "there are no camps, everything is taken."

This couldn't be more misleading. No one said everything is taken. The fact that you have to try and pretend that shows your argument doesn't have legs to stand on.

My point which I thought was very clear is those crowded zones will just be more crowded. The empty zones will be just as empty. The only difference is that if you want a HK group your wait time will be doubled. Want a GUK group? Time would be doubled. Want to get a group into Runneye? Want to get a group into CT? It would be the same as it is now. You are going to have to make friends and bring a group.

EK has a HG, NK has a HG. I think WK does too.

There are other money camps. If you want them go find them - some are not well known and/or have a big faction cost, learning curve, or higher risk.

The fact that you are suggest EK, NK and WK as alternatives highlights my points. You could multiple the population by 10 and those still wouldn't be good spots outside of semi-afk at work or something. HG's at those zones wouldn't suddenly become good spots to farm plat lol.

Reminds me of people who live in cities with high cost of living, a very competitive labor market, and lots of traffic... and complain about it. There are other cities (zones.) If the exp/loot is just that good where you are, then stay and be happy. If not, move.

I think you missed my point entirely. There are other camps that pale in comparison. When the servers had 1k+ each every zone wasn't suddenly filled. Those specific zones were just more filled and had far longer wait times. Empty zones were still empty.

If the servers merge that isn't going to change.

zaneosak
01-12-2020, 12:43 PM
It's got goods and bads. Low level zones are boring and unpopulated now (except for the usual suspects unrest/guk) Even mistmoore is deader than shit half the time. But at level 50, everything is already camped. So having both servers helps the top, hurts the bottom and is pretty average effect on the middle.

Smellybuttface
01-12-2020, 12:47 PM
This couldn't be more misleading. No one said everything is taken. The fact that you have to try and pretend that shows your argument doesn't have legs to stand on.

My point which I thought was very clear is those crowded zones will just be more crowded. The empty zones will be just as empty. The only difference is that if you want a HK group your wait time will be doubled. Want a GUK group? Time would be doubled. Want to get a group into Runneye? Want to get a group into CT? It would be the same as it is now. You are going to have to make friends and bring a group.

The fact that you are suggest EK, NK and WK as alternatives highlights my points. You could multiple the population by 10 and those still wouldn't be good spots outside of semi-afk at work or something. HG's at those zones wouldn't suddenly become good spots to farm plat lol.

I think you missed my point entirely. There are other camps that pale in comparison. When the servers had 1k+ each every zone wasn't suddenly filled. Those specific zones were just more filled and had far longer wait times. Empty zones were still empty.

If the servers merge that isn't going to change.

I didn't play on Blue when it was at max population, but was this the case? I can say that on the live servers back in the day, you saw a wide distribution of players camping things in the Karanas, Runnyeye, Cazik Thule, etc. Granted, ZEM's weren't widely known back then except anecdotally, but you didn't see this insane gravitation towards certain zones that you see now (Lguk might be the exception).

Prova
01-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Just ban OP. His posts are obvious trollbait nonsense.

Teal is amazing. Casual level 29 player with a family. Never have a problem engaging with whatever content I want. Not sure what isn't to like.

Only problems have nothing to do with pop. People don't group in permafrost or other low zem zones. Tanks are rare. Both are a function of people knowing how-to and wanting to reach Max level at a reasonable clip. As much as we all say the journey is the game, no one puts there money where their mouth is and joins groups that are highly suboptimal or plays in suboptimal zones because it will take them 2-3 times longer to reach max level. Additional pop doesn't address this at all. It just forces people into camps they'd rather not be in.

senseiRuss
01-12-2020, 01:13 PM
Not sure if this matters, but adding to the chorus that Teal is great as is.

Canelek
01-12-2020, 02:01 PM
Some of you fine folks are being trolled by more than one person in this thread.

TripSin
01-12-2020, 02:47 PM

Yeah, exactly, no HGs available in Rathe. That shit's camped like almost all the time, much like most any other good soloing spots. Last time I went there early in the morning on a Wednesday, a level 50 magician there just killing them all for himself. I log out. Come back way later in the evening, like 10 or 12 hours later, he's still there killing all the giants. I'll give you one guess as to what guild he's in. These people need lives outside of this emulator.

GnomeCaptain
01-12-2020, 08:00 PM
This forum is a magnet for pointless, baseless bitching.

boukk
01-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Merge needs to happen really, I do get raiding is easier with less competition but this just isn't EQ, not classico EQ anyway, the raiding scene needs to be more competitive and the server needs more people to be more lively, most zones are ghost towns.

People seems to be more worried about their loot than anything else, this is sad.

TripSin
01-12-2020, 11:09 PM
1400 on a single server is fairly ideal, and more in line with what the game was intended to accommodate.

Yeah, you're prolly right.

I don't care about EQ's pitiful raid content and I'm already unable to find any available solo spots that aren't already overcamped so I'm in favor of merging because finding pick up groups seems to be getting harder and harder.

skinandbones84
01-13-2020, 09:29 AM
plz merge servers back

silo32
01-13-2020, 09:55 AM
plz merge servers back

Naw Naw

skipdog
01-13-2020, 10:09 AM
Merge now please, thanks!

Smellybuttface
01-13-2020, 10:12 AM
Merge now please, thanks!

Hard pass.

skipdog
01-13-2020, 11:01 AM
Hard pass.

ok boomer

El-Hefe
01-13-2020, 12:10 PM
People who want the servers to merge wear crocs year round.

cd288
01-13-2020, 03:06 PM

In what zones?

Issar
01-13-2020, 11:35 PM
People who want the servers to merge wear crocs

Balimon
01-13-2020, 11:48 PM
The servers are fine, just leave it alone. If you can't find a group, roll a solo class.

TripSin
01-14-2020, 12:15 AM
Isn't the main goal of P99 to provide a "classic" experience?

600/700 peak concurrent player servers are not classic. With the servers merged, that would be closer to the actual classic experience.

Issar
01-14-2020, 12:24 AM

600/700 peak concurrent player servers are not classic. With the servers merged, that would be closer to the actual classic experience.

What color Crocs do you prefer?

Zeboim
01-14-2020, 12:39 AM
Works On My Machine

Malikail
01-14-2020, 07:48 AM

Roflmao. I guess you're right that would be more classic with all the misery that would entail. Never mind how bad it is if it's classic in might as well do it. *snicker*

Kanuvan
01-14-2020, 07:55 AM
The servers are fine, just leave it alone. If you can't find a group, roll a solo class.

not all, the classic EQ1 was not so dead people had to play only necro/mage, as we speak green isent even breaking 300 people...big yikes, and not classic

Smellybuttface
01-14-2020, 09:50 AM
not all, the classic EQ1 was not so dead people had to play only necro/mage, as we speak green isent even breaking 300 people...big yikes, and not classic

Yeah, except you posted at 7am on a weekday. How many people are you really expecting to see on?

Malikail
01-14-2020, 10:32 AM

That's because they had such a successful community on Blue that releasing green wasn't even a good idea. Having seen this happen to another free online MMO that did the exact same thing and it killed it I'm wondering if this is even going to recover at any point in the future like when Kumar is released. Blue is dead. Classic is fun for about 3 months tops and then there's nothing left to do except roll alts, which doesn't thrill me on a 20 year old game. Just found out there's another one though that I've wanted to see for years so that's where I'll be till at least the kunark drop

cd288
01-14-2020, 11:04 AM
I didn't play on Blue when it was at max population, but was this the case? I can say that on the live servers back in the day, you saw a wide distribution of players camping things in the Karanas, Runnyeye, Cazik Thule, etc. Granted, ZEM's weren't widely known back then except anecdotally, but you didn't see this insane gravitation towards certain zones that you see now (Lguk might be the exception).

I would say that Crovax is not correct. Pre-split you had groups all over the place. I hadn't seen groups camping dervs in Ro since 1999 lol. With the split, now you just essentially have the Blue leveling experience (although the one exception to this is that Befallen is popular, which it's not on Blue) in terms of the zones people go to because there simply aren't enough people in those popular zones to force people to go elsewhere. They are crowded, but not so crowded that you usually can't find a group within ~90 minutes, which most people are willing to wait for instead of just XPing elsewhere because they don't realize the total XP earned in their play session would be higher if they just went somewhere else rather than waiting.

As an aside, this issue also isn't helped by the nerfs done to all the turn in quests, such as bandit sashes, that would motivate people to go to those areas to group.

Tecmos Deception
01-14-2020, 11:09 AM
I would say that Crovax is not correct. Pre-split you had groups all over the place. I hadn't seen groups camping dervs in Ro since 1999 lol. With the split, now you just essentially have the Blue leveling experience (although the one exception to this is that Befallen is popular, which it's not on Blue) in terms of the zones people go to because there simply aren't enough people in those popular zones to force people to go elsewhere. They are crowded, but not so crowded that you usually can't find a group within ~90 minutes, which most people are willing to wait for instead of just XPing elsewhere because they don't realize the total XP earned in their play session would be higher if they just went somewhere else rather than waiting.

As an aside, this issue also isn't helped by the nerfs done to all the turn in quests, such as bandit sashes, that would motivate people to go to those areas to group.

The early days after the split still had people all over, but yeah, it cut down pretty quickly to huge clusters in uguk and hhk and such with zones like wc and kerra isle and whatnot being entirely empty almost all day long. Although I'd say it's still fairly different than blue. EK, SK, nro, zones like that will often have 8-15 people of appropriate level exping during prime hours. Even though population on green/teal is down under 1k, we still have like 50% of the playerbase below level 30 at any given time.

Blue's population peaks weren't in classic era. It was lower than green and teal are back then. And 1500 people during kunark or 2000 during velious is no problem since they are spread out in level and the world is so huge compared to just classic.

Visual
01-14-2020, 11:29 AM

There was 200 on both green and teal this morning. Was a very sad sight. 6 people in EC at one point on teal..... 6

skinandbones84
01-14-2020, 11:40 AM
plz merge the servers

Smellybuttface
01-14-2020, 11:50 AM
There was 200 on both green and teal this morning. Was a very sad sight. 6 people in EC at one point on teal..... 6

Yes, THIS morning. How many people do you think get on to play on a Tuesday morning? Of course it’ll be low. Try during prime times and then come back with those numbers.

boukk
01-14-2020, 12:00 PM
Yes, THIS morning. How many people do you think get on to play on a Tuesday morning? Of course it’ll be low. Try during prime times and then come back with those numbers.

Prime time number are very low for prime time also, and guess what not just people in the states play EQ.

Server are getting deader and deader and it's only getting worse everyday with domino effect, but it makes some people happy cause they can get pixels easier, screw the community spirit and the feel that you re part of a world that's actually alive.

Malikail
01-14-2020, 12:14 PM
Prime time number are very low for prime time also, and guess what not just people in the states play EQ.

Server are getting deader and deader and it's only getting worse everyday with domino effect, but it makes some people happy cause they can get pixels easier, screw the community spirit and the feel that you re part of a world that's actually alive.

They intentionally murdered the community and didn't care. This is the vision. I have seen this before in another MMO that was resurrected, had a great community only to have it killed by devs who had a 'pure' vision. I hope i am wrong because if it goes the way that one did the community that was on blue in Oct 2019 will never recover to that level. I want to be wrong about that but so far im worried.

turbosilk
01-14-2020, 01:50 PM

Tuesday at 3AM ET?

cd288
01-14-2020, 02:28 PM

Wasn't it lower than Blue at prime time the other day? There's nothing wrong with admitting that the server is now pretty low pop. It was created as a temporary measure to deal with the amount of people on green at launch; everyone knew it would be low pop eventually and then they can just merge it back into Green...not sure what's so bad about that or why you're so adamantly against it.

zodium
01-14-2020, 02:46 PM
when it starts hitting 180s that's probably the breaking point but the decline is caused by the game, not the split, so it's gonna keep going down no matter what.

zodium
01-14-2020, 02:49 PM
nobody had invented all the terms and concepts we bandy about today so it's all just designed like some single player game basically, there's a beautiful tapestry of interwoven low to mid game content out there waiting to be explored but after that you're boned

blue will end up higher pop than the eventually merged server until at least hate or maybe kunark because there is actually stuff to do, just prepare yourself for this mentally now

Mil
01-15-2020, 07:55 PM
A merge does kinda make sense at this point since originally it was meant to help ease the low leveling congestion. Now we're passed the point it's needed. However, the prospect of more classic raid targets to go around and potentially two sleepers is attractive if they never merge them. Would be cool if they made different raid rules on each server, make one with quasi-rotations by lockouts and one competition and offer a /move for whichever you'd prefer.

Smellybuttface
01-15-2020, 08:02 PM
was 400 400 300 today at 1230pm EST

Merge and roll a red server, we have been patient

From the 20 or so of you that are constantly begging for a new red server, I think you’ve been anything but patient.

lordpazuzu
01-15-2020, 08:48 PM

No one is going to do this. Ever. But, you know that. Admit your server is dead. Accept your fate graciously. Your whole world is a failure. Walk into the light and be at peace.

DMN
01-15-2020, 09:13 PM
I doubt the P99 staff is going to send good money after bad by investing in a new red server. Maybe you could get them to wipe the old red server out though and restart it. You are still just going to be right back where you started eventually though.

Frug
01-16-2020, 08:24 AM
They intentionally murdered the community and didn't care. This is the vision. I have seen this before in another MMO that was resurrected, had a great community only to have it killed by devs who had a 'pure' vision. I hope i am wrong because if it goes the way that one did the community that was on blue in Oct 2019 will never recover to that level. I want to be wrong about that but so far im worried.

News flash - all freeshards (in the "freeshards are a thing" era) have this population curve. Uthgard, Phoenix, Blue, Teal, Green, Red. Some level out, but none continue to keep their initial hype population.

I suspect you know this and are just trolling. Badly.

Frug
01-16-2020, 08:25 AM
From the 20 or so of you that are constantly begging for a new red server, I think you’ve been anything but patient.

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 01:57 PM

Some people may have jobs where you work during the day on weekdays.

Videri
01-16-2020, 02:11 PM
Some people may have jobs where you work during the day on weekdays.

explain

TripSin
01-16-2020, 02:23 PM
News flash - all freeshards (in the "freeshards are a thing" era) have this population curve. Uthgard, Phoenix, Blue, Teal, Green, Red. Some level out, but none continue to keep their initial hype population.

I suspect you know this and are just trolling. Badly.

I feel like at least 90% of all games ever have a dramatic decrease in concurrent player levels after initial release hype wears off.

I personally think that Green/Teal should be merged at this point. It'll suck for the raiders since there's so little raid content available, but I think there is probably validity to the idea that the lower player counts of the two split servers is contributing to some people not wanting to play and quitting.

Melodyy
01-16-2020, 02:50 PM
Please merge teal back into green...I can never find a group now

Bazia
01-16-2020, 05:18 PM
Literally only kingdom (admittedly half of teal) don't want merge for uncontested pixels

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 05:25 PM
Sorry but dragons on contested on Teal. Are they on Green?

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 05:31 PM
Please merge teal back into green...I can never find a group now

Come to Teal. Even Live Keep has been camped by 2 separate groups in lguk lately. 30+ people in lguk in the evenings. My group ended up camping Noble and Herbalist last night.

For some reason people who look for people to start groups always find and get groups set up. People who want WoW autogrouping have challenges. WoW still there for those needing autogroup functionality.

silo32
01-16-2020, 05:32 PM
4 hour wait last night to get into a 40+ xp group on green.

No merge thanks.

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 05:33 PM
4 hour wait last night to get into a 40+ xp group on green.

No merge thanks.

Try zones other than HHK?

El-Hefe
01-16-2020, 06:44 PM
Literally only kingdom (admittedly half of teal) don't want merge for uncontested pixels

I'm not in Kingdom.

Merging is a dumb idea.

silo32
01-16-2020, 07:09 PM
Try zones other than HHK?

Have never set foot in hhk on green. Sorry pal did enough of that on many toons on red 51 to 60

Hard pass

Tenderizer
01-16-2020, 07:11 PM
just merge them already.

Castle2.0
01-16-2020, 07:39 PM
Teal is alive and well. For classic, 2 servers make sense. Camps full, /lists long, pixels contested.

Even in Kunark 2 servers might make sense. We'll see.

Literally only kingdom (admittedly half of teal) don't want merge for uncontested pixels Just going to leave this pic here...

stewe
01-16-2020, 07:41 PM
You can keep crying for a merger but it isnt gonna happen til atleast after legacy items stop dropping, they see the headache they already are and cutting the camps in half (which is basically what happens when u merge since there arent two manastone camps going on at the same time on 2 different servers) is just stupid. So keep crying like little biatches all you want, the merge isnt gonna be happening before legacy items are no more.

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 09:29 PM
Teal is alive and well. For classic, 2 servers make sense. Camps full, /lists long, pixels contested.

Even in Kunark 2 servers might make sense. We'll see.

Just going to leave this pic here...

Obviously deep fake screenshot. You're good.

turbosilk
01-16-2020, 11:46 PM
48 people in lguk alone tonight. The need to merge is strong.

lordpazuzu
01-17-2020, 12:21 AM
Gonna need to merge with Sol Ro opening at the latest. That's a lot of quests for drops in all sorts of low ZEM zones no one groups in. If people are forced to spread out away from the 2-3 zones they all cram into, the world is going to seem awfully empty awfully fast.

silo32
01-17-2020, 01:00 AM
48 people in lguk alone tonight. The need to merge is strong.

mistmoore currently has 41 people in it... on green.. insane tbh I don't know how that zone can support so many

Tethler
01-17-2020, 05:28 AM

I'm not in Kingdom. I don't want merge (yet).

deadset
01-17-2020, 09:46 AM
i've never thought teal made sense. is it a green or is it a blue? then you got turquoise, thats eve more of a conundrum

cd288
01-17-2020, 10:55 AM
You can keep crying for a merger but it isnt gonna happen til atleast after legacy items stop dropping, they see the headache they already are and cutting the camps in half (which is basically what happens when u merge since there arent two manastone camps going on at the same time on 2 different servers) is just stupid. So keep crying like little biatches all you want, the merge isnt gonna be happening before legacy items are no more.

Isn't MS like the only legacy item where there's still any sort of significant list? Guise is frequently empty. Rubi BP is usually very low as well.

ravinz
01-17-2020, 11:01 AM
The only reason to merge is to force others to buy perma-camped pixels.

Long live Teal!

boukk
01-19-2020, 06:35 PM
Good decision, well done team.

Uuruk
01-19-2020, 06:38 PM
Need to start banning the OP and others who keep posting this nonsense.

retard

KStone
01-19-2020, 07:34 PM

LOL What a troll.

bubur
01-19-2020, 08:45 PM
this is my new favorite thread

Wallicker
01-19-2020, 09:16 PM
Over 50 people in highkeep!

Baler
01-19-2020, 09:17 PM
New thread idea, what do y'all think? :rolleyes:

HandOfFate
01-19-2020, 09:47 PM
Teal was amazing.

Ashenden
01-19-2020, 10:04 PM
Where were you when Teal was keal?

TripSin
01-19-2020, 10:32 PM
*pours one out*

KStone
01-20-2020, 12:30 AM
This forum is a magnet for pointless, baseless bitching.

Baseless? You new to the shitshow that the over pop of green already was, or you not out of level 20 yet?