PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the wrong

Atennu
02-24-2010, 08:39 PM
~

President
02-24-2010, 08:47 PM
Pretty lame thing to do by you that's for sure.

GreenRanger
02-24-2010, 08:51 PM
cool phaser acting liek a girl over mobs again, whats new.

LazyFuj
02-24-2010, 08:52 PM
if someone did that to you, I think you would be pissed too.

His charm broke, so because you couldn't find another camp you jack his? Pretty messed up if you ask me.

Virtuosos
02-24-2010, 08:55 PM
aye thats kinda....shitty lol.

accidents happen when your camping...the odd pathing or the accidental adds....doesnt mean you cant hold a camp after being there for hours. flip the table around, you'd be pissed off as well.

Atennu
02-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Dickish move on my part or not. First line in the camp rules is if you cannot stay to hold it, you forfeit your right to claim it.

If this was a manastone nobody would say "aye thats kinda shitty..." Xp camp or not, he's in the wrong to come back in charm my mobs, and KS me with a 50 mage

stayne
02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
I'm new here and glad I'm reading through the forums before I join the server. Brings back shitty memories.

jelatin
02-24-2010, 09:01 PM
I think the rules are against Memory on this one, even though I think what you did was incredibly rude.

I think Rogean would say something like "Welcome to Everquest!"

Virtuosos
02-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Rules also say:
- Please try and follow the “Play Nice Policy” rule set. Players need to use their common sense here and not do unethical things for personal gain. Respect camps, do not train others, don’t kill steal and don’t ninja loot. There will be consequences for these actions as this is strictly a PVE server

you are, in fact, not playing the "play nice policy"....

And here...
".....How you pull the camp is up to you, as long as you are able to engage the mobs very shortly after they are spawned."

4. In order to hold a camp, the player or group must be able to demonstrate the ability to hold the camp without further help.

he has demonstrated he can hold it by himself for an exceedingly long period of time, he is engaging his mob shortly after they spawn (only takes a short minute to zone out and in)

and it says a presence....obviously his presence is felt when he quickly zones in and out, otherwise his camp would of been stolen long before you arrived.

"If there is a full spawn of mobs in a camp room up I think that would be considered not camped"

dont think there is a full spawn of mobs in that camp, so i would consider that...camped?

jelatin
02-24-2010, 09:09 PM
I'm new here and glad I'm reading through the forums before I join the server. Brings back shitty memories.

Stupid posts, lies, and drama are scaring away new players.

Just imagine if the first place they stop is the webpage?

Uh oh.

Myth
02-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Holy hell child.
Don't be a dousche. There are gray areas in every rule. No rule is going to spell out every possible scenario

are you a fuxking lawyer? Rofl

rule 1 should be- don't be a dousche and if that were it, then you sir are breaking rule #1

Myth
02-24-2010, 09:57 PM
on a side note: I like memory's way of dealing with it
fight fire with fire

TheDudeAbides
02-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Memory is in the right

Ikeren
02-24-2010, 10:37 PM
Yeah, maybe you technically have a point, but in terms of being reasonable, you should have given him another 10 minutes.

If you wanted the camp, you should have watched for how many times he had to zone, how many mobs he was killing. If he was actually clearing the camp and just had to zone on a bad pull or two, you were definitely in the wrong.

Myrkskog
02-24-2010, 10:56 PM
He zones for 30 seconds and you move into his spot? You're a dick Phaser.

equiss
02-24-2010, 11:03 PM
OP is a huge faggot. I hope memory follows you around charm-ks'ing your mobs for a week just to piss you off.