PDA

View Full Version : Abuse <The Lost Age>

Kazarus
11-21-2019, 03:28 AM
A 12 Shadowknight named Abuse from the guild The Lost Age spent hours tonight pulling every Orc and Skelly in EFP near NRO zone in, regardless of if people were in mid-battle with said Orcs or Skellies. He didn't respond when I let him know I was already engaged with the enemies he then stole from me and continued to do it to me and others.

I petitioned and have video proof of it (always record my gameplay). Thought I should let others know/rant about it here.

shuklak
11-21-2019, 04:56 AM
You call this Abuse?

Hibbs
11-21-2019, 05:18 AM
Isn't that like a 45sec respawn?

Common you could have done better than this.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 07:07 AM
Isn't that like a 45sec respawn?

Common you could have done better than this.

Respawn timers have nothing to do with server rules. Pulling mobs isn't what he was pointing out. Pulling mobs already engaged is the discussion and respawn timers are irrelevant.

Lulz Sect
11-21-2019, 08:50 AM
what an anti social misanthrope

Phaezed-Reality
11-21-2019, 09:14 AM
what an anti social misanthrope

In the elf justice system, bad player based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Erudin, the dedicated scribes who investigate these vicious bad players are members of an elite squad known as the < Dark Men of Odus > . These are their stories.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 09:16 AM
In the elf justice system, bad player based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Erudin, the dedicated scribes who investigate these vicious bad players are members of an elite squad known as the < Dark Men of Odus > . These are their stories.

You're joking right? Your guild members are part of the problem. Especially Israell.

BlackBellamy
11-21-2019, 09:40 AM
You're joking right? Your guild members are part of the problem. Especially Israell.

This needs a new thread in the anti-semitic forums.

Lhord99
11-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Was he the one riding one of those skating boards listening to that Satanic WRAP music?

Teppler
11-21-2019, 09:47 AM
Let’s be fair though, Israel is a problem. They commit human rights violations in attacking other middle easterners and they have a scary amount of influence on America for only being 2% of the population roughly. Why does the US send billions of dollars to Israel in foreign aid every year? What do we get back? We have tons of dual citizen Israeli American politicians but Israel has no politicians that aren’t Israeli.

Nagoya
11-21-2019, 11:15 AM
I petitionned Abuse when he was level 9 as well.

Stupid mofo was AFK camping the sole Orc Centurion in East Freeport with his pet and started insulting me when i was fighting orcs and shit around his camp and "stealing his loot".

He is not a positive individual for the community for sure.

o sorry this is RnF

I meant, fuck him deep in the butt.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 11:26 AM

Please elaborate

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 11:30 AM
Israell was harassing folks in East Karana, stealing mobs. Was doing it to multiple people, one of which petitioned a GM to finally get him to get his shit together. Was all of about 30 to 60 minutes after being warned by the GM that he went back to being the ignorant asshat taking other people's mobs. Let me know if that wasn't elaborate enough.

Kazarus
11-21-2019, 11:31 AM
I petitionned Abuse when he was level 9 as well.

Stupid mofo was AFK camping the sole Orc Centurion in East Freeport with his pet and started insulting me when i was fighting orcs and shit around his camp and "stealing his loot".

He is not a positive individual for the community for sure.

o sorry this is RnF

I meant, fuck him deep in the butt.

He's still camping the Centurion with his pet, hasn't changed a bit. He didn't talk to me though, so there's that. But it's obvious he thinks he's camping the entire zone.

Phaezed-Reality
11-21-2019, 11:39 AM
Israell was harassing folks in East Karana, stealing mobs. Was doing it to multiple people, one of which petitioned a GM to finally get him to get his shit together. Was all of about 30 to 60 minutes after being warned by the GM that he went back to being the ignorant asshat taking other people's mobs. Let me know if that wasn't elaborate enough.

We shall dispatch some of our highest ranking members to address this at once, rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. And while doing that probably farm some of that sweet sweet silk your actually mad about.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 11:49 AM

I investigated this one -

He looted crag spiders that had gone public loot and pulled things while melee were running towards them?

Galach then told him not to touch any corpses.

It's very competitive out there. I had this issue with large bags and skeletons in Qhills.

I saw the passive aggressive tells (Please refrain. Thank you.) sent to him, and he responded sarcastically in kind.

He's a bit prickly, sure, but most people's tolerance for passive aggressive tells and entitlement is wearing thin. Glad Galach got things sorted out between you, but it could have been handled better from the get go.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:00 PM
We shall dispatch some of our highest ranking members to address this at once, rest assured we will get to the bottom of this. And while doing that probably farm some of that sweet sweet silk your actually mad about.

Precisely the response I would expect from the guild, which oddly enough seems to be a widespread epidemic probelm for Dark Men of Odus. Just admit it, your guild is full of asshats, no one will blame you. It's just human nature when trying to fit in.

Jimjam
11-21-2019, 12:01 PM
Let’s be fair though, Israel is a problem. They commit human rights violations in attacking other middle easterners and they have a scary amount of influence on America for only being 2% of the population roughly. Why does the US send billions of dollars to Israel in foreign aid every year? What do we get back? We have tons of dual citizen Israeli American politicians but Israel has no politicians that aren’t Israeli.

It blows my mind that you support lifetime Europhile and establishment insider PM Boris Johnson, even when he was bribed into supporting leave he still admitted he only sided with the campaign to get a better deal with Europe for Britain. It amazes me you don't instead support lifetime eurosceptic, supporter of Ireland, opponent of Israel and enemy of the elites Jeremy Corbin.

Speaking of revolution, rising up and taking the powerback from fat cats, have you heard of the band Muse? They have aalbums of material about conspiracy and tearing down the elite. I believe their frontman was a brexit supporter. Resistance and Uprising might be tracks for you.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:01 PM
I investigated this one -

He looted crag spiders that had gone public loot and pulled things while melee were running towards them?

Galach then told him not to touch any corpses.

It's very competitive out there. I had this issue with large bags and skeletons in Qhills.

I saw the passive aggressive tells (Please refrain. Thank you.) sent to him, and he responded sarcastically in kind.

He's a bit prickly, sure, but most people's tolerance for passive aggressive tells and entitlement is wearing thin. Glad Galach got things sorted out between you, but it could have been handled better from the get go.

Oh, I wasn't the one who petitioned the GM. That was someone else. I was just one of the many people he was KSing from.

Phaezed-Reality
11-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Precisely the response I would expect from the guild, which oddly enough seems to be a widespread epidemic probelm for Dark Men of Odus. Just admit it, your guild is full of asshats, no one will blame you. It's just human nature when trying to fit in.

< Dark Men of Odus > does not take kindly to slander, we will dispatch our mightiest high int players to make sure brother Israell is safe from people like you.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 12:05 PM
Please refrain from your passive aggression, sense of entitlement and low tier EQ play. This is precisely the response I anticipated. Thank you.

Cecily
11-21-2019, 12:06 PM
Hello. I'm here for an argument.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:08 PM
Please refrain from your passive aggression, sense of entitlement and low tier EQ play. This is precisely the response I anticipated. Thank you.

Blah, blah, blaaah. I don't give a rats whisker. Your guild is full of asshats and your dog and pony show is a piss poor comedy act at best. If you can't control your members, guess what, you deserve to lick up the piss they been spraying everywhere. Hell, you got them saying stupid shit in this thread. Are you blind, deaf and dumb or just ignorant?

Teppler
11-21-2019, 12:11 PM
It blows my mind that you support lifetime Europhile and establishment insider PM Boris Johnson, even when he was bribed into supporting leave he still admitted he only sided with the campaign to get a better deal with Europe for Britain. It amazes me you don't instead support lifetime eurosceptic, supporter of Ireland, opponent of Israel and enemy of the elites Jeremy Corbin.

Speaking of revolution, rising up and taking the powerback from fat cats, have you heard of the band Muse? They have aalbums of material about conspiracy and tearing down the elite. I believe their frontman was a brexit supporter. Resistance and Uprising might be tracks for you.

I'm not into UK politics to the point where I know detailed facts about Boris Johnson. I just make note about how the people voted for brexit and the elites basically said "nope" afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaWIz2ISTk

Sounds like you are trying to spin like Crenshaw.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 12:23 PM
Blah, blah, blaaah. I don't give a rats whisker. Your guild is full of asshats and your dog and pony show is a piss poor comedy act at best. If you can't control your members, guess what, you deserve to lick up the piss they been spraying everywhere. Hell, you got them saying stupid shit in this thread. Are you blind, deaf and dumb or just ignorant?

It's you and I asked you nicely to please refrain. Thank you.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:25 PM
It's you and I asked you nicely to please refrain. Thank you.

It's me what? Pointing out your guild is full of asshats? Look what forum thread you're in. Your post count would leave me to believe, you're smart enough to figure it out. Just do your job or stop complaining about your feelings.

OuterChimp
11-21-2019, 12:43 PM
WHERE IS THIS VILE BEAST WHO HATH LAYETH OUT MUCH ANGST AMONGST THE COMMONLANDS...I SHALL COMMENCE TO DEAL COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE PER SECOND...

Jimjam
11-21-2019, 12:46 PM
I'm not into UK politics to the point where I know detailed facts about Boris Johnson. I just make note about how the people voted for brexit and the elites basically said "nope" afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwaWIz2ISTk

Sounds like you are trying to spin like Crenshaw.

The elites are in house of lords. They aren't blocking anything.

Its the representatives of the commoners who are slowing the process to make sure it is done properly (ie medicine can legally enter the country, international vehicles are insured, air traffic control systems are in place). I'm not claiming all these people are free of agenda nor corruption. Also roughly half the representatives need to represent constituencies that either voted remain or would benefit from remain (thats the point of representative 'democracy') and it throws another cat in the bag.

Tangent aside,The uk is deeply intertwined with europe. The idea that there could have been a clean cut immediately after the referendum is at best a poorly informed fallacy and the idea that brexit is being prevented by the elite, not just delayed by setbacks, poor planning and a split parliament is fake news.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 12:52 PM
Wow you seem upset. Please take a computer break and refrain from flaming my very wonderful classic RP guild. Thank you.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:53 PM
< Dark Men of Odus > does not take kindly to slander, we will dispatch our mightiest high int players to make sure brother Israell is safe from people like you.

No offense, but role playing as asshats doesn't permit one to kill steal.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 12:57 PM
Wow you seem upset. Please take a computer break and refrain from flaming my very wonderful classic RP guild. Thank you.

Nirgon, let me explain something to you real quick. I think you think that you are a clever person. Maybe you even think you're smarter than I am. You're not. I won't call you a troll, because frankly, you aren't even good enough to be that. By the way, stating facts is not flaming. You should probably stay away from this forum thread because you clearly haven't prepared.

Teppler
11-21-2019, 01:03 PM

Its the representatives of the commoners who are slowing the process to make sure it is done properly (ie medicine can legally enter the country, international vehicles are insured, air traffic control systems are in place). I'm not claiming all these people are free of agenda nor corruption. Also roughly half the representatives need to represent constituencies that either voted remain or would benefit from remain (thats the point of representative 'democracy') and it throws another cat in the bag.

Tangent aside,The uk is deeply intertwined with europe. The idea that there could have been a clean cut immediately after the referendum is at best a poorly informed fallacy and the idea that brexit is being prevented by the elite, not just delayed by setbacks, poor planning and a split parliament is fake news.

Lol I’ve seen enough horseshit from anti Brexit elites to have an understanding of what’s going on. Your elites are sabotaging a democratic vote done by the people. This should be where the crown steps in, when parliament fails to serve the people anymore, but they seem useless.

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 01:05 PM
Lol I’ve seen enough horseshit from anti Brexit elites to have an understanding of what’s going on. Your elites are sabotaging a democratic vote done by the people. This should be where the crown steps in, when parliament fails to serve the people anymore, but they seem useless.

I'm actually watching Season 3 of the crown and funny you should say that because I just finished watching the "Coup" episode, lol.

Jimjam
11-21-2019, 01:11 PM

The other day you were cheering on someone who was inciting murder of the person like third in line to be queen... Also, if elites are sabotaging Brexit, surely the royalty are implicit in that?

Anyway, did you check out Muse? We both enjoy conspiracies about elites, you might enjoy their material. Not sure if they musicnisbyour style though.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 01:14 PM
Thank you.

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 01:31 PM
because you clearly haven't prepared.

https://i.imgur.com/KH4tCEd.png

god you are a spazzy little Antonican. Try not being so passive aggressive and condescending, especially when you're in the wrong.

How on earth can you tag it first when you're the ones overwriting his dots? lol

BlackBellamy
11-21-2019, 01:45 PM
At this point I will judge the thread.

My judgement is as follows:

1) The Dark Men of Odus are holding their own.
2) Brexit is dead and Boris Johnson is a Russian asset.

Lordgordon
11-21-2019, 01:50 PM
Flexinnnnn

Israel Adesanya
11-21-2019, 02:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/X6LYYKh.gif

Teppler
11-21-2019, 02:40 PM
The other day you were cheering on someone who was inciting murder of the person like third in line to be queen... Also, if elites are sabotaging Brexit, surely the royalty are implicit in that?

Anyway, did you check out Muse? We both enjoy conspiracies about elites, you might enjoy their material. Not sure if they musicnisbyour style though.

Royalty is probably complicit. They haven't done jack shit to help the common people. Either that or completely and utterly useless. Which is probably the case too.

No I did not check out muse. Is it really going to make my day if I listen to them?

Modwolf
11-21-2019, 02:48 PM

god you are a spazzy little Antonican. Try not being so passive aggressive and condescending, especially when you're in the wrong.

How on earth can you tag it first when you're the ones overwriting his dots? lol

Phaezed-Reality
11-21-2019, 03:28 PM

Polycaster
11-21-2019, 03:31 PM

The answer to all of this is the USS Liberty.

Polycaster
11-21-2019, 03:33 PM

The house of lords isn't full of elites, its full of old inbred geezers. The true elites aren't in the legislature, they are the ones who own the legislature. The UK could leave the EU in an instant if it really wanted to. It's not like tectonic plates would shift or anything.

Teppler
11-21-2019, 03:44 PM
People like Jim don’t understand the existence of mega global elites and multinational bankers. He likes to point at his wealthy neighbor down the street that is a nationalist and call them the elites.

Wonkie
11-21-2019, 03:51 PM
The house of lords isn't full of elites, its full of old inbred geezers. The true elites aren't in the legislature, they are the ones who own the legislature. The UK could leave the EU in an instant if it really wanted to. It's not like tectonic plates would shift or anything.

Riots is bad. The people demand their mushy peas.

Zal22
11-21-2019, 03:57 PM
TL'DR red scum are on the new servers. Stopped smoking Sirkens cock yet Nirgon?

azeth
11-21-2019, 04:45 PM
[QUOTE=Zal22;3032231]TL'DR red scum are on the new servers/QUOTE]

azeth
11-21-2019, 04:45 PM
Nice I fucking nailed that. Siq siq siq

Israel Adesanya
11-21-2019, 04:51 PM
The brain of a new born Ogre.

Jimjam
11-21-2019, 05:12 PM
People like Jim don’t understand the existence of mega global elites and multinational bankers. He likes to point at his wealthy neighbor down the street that is a nationalist and call them the elites.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion, but I suspect it's because you've spent so much time straw manning and adhoc dismissing my posts you've completely failed to see the person behind them.

If you weren't so confrontational you'd see we have much more in common than you realise.

Phaezed-Reality
11-21-2019, 05:56 PM
The brain of a new born Ogre.
flailing ascreaming mace. they are just everywhere. its amazing, truly. Proof provided that u where the treated like a dick, end of discussion. and then they have to resort to saying we are from red?? Is this some kind of insult? should I bet upset that you came from blue?

I don't get it.

Sagus
11-21-2019, 06:16 PM
The Dark Men of Odus are the most entertaining part about Green. Love them crazy guys.

nectarprime
11-21-2019, 06:22 PM
go home erudites

Vormotus
11-21-2019, 06:30 PM
The Flames here are too bright for me
https://i.imgur.com/5783u4d.gif

axisofebola
11-21-2019, 07:27 PM
Nirgon has always been and will always be scum. He dedicated his life on red trying to get everyone to join the same zerg guild. He's trash.

Ya what kind of unhinged asshole tries to get people to join their guild.

AgentEpilot
11-21-2019, 07:49 PM
I petitioned and have video proof of it (always record my gameplay).

Jesus.

Kazarus
11-21-2019, 07:56 PM
Jesus.

What of it?

Rhoklaw
11-21-2019, 10:07 PM

Again, not me. I've never reported anyone from your guild to a GM. I usually handle it on my own. I'm just confirming personally witnessed facts. Your guild isn't liked by a lot of people as can be seen in this random thread. Your guild is full of asshats and now you've proven you are no better. Couldn't handle it on red so you came back to a blue / green? So sorry to hear that... :rolleyes:

Cecily
11-21-2019, 10:30 PM
The Flames here are too bright for me
https://i.imgur.com/5783u4d.gif

I love this lol

Nirgon
11-21-2019, 10:38 PM
Crushed it on red, crooted in the highest pop is ever saw

Running the most immersive guild on green

Keep flailing with ur screaming maces, and don't mess with big Israel

Horza
11-21-2019, 10:45 PM
TL'DR red scum are on the new servers. Stopped smoking Sirkens cock yet Nirgon?

Nirgon
11-22-2019, 12:47 AM
Lets see.... who honey potted some nice lonely dude that worked for free cuz they're butt hurt about raid suspensions again? Who got the dragons rooted because they're toxic, flailing failures? Wasn't red lol.

Kit
11-22-2019, 05:51 AM
Lets see.... who honey potted some nice lonely dude that worked for free cuz they're butt hurt about raid suspensions again? Who got the dragons rooted because they're toxic, flailing failures? Wasn't red lol.

10/10 best late velious summary of raid scene in rhetorical question format. Would read again.

Phaezed-Reality
11-22-2019, 06:29 AM
10/10 best late velious summary of raid scene in rhetorical question format. Would read again.

Seriously some sickos ran a fucking intelligence agency level honey pot on a fucking staff member. I would have banned every single fucking one of them in the guild forever. even if they didn't know about it. ban by affiliation.

Nirgon
11-22-2019, 08:09 AM
That ain't Christlike

Gatorsmash
11-22-2019, 10:56 AM
Seriously some sickos ran a fucking intelligence agency level honey pot on a fucking staff member. I would have banned every single fucking one of them in the guild forever. even if they didn't know about it. ban by affiliation.

I've been gone for 5+ years what did I miss?

Nirgon
11-22-2019, 11:15 AM
They also dumped a whole bunch of made up shit on top of it like summoned manastones etc

Can't say it wasn't a constructed attack, god is it sickening. It also leaked instantly from said attackers, big surprise there.

cd288
11-22-2019, 11:36 AM
Oh, I wasn't the one who petitioned the GM. That was someone else. I was just one of the many people he was KSing from.

Sounds like no one was KSing (you running towards a mob to kill it doesn't mean someone KSed you if they engage it before you did) and your whole attempt got raked over the coals

Purplefluffy
11-22-2019, 11:37 AM
Seriously some sickos ran a fucking intelligence agency level honey pot on a fucking staff member. I would have banned every single fucking one of them in the guild forever. even if they didn't know about it. ban by affiliation. my emphasis

Can't have been that good of a honey pot then.

cd288
11-22-2019, 11:40 AM
They also dumped a whole bunch of made up shit on top of it like summoned manastones etc

Can't say it wasn't a constructed attack, god is it sickening. It also leaked instantly from said attackers, big surprise there.

Not sure how that's sickening. He's the one who fucked up and couldn't resist, regardless of whether people lured him into doing so.

Lulz Sect
11-22-2019, 12:36 PM

Nirgon
11-22-2019, 04:02 PM
Not sure how that's sickening. He's the one who fucked up and couldn't resist, regardless of whether people lured him into doing so.

Yeah it was wrong to give in to it, but they preyed on him and tried to tack on a whole bunch of other made up stuff on top of the one true thing - and immediately leaked it. It was an orchestrated attack, and a sick one. That poor guy, what is he doing now?

Triode
11-22-2019, 09:47 PM

Just an aside - I'm pretty half-hearted about muse in general, but the player made beatsaber map of uprising is a masterpiece. Good way to get exercise and tame the p99 addiction. Condolences to those on psvr who get no custom maps.

shuklak
11-22-2019, 10:07 PM
Pretty gross that we live in day where more than a few people think anyone caught in a crime was honey potted.

Reminds me of the show Bait Car... they took heat because they were leaving unlocked Hondas in ghettos. Obviously, they claim, poor people can't help but get inside!

Phaezed-Reality
11-22-2019, 10:14 PM
Pretty gross that we live in day where more than a few people think anyone caught in a crime was honey potted.

Reminds me of the show Bait Car... they took heat because they were leaving unlocked Hondas in ghettos. Obviously, they claim, poor people can't help but get inside!

sorry you have never talked to a woman before, you must not know about them and how they can manipulate you very easily, specially in certain circumstances.....

GM Sirken was the most consistent GM across MULTIPLE boxes/owners for what 10 years now? Thats the real reason why he was targeted. I can do the same to any of you, ill hire a cam girl and have her hammer nudes i love you's and your perfect until you give over your entire account. Think i couldn't? the simple fact that you are unaware of this fact screams incel at 3000000 DB's. Take a hike from qeynos to freeport and go for a boat ride to fay, and dont forget to hit up the gate.

- with kindness Brother Ramal

Lulz Sect
11-22-2019, 10:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/gvz5o7w.gif

shuklak
11-22-2019, 10:22 PM
sorry you have never talked to a woman before, you must not know about them and how they can manipulate you very easily, specially in certain circumstances.....

GM Sirken was the most consistent GM across MULTIPLE boxes/owners for what 10 years now? Thats the real reason why he was targeted. I can do the same to any of you, ill hire a cam girl and have her hammer nudes i love you's and your perfect until you give over your entire account. Think i couldn't? the simple fact that you are unaware of this fact screams incel at 3000000 DB's. Take a hike from qeynos to freeport and go for a boat ride to fay, and dont forget to hit up the gate.

- with kindness Brother Ramal
So how many cars have you broken into?

Horza
11-22-2019, 10:23 PM

https://i.imgur.com/LvnPObz.gif

Vokhine
11-23-2019, 12:24 AM
Can confirm that Abuse is a huge piece of shit. Unfortunately had to deal with his toxicity too.

Netherzul
11-23-2019, 03:02 AM
Abuse and Dark Men of Odus are one in the same. Toxic, annoying and incredibly fucking stupid.

Krone90
11-23-2019, 03:20 AM
Respawn timers have nothing to do with server rules. Pulling mobs isn't what he was pointing out. Pulling mobs already engaged is the discussion and respawn timers are irrelevant.Well fucking said

Phaezed-Reality
11-23-2019, 04:39 AM
Abuse and Dark Men of Odus are one in the same. Toxic, annoying and incredibly fucking stupid.

Excuse me sir, but on the way to make a very large bold slanderous statement you forgot this.
https://i.imgur.com/IS8KK8L.jpg

Maybe you might be more effective at flailing if you had remembered you're mace before you starting flailing.

Skarne
11-23-2019, 10:54 AM
Excuse me sir, but on the way to make a very large bold slanderous statement you forgot this.
https://i.imgur.com/IS8KK8L.jpg

Maybe you might be more effective at flailing if you had remembered you're mace before you starting flailing.

Your*

Mercius
11-23-2019, 01:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VKizMwg.png

Lulz Sect
11-23-2019, 01:37 PM
go for a boat ride to fay, and dont forget to hit up the gate.

Triode
11-23-2019, 02:29 PM

This is truly pathetic. Time to grow a pair, move out of your parent's basement and stop playing the victim. If you feel you are being manipulated by a man or woman, cut that person off and find someone else to spend your time with. It isn't hard. PSA, if you are trying to develop a relationship by exchanging nude pics online with someone who looks like they could work on a cam site, you are failing at life.

Lulz Sect
11-23-2019, 05:50 PM
reported for staff bashing

Phaezed-Reality
11-23-2019, 05:58 PM
This is truly pathetic. Time to grow a pair, move out of your parent's basement and stop playing the victim. If you feel you are being manipulated by a man or woman, cut that person off and find someone else to spend your time with. It isn't hard. PSA, if you are trying to develop a relationship by exchanging nude pics online with someone who looks like they could work on a cam site, you are failing at life.

incel detected, hasn't dated since the cell phone came out. LOL

Nirgon
11-23-2019, 06:12 PM

just mad, no valid reason provided

Lulz Sect
11-23-2019, 06:29 PM
filed under low intelligence mad

Triode
11-23-2019, 08:00 PM
incel detected, hasn't dated since the cell phone came out. LOL

Brilliant response bruh, but you were the one whinging on the forums and crying in your Bud lite like a little bitch about being manipulated by girls. It is abundantly clear who is and who isn't a beta cuck here. Still - good on you for owning it in your last post. Note that those of us who are at ease around and liked by women don't come on the forums and bash them. There's a reason everyone rightfully associates that sort of behavior with basement dwelling 4chan trolls.

You and Brett Kavanough should start a men's rights group together since dastardly women have so clearly "taken advantage" of both of you. QQ more.

Phaezed-Reality
11-23-2019, 08:19 PM
Brilliant response bruh, but you were the one whinging on the forums and crying in your Bud lite like a little bitch about being manipulated by girls. It is abundantly clear who is and who isn't a beta cuck here. Still - good on you for owning it in your last post. Note that those of us who are at ease around and liked by women don't come on the forums and bash them. There's a reason everyone rightfully associates that sort of behavior with basement dwelling 4chan trolls.

You and Brett Kavanough should start a men's rights group together since dastardly women have so clearly "taken advantage" of both of you. QQ more.

Um, never have i claimed to be manipulated by women? I said it's easily done. I mean if you have friends, Which at this point i'd doubt, it's fairly normal to see atleast half of them be "whipped" or "manipulated" into doing things they don't want to do.

Also, at the most basic level its clear that you have never been offered a blowjob to take out the trash. Anyways, good luck, have fun, enjoy your life.

Nirgon
11-23-2019, 08:22 PM
I'm not quite sure who is the filthiest Antonican anymore, by Prexus do they fail at reading comprehension.

BlackBellamy
11-23-2019, 08:26 PM
you have never been offered a blowjob to take out the trash.

I told my wife an empty trashcan will make me happier so we went with that ending. It's because my wife gives bad blowjobs and blowjobs aren't important enough for me to seek them outside of my marriage. Blowjobs.

Lulz Sect
11-23-2019, 08:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VnJqJBg.jpg

TomisFeline
11-25-2019, 04:33 AM
Nirgon, let me explain something to you real quick. I think you think that you are a clever person. Maybe you even think you're smarter than I am. You're not. I won't call you a troll, because frankly, you aren't even good enough to be that. By the way, stating facts is not flaming. You should probably stay away from this forum thread because you clearly haven't prepared.

priceless

Phaezed-Reality
11-25-2019, 05:55 AM
priceless

Have it on good authority that certain people have been instructed to just stay away from DMO on the forums because of how many fools we have made of people.

"you clearly are dumb, and not prepared"

nirgon splays him wide open infront of everyone and never returns to post

DMO is watching, we are keeping a close eye, and our scribes are no joke. If you think your going to scum your way to 50 and we catch wind of it thinking your going to join a high level guild. Think again. (won't go into detail at this time how this is going to work, but trust me if you are scumming your way to 50 and item camps and abusing pnp, we are watching, and our scribes are busy at work.

Tethler
11-25-2019, 05:58 AM

So polite! I count 9 "thank you" here. This is a model p99 interaction folks. Lets keep up the good work!

Phaezed-Reality
11-25-2019, 06:09 AM
So polite! I count 9 "thank you" here. This is a model p99 interaction folks. Lets keep up the good work!

To put it into context, this was repeatedly happening to brother Israell and i don't blame him for being a bit salty when someone confronted him in that manner and he threw it back at him, could it have been handled better. Probably. However look at what he was dealing with. Clearly someone with a flailing screaming mace. The bottom part of that snip tells all.

Netherzul
11-26-2019, 01:43 PM
I can't find a single forums post on R&F where Dark Men of Odus aren't being an echo chamber off of one another. I know your guild is low key racist but can you keep your homosexuality a little more private please?

Lulz Sect
11-26-2019, 02:48 PM
bigot

Benanov
11-26-2019, 03:05 PM
low key racist

homosexuality

You can't even keep your story straight, can you?

Phaezed-Reality
11-26-2019, 04:11 PM
Calling us Racists, and then being homophobic, nice. You know i could say something, and probably get you banned for being an asshole. But i won't because i realize this is the climate my people live in, and we just have to deal with it until it gets better. The best part about it is i bet you don't dare say homophobic shit irl, the few times you leave your house. Because we are all swole handsome mother fuckers and won't take shit from lil noodle arm's.

TomisFeline
11-27-2019, 02:20 PM
I can't find a single forums post on R&F where Dark Men of Odus aren't being an echo chamber off of one another. I know your guild is low key racist but can you keep your homosexuality a little more private please?

Netherzul perpetuating racism and homophobia in one thread - not easy to achieve these levels of intolerance, I give you that!

Horza
11-27-2019, 02:37 PM
People that are complaining about the racist parody guild are the real racists.

BlackBellamy
11-27-2019, 02:45 PM

Nah, those are sockpuppet provocateur accounts creating an appearance of oppression so that the Dark Men can then agitate for reparations.

Valeriya
11-27-2019, 02:47 PM

Quit crying Hillary

Babizul
11-27-2019, 03:54 PM
This is funny. It almost makes me want to start playing again. Give you guys something to drool about as I walk around Norrath again making the entire game look like a joke to people who struggle to click on a spell icon.

Netherzul
11-27-2019, 08:14 PM
You can't even keep your story straight, can you?

You rite you rite. Thanks for pointing that out, chief.

Horza
01-26-2020, 03:34 AM

:eek:

Hazek
01-26-2020, 05:11 AM
Hello. I'm here for an argument.

No you're not.