PDA

View Full Version : <Guide's Of Green >

Krone90
11-13-2019, 04:06 AM
Im starting a guild of guide's, helper's, advice givers, people who will help no matter what... people with patience and kindness//////////// will be starting this guild with my Char Torementor//// plz if interested leave a message here, lets us ignite a light for all who are blind and lost with the vast world of EQ and it's epicness =)

Tyro
11-13-2019, 05:14 AM
Im starting a guild of guide's, helper's, advice givers, people who will help no matter what... people with patience and kindness//////////// will be starting this guild with my Char Torementor//// plz if interested leave a message here, lets us ignite a light for all who are blind and lost with the vast world of EQ and it's epicness =)

Should I make a sister guild that's all noobs that have no idea what the hell they're doing?

Dolalin
11-13-2019, 05:24 AM
Traditionally, all guides and GMs on a server were part of the same guild. I forget what the one on Mithaniel Marr was called.

ZiggyTheMuss
11-13-2019, 05:58 AM
Should I make a sister guild that's all noobs that have no idea what the hell they're doing?

You should call it Dawn Believers!

Lhord99
11-13-2019, 10:19 AM
Wouldn’t put the apostrophe to pluralize, bb.

Otherwise you’re going to run around with <Tahksick Teyepoez> running around snagging your mobs... gloating in perfect prose.

Baler
11-13-2019, 10:21 AM
This won't get confusing...
When <Guide's Of Green > does something wrong in game are we allowed to bash them in RnF?

Woodgar
11-13-2019, 10:28 AM
A guild of helpful, friendly people, lead by a character called Torementor? :eek:

BlackBellamy
11-13-2019, 11:38 AM
Im starting a guild of guide's, helper's, advice givers,

It's advice giver's.

Bihlbo
11-14-2019, 11:14 AM
It's advice giver's.

Why not "advi'ce g'iver's?" If we're ju'st throw'ing non'sen'se apo'strophe's everyw're, go wh'le hog!