PDA

View Full Version : Do Not RMT

Baler
11-11-2019, 07:44 PM
You WILL be caught and you WILL be Banned!

The staff are highly experienced in all forms of evading the rules and deception.
You think you know some tricky strategy but they will literally watch you do it.
This is like vegas you can not beat the system.

Do not RMT

pink grapefruit
11-11-2019, 07:56 PM
yeah!

u better not :P

Psyborg
11-11-2019, 08:22 PM
This is bad advice. RMT all you want so that you get banned and ragequit thus reducing the population.

kaluppo
11-11-2019, 08:38 PM
Make a Druid and earn all the PP you want without breaking the rules. It's not worth the risk.

Cen
11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
You WILL be caught and you WILL be Banned!

The staff are highly experienced in all forms of evading the rules and deception.
You think you know some tricky strategy but they will literally watch you do it.
This is like vegas you can not beat the system.

Do not RMT

Wait.. if this is like Vegas which is the breaking the rule comparison to Blackjack?

.. specifically low shoe penetration

Swish
11-12-2019, 12:17 AM
https://i.imgur.com/a1YkW2z.gif

cd288
11-12-2019, 07:26 AM
Thanks?

Phaezed-Reality
11-12-2019, 09:18 AM
I honestly hope all the manastones from launch are watched very closely, id say 10% of the people camping it is for actual use. the others are stacking for years from now. Playing like there is non plat involved (i dont mean to break rules if there is one about calling out non plat trades when i see it. Like sorry I know the top tier people who are camping it for themselves. all these other people........ Luckly we got a great staff and i await the huge banwave after letting them all farm for months and just disapear them.

- in no way im trying to be offensive its just to me someone sitting on a camp for a manastone for 50 hours, and im i power player i just grinded for 24 hours. I wont touch manastone camp. Because its not worth it... unless its not in plat currently..... (plz gm's take pitty on me i dont mean to berate or upset anyone, but cmon these dudes putting work in like real life shit is on the line.

some of these people seem like they would sit at the manastone camp longer than their dying mother in the hospital. I know the pixel sickness but this seems like something else.

roks1
11-12-2019, 09:42 AM
Ban everyone with more things than me, they're rmt sympathizers and looking for their next cold cash sell. Feel free to ban them after you add the "new" low resource dynamic lighting tho so i can really enjoy it!

cd288
11-12-2019, 10:03 AM
I honestly hope all the manastones from launch are watched very closely, id say 10% of the people camping it is for actual use. the others are stacking for years from now. Playing like there is non plat involved (i dont mean to break rules if there is one about calling out non plat trades when i see it. Like sorry I know the top tier people who are camping it for themselves. all these other people........ Luckly we got a great staff and i await the huge banwave after letting them all farm for months and just disapear them.

- in no way im trying to be offensive its just to me someone sitting on a camp for a manastone for 50 hours, and im i power player i just grinded for 24 hours. I wont touch manastone camp. Because its not worth it... unless its not in plat currently..... (plz gm's take pitty on me i dont mean to berate or upset anyone, but cmon these dudes putting work in like real life shit is on the line.

some of these people seem like they would sit at the manastone camp longer than their dying mother in the hospital. I know the pixel sickness but this seems like something else.

You really greatly underestimate how much people will go through in order to be able to sell an MS for tons of plat later. It's not all about RMT. Also, you think these people who sell the MS's via RMT care if they're banned? Why would they? They get banned once they've already sold them and the money is in their pocket.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
11-12-2019, 10:04 AM
You could work in a petrol station part time and earn more than the mana stone would make you in real money.

Phaezed-Reality
11-12-2019, 10:07 AM
You really greatly underestimate how much people will go through in order to be able to sell an MS for tons of plat later. It's not all about RMT. Also, you think these people who sell the MS's via RMT care if they're banned? Why would they? They get banned once they've already sold them and the money is in their pocket.

I understand completely, i been playing eq for 20 years. Anyways I won't talk about this topic anymore because it's going to upset people, but don't act like there arn't people here specifically to do this.

cd288
11-12-2019, 10:19 AM
I understand completely, i been playing eq for 20 years. Anyways I won't talk about this topic anymore because it's going to upset people, but don't act like there arn't people here specifically to do this.

Of course there are, but I think you're exaggerating the amount

oldhead
11-14-2019, 11:07 PM
What is RMT?

Psyborg
11-14-2019, 11:08 PM
Real Money Trading. Basically buying/selling in game items or currency for real money.

kaluppo
11-14-2019, 11:34 PM
I find it ironic that the OP of this thread warning people that they will get banned is now banned.

Natewest1987
11-15-2019, 12:00 AM

This is so weird to me. What could they possibly want to buy in game that they don’t already have

Cen
11-15-2019, 12:31 AM
Wait, it says Baler (TC) was banned... what happen I thought he was credit to team!