PDA

View Full Version : Splitpaw?

greenspectre
11-09-2019, 06:24 AM
Haven't had the chance to check out Splitpaw yet, but was wondering which version we are currently using. The p99 wiki shows it to be the 25+ version, but I heard it used to be 15+, with totally different mobs, before the first revamp in 2000.

So I'm just curious, has anybody jumped down there to check it out yet?

On a side note, we really need a green version of the wiki in some cases :/

Videri
11-09-2019, 07:03 AM
Splitpaw is in its post-revamp state.

As far as I know, no one has brought forth sufficient information regarding its pre-revamp state for the staff here to recreate it.

Dolalin
11-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Splitpaw is in its post-revamp state.

As far as I know, no one has brought forth sufficient information regarding its pre-revamp state for the staff here to recreate it.

People keep saying this and it's wrong, tbh. We have a full map of the zone and all its spawn points, we know what the mobs are and what they should drop because the same mobs spawn in SK and Lake Rathe. I even dug up a whole bunch of info on Nixx.

I'm certain they will be able to recreate it for Green 2.0.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326454

greenspectre
11-09-2019, 07:33 AM
Oh man, I totally forgot Everlore was a thing. That takes me WAYYYYY back.

Still, it would be cool to see SP in as close to its original state as possible.

Videri
11-09-2019, 07:43 AM
People keep saying this and it's wrong, tbh. We have a full map of the zone and all its spawn points, we know what the mobs are and what they should drop because the same mobs spawn in SK and Lake Rathe. I even dug up a whole bunch of info on Nixx.

Wow. Amazing!! I take it all back.

Rust1d?
11-09-2019, 09:46 AM
I noticed someone got the robe of Ishiva...I knew Paw was not revamped till sometime in 2000. Would have liked to see the old version in.

Obrae
11-09-2019, 10:34 AM
I noticed someone got the robe of Ishiva...I knew Paw was not revamped till sometime in 2000. Would have liked to see the old version in.

Yeah we have the new version we got the robe yesterday and Ishva is on the 36 hour cycle not the 28 minutes.

Bazia
11-09-2019, 11:21 AM
pre-nerf version existed for too short of a time to make it worth the effort i believe

Obrae
11-09-2019, 12:17 PM
pre-nerf version existed for too short of a time to make it worth the effort i believe

i think it existed longer than mage haveing no vendor pets :)

trukk
11-09-2019, 07:27 PM
I played EQ in beta, so I "knew" about Splitpaw. I remember going there in my late teens, and taking my buddies along for the ride. We had a blast there, mostly because it was out of the way, and not a lot of people knew about it, or if they did didn't bother to go and find it. There would be 80 people in Black burrow, and us 6 in Paw. Good times. Also, got to rock that super cool looking Runed Totem Staff.

Lone Gnome
11-09-2019, 08:53 PM

They could, but they dont care.

Whats the point of doing all that work ?

Obrae
11-09-2019, 09:17 PM
They could, but they dont care.

Whats the point of doing all that work ?

Doesnt hinder mage progression, not useful