PDA

View Full Version : Server rules according to Meew the moron

Modal
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM
I sat on Drezla most of the afternoon, for a while behind another fellow, waiting my turn. A little ways in I got a tell from Meew/Quik asking me to let him know when I was done, as he wanted to get in line behind me, but he didn't want to actually be in the zone while he waited.

Before too long another person showed up and decided to stay there and wait for a turn in line. I told him that someone else (Meew) had claimed a spot behind me, but wasn't waiting there. He decided to wait.

A few hours later the boots dropped, and I sent Meew a tell letting him know that I was done, but that others (2-3 by this point) were there. In return I caught a whole heaping ration of shit from Meew, which I'd intended to merely send to one of his guild officers, but instead thought I'd post here, for everyone's amusement.

So here are the rules of camping something, according to Meew: apparently it's the responsibility of the person HOLDING the camp to decide who gets it next, even if the next person isn't there. I know I could shorten this, but you have to see the whole thing to really appreciate Meew's amazing grasp of language.

----begin log----

Quik tells you, 'go loc go loc get your jgoots get your jboots'
You told Quik, 'Heh, someone else has gotten in line here thogh'
Quik tells you, 'arent i after u?'
Quik tells you, 'this is meew'
You told Quik, 'he's waiting it out'
You told Quik, 'I don't know what the policy on that is, tbh.'
Quik tells you, 'well he can wait all he want'
Quik tells you, 'its the person with the camp to honor it'
You told Quik, 'I'll still let you know when I get them, but he's here, so he does have a claim as well'
You told Quik, 'So is that how it works, am I supposed to pass it to someone, or is it a first-come-first-serve thing. I've not heard either way'
Quik tells you, 'i've always honored a list system sicne back in 1999'
Quik tells you, 'and i msg the next person down teh list about 5mins before i leave'
Quik tells you, 'i just passed up rubi bp camp'
Quik tells you, 'i am done. next person on list. i messaged him. he just got here. i am out'
Quik tells you, 'u see some people are crazy'
Quik tells you, 'and force others to sit there'
Quik tells you, 'me i know we have RL things and if a camp u want is camped. i am sure u want to do other things. better than sitting tehre'
Quik tells you, 'so i've always honored it that way'
You told Quik, 'I understand what you're saying, and it makes sense in terms of simplifying everyone's life, and I certainly will let you know when I get my drop, but at the same time I'd hate to be the guy sitting here waiting only to be told that someone else is getting in front of them after they waited.'
Quik tells you, 'i could be there waiting too'
Quik tells you, 'did he even bother talkign to u to ask about a list or who's next?'
Quik tells you, 'who's this guy?'
Quik tells you, 'cause tehres a monk standing there afk for hoursss'
You told Quik, 'malcolm'
Quik tells you, 'has he bother talkign to u?'
You told Quik, 'Like I said, I'll definitely let you know when I'm heading out though.'
Quik tells you, 'k'
You told Malcolm, 'Drama. Getting tells from the person who was in line behind me that I'm supposed to be holding this camp for him after I'm done.'
You told Malcolm, 'Personally I'm of the opinion that someone here has more claim than someone who's not, but just thought you should know there's drama brewing.'
You told Meew, 'Just got them'
Meew tells you, 'niceee'
Meew tells you, 'so malcolm up now or what'
You told Meew, 'He's here, I told him you were in line behind me, so I don't know'
Meew tells you, 'what did he say?'
Meew tells you, 'after u told him that'
You told Meew, 'Nothing, he stuck around though'
Meew tells you, 'how about now'
Meew tells you, 'lol i want to know so i can make moves'
You told Meew, 'I think he's sticking around'
Meew tells you, 'and going next or what?'
Meew tells you, 'lol sorry just half info is difficulta'
You told Meew, 'Looks that way'
You told Meew, 'I understand, but I'm in a bind here too, you know'
You told Meew, 'I can't really hold the camp for you, but I did what I said I'd do and sent you a tell when I finished up'
Meew tells you, 'oh so u told him he got next?'
Meew tells you, 'this is bullshit'
Meew tells you, 'lol thank you for telling him he's next'
You told Meew, 'I didn't tell him that. Not as if I'm the keeper of the Drezla camp anyway'
Meew tells you, 'YES U ARE'
Meew tells you, 'if u have camp its yours'
Meew tells you, 'u make the rules. if u didnt tell him he's next i need u to stand up to that'
Meew tells you, 'because he said u told him he's next and u told him i wasnt on list'
You told Meew, 'Look, I'm sorry that you want to blame me for this, but I'm not in the mood for your drama. I did what i said I'd do and told you when I was finished.'
Meew tells you, 'u cannot tell me u are finisehd'
Meew tells you, 'then leave the camp to some other fuck'
Meew tells you, 'all that talk and you're a douche like others. gg hope that boots helps'
You told Meew, 'Hey, i sat my ass there and waited, and others sat their asses there and waited x 2.'
Meew tells you, 'oh stfu'
You told Meew, 'Whatever, welcome to ignore'
Meew tells you, 'i am tired of hearing your bullshit'
Meew tells you, 'i thought u were mature'
Meew tells you, 'but at this point. your words are shit to me'
You told Meew, 'Yeah, and your guild officer will be receiving a copy of this log'
Meew tells you, 'stfu'
Meew tells you, 'lol cant read?'
Meew tells you, 'plz receive it'
Meew tells you, 'you told me i was on list'
Meew tells you, 'and you didnt do what you're supposed to honor'
Meew tells you, 'u cant be liek "i am done i am leaving"'
Meew tells you, 'and be done with it'
Meew tells you, 'you have a responsiblity to uphold'
Meew tells you, 'and u cant do that?'
Meew tells you, 'my guild officer will just tell u that you're a shit'
You told Meew, 'What, I'm going to tell several people who are waiting patiently there for their turn that they have to wait longer because someone who's NOT there is going to come get in front of them? And you're calling me the immature one?'
Meew tells you, 'omg big message'
Meew tells you, 'just not going to bother reading'
Meew tells you, 'see u around scrub'
You told Meew, 'I'm sure you will.'
Meew tells you, 'i could be waiting tehre too'
Meew tells you, 'i was i didnt have to'
You told Meew, 'You should have been. Then I wouldn't be dealing with your childish drama.'
Meew tells you, 'lol'
Meew tells you, 'u wouldnt have to deal with it if u kept your word'
Meew tells you, 'u piece of shit'
Meew tells you, 'now please stfu'
Meew tells you, 'didnt think to come back to this game a decade later and still see immature people like u'
Meew tells you, 'so again leave me be. than you'
You told Meew, 'Sending this log to Rhalous. You put me in a crappy spot, I did what I could, and now you're going apeshit on me. I'm sorry you think this is my fault, but you're being a child, and I'm not in the mood to deal with it.'
Meew tells you, 'no man u didnt do waht u could'
Meew tells you, 'i explained to u how a list works'
Meew tells you, 'surtalben told u the list'
Meew tells you, 'and u cant even do what you're responsible to do'
Meew tells you, 'that is to message me when u leave. wait fo rme to get there then leave'
Meew tells you, 'another guy is apparently putting words in your mouth'
Meew tells you, 'saying you said this and that'
Meew tells you, 'and u cant even stand up to justify it?'
Meew tells you, 'sayin gu dont want to deal with it?'
Meew tells you, 'and you expect Rhalous to deal with this? he's just going to laugha t u'
You told Meew, 'No one is putting words in my mouth. I told him someone was on the list. I saw several hours ago that you were probably going to act like this, and even sent him tells explaining to him that you were on the list, and that when I was done you would probalby show up and create drama.'
Meew tells you, 'yes'
Meew tells you, 'u want a screenshot'
Meew tells you, 'of what malcolm said u said?'
Meew tells you, 'i told u what he said and you're liek "i dont want to deal with it"'
Meew tells you, 'with that half ass effort. u want rhalous to deal with this?'
You told Meew, 'Not really.'
Meew tells you, 'rhalous and i are just going to sit and laugh about it'
Meew tells you, 'see u dont even want a screenshot'
Meew tells you, 'pelase man'
Meew tells you, 'you're = .......'
Meew tells you, 'leave me alone'
You told Meew, 'I know precisely what I told him. I told him someone else was on the list, but that he was there.'
Meew tells you, 'ok lol'
You told Meew, 'Told him that when I was done I was still goignt o send you a tell, and that there might be drama'
Meew tells you, 'putting you on ignore cause u obviously dont even read'
Meew tells you, 'apparently you havent read a damn thing i said'
Meew tells you, 'that is wrong right there'
You told Meew, 'No, I read it all. It's just the whinings of a child, so I'm not particularly impressed by it'
Meew tells you, 'u just started drama'
Meew tells you, 'by saying that'
Meew tells you, 'u shold of told him that i was next. PER surtalben's words'
Meew tells you, 'then he would of been "fine i respect that"'
Meew tells you, 'but u told him bleh bleh bleh. he thinks he can get teh camp which is why he is putting up drama'
Meew tells you, 'duh'
Meew tells you, 'man why did i even have to type all that out'
Meew tells you, 'u should of known this'
Meew tells you, 'but wait. u dont get it'
Meew tells you, 'so its ok'
Meew tells you, 'see u'
You told Meew, 'Because you're a chiny bitch who's looking to blame me for your laziness?'
Meew tells you, 'how am i lazy?'
Meew tells you, 'sitting there afk is not lazy?'
Meew tells you, 'LOL'
Meew tells you, 'stfu please'
Meew tells you, 'again u like to hear that dont u'
Meew tells you, 'just wont shut up'
You told Malcolm, 'So here's a question. Was I really supposed to hold that camp for someone who wasn't there just because they told me they had next?'
Malcolm tells you, 'no, he's a crybaby'
Malcolm tells you, 'I was on the list yesterday... does that I mean I get it whenever I show up again?'
You told Malcolm, 'That's what I figured. I'm catching a metric assload of his whining, just wanted to be sure before I send the log to his officer.'
Malcolm tells you, 'he tried the same thing at EE with me a couple weeks ago'
You told Malcolm, 'Yeah, and while we're on the subject, I'd like to be next on the rubi, please'
Malcolm tells you, 'haha yeah'
You told Meew, 'Decided not to send this to your officer after all. I'm gonna put it on the forum for everyone to see.'
Meew tells you, 'drama!'
Meew tells you, 'wooooot'
You told Meew, 'huh, thought I was on ignore...'
Meew tells you, 'i ignored u and u still send me a message'
Meew tells you, 'man u love me dont u'
Meew tells you, 'where are u so i can come give u a copper'
Meew tells you, 'oh and plz dont leave anything out of teh post on forum'
Meew tells you, 'people tend to only post shit tha tmakes them look good'
You told Meew, 'Only editing out that which doesn't pertain to you. Our whole exchange will be made public. You're welcome to correct anything you think I left out.'
Meew tells you, 'just put what u want to put. i dont bother going on and starting more drama'
You told Meew, 'Oh, but you were plenty happy to start some with me. You shut up fast when your shit's about to be public.'
Meew tells you, 'want to keep talking?'
Meew tells you, 'i am busy'
Meew tells you, 'thats why i've told u to stfu'
Meew tells you, 'its simple'
Meew tells you, 'if u would honor a list'
Meew tells you, 'no drama would have started'
Meew tells you, 'have u taken one second to sit there and realized why i am even upset?'
Meew tells you, 'i would be fine if i was told otherwise'
Meew tells you, 'but i was lied to'
You told Meew, 'Your list idea is, frankly, idiotic. Moreover, I think it's against server rules. Your system would allow guilds to monopolize camps, which I don't think is quite appreciated here'
Meew tells you, 'you're mr. talk it all. agreed it all. then u just flop it there cause u dont want to deal with soome issues'
Meew tells you, 'i would of stood tehre and made sure teh next person gets it'
Meew tells you, 'if i feel he deserves it. u should of told me'
You told Meew, 'Then you would have been wrong.'
Meew tells you, 'but u kept on saying "i told him you're next" and "yes your'e after me" blah blah blah'
Meew tells you, 'guilds monopolizing camp is something we cannot control. what make u think say if divinity want to hold jboot camp that we cant send people there to sit afk alld ay to get it?'
Meew tells you, 'eventuallly it would be ours and we can hold camp like u said'
Meew tells you, 'so thats not even the issue here'
Meew tells you, 'thinka bout it. if anyone want to monopolize something bad enough they will'
Meew tells you, 'i peresonally dont even pass shit to guildies'
Meew tells you, 'if u know rhalous u can ask him'
You told Meew, 'I never told you that you were after me. I was trying to be civil, explaining that i'd told him that someone else wanted on the list, and trying to nicely let you down so that you didnt' unleash your childish shitstorm on me, but it appears that my attempts at tact failed'
Meew tells you, 'some guildies have been mad at me with EE and rubi bp camp'
Meew tells you, 'i pass it to the next person. i dont buddy buddy shit'
Meew tells you, 'because i honor that list'
Meew tells you, 'i've told u this'
Meew tells you, 'and when u talked to u. seem like we were on the same page'
Meew tells you, 'then again u just flopped it there on the table and left. drama on who. dont matter its not yours anymore'
Meew tells you, 'lol thats just lame'
Meew tells you, 'if i pull up a log'
Meew tells you, 'with u saying "u are next"'
Meew tells you, 'when u talked to u'
Meew tells you, 'what will happen?'
Meew tells you, 'u gonna shove a rock in your mouth for me?'
You told Meew, 'The moment I got my boots it wasn't mine anymore. I have no business dictating to people who have been sitting there for hours who's going to step in front of them on a camp. Are you seriously retarded enough to think that's my place?'
Meew tells you, 'no'
Meew tells you, 'its yours until u leave the camp'
Meew tells you, 'whoever holds teh camp holds the rule'
Meew tells you, 'player agreement > server rules this is stated on forum'
Meew tells you, 'and we agreed on a list. surtalben, locrian. meew'
Meew tells you, 'but meew got skipped'
Meew tells you, 'so meew is upset'
Meew tells you, 'again u dont read a damn word i say'
Meew tells you, 'i woudl be sitting there too'
Meew tells you, 'before u even got there'
Meew tells you, 'but i was told i didnt have to'
Meew tells you, 'it was only me surtalben and brutillus in zone at 8am this morning EST'
Meew tells you, 'when i got no list'
You told Meew, 'No, you were told that someone else had shown up. If you had even the slightest bit of intelligence you'd have gotten off your lazy ass and gotten in line.'
Meew tells you, 'again'
Meew tells you, 'if i pulled up a log'
Meew tells you, 'with u saying this'
Meew tells you, 'would u shove a rock in your mouth for me'
You told Meew, 'Don't bother pulling it up, it's about to be published in its entirety'
Meew tells you, 'i am serious'
Meew tells you, 'if i pull up a log with u saying that'
Meew tells you, 'would u shove a rock in your mouth fo rme'
Meew tells you, 'if u say yes'
Meew tells you, 'i will log it up and post on forum'
Meew tells you, 'then i want a pic of u shoving a rock in your mouth then post on forum k?'
You told Meew, 'You really are a child, aren't you?'
You have added meew to your IGNORE list.

----end log----

Did I leave anything out Meew?

Tryfaen
02-23-2010, 10:54 PM
cliffs?

yaaaflow
02-23-2010, 11:31 PM
tldr

Goobles
02-23-2010, 11:34 PM
You told Meew, 'Whatever, welcome to ignore'

not even 1/4 into the conversation. You had your opportunity, why did you even post this?

Atennu
02-23-2010, 11:39 PM
Glad someone has finally posted a log of just how much of douche this guy is. You were totally in the right to not of given that camp to him.

Brut
02-23-2010, 11:54 PM
Ooooh I'm mentioned in there if you look hard enough!

Kinamur1999
02-23-2010, 11:57 PM
Meew tells you, 'if u have camp its yours'
Meew tells you, 'u make the rules.

Sounds like the OPs rule was whoever sits and waits gets next on list.

Glad to see that being an inconsiderate douche doesnt get you far on this server.

amaterasu
02-24-2010, 12:03 AM
I can't believe he thought you owed some incredible duty to him, like you were supposed to drive the other guy away.

I've personally had some poor experiences with this character as well, i guess just because you are in a respectable guild doesn't make you a respectable person.

jelatin
02-24-2010, 12:25 AM
Meew is hilarious. I've had problems with him at 3 different camps, on 2 different characters of mine, and I've never had a camp dispute with anyone else. What's ironic about this is that the last time a friend was going to let me have his camp and Meew gave us a 30 minute lecture on how the person who has been waiting at the camp gets it next.

He really likes to use the lines "it's all just a misunderstanding" and "you didn't read what I said" a LOT.

Erasong
02-24-2010, 12:30 AM

by brut, he meant your corpse.

Sponge
02-24-2010, 02:16 AM
I had jboots camp in the morning, after I announced to ooc that I got them, I immediately got a bunch of tells asking about the camp, etc. One was from Meew.

Of course I'm smart and gated right away, then basically told everyone it's up for grabs and I already left so I can't help.

But, Meew seemed alright when he was chatting with me. It's a shame he pulled some shit with you, now everyone who frequents the forums will think he's a toolbag. Ah well.

Virtuosos
02-24-2010, 02:49 AM
-shrug- im pretty sure the extreme vast majority (if not all) obey the "whoever is here next gets camp" rules

correct me if im wrong

Aaron
02-24-2010, 03:29 AM
Most people on the server already know Meew is an idiot and would be better off on global ignore.

drplump
02-24-2010, 03:51 AM
You should have sold the camp to the highest bidder especially with them not dropping soon.

Morfnblorsh
02-24-2010, 11:32 AM
I had a similar dispute at a camp involving Meew. Friend was going to pass it to my group, but just then Meew comes back online after an 8-hour AFK insisting that he was the rightful owner of the camp.

He used terms like "u gotta play by the rules" and "i thought i could talk to u".

Anyone who is AFK from a camp at the time a switching of hands comes, let alone AN EIGHT HOUR AFK, has no rights to claim it. Let's not even point out the fact that he broke his own policy he bitched on in the JBOOTS issue brought up by the OP.

Bannedfornoreason
02-24-2010, 11:42 AM
It's...a...game...

Roku
02-24-2010, 12:32 PM
7. We do not have a rule for how a camp will be handed off to another player. It is recommended the player interested in obtaining a camp work that out with who is on the camp already.

*Example* Player a is on jboots, player b comes and sits and just waits. If player a wants to hand off to his friend rather than player b, he has that right. If player a wants to hold a list and give to the next player on that list, that is also his right. GMs will not moderate that unless player b can prove he was deceived by player a with how the camp would be handed off.

Any deal between players trumps any of these rules so long as all players agree.

OP, educate yourself on server rules to avoid this situation in the future. Clearly, if you made an agreement with Meew to hand the camp off, then you should have honored that and had the nerve to let the person sitting next to you know that you were going to do so. If you had not previously made such an agreement, then it was your choice to hand the camp off to whomever you like. Being decisive and understanding the rules would have avoided much of the drama for which you blame Meew.

Sending this to a guild officer first for review would have been more appropriate as well. The manner in which Meew responded to the situation is an internal matter and will be handled as such.

-Tylwyn <Divinity>

Muldoon
02-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Meew has not showed the same consideration he's demanding in this scenario to other players, an example being the Guise of the Deceiver camp. He was asked specifically to let me know when he's done, said okay - hours later I asked for an update, then he tells me others are in line after him waiting there.

It's inconsistencies like these, shifted to benefit the individual, that make server rules important. But honestly, they don't get enforced here anyways it seems unless it's a big deal. So just consider the source and move on.

Zordana
02-24-2010, 02:17 PM

MUST be somethin wrong then !!!!
id blame brut if i were you..

Zithax
02-24-2010, 02:31 PM
hey, fuck you OP.

Simon Belmont
02-24-2010, 03:12 PM
There is really no reason for this post. The camper has the right to pass it to anyone. Like a girl before sex also has the right to change her mind. Looks like you are just trying to rake Meew over the coals to add insult to his not getting the camp.

Ghesta
02-24-2010, 04:33 PM
too long, didn't read.

Spud
02-24-2010, 04:34 PM
I think Meew understands the server rules quite well, this seems to me like it was more a misunderstanding of whether or not you were actually holding the camp for Meew.

Did you tell him you were? If you did then you should have kept your word and waited to untill Meew could come and take the camp as Tylwyn said.

I dont really understand why you had to take this to the forums and post a huge dialoge, these types of threads usually end up making the OP look just as bad as the person who is being flamed.

amaterasu
02-24-2010, 04:51 PM
I disagree, and let me get this straight:

OP was supposed to wait until he got the boots, then send Meew a tell, who was halfway across the world, at which point Meew would begin to make his way over and take the camp?
What if another Drezlna spawned before Meew got there, was the OP to kill her while the 3rd guy sat helplessly, even though they both knew the OP did not need the boots? If Drez did spawn before Meew got there, would the 3rd party get the camp until Meew arrived, at which point he would have to turn it over in case the boots didnt drop? As you can see, that doesn't make any sense and a normal person wouldn't expect that situation to occur.

If we are to believe the OP, who claimed:
A little ways in I got a tell from Meew/Quik asking me to let him know when I was done, as he wanted to get in line behind me, but he didn't want to actually be in the zone while he waited.

Then the OP only had a duty to let Meew know when he was done with the camp and nothing more, it is immaterial what Meew's purposes were afterward, or whether Meew thought that, not only should OP let him know, but also hold the camp for him, if OP did not also think the same thing.

Secondly, I disagree that this is an internal matter, as Try claimed, and I hate when people use terms like that, which they hear on movies or whatever, to sound professional.
It isn't an internal matter because the OP is not in the guild Divinity, yet was harassed by Meew. Basically, I think the whole server needs to know what kind of a person he is, as it was his choice to act in the way he did toward a non Divinity member.
I don't think the OP was out of line at all, if it were me i would have told him that it was his problem and left it at that.

anthony210
02-24-2010, 05:24 PM
The person waiting at the camp should always have priority over someone not waiting at the camp. IMO this should be a server rule.

I have had a run in myself with Meew, not the kindest person in the world.

jelatin
02-24-2010, 05:25 PM
Secondly, I disagree that this is an internal matter, as Try claimed, and I hate when people use terms like that, which they hear on movies or whatever, to sound professional.
It isn't an internal matter because the OP is not in the guild Divinity, yet was harassed by Meew. Basically, I think the whole server needs to know what kind of a person he is, as it was his choice to act in the way he did toward a non Divinity member.

^ This. This was a player v player dispute, and I think warning people about the behavior they can expect when dealing with this player is appropriate. This has nothing to do with Divinity as a whole other than the fact that Meew's actions reflect on the guild tag he is wearing.

I think Meew understands the server rules quite well, this seems to me like it was more a misunderstanding of whether or not you were actually holding the camp for Meew.

Sorry, but everything is a misunderstanding when it comes to dealing Meew because the guy alters his definition of "the right thing to do" based on what benefits him. I would have trouble understanding if I changed my stance that often as well.

Supreme
02-24-2010, 06:18 PM
metric assload of whining it how much in US conversion?

jelatin
02-24-2010, 06:27 PM
metric assload of whining it how much in US conversion?

1 Transcendence.

Trimm
02-24-2010, 06:50 PM
1 Transcendence.

Check. Mate. Sir.

Sinlea
02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
I have had retarded encounters with Meew as well... thankfully he didn't go on and on for three pages though. Just said I'm "drama"... haha. K

Dabamf
02-25-2010, 02:34 AM
Funny story: I was exping in SolA on my alt, camping various nameds, and out of no where Meew squats down in the cave trying to take Kindle. I sent him a respectful message about it and in turn he was a complete cock.

Sooo...he failed to realize that Kindle spawns in a different spot on this server, so I continued to pull Kindle PHs for 3 hours while he sat there in the cave doing nothing.

Simon Belmont
02-25-2010, 04:35 AM
Funny story: I was exping in SolA on my alt, camping various nameds, and out of no where Meew squats down in the cave trying to take Kindle. I sent him a respectful message about it and in turn he was a complete cock.

Sooo...he failed to realize that Kindle spawns in a different spot on this server, so I continued to pull Kindle PHs for 3 hours while he sat there in the cave doing nothing.

Thread Hijack. Dabamf log on when you get a chance. Kinda important.

imcrunchy
02-25-2010, 07:30 AM
dont tell people youll do something and then not do it, it tends to upset them :(

Scrooge
02-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Funny..

Humerox
02-26-2010, 03:11 PM
For what it's worth...

Although it seems Meew has made some...uh...bad decisions regarding camps and such, he's not a total douche. I met him when he first started playing and gave him a server start, little plat and such.

I was camping the specs in Oasis and was overladen with gold, so I ooc'd a gold/plat exchange. Meew was about 15 then, and sent me a tell saying he was willing to do it.

My stupid ass gives him 500 plat instead of 500 gold, and I didn't even notice it. Meew sends me a tell, and meets me to give it back.

So...he's not beyond redemption. While he can tend to be a little rough around the edges, he's not a bad guy. I'd hate to see him never have another shot in P99 as Meew.

The Situation
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Meew has no redeeming qualities that I've ever seen. Basically the biggest tool on the server.

Virtuosos
02-26-2010, 05:11 PM
-shrug- he has helped me once, i think.....aside from that the only interactions ive had with him is ....well.....reading rant threads and ooc =p

Dabamf
02-26-2010, 06:18 PM
Thread Hijack. Dabamf log on when you get a chance. Kinda important.

I sent you a pm. What's up?

yaaaflow
02-26-2010, 06:33 PM
I've heard some gossip that Meew was removed from divinity confirm/deny