PDA

View Full Version : So Classic

turbosilk
11-05-2019, 12:27 AM
I'm in a group and win the Ring of Goblin Lords 2ac 3int 3str (I'm an int caster). The warrior in our group whispers me that he'll trade the dagger he's fighting with for the ring. I'm skeptical that I want to trade for his dagger. But the dagger was the Sacrificial 5int dagger. Done deal. CLASSIC.

Sunderfury
11-05-2019, 12:28 AM
I'm in a group and win the Ring of Goblin Lords 2ac 3int 3str (I'm an int caster). The warrior in our group whispers me that he'll trade the dagger he's fighting with for the ring. I'm skeptical that I want to trade for his dagger. But the dagger was the Sacrificial 5int dagger. Done deal. CLASSIC.

Not classic.

greenspectre
11-05-2019, 12:37 AM
Classic would be if the warrior ninja looted the ring and then went LD. This friendly interaction between players is NOT classic!

turbosilk
11-05-2019, 12:41 AM
Dunno I thought it was pretty classic a warrior was fighting with an int dagger.

Pseudechis
11-05-2019, 02:23 AM
4 ac 3 str best trade I've ever done

Purplefluffy
11-05-2019, 03:59 AM
Classic would be if the warrior ninja looted the ring and then went LD. This friendly interaction between players is NOT classic!

Well, I guess I lucked out back in the day. Most people were most excellent most of the time and I am experiencing the same with Green.

greenspectre
11-05-2019, 04:33 AM
Well, I guess I lucked out back in the day. Most people were most excellent most of the time and I am experiencing the same with Green.

For the most part this proved true when I played live. But somebody ninja looted a Lizardscale Cloak in CT in a group I was in once, of all things. It was a mess.

Sunderfury
11-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Dunno I thought it was pretty classic a warrior was fighting with an int dagger.

I meant that you said 'whispers me', making your story not classic. Whisper is the WoW version of tell. So your story was dead on arrival for me. o_O

Sagus
11-05-2019, 11:04 AM

The other day I created a character and popped in the world to immediately find myself in trade when some generous dude gave me several pieces of free gear. That's something I haven't seen since 2004 I think. Everyone has been pretty damn nice that I've ran into.