PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Target's health bar does not decrease when bolt spells are used

supermonk
11-01-2019, 12:40 AM
at least for a mage: mob target's health bar does not register when a bolt spell is used. the mob will still show 100% health unless you re-target them or whatever health is remaining when re-targeted.

if you use a non-bolt spell 2x before using a bolt spell then there is no bug.

supermonk
11-01-2019, 03:40 AM
just to clarify...this bug only occurs when either the initial damage is caused by a bolt or if a really low level DD is used. i feel like you need to do at least like 2% damage in order from a DD before a bolt in order for this bug to not occur.

Wenai
11-01-2019, 04:58 AM
I may be completely wrong. But does this have anything to do with distance from mob I wonder?

Valion
11-01-2019, 10:34 AM
I've noticed it seems to be terrain related. On a hillside the bolt will just get absorbed, much like a(totally useless) rain spell. The lower the mob is to the ground the more likely it is to happen. IE Wisps, Snakes ect.

supermonk
11-01-2019, 05:30 PM
I may be completely wrong. But does this have anything to do with distance from mob I wonder?

i don't think so. definitely if they are far away, but i've been super close to mobs and haduken my bolt into them and the bug still occurs.

I've noticed it seems to be terrain related. On a hillside the bolt will just get absorbed, much like a(totally useless) rain spell. The lower the mob is to the ground the more likely it is to happen. IE Wisps, Snakes ect.
i'm talking about when the bolt actually hits and does dmg. the bolt does get absorbed sometimes and doesn't do damage on some terrains, but i'm talking about something different unless i'm misinterpreting what you're saying.

Valion
11-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Hmm, I'll keep an eye out and try different distances on flat terrain.

supermonk
11-08-2019, 06:15 PM
after achieving the 2nd bolt spell, i believe the bug only occurs with the lvl 8 bolt spell. everything works fine with my lvl 16+ spells unless this was ninja fixed.

randal.flagg
11-08-2019, 08:45 PM
For me it glitches fairly regularly when i'm ABOVE the target, on a hill.