PDA

View Full Version : Sentry Xyrin Quest

Renlin
10-31-2019, 09:00 PM
Today I tried working on the Sentry Xyrin quest, did all the steps leading up to handing the bottle to her.

When I handed the bottle to her she just ate it, no further quest dialogue or anything. I went through the quest step by step according to the wiki, handing the bottle to all the sentries in order, and was at the last step of turning it into her.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

feniin
10-31-2019, 11:16 PM
Faction?

apprentice04
11-01-2019, 01:48 PM
Ive seen people have this so it must be working. Maybe the wiki is incorrect?

Telin
11-01-2019, 02:03 PM
This worked for me, so I’m not sure what went wrong.

Ivory
11-02-2019, 04:38 AM
Today I tried working on the Sentry Xyrin quest, did all the steps leading up to handing the bottle to her.

When I handed the bottle to her she just ate it, no further quest dialogue or anything. I went through the quest step by step according to the wiki, handing the bottle to all the sentries in order, and was at the last step of turning it into her.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you

Did you return the bottle to the person who gives you the bottle to refill it before Xyrin? She needs a full potion of marr that is given after you have emptied it once (going through all the other sentries first).

excalibur
11-03-2019, 04:57 PM
I have completed this quest, what Ivory said is probably what happened, once you hand the bottle to the last sentry you gotta then go back up top and hand it back to the quest giver at top of temple, she then gives you the full potion to take to Xyrin

Nirgon
11-04-2019, 12:14 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Hfd4Z5r.png

she depopped, no harpoon. Maybe it spawned under the world? I clicked around everywhere for my guildie who handed potion in and pulled specs away.

Nirgon
11-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Maybe she's going under the world or something.... try pulling the specs away with 1 char and IVU yourself and follow her... you will see what I mean when she passes the pillar

Did this 3-4 times tonight, same result

Nirgon
11-04-2019, 11:32 PM
Until they fix this mob dropping off under the world or w/e, you can spam hail/quest text the mob till she drops it on the ground without moving