PDA

View Full Version : So, something happened.

Jauna
10-30-2019, 12:37 AM
I am actually having fun on Blue. Logged on highkeep on my newest SK and before my screen was done loading got a gob group
logged on my paladin and bam, pond group
logged on my ranger and no 15-20 tells to tell me to go to live on landing
logged on my druid and had just enough piece and quiet
logged on my warrior and couldnt hold agro
logged on my bard and realized that 10 years of shitposting was more empty than red
logged on my other bard and had zero competition for swarming, not even a complainer or a begger
same thing for wiz but 4 targets

Bazia
10-30-2019, 12:49 AM
when does the story get interesting

Bardp1999
10-30-2019, 01:16 AM
logged into IRL and realized I had overdosed on drugs and was having delusions of playing video games where every camp was open.

Chortles Snort|eS
10-30-2019, 08:05 AM
No wonder staff abandoned blue, look at these toxic ingrates

im glad they kept it open as a containment center to keep these shitheads off green

kotton05
10-30-2019, 08:27 AM
Glad we have blue to keep players like you away from green

Mistle
10-30-2019, 07:01 PM
The truth has been obvious to most people with a clear head that Everquest in its classical form isnt remotely capable of handling 1500-2500 people online at once. The sweet spot for people to play with vs mobs to kill maxes out at 500 at the most.

Green players have two choices, play hardcore enough to get clear of the curve, or be abusive enough to drive 75% of the playerbase away, or you will find out what its like with 200 people in LG and SolB. Each.

Its the same shitthat happened on every Live progression server. Please tell me no one doesnt realize this is coming...

aaezil
10-30-2019, 07:36 PM
Plz ban op. 1-2 inane brainless posts a day is too much even for rnf.

Jauna
10-30-2019, 07:51 PM
its so fucked up i got a group on my necromancer for com and didnt even have to wait

Lulz Sect
10-30-2019, 08:16 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qrU96me.jpg

Lhord99
10-30-2019, 08:20 PM
Made 7k these last 3 days off velious armor gem sales and a few WTS items, 20% on a 55sk in duo, 20% on a 51 ranger in duo, and rerolling a mage with some guildies that wanna play around cause fuggit. Sall good in this hood bb.

LostCause
10-30-2019, 08:42 PM
I am actually having fun on Blue. Logged on highkeep on my newest SK and before my screen was done loading got a gob group
logged on my paladin and bam, pond group
logged on my ranger and no 15-20 tells to tell me to go to live on landing
logged on my druid and had just enough piece and quiet
logged on my warrior and couldnt hold agro
logged on my bard and realized that 10 years of shitposting was more empty than red
logged on my other bard and had zero competition for swarming, not even a complainer or a begger
same thing for wiz but 4 targets

cool dead server numbers droping daily

Bardp1999
10-30-2019, 08:44 PM
Made 7k these last 3 days off velious armor gem sales and a few WTS items, 20% on a 55sk in duo, 20% on a 51 ranger in duo, and rerolling a mage with some guildies that wanna play around cause fuggit. Sall good in this hood bb.

https://i.imgur.com/kH5Vjkd.png

Lhord99
10-30-2019, 08:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/kH5Vjkd.png

Of all the forum trolls, you are the most un wu tang muvhucka on this forum. Get that shit out of your signature, Aiden.

Lulz Sect
10-30-2019, 09:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/FaGocib.png

Jauna
10-31-2019, 03:41 AM
Some bro druid was PLing a group. didnt even have to ask and got an invite to an upper guk PL team on my shaman

no one bitched
no one threatened petitioned
no one trying to step on our fucks
just pure unadulterated power leveling

Maybe Green was meant to.. purge blue in a good way. Reading the Green forums its nothing but happy

shuklak
10-31-2019, 05:56 AM
Look at deybreakgames if you want to see what rehashing the same game does to every prior server.

Literally they've done the experiment already.

Blue is entering Hospice

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 08:07 AM
Alot of Red players seems to be trying to bullshit Blue server. Meanwhile they all seem to play green server.

I am honestly worried about green server, its gonna be a shitshow of never seen levels when people start to compete for drops in lower guk and solb and permafrost.

kotton05
10-31-2019, 08:14 AM

Grats dude I have over 1 mill plat on blue shits still dead as fuck along with enough max levels to start my own raiding guild lul

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 08:16 AM
Grats dude I have over 1 mill plat on blue shits still dead as fuck along with enough max levels to start my own raiding guild lul

Here is an exampleplayer of what i meantion in my previious reply :-)

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 08:18 AM
With green release alot very toxic players seems to have returned to p99. I am very worried about community with this induviduals ruining green and blue server at once.

kotton05
10-31-2019, 08:19 AM
Look at deybreakgames if you want to see what rehashing the same game does to every prior server.

Literally they've done the experiment already.

Blue is entering Hospice

Very intelligent response from shuk

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 08:22 AM
Very intelligent response from shuk

You seem very negative, did someone hurt you?

Lulz Sect
10-31-2019, 08:50 AM
https://i.imgur.com/MzLfvQ5.jpg

kotton05
10-31-2019, 09:04 AM
You seem very negative, did someone hurt you?

Brad carries me thru norrath. I never need a port. Sorry that blue is on hospice:(

Lhord99
10-31-2019, 09:18 AM
The daybreak to p99 analogy isn’t TOTALLY spot on. The DBG monetization of the content is what really ruined it - EQ isn’t fun when you don’t have to slave over it.
No hell lvls, no legacy items (isn’t that right?), luclin graphics, 2019 quality of life enhancements, and the Krono system are all examples of the thing that killed EQ to begin with. Strangely enough, the same MO keeps FV server alive and thriving.

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 09:47 AM
Brad carries me thru norrath. I never need a port. Sorry that blue is on hospice:(

Its you I am worried about, you seem to be very upset common tell us, who was denying you pixels on blue. Let it all out!:-)

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 09:50 AM
Seems RnF is overtaken by butthurt red players, now going all in on green!

Beware all green casuals this toxic players (red) will cause just grief and despair!!

kotton05
10-31-2019, 10:10 AM
Its you I am worried about, you seem to be very upset common tell us, who was denying you pixels on blue. Let it all out!:-)

Lol i got my primals for 5dkp on blue and wear a yeli neck for teh lulz you must be new

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 10:17 AM
Lol i got my primals for 5dkp on blue and wear a yeli neck for teh lulz you must be new

Did you get suspended also?

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 10:18 AM

And Yeli neck is a fine investment until you can get better! :-)

kotton05
10-31-2019, 10:21 AM
Did you get suspended also?

Been suspended like 5-6 times for enacting street justice by Sirken . Lord menden much more merciful

kotton05
10-31-2019, 10:22 AM
And Yeli neck is a fine investment until you can get better! :-)

Yea dude having 255 all stats means stats on a neck Matters... praying for you

saftbudet
10-31-2019, 11:23 AM
Been suspended like 5-6 times for enacting street justice by Sirken . Lord menden much more merciful

Hehehehe Sirken had some flaws, but he made alot good calls also! I am sure you were 100% innocent.

Valeriya
10-31-2019, 11:53 AM
Hehehehe Sirken had some flaws, but he made alot good calls also! I am sure you were 100% innocent.

Sirken was garbage..... he was only good at banning people #sirkensized

kotton05
10-31-2019, 01:18 PM
Sirken was garbage..... he was only good at banning people #sirkensized

Lolol we had this CT once and it was a shit show where me some bard from AG was coordinating a joint effort. Awakened and aftermath was all crying because of our kites we was holding. Sirken showed up told everyone to stop.... bam out goes an awakened fte on CT he then DTs him. Then Sirken goes on to makes up some rule where we got FTE on CT and had like an hour to engage.... pretty sure fingerz had an aneurism over that one.

Many chuckles were had during that kill when rustle and csg teamed up. Made me realize Sirken didn’t hate me he was legit just making calls on how he felt at the current time with no consistency.

Bazia
10-31-2019, 01:53 PM
sirken's an alright guy not perfect but servicable now stop bully

saftbudet
11-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Lolol we had this CT once and it was a shit show where me some bard from AG was coordinating a joint effort. Awakened and aftermath was all crying because of our kites we was holding. Sirken showed up told everyone to stop.... bam out goes an awakened fte on CT he then DTs him. Then Sirken goes on to makes up some rule where we got FTE on CT and had like an hour to engage.... pretty sure fingerz had an aneurism over that one.

Many chuckles were had during that kill when rustle and csg teamed up. Made me realize Sirken didn’t hate me he was legit just making calls on how he felt at the current time with no consistency.

:-)

Regarding Awakened/Aftermath and all other old guilds raid drama, I hope it all is forgotten on green. But I have my doubts ...

Deadfather
11-01-2019, 02:45 AM
:-)

Regarding Awakened/Aftermath and all other old guilds raid drama, I hope it all is forgotten on green. But I have my doubts ...

Not so nice