10-28-2019, 01:02 PM
PM me if you can make this
Paying fair price, Will come to you.

Baler
10-30-2019, 08:18 AM
Bump

Tecmos Deception
10-30-2019, 09:04 AM
What are you playing, Baler? On my sham, I feel like a spyglass won't be worth my plat until 24 at least (still only 13 atm). On a cleric, chanter, or necro though, it'd probably be the only thing I spent money on so far except essential spells.

Baler
10-30-2019, 09:08 AM
What are you playing, Baler? On my sham, I feel like a spyglass won't be worth my plat until 24 at least (still only 13 atm). On a cleric, chanter, or necro though, it'd probably be the only thing I spent money on so far except essential spells.

Erudite Necro 20+ so far
IGN: Baler

Wwen42
10-30-2019, 10:40 AM
I haven't bothered with tinkering yet. You might have better luck coming to the Gnome Zone and see if anyone has been leveling it. I see some elfos coming to our humble area, but it's mostly short-stacks.

Baler
10-30-2019, 12:35 PM
I haven't bothered with tinkering yet. You might have better luck coming to the Gnome Zone and see if anyone has been leveling it. I see some elfos coming to our humble area, but it's mostly short-stacks.

I've been messaging gnomes whom are level 16+
I'm willing to come all the way to steam.

Was thinking about paying 50 plat for it. If any gnome want to get paid.

bthomsen0312
10-30-2019, 12:40 PM
I also would like a spyglass... let me know if you guys find one

Baler
10-30-2019, 01:04 PM
No Longer Needed
Thank You Gnome whom wishes to remain Anon.

NegaStoat
10-30-2019, 02:32 PM
An alternative for a clickie spell gem refresh item instead of the tinkered Spyglass would be the Star of Eyes. -- http://wiki.project1999.com/Star_of_Eyes

This is obtained from the staff of the wheel quest. -- http://wiki.project1999.com/Tarton%27s_Wheel

The quest was an original part of the game launch and has forum posts from early 2000 involving it. -- http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=258&p=6#comments

It's actually dead simple to obtain in your 20's if you are able to get another caster friend or two that are willing to go quest it with you so they get their own. The respawn time on a given rod is 6:40 minutes, I believe. What is required for some of the steps are invis, invs vs undead, and water breathing (and a combination of 2 at some points). No fighting is required, but using Gate to escape certain places such as Lower Guk are highly advised. Any class of any race or religion can complete this quest. It's on beta neutral.

bwe
11-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Bump! WTB Spyglass. In game as Nootnoot

Tecmos Deception
11-03-2019, 12:57 AM
No Longer Needed
Thank You Gnome whom wishes to remain Anon.

:mad:

Tecmos Deception
11-03-2019, 01:01 AM
An alternative for a clickie spell gem refresh item instead of the tinkered Spyglass would be the Star of Eyes. -- http://wiki.project1999.com/Star_of_Eyes

This is obtained from the staff of the wheel quest. -- http://wiki.project1999.com/Tarton%27s_Wheel

The quest was an original part of the game launch and has forum posts from early 2000 involving it. -- http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=258&p=6#comments

It's actually dead simple to obtain in your 20's if you are able to get another caster friend or two that are willing to go quest it with you so they get their own. The respawn time on a given rod is 6:40 minutes, I believe. What is required for some of the steps are invis, invs vs undead, and water breathing (and a combination of 2 at some points). No fighting is required, but using Gate to escape certain places such as Lower Guk are highly advised. Any class of any race or religion can complete this quest. It's on beta neutral.

Yuck. That looks awful.

norova
11-03-2019, 01:57 AM
:mad:

It was me. And no I won't make any more.

Vormotus
11-03-2019, 06:20 AM
It was me. And no I won't make any more.

Can anyone here explain why people want these so badly? Totally clueless as to why this item is so desireable

norova
11-03-2019, 08:53 AM
It’s used to reset global cool down in between casts.

Only reason I don’t want to make more is because I haven’t bothered to hit 16 yet and can’t raise my Tinkering skill. Too risky to do more combines until then.

Tecmos Deception
11-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Only reason I don’t want to make more is because I haven’t bothered to hit 16 yet and can’t raise my Tinkering skill. Too risky to do more combines until then.

Pssh. It's only risky if you don't charge enough.

Daldaen
11-03-2019, 10:14 AM
I will make them for 200pp right now. I have 2 available presently if you must have your global cooldown removal PM me.

Vormotus
11-03-2019, 03:44 PM

Ahhhh I see, so you can then chain cast anything your borderline exploitative heart desires ....

Sound neat , now I want one when I play a caster hahah :D

Hmm guess I will try to raise tinkering on green, I have never during all my decades playing eq ever raised it on any character of played a gnome at all pas level 10-12

DMN
11-03-2019, 03:55 PM
I don't think these GC reseting items started to show up for several months. I'm almost 100%sure the spyglass was not.

There was one item that was broken on release and it proced a really crappy low level debuff/dot which could be spammed to reset the cooldown GC. It was supposed to be proc on combat attack but it somehow got flagged to be spammable via clicking. Got nerfed within a month or two of course, like a lot blatantly bugged things.

Baler
11-03-2019, 03:56 PM
Spyglass was the only one in at launch. It was really unknown by a lot of people.
The star of eyes I don't think was, due to quest stuff.

DMN
11-03-2019, 04:09 PM
It's possible i suppose, but i highly doubt it. If it was createable on release I think GC resting would have been found out and abused much, much earlier than it was.

Ligma
11-03-2019, 04:15 PM
But, jboots and manastone reset GCD...

No one used spyglass so no one would find out its value