PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Toolbox inside a toolbox

cubiczar
10-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Just had this happen to me, I was slowly making my way back to the merchant in efp (about 145/65 encumbrance) when I decided to gate to make the trip a bit faster. Upon loading into wfp I was running much faster. Looked at encumbrance and I was at 110/65). Looked in my inventory and one toolbox was missing with 3 muffins in its place. Looked in the other bags and the tool box was in another toolbox, pulled it out and opened it and it was empty.

The muffins in the main inventory slot I'm pretty sure were muffins I had force eaten earlier. I had also traded the 2 toolboxes (the one that went into another toolbox and the one that was holding the other toolbox) to a group member earlier and they went to sell a bunch of weapons before giving them back to me. When they gave me back the toolboxes I had something on my cursor (belt or something) and one tool box went into my inventory and the other was stacked behind the item on my cursor.

Not sure if any of these details will help but figured the more details the better. Also I tried logging out to char select and back in but still nothing in those toolboxes

Also just to make it more clear, there were a bunch of rusty weapons and other low level loot in the tool box that went into the other toolbox. This isn't the end of the world give the low value of the items but could be a massive issue later on