PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Rivervale Forge Kicking Player from Game

Reptilican Trump
10-27-2019, 01:05 AM
I was trying to make Studs for tailoring, which is pretty labor intensive, considering first you have to make Metal Bits.

I got kicked out of the game after awhile at the forge, with a message that the game didn't not recognize the forge.

Ehfssn21
10-27-2019, 09:48 AM
Same thing happened to me to several times. I notice it happens when someone else walks up. I wander if they can cause you to crash some how so they can use. I. Always ask when I see someone walk up and let them know that just finishing what ever stack. I have lost a couple files crashing

Neon Archie
10-27-2019, 09:24 PM
Same with the forge in Neriak Commons. There appeared to be another player waiting to use it. This also occurred after I attempted a bad recipe (sharpening stone and rusty flail). Got server message showing it was not a recognized combination. Forge locked up when I attempted to remove components. Dropped to server selection screen within seconds.

Grimstrike
10-27-2019, 11:04 PM
I was in the Kaladim forge trying to complete a combine and the game crashed to desktop today 10/27/19.

*edit* my combine was a rusty dagger and a sharpening stone. When I re-launched the game and tried to log in, the game warned me that I could not log in because I still had a character in the world. I waited a moment and tried again, the game let me in and once I took a look in my inventory, the rusty dagger was there and the sharpening stone was gone. I guess I failed at that attempt.

Lamil
10-28-2019, 06:40 PM
This also happened using the Loom in Rivervale yesterday. Lost what i had in the loom also. That is also the same error message in red that came up for me.