PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Colored Hotkey Text Error?

Wonton
10-20-2019, 09:51 AM
When I make a macro under the socials page in-game, then set the name of that macro to a certain color, then move the new macro to position 1 through 6 on page 2 of my hotkey bar, it will also change the color of the macro that corresponds to page 1(1 through 6). Even when the hotkeys on page 1 are not even self-made macros like Sense heading or Bind wound.

Example: Page one (1 through 6), lets say all the hotkey text is black. Then page 2, position 1, I make a /corpse hotkey and color that hotkey red. The hotkey in position 1, page 1, will then turn red as well.

Who knows what other variables are at play, as more manipulation of colored hotkeys seems to be affect other pages. Hope this helps, thanks.

Wenai
10-20-2019, 10:41 AM
Secrets has been working on some of the wonkiness of the client generated hot button colors. I will link this thread to them and see if that helps pinpoint a particular problem.

Welcome back btw! Good to see some older familiar faces around from Blue launch. :)

Wonton
10-20-2019, 03:50 PM
Thanks Wenai <3 Thanks for the welcome back also! I have had my ups and my downs ;) I'll be playing as Culltoe or Wonton, human monk this time around ;)