PDA

View Full Version : Spells: Resisted spells

the_only_jake
10-19-2019, 05:31 AM
there is something wrong with spell resists on wiz. There are long strings where I can't even down a blue con mob from full mana because of Full resist , partial resist ( usually doing only 10 damage ) for 5-6 mobs in a ROW . I can see that happening when your in a group killing even cons or yellows maybe , but a blue mob ? and it isn't just one , it happens over and over on multiple different blue mobs for a long period of time. I thought the same thing on blue when I leveled my wiz there. It starts in the late teens , currently I'm 25. I end up almost dead , out of mana , sit and heal , rinse and repeat for over an hour. Almost feels like special " you haven't died for a while , time to change that code " lol

the_only_jake
10-19-2019, 05:39 AM
it's not even really random when it happens , usually the mob is at 50% or less and then just becomes immune to spells. Its never the initial nukes that get resisted or hit for partial damage , its always the last 50% of a mobs life when this chain resist mob after mob happens.

DMN
10-19-2019, 06:18 AM
What you are probably seeing is the result of high blues becoming more dangerous with level spread. At level 4, there is a big difference between a 4 mob and a 3 mob and a giant difference to a level 2 mob. At 10 there is still a gap between 10 and 9. but once you start getting closer to 20 level mobs the difference between a blue an even con can be nearly zero.

dekova
10-19-2019, 10:15 AM
Hi Jake,

Just a friendly reminder that this is a forum for bugs that are specific to green, and it sounds like you're saying the same issue applies to blue.

I'd suggest gathering up some data so you can quantify the issue. Example: "Attached logs show that - for a streak of 7 mobs - I went from a resist rate of %16% to a resist rate of 57%. This was at level 25 when exclusively pulling/killing DW caimans which range in level from 17-21. I experienced this streak resist 4 times over a period of 64 mobs."

Unless you have something specific for these guys to look at, I doubt the report would get much traction any time, let alone less than a week before Green launch.

the_only_jake
10-19-2019, 05:08 PM
yeah your right.