PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Being knocked out (purple hp bar) removes cursor

zaneosak
10-15-2019, 10:37 AM
This has happened to me twice now. When getting knocked out by a mob (becoming purple hp) and getting back up. If I survive this process and don't die, the cursor disappears until I relog or zone. Not game-breaking, can always quickly relog, but if you are not wanting to relog you have to go find a zoneline.

Jibartik
10-15-2019, 11:03 AM
Gonna look at this today see if we can reproduce on our PCs

I did get knocked out last night. And slid like across all of WFP haha but I didnt notice a problem afterwords, but we're looking into it now just wanted to let you know.

zaneosak
10-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Gonna look at this today see if we can reproduce on our PCs

I did get knocked out last night. And slid like across all of WFP haha but I didnt notice a problem afterwords, but we're looking into it now just wanted to let you know.

Yeah. I slid from orc lift like half way to POD Lift. woke up and had no cursor, the most impressive thing is I got knocked out two times on two characters and survived somehow. I don't think its a massive issue, just thought it was interesting. It seems like when you get knocked down it begins the transition to death...... aka no control lol. Very immersive! :P

Jibartik
10-15-2019, 11:45 AM
Can I ask do you run win EQ or how do you play? What are your like, personal specs that you can share? like your CC info? lol jk but any info like if you're running WinEQ or on a mac or whatever or anything that can help us isolate this would be super helpful! Thank you!

Also thanks for looking at the bright side of the immersive coin hahaha

zaneosak
10-15-2019, 11:56 AM
Can I ask do you run win EQ or how do you play? What are your like, personal specs that you can share? like your CC info? lol jk but any info like if you're running WinEQ or on a mac or whatever or anything that can help us isolate this would be super helpful! Thank you!

Also thanks for looking at the bright side of the immersive coin hahaha

I run WinEQ2, yeah. Windows 7 (lol) and the Resolution I am not sure sitting at work but can get that to you if necessary. I don't have many changes to the wineq base default EQ settings. Can get you more details this evening if necessary. I will say the cursor problem could be WinEQ related because when I am on windows behind the Window I See my Windows cursor and come back in it is gone.

Jibartik
10-15-2019, 01:46 PM
Awesome thank you very much!

Bigcountry23
10-15-2019, 03:00 PM
This is classic. Right clicking and left clicking the mouse (so you hold both buttons in the end) brings it back.