PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: a willowisp despawning during fight

Nuker
10-14-2019, 10:05 PM
Second time this has happened now. I am pulling willowsips and a-willow-wisps to the freeport zone line in east commons. First time it happened it poofed as soon as i started punching it. This current despawn occurred after it started to flee.

The loc where this occurs is approximately 158, -1531, -50

not sure what other info is needed but my character name is Pank

Thanks

Sunderfury
10-14-2019, 10:24 PM
Despawn or fall under world?

Nuker
10-14-2019, 10:26 PM
I lose my target and it's gone no where to be found. No messages. Just poofs from existence

mcoy
10-15-2019, 12:25 PM
Just had this happen. Pulled a wisp with a nuke and was meleeing it and around 50% health it just vanished and my target box was empty. Same story as above - no message or anything.

Oh, and this was behind Inn 2 in EC - near the undead ruins.

-Mcoy

M.J.
10-15-2019, 03:44 PM
Had this happen with a lesser mummy (it was definitely some variety of mummy) in Misty Thicket. Was fighting near the goblin camp with a rocky area and a static goblin shaman. The mummy was rooted some during the fight and being tanked with a DS, but no idea what is similar between the others fights and mine. Vanished from existence and lost target, just know it spawned super close to the goblin camp up on the rocky zone-wall, spawned right on top of me while medding.

Irfzero
10-15-2019, 04:45 PM
I saw a bear randomly poof when i had him targeted and it disappeared from target. Was not aggrod.