PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Paineel Zone Line Sticky

Meiva
10-13-2019, 07:18 PM
I tried to muscle my way in to Paineel, and very quickly became permanently stuck. I attempted the squat and stand method to get loose. I also camped out and back in. The particular spot I got stuck in is if you run up to the Paineel line and jump in to the right hand corner.

I'm just rerolling, but might help to know to save on GM unstuck requests come live. Whatever you did to keep us out seems to be working.

Wenai
10-13-2019, 07:52 PM
Did you try /rewind? That will position your character a certain amount of time in the past. Helps get you out of situations like that.

Meiva
10-13-2019, 08:05 PM
That's the command! I tried a lot of variations.

No. At this time I'm still trying to break through. I'm unsure if they just put up an invis wall or removed the trigger you hit to zone in. I found that as I camp out and back in I creep up higher and higher, but still stuck. Wondering if as I reach above the tunnel if I'll be able to move forward.

Unable to log in at the moment though. Unknown error occurred while attempting to join the server. Client maybe doesn't like that I'm rapidly camping in and out.

I'll update if anything exciting happens.

Coridan
10-13-2019, 09:02 PM
I haven't gone down to look, but to be classic the zone line should be disabled and there should be giant rocks in the way with 2 skeletons mining to open it up

nilbog
10-15-2019, 02:10 PM
I couldn't find any rocks to use that loaded with Tox :[

I did block off the entrance past the skeletons with an oversized door in the meantime, which should prevent getting stuck.

Madbad
10-15-2019, 02:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/ZaXxCJa.jpg

Dolalin
10-15-2019, 02:31 PM
Before Paineel opened I thought there was a giant boulder there at the end of the tunnel. Or maybe that's my memory playing tricks on my again.