PDA

View Full Version : Do you plan on raiding GREEN?

Baler
10-12-2019, 02:18 PM
How many of you plan to raid on green?

Jibartik
10-12-2019, 03:27 PM
I am pretty hyped to join the hoard to slay those dragons that have been terrorizing the farmers of our small, three continent lands. :o

Deathrydar
10-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Don't even care about raiding. Just wanna see the ooc chat and experience the world again!

Aaramis
10-12-2019, 04:40 PM
If by raiding you mean logging on, and if something is going down, that I'll join? Then sure.

If you mean batphone required and logging in at all hours of the day? Then no.

Jibartik
10-12-2019, 04:42 PM
It means running basically naked at a dragon with a magic weapon like Beowulf :)

Baler
10-12-2019, 04:49 PM
It means running basically naked at a dragon with a magic weapon like Beowulf :)

This is the most classic thing ever.

El-Hefe
10-12-2019, 06:08 PM
Probably if I get a chance to casually join in on a few raids, and more seriously if I try to push for an epic.

But raiding is like the least important part of EQ for me. It's all about the mid game and the journey to 60.

I notice that raiders I talk to seem to lose the enthusiasm for the game easier and are the least likely to actually play the game in a classic manner. Perfering to min/max as much as possible, use programs and UIs that feed them all kinds of information not available otherwise and complain the loudest when changes are made that bring the server closer to its overall goal.

Put simply, we don't jell very well play style wise.

Steelthorn
10-13-2019, 02:08 AM
Oh, heck no. I'm just going to roll along with my cleric and enchanter until Kunark launches. Then all my time will be spent factioning my scaly monk until he can stroll around almost every city without a care in the world. Factions will actually mean something again!

Baler
10-13-2019, 05:10 AM
so far more than 50% of players plan to raid. Nice

Nuggie
10-13-2019, 12:10 PM
Bush/towers

With the push changes Vox will be no joke again.

Chortles Snort|eS
10-13-2019, 12:18 PM
me 12 monThs Goal iZ tO exPErIeaNCE 30 seaSonS mE HOPE!

Arvan
10-13-2019, 01:46 PM
raid what? phinigel?

curtischoy
10-13-2019, 02:20 PM
No. P99 has the dumbest rules and worst raid scene of any server on eqemu.

Solist
10-13-2019, 02:52 PM
Bush/towers

With the push changes Vox will be no joke again.

Wot m8? It will be easier as every enc will actually have mana sieve, unlike here on blue.

Baler
10-13-2019, 03:30 PM
raid what? phinigel?

Mages are horrible? Raiding is hard? What?

uygi
10-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Raiding is going to mean something different here. I expect there will be plenty of players sub-50 at Kunark drop; there will probably few if any all BIS-toons at Kunark release. Pre-Kunark was much longer on Blue, but even at Kunark release there were plenty of people still farming planar trash for class armor for mains.

How many guilds will be capable of killing Innoruuk, CT, Vox and Naggy uncontested? If they’re racing and interfering with each other and trying to snipe FTE, how many are going to be successful then? How many Tranix crowns are we going to have for those Dragon Roars? It’s going to be tough.

Early Green raiding is going to be hard enough to just break fear. Then once fear is broken, people are going to all try to pile in and grab the Lustrous Russet... oh man, just imagine.

ldgo86
10-13-2019, 04:33 PM
Raiding is going to mean something different here. I expect there will be plenty of players sub-50 at Kunark drop; there will probably few if any all BIS-toons at Kunark release. Pre-Kunark was much longer on Blue, but even at Kunark release there were plenty of people still farming planar trash for class armor for mains.

How many guilds will be capable of killing Innoruuk, CT, Vox and Naggy uncontested? If they’re racing and interfering with each other and trying to snipe FTE, how many are going to be successful then? How many Tranix crowns are we going to have for those Dragon Roars? It’s going to be tough.

Early Green raiding is going to be hard enough to just break fear. Then once fear is broken, people are going to all try to pile in and grab the Lustrous Russet... oh man, just imagine.

I don’t think this was the point of your response, but this makes me even more excited for Green. It’s going to be a great time!