PDA

View Full Version : Cultural Tradeskills?

Runaf
10-10-2019, 10:52 AM
Were all of the Cultural Tradeskill recipes in the game at launch, or were they added as part of a later patch / expansion?

Tenlaar
10-10-2019, 10:57 AM
I know that the imbue spells for shamans are listed as Kunark era spells.

Gustoo
10-10-2019, 11:03 AM
They are later game.

Baler
10-10-2019, 11:59 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/Cultural_Tradeskills

Some Cultural Tradeskills didn't even make it in till luclin :O

Runaf
10-10-2019, 12:11 PM
So I ask because the handful of armor sets tied to religions that's I've browsed on the wiki don't mention an era, nor do the spells to enchant the reagents. The ingredients and spells for at least some full sets seem to be sold in classic zones.

Is there any specific documentation on when the cultural armor sets were first introduced in the timeline?

soronil
10-10-2019, 12:42 PM
So I ask because the handful of armor sets tied to religions that's I've browsed on the wiki don't mention an era, nor do the spells to enchant the reagents. The ingredients and spells for at least some full sets seem to be sold in classic zones.

Is there any specific documentation on when the cultural armor sets were first introduced in the timeline?
The wiki needs love in this regard, do not trust anything you see on the wiki with regards to cultural tradeskills and eras.

Keep in mind that blue server was not necessarily correct as far as when recipes became available, and it's possible green could be more classic than blue in this regard

It's a very hard thing to research. I've tried. The best I can come up with, is that some came around in the middle of kunark, and more came around in velious. Stuff like Dark Elf and Ogre i think was Kunark, while Erudite and Gnome was Velious?

Either way, there will be no cultural at launch, or at any time before Kunark. The cultural containers, the specific items, the imbue spells, the enchant spells and the recipes themselves are likely all tagged to some later patch.