PDA

View Full Version : Static pre-made for Green LFM

sciception
10-07-2019, 04:59 PM
Sup fellas,

I am looking for some no-lifers to join me on October 25th for the Green server launch. I am undecided as to which hybrid I will be tanking with, but which ever one it is, it will more than sufficient for our tanking needs. This is what I am looking for:

2nd Healer: I am a huge believer in having a Cleric that understands having two DA's up at all times is a good idea. I don't want a Cleric that doesn't understand the importance of him or her staying alive. Cleric class is non-negotiable being the only class that can Resurrect.

3rdEnchanter: Must be able and want to charm. There is no tab targeting at launch so maneuvering to click targets for memorization is something you may want to consider before taking on this role.

4th DPS (Enchanter/Magician/Necromancer): We are focusing on pet DPS here so any additional enchanter's should check what is required above.

5th DPS (Enchanter/Magician/Necromancer/Monk): We are focusing on pet DPS here so any additional enchanter's should check what is required above. Monks should be prepared to chain pull while having at least some awareness of the groups current status such as mana and afk's. As the tank, I will be happy to rotate these duties with you.

6th Utility/Heals (Bard/Shaman/Druid): This will be the factor that decides which hybrid I play to tank.

I am looking for people who already know how to play, have completely open play times and are capable of both listening and chatting on Discord. I am also open to a strong and experienced player to switch roles with me. I don't mind filling one of the other roles if a good player who would rather tank wants in. Reply below and I will get in touch with you A.S.A.P.

-Chuck

eddyystop1999
10-07-2019, 05:12 PM
I'm starting a halfling cleric and no-life'ing it. I played a cleric on EQ launch and was one of the first 50s. I can handle a group.

sciception
10-07-2019, 05:21 PM
I'm starting a halfling cleric and no-life'ing it. I played a cleric on EQ launch and was one of the first 50s. I can handle a group.

Sent you a Discord invite.

Jungleberry
10-07-2019, 05:26 PM
Not sure how much I'll be no lifeing, but I'll be playing a gnome mage.

sciception
10-07-2019, 05:30 PM
Not sure how much I'll be no lifeing, but I'll be playing a gnome mage.

Pretty much need someone with completely open play times. Let me know what your situation ends up being, a Mage would certainly be welcome.

sciception
10-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Some have expressed interest but I have no confirmations yet. I have a pretty solid leveling plan, but I am open to discussing this with all of our group members. No one knows what is or isn't going to be in the game yet, but I seriously doubt the p99 staff is going to intentionally add the old game breaking mechanics on purpose. So, let's assume that Bards won't be mana free AE gods, Mages won't have 3 pets, Rogues won't be top agro and most of the other game breaking issues will have been handled before launch. If you reply here, I will send a friend request, add you to contacts and send a private message with the Discord channel I have made. I am looking forward to your replies.

sciception
10-08-2019, 04:36 AM
Cleric and Tank confirmed. Need slots 3-6 now.

Voland
10-08-2019, 11:41 AM
What do you mean by "completely open play times"?

sciception
10-08-2019, 06:56 PM
What do you mean by "completely open play times"?

I am east coast, retired USN and by "open," I mean free most of the day with few to no RL responsibilities. The kind of people I am looking for have probably already pretested a bit, planned a few alternate routes and are excited to add their thoughts about leveling and such with the rest of us. I imagine we will be playing at least 15 hrs a day, but we aren't Iron Manning it, and will have time off for group breaks, vending and store runs etc. To sum it up, I am not interested in sleeping less than 8 hrs. a day but I don't want to sit around LFG all day either. So if you have the time, want a guaranteed group and know what you are doing please reply below.

Vizax_Xaziv
10-08-2019, 07:11 PM
I'll be rolling either Druid Shammy Mage or Wizard and I have two weeks off for the server launch (who needs time off to visit family for the holidays when Green is launching in such close proximity am I right?)

15 hour grind sessions may be a bit steep for me though I'd like to throw my name in as an "alternate" fill.

sciception
10-08-2019, 08:23 PM
I'll be rolling either Druid Shammy Mage or Wizard and I have two weeks off for the server launch (who needs time off to visit family for the holidays when Green is launching in such close proximity am I right?)

15 hour grind sessions may be a bit steep for me though I'd like to throw my name in as an "alternate" fill.

8-9am to Midnight or 10am to 1-2am is around what I suspect we will play, but who knows. Keep in mind that isn't going to be a solid no break session and time will fly by I'm sure. I will keep checking to see if something changes for you. It's just me and the Cleric discussing things ATM, but I think we have settled on Freeport side Antonica as starting zones, so with no Binding others in place at launch we would need peopel to be either Halflings/Humans/Trolls/Ogres or Dark Elves. The first 0Rezz is at 29 and no one wants to wait for people to catch a boat that may have just left when you got there.

Vizax_Xaziv
10-08-2019, 08:49 PM
My current top-choice is DE Wizard actually. Also means 1 less person to roll on guise drops eh?

sciception
10-08-2019, 09:00 PM
My current top-choice is DE Wizard actually. Also means 1 less person to roll on guise drops eh?

Lawl, that wouldn't factor into you joining us at all man, but we do have need of a evacer still. We wanted a Druid for evac and second heal, but pending on the binding others decision by the staff we may need a Shaman for shrinks instead.

Vizax_Xaziv
10-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Lawl, that wouldn't factor into you joining us at all man, but we do have need of a evacer still. We wanted a Druid for evac and second heal, but pending on the binding others decision by the staff we may need a Shaman for shrinks instead.

What staff decisions are you referring to? I could still join as a DPS if you wanted.

I have a 53 Wizzy on Blue, and based on my time spent leveling him, I think they'll be quite strong on Green. Classic-era mobs have such low hitpoints that Wizard nukes are incredibly strong. One nuke drops essentially 70+% of a mob's total HP - it's not til Kunark that the Wizard Class becomes a detriment to his group (due to the massive increase in the relative health of mobs)

sciception
10-08-2019, 09:21 PM
What staff decisions are you referring to? I could still join as a DPS if you wanted.

I have a 53 Wizzy on Blue, and based on my time spent leveling him, I think they'll be quite strong on Green. Classic-era mobs have such low hitpoints that Wizard nukes are incredibly strong. One nuke drops essentially 70+% of a mob's total HP - it's not til Kunark that the Wizard Class becomes a detriment to his group (due to the massive increase in the relative health of mobs)

Apparently, you couldn't bind others at launch. Casters could only bind themselves. This will be huge if they do this. I would be forced to a race closest to our leveling path. Also, Wizard's are good I agree, but do you have the playtime?