PDA

View Full Version : Getting from Halas to Freeport?

Elios
10-04-2019, 11:31 PM
Hi all- I’m following the newbie guide on the Wiki and have just hit level 6. I would like to move on to Freeport for ease of leveling and selling my loot, but I’m currently in Halas without a great way to get there. Is my best option just shooting out OOC messages in Everfrost looking for ports, or is there another typical means of getting there?

Thanks!

Baler
10-04-2019, 11:41 PM
This is so classic it hurts. I hope they get lighting correct before green's release.

loramin
10-05-2019, 12:06 AM
Until players get much higher level and can teleport you (and even then, only if you are extremely lucky) ... you have to run. You run to qeynos hills, through blackburrow, then to west karana and then north karana. From there you can either go through south karana, lake rathe, rathe mountains, etc. or you can go East Karana, Highpass, etc. (the latter is shorter).

http://wiki.project1999.com/Zone_Connection_World

Cen
10-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Wait are you asking about the green server or the blue server? This sounds like your on blue. I'd probably bind in qeynos first and start asking if you walk into the karanas, its easier to get people then

aaezil
10-05-2019, 12:25 AM
You’re lvl 6 on green already?

Grats!

FishBait01
10-05-2019, 01:41 AM
there is a pot in halas

Elios
10-05-2019, 05:53 AM
I just realized I posted this in the green discussion and not the starting zone- I apologize!! If any mods read this and can move it to the starting zone, I would be much obliged :\