PDA

View Full Version : It's not too late to change your class/race combo! *FASHION QUEST*

Evia
10-04-2019, 04:43 PM
We all know this party stops at end game velious.
With that said, what class and race combos look best in the kunark/velious eras?

I've decided to go Half-Elf Warrior because imagining robo cop helm + lightsabers sounds incredibly good looking to me!

Any other sick combos I'm not thinking about?

AbstractVision
10-04-2019, 04:58 PM
Wood Elf plate is the best looking armor in game.

Add Katanas and you win fashionquest.

Evia
10-04-2019, 05:02 PM
Wood Elf plate is the best looking armor in game.

Add Katanas and you win fashionquest.

I hate wood elf plate helms...but otherwise agree that would be a sharp dressed elf.

iamnotsalem
10-04-2019, 05:04 PM
both of those choices are super lame, especially wood elf plate with katanas. AbstractVision is a huge weeb and probably use an anime girl as his avatar on discord. yikes!

Cen
10-04-2019, 05:07 PM
Dark elf ranger wearing guardian/azure robe using woodsmans staff

Jimjam
10-04-2019, 05:13 PM
We all know this party stops at end game velious.
With that said, what class and race combos look best in the kunark/velious eras?

I've decided to go Half-Elf Warrior because imagining robo cop helm + lightsabers sounds incredibly good looking to me!

Any other sick combos I'm not thinking about?

Remember to roll Innorruuk so you can be hated everywhere, good or evil.

Are warriors not all about getting aggro?!

pink grapefruit
10-04-2019, 05:45 PM
Agree, half elf warrior needs to be inny for maximum cool.

Erudite cleric imo tho <333

assuming we get cazic clerics, that'll be me. eru plate looks super comfy and magical

Cen
10-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Agree, half elf warrior needs to be inny for maximum cool.

Erudite cleric imo tho <333

assuming we get cazic clerics, that'll be me. eru plate looks super comfy and magical

I like to pretend an Innoruuk half elf is actually a half dark elf. :o

Jimjam
10-04-2019, 06:16 PM
Hey, those dark elf night raids on freeport aren't just for business; there is a little pleasure thrown in there on the side too!

Gustoo
10-04-2019, 07:16 PM
I wouldn't do it. It makes me gag. but follow your heart.

Trollhide
10-04-2019, 08:22 PM
both of those choices are super lame, especially wood elf plate with katanas. AbstractVision is a huge weeb and probably use an anime girl as his avatar on discord. yikes!

Evia
10-04-2019, 08:44 PM
Hahaha
Photoshop a robo cop helm and dye his 'armor' rubicite red and we're in business! :p

Keebz
10-04-2019, 10:00 PM
Half-Elf warriors can also worship Prexus... does that mean they get to join the Erudian Brotherhood?

As for fashionquests to last the ages... here are my musings.

Barbarian Warrior with guise is solid--both look great in plate and chain and you get double the fashionquesting.

Erudite Paladin is a classic--they look so good with a flaming sword and melee Erudites look boss in basically anything.

Human Druid or Monk are solid from classic on, especially in leather (and even more especially with eye patch or dark mustache beard face). Honestly, humans are pretty top notch, but are held back by really bad chain and plate helms.

Troll's consistently look awesome in plate and even chain--can't go wrong with troll.

None of the elves really look cool to me anymore, except maybe Wood Elves in Rallos Zek or other esoteric Deity plate (anything but that awful seafoam Tunare junk).

Vizax_Xaziv
10-05-2019, 12:50 AM
Human Druid or Monk are solid from classic on, especially in leather (and even more especially with eye patch or dark mustache beard face). Honestly, humans are pretty top notch, but are held back by really bad chain and plate helms.

Don't forget that in Velious they get the pimpin' dragon-wing helm! (definitely in my top 3 custom-helm graphics!)

AbstractVision
10-05-2019, 09:47 AM

Wrong on three accounts.

Considering your post history shows you have a vocabulary consisting of "yikes" and "sucks ass" and you only seem capable of petty pseudo-pedantic insults I would say that you sir are the weeb. Not necessarily your fault, one is only capable of what they learned and so therefore you probably grew up being abused and told you suck ass. I pity you and am sorry for whatever childhood trauma you endured to make you turn out this way.

Cecily
10-05-2019, 09:52 AM
https://i.imgur.com/hvF8OUw.gif

This looks like the world is on fire and people are running around in terror while being rained or perhaps hailed upon. About how I imagine P1999 Green. Nice sig.

AbstractVision
10-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Thanks, I cut a section out from the animation "The Garden of Words" which I think is the most beautifully hand drawn animation art ever made.

This is the original before I tinkered with it.
https://imgur.com/a/o9MBm9K

I also scaled it down and optimized it so its less than 1mb to be nice to the people with low bandwidth / data caps.

I thought about using this other one I originally made.
https://i.imgur.com/I9aFGzg.gif