PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Hearts Exp Group

Varlos
09-30-2019, 12:38 AM
Are you rolling alone on green? Do you want to level with other people regularly?

Since they made this forum what I'm looking for in a group (referencing my post in the Starting Zone) has evolved.

Group composition can be worked out...I'd prefer to start all on the same continent/area is pretty much all I'll say. I'm down for a duo, a group of 3, and up to a group of 6 for as long as the group is functional.

Times: I'd prefer off-peak hours in general, but negotiable. I probably want to do this too many days a week.

Goals of the group? Get exp, have good times, don't die.

Tseuqreve
09-30-2019, 01:19 AM
I guess I can't pm you.. But me and my wife will be playing (im a vet shes new) and we will be playing with another mix of people who are new and old. If you wanna join us, not sure how we should connect, but I will probably be the more active of the group so thats why id prefer to have multiple people for quadding etc.

Varlos
09-30-2019, 06:53 PM
I appreciate that, but I found someone to level with during the times that work best for me (mornings EST). We're fleshing out the hours, but they're going to play Enchanter.

We're still figuring out where we're going to roll, but anyone else for mornings is welcome. PM me or reply here with what class you wanna play. I would prefer a group comfortable in a dungeon, so a tank/healer and a DPS would definitely be welcome.

Tseuqreve
09-30-2019, 07:26 PM
I haven't decided on Chanter/Cleric/Wizard/Mage yet will prolly roll whatever group needs but I work during the weekdays so early mornings won't work for me usually. Good luck in your group though!

Varlos
10-01-2019, 07:36 AM
Current Group Composition
Bard
Enchanter
Druid
Undecided

What We're Looking For
Either a typical tank/healer setup or a couple of mages/necros for a mostly caster group.

Starting Location
Qeynos

Times
First day: Whenever, try to get on in the afternoon/evening
Rest of the time: 7am EST start

moomookev
10-01-2019, 10:39 AM
I was planning to create a necro starting in qeynos. Would be great to (re) start the game knowing some people. Im a eq "vet".

Varlos
10-01-2019, 08:40 PM
Our undecided just told me they want to tank, so right now we need a Cleric and one DPS. A necromancer could work to fill that out, moomookev. We'll have all the mana regens for the healer.

Need a cleric/shaman

Varlos
10-01-2019, 09:11 PM
I was planning to create a necro starting in qeynos. Would be great to (re) start the game knowing some people. Im a eq "vet".

Moomookev, I can't PM you or invite you to social groups to give you discord info. Can I message you in-game on blue sometime to get you the discord link?

Vizax_Xaziv
10-01-2019, 10:48 PM
I've been debating going Barb Shammy. Hmmmmmm

moomookev
10-02-2019, 12:48 AM
Just started a character on blue. Name is Muthul. Plan on making a cleric also, but he will be a dwarf.

Varlos
10-03-2019, 12:11 AM
Looking for a tank and cleric/shammy for ~7-8am start time EST. We plan on playing most the day for a week or longer after launch. PM me and I'll PM back the discord link if interested.

The plan is to level to 5 on our own first day, bring backpacks/supplies (spells, food, drink, etc.) to our meetup near Qeynos (wherever is available to camp) and we'll get started as a group ~7am second day.

sciception
10-04-2019, 04:40 PM
I am playing a tank, but which I have no idea. Would you be okay with the hybrid xp penalty?

sciception
10-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Decided on Human Paladin. Kinda a pain at early levels, but I'll get flash of light at 9 at least. Let me know, I will be off and on a test character named Greensprout (Blue).

Varlos
10-05-2019, 01:48 AM
We're now Warrior, Bard, Rogue, and Cleric. The Enchanter/Druid combo we had haven't been responding. We have a Shaman showing interest. At this point we're missing an Enchanter or Mage, and possibly a Shaman if this person isn't interested.

Our group has joined a guild and we have a very active group channel in that Discord where we're getting to know each other and talking about what dungeons we're going to hit up, etc.

sciception
10-05-2019, 12:13 PM
That group would be better off with a Monk, or pet class, letting the Bard be the Ghetto Chanter. Agro is going to be ping-ponging like crazy, so may as well just add DPS.

Varlos
10-05-2019, 01:06 PM
That group would be better off with a Monk, or pet class, letting the Bard be the Ghetto Chanter. Agro is going to be ping-ponging like crazy, so may as well just add DPS.

Right now if someone can make our times we'd consider a...
-Mage
-Enchanter
-Necro
-Wizard
-Druid
-Shaman
-Bard
-Monk
-Shadowknight
-Paladin

No rangers plz.

Braelyn
10-06-2019, 07:54 AM
I guess I can't pm you.. But me and my wife will be playing (im a vet shes new) and we will be playing with another mix of people who are new and old. If you wanna join us, not sure how we should connect, but I will probably be the more active of the group so thats why id prefer to have multiple people for quadding etc.

I'm thinking of trying to get my wife to join me too. What classes are you all planning to play?

LuckyLucifer444
10-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Hey there I'm looking to make a mage and will be playing quite a lot you can find me on blue as Asmodeun or just post here and I'll get back to you.

Varlos
10-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Hey there I'm looking to make a mage and will be playing quite a lot you can find me on blue as Asmodeun or just post here and I'll get back to you.

Thanks to you and everyone else for the interest, but until further notice the group is full. We ended up being WAR, ROG, CLR, DRU, ENC, NEC.

Tenlaar
10-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Other than ew warrior that's a real solid group for starting a new server.

Varlos
10-08-2019, 03:15 PM
Other than ew warrior that's a real solid group for starting a new server.

He actually just decided to play Paladin :D