PDA

View Full Version : Which mega guild will dominate the raid scene and be Green (2019) first villain?

Baler
09-27-2019, 12:31 PM
Project 1999 has a long history of the top raid guild(s) being cast in a villainous light. When the crown changes hands so does the blame for all the raid scene problems.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will be green (2019) first top villain raid guild?
This is also a good place to reminisce of past guilds dominance over the server.

He who controls the pixels controls the universe.

edit:http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts

ldgo86
09-27-2019, 12:35 PM
I don’t have anything to add to this except that I like your Dune reference

Danth
09-27-2019, 12:35 PM
We had rusty long swords, we had fine steel long swords, it's time for Combine Long Swords.

Inglorious Basterds is too old now to have much value as a pop culture reference. What's a current movie with an edgy-sounding name?

Danth

BlackBellamy
09-27-2019, 01:24 PM
Rambo: The Last Vial of Vampire Blood

Deathrydar
09-27-2019, 01:25 PM
House Targaryen

Jibartik
09-27-2019, 01:26 PM
Project 1999 has a long history of the top raid guild(s) being cast in a villainous light. When the crown changes hands so does the blame for all the raid scene problems.

Anyone have any thoughts on who will be green (2019) first top villain raid guild?
This is also a good place to reminisce of past guilds dominance over the server.

He who controls the pixels controls the universe.

edit:http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_(2019)_Server_Firsts

baler did you make that server first page??

THAT IS AMAZING! What a great idea!

I'm bookmarking this.

Season one of project 1999 in full effect wow!!!! :D:D:D

Ninja will be running a guild here by 2021 :cool:

Edit: (maybe ad an anon tab) so we can have server first Runed Bone Forks and just ad them when a user feels like they want to lay claim to the historical server fame once looting an item if it's not already there hehe (dont forget to /time before taking a hotkey :) )

Vizax_Xaziv
09-27-2019, 01:26 PM
It almost certainly going to be a "top guild" currently playing on Blue99. They'll play and monopolize all raid content on both servers. Perhaps THEN people will finally agree that it's time for a change!

Baler
09-27-2019, 01:39 PM
baler did you make that server first page??

THAT IS AMAZING! What a great idea!

I'm bookmarking this.

Season one of project 1999 in full effect wow!!!! :D:D:D

Ninja will be running a guild here by 2021 :cool:

Edit: (maybe ad an anon tab) so we can have server first Runed Bone Forks and just ad them when a user feels like they want to lay claim to the historical server fame once looting an item if it's not already there hehe (dont forget to /time before taking a hotkey :) )

While I wish I could take credit for the creation of that page I was not. It's actually based off this...
https://wiki.project1999.com/Blue_Server_Firsts

In regards to anything missing from the Green (2019) Server Firsts (http://wiki.project1999.com/Green_Server_(2019)_Firsts) I imagine anything is fair game to add so long as people are responsible enough actually list who got which item first.

El-Hefe
09-27-2019, 01:41 PM
I actually see a brand new evil empire arising, I keep hearing from people in large raiding guilds that they have no interest in Green and will be staying on Blue forever. It’s pretty strange.

Jibartik
09-27-2019, 01:42 PM
I am super hyped for season 1 of project 1999's rotating server! :)

El-Hefe
09-27-2019, 02:00 PM
I am super hyped for season 1 of project 1999's rotating server! :)

Me too, actually. Ten years of up time has made Blue pretty silly. It’s pretty much a Twink/Raider only server.

Baler
09-27-2019, 02:03 PM
I actually see a brand new evil empire arising, I keep hearing from people in large raiding guilds that they have no interest in Green and will be staying on Blue forever. It’s pretty strange.

new evil <empire> Is this a taste for the future of green? ;)

psychodaisies
09-27-2019, 03:49 PM
And maybe the underdog and rival guild to the <Empire> can be <The Rebellion>?

bwe
09-27-2019, 04:55 PM
As long as they come up with a better name than Afterlife

Jadian
09-27-2019, 07:26 PM
Whichever one it's gonna be, someone from there help me decide what I'm gonna roll :P

Maker_Mayhem
09-27-2019, 07:28 PM
I am pretty sure its going to be <Liam Neeson> …..unless that one is already Taken?

Vyal
09-27-2019, 09:46 PM
Considering the lists and lines for loot
<Proletariat>
would be an apt name :rolleyes:

Jadian
09-27-2019, 09:57 PM
Considering the lists and lines for loot
<Proletariat>
would be an apt name :rolleyes:

Right, if you aren't getting your way and being able to horde anything you want, it's communism.

Go back to Kentucky senator.

Vyal
09-27-2019, 10:15 PM
Right, if you aren't getting your way and being able to horde anything you want, it's communism.

Go back to Kentucky senator.

“Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries unite!”
― Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

It would be so fitting to have an evil commie zerg guild who pushes everyone else away from ever reaching the top.

vetia
09-27-2019, 10:33 PM

Interesting

ScottBerta
09-27-2019, 11:45 PM
Transcendence, Inglorious Bastards, The Mystical Order, Aftermath, Riot

The ones I can recall.

TMO was the most dominant and for the longest time.

Vyal
09-27-2019, 11:54 PM
Transcendence, Inglorious Bastards, The Mystical Order, Aftermath, Riot

The ones I can recall.

TMO was the most dominant and for the longest time.

DA & Fish Bait

Halfcell
09-28-2019, 12:01 AM
House Targaryen

Nah, if you have to go with a GoT reference it should be

<Stormborn>

Also, you can list them. IB, TMO, Rampage, Forsaken, Awakened, Aftermath, Riot.... the truth is it's the same like 60 people fighting a never ending war where the names change, and the sands shift below them, but the fight never stops raging.

P99 has been one giant interactive Game of Thrones for nearly a decade.

Jadian
09-28-2019, 01:35 AM
“Let the ruling classes tremble at a Communistic revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win. Workingmen of all countries unite!”
― Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

It would be so fitting to have an evil commie zerg guild who pushes everyone else away from ever reaching the top.

Everyone at level 1 is forced into <Means of Production>

DRAGONBAIT
09-28-2019, 04:39 AM
why do u guys have this competitive nature over pixel domination on a blue server where it doesnt matter? yo no entiendo

Sonark
09-28-2019, 04:40 AM
why do u guys have this competitive nature over pixel domination on a blue server where it doesnt matter? yo no entiendoFor the same reason that people who make above minimum wage don't like the idea of making as much as someone who makes minimum wage.

Vyal
09-28-2019, 08:34 PM
We had rusty long swords, we had fine steel long swords, it's time for Combine Long Swords.

Inglorious Basterds is too old now to have much value as a pop culture reference. What's a current movie with an edgy-sounding name?

Danth

Not current but is it edgy?
https://i.imgur.com/a8INeNE.jpg

Nirgon
09-28-2019, 08:55 PM
DMO is recruiting on green

Snagglepuss
09-28-2019, 08:59 PM
<Sapientia> rises like a Phoenix. Maybe we can bring<Peace Pipe> back?

YendorLootmonkey
09-28-2019, 09:52 PM
My money's on <Sorry No Warder Loot>.

Gustoo
09-28-2019, 10:04 PM

If your sitting pretty almost BIS why start from scratch when u know the endgame is the same.

plzrelax
09-28-2019, 11:27 PM
It’s about the journey

El-Hefe
09-29-2019, 12:24 AM
If your sitting pretty almost BIS why start from scratch when u know the endgame is the same.

Because playing on a fresh classic server is different than playing on Blue, which has been a twink server for eight or so years.

But I guess if all that interests you in EQ is racing to fifty as fast as possible and raiding then the game probably pretty boring to you no matter what. :D

eqgmrdbz
09-29-2019, 10:29 AM
Definitely going to enjoy the journey once again, all those raiders can keep their raiding, I will be happy just playing baby.

Baler
09-30-2019, 01:17 PM
When will recruiting begin?

Tyronius of Midnight
09-30-2019, 01:18 PM
Dark Men of Odus is Greens premiere guild. We focus on defending Erudin from the outsiders and advancing the Deepwater Knights agenda.

Check sig.

Jimjam
09-30-2019, 03:04 PM
You should probably update the green server first page to back up your claim.