PDA

View Full Version : Its almost time and I can't choose ;D

Cen
09-24-2019, 09:59 PM
I either want to do a Ogre... something, a Halfling Cleric, Human Ranger, or Dwarf Paladin. Its a tough call.

Im probably closest with Halfling Cleric or Human Ranger. I like both those classes. Clerics will be damn popular, but rangers probably hated by the masses.

I always wanted a guised ranger more than anything ;D

GhostCow
09-24-2019, 10:08 PM
I played a Halfling cleric until 50 on live and it was ok. Please no Rangers.

ldgo86
09-24-2019, 10:14 PM
I’m still undecided as well. I deliberated for ages when I first heard about the prospect of Green, and decided on Monk. But now I’m conflicted again that I’m evaluating classes from a more classic viewpoint.

zaneosak
09-24-2019, 10:50 PM
If you don't mind grouping for most of your XP, cleric is the way to go, you'll be in high demand. They just have very hard time soloing, especially with no gear. At like 35 you could do Hag tower in Unrest, but thats it.

It all depends on how you want to play or in my case, I don't always have a ton of time to get a group and stay in it... and i hate bailing on groups in EQ. So I am planning on playing 1) a class I never played before 2) a class I can group or duo with 3) a class I can solo with if I am on for like 30 minutes or an hour. Landed on Druid because I've played mage and necro and enc already :)

AbstractVision
09-25-2019, 04:24 AM
Halflings have a great starting zone. Cleric will always be in demand. Get one of the first dawnfires and solo your way from 46+ on spectres.

Hoppkins_Wytchfinder
09-25-2019, 04:27 AM
Christ imagine the first rez spell which doesnt give xp back will probably be in demand. Imagine that.

If i didnt originally play a cleric to death from Kunark --> GoD i would do it again in a heartbeat. But i did. So i wont... >_>