PDA

View Full Version : Probably a very stupid question about Iksar

IriBlair
09-24-2019, 12:54 PM
I never played the original EQ, my first MMO was EQ2 early 2005 and I fell in love with the Iksar in it with my first chars being an Iksar Warlock and Shadow Knight. Reading the Wiki, it seems though that choosing to play a snake boi would severely gimp me as they can't enter a majority of cities without being KoS.

So would this also affect grouping or trading? I don't want to limit myself to who I can help.

IriBlair
09-25-2019, 08:45 AM
^^; this was answered in another thread, so please lock or delete this one

Cen
09-25-2019, 12:30 PM
Shissar (eqs naga type race) are snakes, and Iksar are lizards. They are mortal enemies. The shissar enslaved the Iksar, and the iksar rose up and killed them.

Danth
09-25-2019, 12:33 PM
You have a larger practical problem in that Iksars aren't going to be available on "green" for more than a year. They're an expansion race.

Danth

Videri
09-25-2019, 12:37 PM
You don't have to enter the goodie/evil cities at all. If you ever need something from them, there are ways to get it. For instance, suppose you want to buy a spell sold only in Oggok. You can make a level 1 Ogre, log off, get on your necro and drop a few gems, log off and get on the Ogre again and pick them up, sell them, buy the spell, and drop it to your necro. Food and drink, same deal.