PDA

View Full Version : How long will training/KSing be allowed?

pink grapefruit
09-24-2019, 12:14 AM
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server, but then a classic EQ historian brought to everyone's attention that there were very few rules in the initial phases of classic EQ, which green will reflect at launch. Obviously this makes the game a lot more fun and interesting, and sort of makes it a temporary pvp server in a sense.

But how long does this "no rules" phase of the server last? If I can't roll my cleric at launch for DA training, I'm really hoping there will be time to level a monk to 14 on a super casual timeline before the server adopts the rest of the play nice policy and goes full blue.

Albanwr
09-24-2019, 12:18 AM
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server

I rate this a 2/7

pink grapefruit
09-24-2019, 12:18 AM
Or is FD 17? :/

Jibartik
09-24-2019, 12:19 AM
Imagine how amazing it would feel to retroactively ban someone for reporting their training at level 4 and it kicks in 1 minuet after they finally got their manastone.

Jadian
09-24-2019, 12:20 AM
Bad troll is bad

aaezil
09-24-2019, 12:31 AM
Filed under brain damage

pink grapefruit
09-24-2019, 12:37 AM
Yikes :/

Videri
09-24-2019, 01:42 AM
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server,

no

but then a classic EQ historian brought to everyone's attention that there were very few rules in the initial phases of classic EQ, which green will reflect at launch.

nope

Obviously this makes the game a lot more fun and interesting

lol naw

But how long does this "no rules" phase of the server last?

zero

Gustoo
09-24-2019, 01:44 AM
Imagine how amazing it would feel to retroactively ban someone for reporting their training at level 4 and it kicks in 1 minuet after they finally got their manastone.

Lol would donate for that

Tethler
09-24-2019, 05:15 AM
Play Nice Policy
Staff will be on hand to watch over the launch to make sure players are abiding by the Play Nice Policy. Many zones will be crowded, and we expect groups to stick to their camps and not be dipping into camps that another group is camping.

Deathrydar
09-24-2019, 06:46 AM
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server,

Maybe three or four people were disappointed...but that's about it..

Bondrake
09-24-2019, 09:17 AM
Everyone was fantastically disappointed when green turned out to be a pve server, but then a classic EQ historian brought to everyone's attention that there were very few rules in the initial phases of classic EQ, which green will reflect at launch. Obviously this makes the game a lot more fun and interesting, and sort of makes it a temporary pvp server in a sense.

But how long does this "no rules" phase of the server last? If I can't roll my cleric at launch for DA training, I'm really hoping there will be time to level a monk to 14 on a super casual timeline before the server adopts the rest of the play nice policy and goes full blue.

Nobody was disappointed and I told you that months ago. So pathetic how you're still hoping for a PVP server. Go play on Red with the 6 other people that play there.

Muggens
09-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Nothing "pathetic" about wishing for a PvP server. However, namecalling kinda is

Nexii
09-25-2019, 11:23 AM
In the early days I think this sort of behavior was rare. I don't recall ever getting intentionally trained or KSed. I'm sure it might have happened once or twice. PNP from day 1 is probably more classic although what PNP even means is more debatable.

Fammaden
09-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Nothing "pathetic" about wishing for a PvP server. However, namecalling kinda is

Its pathetic making one obvious troll thread and comment after another, he's been doing this basically since green announced in server chat and now moving into the green section. His posts should be auto moved to RNF.

pink grapefruit
09-25-2019, 12:02 PM
Its pathetic making one obvious troll thread and comment after another, he's been doing this basically since green announced in server chat and now moving into the green section. His posts should be auto moved to RNF.

not sure what u mean. i'm definitely a pvp player and one of the many disappointed when green was announced as a pve server. now i'm just hoping the devs keep it classic and allow training and the like.

Fammaden
09-25-2019, 12:06 PM
You made one troll thread after another on server chat saying how it was already decided that green would be teams PvP. Now you're trying to troll here talking about legalized training and KS'ing. Super obvious and boring, and I thought not encouraged on the boards outside of RnF.

bigjeff100
09-25-2019, 12:08 PM
You made one troll thread after another on server chat saying how it was already decided that green would be teams PvP. Now you're trying to troll here talking about legalized training and KS'ing. Super obvious and boring, and I thought not encouraged on the boards outside of RnF.

Yeah she's a pretty lame poster. Ignore her.

galach
09-25-2019, 12:18 PM
Never. The PNP rules will be in place day 1 (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325349)