PDA

View Full Version : Fashionquest: Which non DE/Bard class is the greatest Guise Fashionquester?

Cen
09-20-2019, 10:12 PM
This poll lists all the classes which cannot be a Dark Elf through any possible means after the Guise nerf. Special mention not included:

A Halfling Cleric is a powerhouse Guise class due to Hide/Sneak on a Non Invis class coupled with Bristlebane diety and a dark elf form allowing travel to every single starting city. The evil races have a barely minor bristlebane hit, where a Dark Elf Tunare in contrast would be threatening in three guilds in Neriak. Also, Cleric is one of the three biggest baddest manastone users (CLR/DRU/EpicWIZ) too. Halfling Clerics have their work cut out for the green rush.

Another thought: Guardian Robe at Velious. Playing as a non robe race is a little glitchy with Guardian robe + Guise, even displayed on a Guised Dark elf, anyone zoning in will not see the robe on you until you reequip or recast illusion, unless your natural race can wear robes. Out of the 5 major Guise classes, Rangers can get Guardian Robes the easiest, but anyone can.

Regen and Frontal Stun Immunity BOTH work with Guise of the Deceiver. Slam will be disabled.

Cen
09-20-2019, 10:27 PM
Also my tier is like this:

Paladin, Ranger
Monk
Shaman
Druid

Tethler
09-20-2019, 11:01 PM
ranger, monk, druid are all top tier. then pally. then shaman.

Jibartik
09-20-2019, 11:06 PM
Mine:
Shaman
Monk
Druid
Ranger
Paladin

Cen
09-20-2019, 11:17 PM
What gear are you guys thinking? Just curious. All I thought of was a dress and flaming sword or electroswords and dress or somethin.

Anyone know what monk gear looks like on DE? Like regular leather I assume

Halfcell
09-20-2019, 11:39 PM
1. Troll Shaman
2. Ogre Warrior
3. Halfling Cleric
4. Monk

Jibartik
09-20-2019, 11:45 PM
What gear are you guys thinking? Just curious. All I thought of was a dress and flaming sword or electroswords and dress or somethin.

Anyone know what monk gear looks like on DE? Like regular leather I assume

All rubi red dark elf shaman! :cool:

Monk epic graphic doesnt look good with darkelf IMO cus those big blue hands look like corpse gear, but oh well. U gotta get those golden efreeti pants. In velious they look cool cus you can wear that black robe (or in kunark if you're a super good everquest raider) and look like a necromancer.

AbstractVision
09-21-2019, 12:01 PM
Nothing will beat a rubicite dark elf shaman.

Rubicite dark elf ranger with electric swords will be close.

Dark elf druid for lulz third.

Cen
09-22-2019, 08:45 PM
Pretty close in the poll. Probably because Dark Elves look great in everything.

hillgiantchamp
09-22-2019, 09:52 PM
I have a full rubi dark elf troll shaman on rise of zek and a de human monk I boxed. I think the coolest would be a dark elf with paladin epic flame sword and guardian robe. I have a de sk on blue with a guardian robe and dig the look

Jimjam
09-22-2019, 10:41 PM
Pretty close in the poll. Probably because Dark Elves look great in everything.

Monks just look corpse run. Little compensation for the big price of not iksar.

Jibartik
09-22-2019, 10:42 PM

stupid epic gloves! :mad: It's all their fault!

Cen
10-11-2019, 08:36 PM
I'm giving this one more bump to join all the polls today LOL

Jibartik
10-11-2019, 08:45 PM
I re read this whole thread I love this thread. Yay guise yay green.

soronil
10-11-2019, 09:13 PM

Until the RotLC and RotWF in kunark. Then you're in business.

aaezil
10-11-2019, 09:28 PM
Still have no idea why people are obsessed with the look of that ugly bathrobe

Gustoo
10-11-2019, 10:36 PM
Any ogre class is best advantage. They're the best race and can now be smaller on demand.

As a guised halfling cleric I do go in all cities with no problems and it is pretty cool but as an ogre I'd probably be using the mask more.

Does the mask disable racial abiltieis? It doesn't disable sneak but does it disable slam.and stun resist?

El-Hefe
10-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Male Dwarf anything. Nothing beats roll jump.

Cen
10-11-2019, 11:13 PM
Any ogre class is best advantage. They're the best race and can now be smaller on demand.

As a guised halfling cleric I do go in all cities with no problems and it is pretty cool but as an ogre I'd probably be using the mask more.

Does the mask disable racial abiltieis? It doesn't disable sneak but does it disable slam.and stun resist?

VisualRace modifier disables Slam, but it wont disable Frontal Stun Immunity or Regen.