PDA

View Full Version : Server First? Druid solos WW Dragon

UglyTater
09-18-2019, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mx90Z7yd8&feature=youtu.be

Can anyone prove a druid did this before that shorty?

Troxx
09-18-2019, 01:37 AM
Meh. Neat to watch but not really impressive.

-8k+ hp charm pet.
-Clicky complete heal and slow on one of the super weak dragons.

If you’re willing to burn those clicks, the only way to lose that fight is just getting unlucky with a bad charm break.

shuklak
09-18-2019, 01:46 AM
This one is gonna be a gratz bladefrenzy.

UglyTater
09-18-2019, 02:00 AM
Agreed Troxx, but the question wasn't is this amazing...

indiscriminate_hater
09-18-2019, 03:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Mx90Z7yd8&feature=youtu.be

Can anyone prove a druid did this before that shorty?

does anyone care?

Jimjam
09-18-2019, 03:18 AM
I care! Cool video and grats on FTE (first to evidence).

Tethler
09-18-2019, 03:25 AM

-8k+ hp charm pet.

If you’re willing to burn those clicks, the only way to lose that fight is just getting unlucky with a bad charm break.

I remember people going nuts when a monk solo'd ragefire with bags of clickies. Is this less impressive because other classes already solo WW dragons regularly?

Ligma
09-18-2019, 06:11 AM
I remember people going nuts when a monk solo'd ragefire with bags of clickies. Is this less impressive because other classes already solo WW dragons regularly?

Yeldema is pretty weak compared to even ragefire. Solo one that AEs and it would be impressive.

I remember way back in the day when people started to solo yeldema even a mage was able to do it by corpsing some epics and chain casting them.

kjs86z
09-18-2019, 06:34 AM

-8k+ hp charm pet.

You disappoint me with your negativity.

@OP - good video!

White_knight
09-18-2019, 06:50 AM
Good video man, leave the haters behind.

P.s. please dont tell me always open your inv to click your bracer?

Wallicker
09-18-2019, 07:35 AM
I’d like to see a 60 cleric with fear necklace and hammer pet solo one of these bad boys spamming fear out in the water no OP clickies like strings or soulfire lol now that would be impressive.

kotton05
09-18-2019, 08:03 AM
You’re not first

Swish2
09-18-2019, 08:04 AM
Daldean would have used more clickies, so you're doing better than someone OP.

Troxx
09-18-2019, 09:49 AM
You disappoint me with your negativity.

@OP - good video!

But was I wrong? A max elephant has 10k hp and hits for 75% the max of that 20k dragon without an aoe. Factor in haste on pet and a mallet slow and the only way to lose that fight is for charm to break.

It was cool to watch, but not surprising. It’s been done before this way.

Properly set up I suspect a Druid could manage it without a complete heal click with cautious mana conservation. Most of the damage comes from the pet. Engage at 30sec, dead just over 5 minutes later with 1 complete heal click. With 3k base mana a Druid has around 8.5k in banked heals at the start plus another 4K in heals with just self buffed regen over the 5 minutes.

Haste and DS up the mastodon with that slow click on the weak dragon and I bet he could have done it without burning a Cheal click.

That would have been impressive to watch :)

Droxx
09-18-2019, 10:08 AM
Was interested. Saw Yeldema. Closed tab.

Erati
09-18-2019, 11:11 AM
I tried solo ing Alyyish once then realized it would take a full Soulfire and just killed it duo.

I think I gave up around 70% - pretty easy to just keep pet junk buffed/resist AEs yourself and is totally doable w a Druid.

Id give her a try and earn a 6 neck. I wager Reaper+ Soulfire for pet should be more than enough healing w your mana.

Lojik
09-18-2019, 02:46 PM
yeldema is the easiest dragon in WW

Easiest common dragon probably. Myga and maybe Sivar/Linbrak don't AE either and I don't even think they rampage. Myga is definitely very easy just rare.