PDA

View Full Version : Are you poor or are you rich ?

Viscere
08-07-2019, 06:02 AM
Are you an e-pixel millionaire, or are you a filthy food stamp white trailer trash crack hoe on qeynoscare ?

Raev
08-07-2019, 08:32 AM
If you are including items, you should have had options up to 100 million. If not it's kind of pointless.

Verdict: 3/french

JayDee
08-07-2019, 08:35 AM
I will be rich when the meek inherit the earth bro

dennardscott86
08-07-2019, 08:38 AM
Ive farmed most of my plat using Fungi camp but I cant ignore the fact that being a guild leader allowed me to add AoNs and other items to my ability to increase my personal funds to a Very acceptable level. Point of the story, Guild leading is a Pyramid scheme and Im a WINNER!!

Legidias
08-07-2019, 08:38 AM
With the way people have been trying to influence market prices:

WTS CoS 5 million plat

Okay I have 5 million plat now.

Francois
08-07-2019, 09:05 AM
What is the plat value of the friendships I've made along the way Visc?

I voted 1 million + because we're buds.

Cecily
08-07-2019, 09:36 AM
Might have been a good poll, but can’t see people’s votes. Voted Visceral is a French Canadian.

Xulia
08-07-2019, 09:44 AM
a filthy food stamp white trailer trash crack hoe on qeynoscare

kjs86z
08-07-2019, 10:27 AM
I made enough money to buy Miami...but I pissed it away too fast.

Never meant to last...never meant to last.

indiscriminate_hater
08-07-2019, 11:54 AM
We’re of course counting various holdings in Timorous Deep offshore accounts and packaged pixel derivatives. Where is the option for 1Bpp+?

derpcake2
08-07-2019, 01:21 PM
I'm rich, I don't play.

Viscere
08-07-2019, 02:11 PM
Point of the story, Guild leading is a Pyramid scheme and Im a WINNER!!

Kinsawt and Xzerion approve this submission (Rogean can confirm).

The best story I ever witnessed on p99 was Alina and Aleja being a married couple and both guildies of my guild at the time, <Transatlantic Rampage>.

Kinsawt, scummiest player of all and officer of TR, started apparently dating IRL with Alina.

When TR disbanded, not only did he take almost the entire GB to RMT it, but also he snatched Alina from her husband. She then got divorced.

The legend says Kinsawt got interested in her as she onced admitted in guild chat that she did coke anally (I remember I was facetracking trakanon at the time and that got me paying close attention to /gu).

As <Transatlantic Rampage> members, we all we lost plats since they stole the GB.

But Aleja, man, he lost pp and his wife...

No other game is as brutal as p99

Freakish
08-07-2019, 02:19 PM
That's like par for the course on everquest. I've had live guildies who cheat, steal, kill themselves with drugs and the occasional well rounded person who plays it as a fun outlet in the afternoon after work. Guildies who play drunk and are mad at life, diabetics addicted to MMOs and lost an arm.
A couple that the majorly overweight wife cheated on him every guild get together, get divorced, he breaks his back paying for the kids and she dies. Kid who got depressed over a girl breaking his heart and overdoses on heroin.

I've heard of fucked up shit on p99 but it's nothing compared to what my guild was like.

Viscere
08-07-2019, 03:06 PM
Best story #2 was Sericx going to jail for "Forceful Entry"

The guild he hated the most

shuklak
08-07-2019, 03:09 PM
I'm rich, I don't play.

Reality hits ya hard bro

Cecily
08-07-2019, 03:09 PM
I’m poor IRL because I don’t have a good financial plan like this guy I was talking to at the bus stop today who was saving up abandoned bikes he finds in the mall’s parking lot. He’s gonna fix them up and when he gets 100 of them, he’s gonna sell them for $75 each, and then he’s gonna have 75 grand in his pocket. Repeat until millionaire.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him he was off a decimal point.

Endonde
08-07-2019, 03:15 PM
I’m poor IRL because I don’t have a good financial plan like this guy I was talking to at the bus stop today who was saving up abandoned bikes he finds in the mall’s parking lot. He’s gonna fix them up and when he gets 100 of them, he’s gonna sell them for $75 each, and then he’s gonna have 75 grand in his pocket. Repeat until millionaire.

"Abandoned bikes"

I'm pretty sure that's code for stolen.

Cecily
08-07-2019, 03:23 PM
I inquired about that! They’re just bikes that are broken and left in the parking lot.

Legidias
08-07-2019, 03:46 PM
Were they all missing their front wheels?

Lewkeng
08-07-2019, 04:03 PM

I voted 1 million + because we're buds.

Bc this.

Viscere
08-07-2019, 04:23 PM

An infite amount of masks of tinkering!

Ella`Ella
08-07-2019, 04:40 PM
An infite amount of masks of tinkering!

Wouldn't an infinite number of masks of tinkering make them worthless?

Thus, your friendship with Francios is worth nothing.

Convict
08-07-2019, 05:40 PM

suprised nobody said this yet but...

quick maths

aaezil
08-07-2019, 05:45 PM
More wealth than top of poll please add more options

Twochain
08-07-2019, 06:42 PM

The BANKING INDUSTRY wants to know your location

Syche
08-07-2019, 08:40 PM
Kinsawt and Xzerion approve this submission (Rogean can confirm).

The best story I ever witnessed on p99 was Alina and Aleja being a married couple and both guildies of my guild at the time, <Transatlantic Rampage>.

Kinsawt, scummiest player of all and officer of TR, started apparently dating IRL with Alina.

When TR disbanded, not only did he take almost the entire GB to RMT it, but also he snatched Alina from her husband. She then got divorced.

The legend says Kinsawt got interested in her as she onced admitted in guild chat that she did coke anally (I remember I was facetracking trakanon at the time and that got me paying close attention to /gu).

As <Transatlantic Rampage> members, we all we lost plats since they stole the GB.

But Aleja, man, he lost pp and his wife...

No other game is as brutal as p99

Excellent submission. Eq has been brutal to a lot of people I've known since beta. Knew several women that slept with guys for loots/plat. Lots of marriage break ups. Cheating on spouses. I've always wanted my wife to play, but maybe I shouldn't have...Viscere might swoop in and run off with her...though that could have advantages as well...

Cecily
08-07-2019, 09:28 PM
Wouldn't an infinite number of masks of tinkering make them worthless?

Thus, your friendship with Francios is worth nothing.

About the going rate of most Everquest relationships! I actually walked away from P99 with like a half dozen people I talk to outside of the context of being an elf lord, so I feel fortunate and grateful and confused to have those friendships.

Troxx
08-08-2019, 12:33 AM
I’m poor in game but pretty comfortable IRL

#doesntplay24/7andnevertunnelratted

Droxx
08-08-2019, 01:11 AM
Where's the option for "Played since day 1: Plat poor, guise rich"?

Bbeta
08-08-2019, 07:17 AM
I have Fraps of kinswat training fire giants to rage fire cleric poop spot click fest area.

IMO we should have a public execution of kinswat, Llandris should log him on in EC, slowly delete his armor one piece at a time while shouting, Arrggghh the pain. Then log off delete the character and reperma ban thenaccount

Bbeta
08-08-2019, 07:26 AM
Server champion was xosire, he would train KC for an hour every day sometime multiple times a day. Wish he would come back all these velious cry babies would know what to do with him playing. Well I know they would cry till their eyes bleed and face roll on their keyboards making long winded petitions about him.