PDA

View Full Version : 25 Habits of Toxic People

Littul Jonn
06-18-2019, 12:41 PM
Hello elf pals,

Saw this article while I was at work the other day and thought of you all. I'm not as active in Norrath anymore but I read RNF and try to stay up on the discord. Take it for what it's worth, hope everyone has fun killing the Vulaks, Doze, KT and whatever else is cool these days. *Cheers*

- Giving unsolicted advice
- Insulting others
- Spreading gossip
- Excluding others
- Constantly talking about themselves
- Giving the silent treatment
- Refusing to take ownership of their behavior
- Lying
- Gaslighting
- Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
- Emotional blackmail
- Judging others
- Being a fair weather friend
- Always having to be right
- Constant negativity
- One-upping others
- Minimizing other's feelings
- Constant criticism
- Not respecting boundaries
- Bragging
- Jealousy
- Losing your temper
- Manipulating others
- Being inconsistent

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/smart-living/25-habits-of-toxic-people/ss-AACJndj?ocid=ientp#image=01

kotton05
06-18-2019, 12:44 PM
This post is talk sick

Mblake81
06-18-2019, 12:51 PM
#1 using the word Toxic.

Jibartik
06-18-2019, 01:45 PM
I thought it was toxic that you didnt complement my classic picture I posted in your ss thread. :(

aaezil
06-18-2019, 02:07 PM
That list is like the AM recruitment post distilled to it's core ingredients!

Lordgordon
06-18-2019, 03:14 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GhP-_6McApE&list=PL-yignmjC-9D4fXv4WKFra-D0apfaXDR9&index=2&t=0s

daxchunjae1912
06-18-2019, 03:18 PM
Hi, on #14 it says, “Being a fair weather friend.” What exactly does that mean can you elaborate further? Thanks!

rezzie
06-18-2019, 03:32 PM
25 Habits of Toxic People

FTFY.

Dwarflord
06-18-2019, 03:59 PM
i think it means people are only friends if the weather is good ( things are going well )

meaning as soon as the going gets tough, they are out.

Valakut
06-18-2019, 04:10 PM
sounds like the blueprints for a guild meeting

Jibartik
06-18-2019, 04:30 PM
Hi, on #14 it says, “Being a fair weather friend.” What exactly does that mean can you elaborate further? Thanks!

when your guild is killing raid targets, getting loot, and you are logged in every night, for every fight.

But then the other guild keeps winning

so you log off for a bit... till things start dropping again.

thats a fairweather friend :P

Heebs13
06-18-2019, 04:39 PM
FTFY.

You might want to start hanging out with some different people.

rezzie
06-18-2019, 04:41 PM
You might want to start hanging out with some different people.

Riot wouldn't accept my application.

Neach
06-18-2019, 04:51 PM
-Being inconsistent, means you couldn't form a habit out of it.... fake news confirmed

Kayso2
06-18-2019, 05:56 PM
FTFY.

The fact that you think people generally behave that way says as much about you and those you associate with as anything else you've ever posted.

rezzie
06-18-2019, 05:59 PM
He posted a list of perfectly normally human traits and you want to use it to justify personal attacks on people.

Are you telling me you've never offered help or advice to someone, been inconsistent or changed your views over time, never got mad, never formed an opinion on someone else?

Yikes.

Kayso2
06-18-2019, 06:10 PM
He posted a list of perfectly normally human traits and you want to use it to justify personal attacks on people.

Are you telling me you've never offered help or advice to someone, been inconsistent or changed your views over time, never got mad, never formed an opinion on someone else?

Yikes.

Read the entire list.

- Insulting others
- Spreading gossip
- Excluding others
- Lying
- Gaslighting
- Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
- Emotional blackmail
- Judging others
- Constant negativity
- One-upping others
- Constant criticism
- Bragging
- Jealousy
- Losing your temper
- Manipulating others
- Being inconsistent

If you're going to cherry pick, please do us all a favor and take the silent treatment and run with it.

rezzie
06-18-2019, 06:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/irGDcU0.gif

Jibartik
06-18-2019, 08:04 PM
I think what rezzie is saying is, in the act of accusing him of being bad for relating to this list, and then telling him to get new friends, that yall are also on this list as well.

Ironic, the jedi.

Mblake81
06-18-2019, 08:19 PM
I think what rezzie is saying is, in the act of accusing him of being bad for relating to this list, and then telling him to get new friends, that yall are also on this list as well.

Ironic, the jedi.

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

Ruhtar
06-18-2019, 08:48 PM
He posted a list of perfectly normally human traits

Seek help

It had to be done. For rezzie's health.

Hotel
06-18-2019, 10:03 PM
The fact that you think people generally behave that way says as much about you and those you associate with as anything else you've ever posted.

no you're totally right dude, you have never behaved or associated with people who have acted occasionally in the following manners:

Hello elf pals,

- Insulting others
- Spreading gossip
- Excluding others
- Lying
- Gaslighting
- Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
- Emotional blackmail
- Judging others
- Constant negativity
- One-upping others
- Constant criticism
- Bragging
- Jealousy
- Losing your temper
- Manipulating others
- Being inconsistent

your ignorance is amusing

Cecily
06-18-2019, 10:30 PM
[X] Giving unsolicted advice
[X] Insulting others
- Spreading gossip
- Excluding others
[X] Constantly talking about themselves
[X] Refusing to take ownership of their behavior
- Lying
- Gaslighting
[X] Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
[X] Emotional blackmail
[X] Judging others
[X] Always having to be right
[X] Constant negativity
[X] One-upping others
[X] Constant criticism
[X] Not respecting boundaries
[X] Bragging
[X] Jealousy
[X] Losing your temper
[X] Manipulating others
[X] Being inconsistent

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/smart-living/25-habits-of-toxic-people/ss-AACJndj?ocid=ientp#image=01

Cecily
06-18-2019, 10:56 PM
The OP should find better sources, lol. The dumbass clicked through 26 slides to make that list. You know he spends his time like that because he doesn’t have any friends, right? Not that I’d be friends with that loser. Even though I have over a thousand friends on Facebook, I wouldn’t be his friend there because don’t want to lower my standards. Don’t bother replying — I won’t.

You brought this on yourself, OP. I’ve looked through your post history, and you’re the by far the worst poster here. Everyone else is too nice to tell you how much they think you suck, but they all think it. Fucking dumbass.

I’m sorry. I get like this when there’s truly bad posts like yours in RnF. It’s really bad. I was planning on being nice to you, but then I read this. You know I’m right about all this. I don’t see how it could be worse. My posts are great, though.

Don’t be a baby, you’re fine. Holy shit though, did you really click through 26 slides to make that list? Give me your phone number, and I’ll give you some writing advice. I’m a pretty big deal in the publishing industry. Also, how the fuck is this shitty getting so many replies?

Lol I bet you thought this was how I really felt. Fnord.

reznor_
06-18-2019, 11:11 PM
Um.. Are you ok?

Wonkie
06-18-2019, 11:12 PM
gaslighting is when people disagree with you and keep disagreeing with you

d3r14k
06-18-2019, 11:13 PM
Daaaamn, Kekily coming with that fire and putting the flames back into Rants and Flames.

After reading the OP, I immediately wanted to try to make an effort in a reply to check off all the items on the list, but looks like other people are already beating me to that with a level of satire that I'm sure a lot of people won't get.

Wonkie
06-18-2019, 11:44 PM
Read the entire list.

- Insulting others

- Lying

- Gaslighting

- Verbal abuse

- Rarely apologizing

- Constant negativity

- One-upping others

- Bragging

- Jealousy

If you're going to cherry pick, please do us all a favor and take the silent treatment and run with it.

it's a video game

Jonabis
06-18-2019, 11:59 PM
I think Littul just called everyone on the server toxic. What an asshole!

Jonabis
06-19-2019, 12:02 AM
I see what you did there Cecily. Well played.

Ruhtar
06-19-2019, 12:10 AM
After reading the OP, I immediately wanted to try to make an effort in a reply to check off all the items on the list, but looks like other people are already beating me to that with a level of satire that I'm sure a lot of people won't get.

One day...I'll understand Rick and Morty.

Jimjam
06-19-2019, 02:51 AM
gaslighting is when people disagree with you and keep disagreeing with you

No it's not. That's flirting. Right?

Wonkie
06-19-2019, 02:57 AM
No it's not. That's flirting. Right?

stop gaslighting me

Jimjam
06-19-2019, 05:13 AM
stop gaslighting me

Stop flirting with me.
:eek:;):p

Heebs13
06-19-2019, 08:42 AM
no you're totally right dude, you have never behaved or associated with people who have acted occasionally in the following manners:

your ignorance is amusing

Do you and Monrezz not know what a habit is?

Jimjam
06-19-2019, 08:48 AM
Do you and Monrezz not know what a habit is?

It's a hat worn by female monks.

Thomacles
06-19-2019, 09:02 AM
LOL, I had a ex friend of 30 yrs have a mental freakout and went the fuck off on me accusing me of almost everything on this list. Now I know what article he had been reading.

Let's be honest here, all of us have prob done these things at one time or another in our lives.

Entertaining list though. Sounds like right out of Hollywood.

Cecily
06-19-2019, 09:38 AM
I want these traits out of my personality, so I’ve decided to try to be more humble and positive.

Littul Jonn
06-19-2019, 11:28 AM
It's a hat worn by female monks.

I thought it was an old wooden ship from the 1800s?

Mblake81
06-19-2019, 12:13 PM
I want these traits out of my personality, so I’ve decided to try to be more humble and positive.

https://i.imgur.com/p2Ut0cH.jpg

aaezil
06-19-2019, 12:23 PM
25 habits of habitual p99 forumquesters

mcoy
06-19-2019, 12:29 PM
[OP] clicked through 26 slides to make that list

http://deslide.clusterfake.net/

-Mcoy

mcoy
06-19-2019, 12:30 PM
http://deslide.clusterfake.net/?o=html_table&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.msn.com%2Fen-us%2Flifestyle%2Fsmart-living%2F25-habits-of-toxic-people%2Fss-AACJndj%3Focid%3Dientp%23image%3D01

Deslided for anyone that doesn't want to click through the slides.

-Mcoy

Cecily
06-19-2019, 01:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/p2Ut0cH.jpg

Fuck you, lol. I have people skills!!

Cecily
06-19-2019, 04:35 PM
Step 1: Look approachable. Your 1000 yard stare and giant sub will make you irresistible to random strangers who want to know how you are doing today.

https://imgur.com/KqSlw69.gif

Convict
06-19-2019, 05:34 PM
not trying to be rude this is an honest question is that a picture of a dude or a chick because i honestly cannot tell

Cecily
06-19-2019, 05:47 PM
Yes

Wonkie
06-19-2019, 07:32 PM
not trying to be rude this is an honest question is that a picture of a dude or a chick because i honestly cannot tell

andro chic is in right now

MasterCS
06-19-2019, 07:36 PM
...Even though I have over a thousand friends on Facebook...

I don’t know you, and I’m not picking on you, but I had to LOL at this. It’s amazing how social media has changed the meaning of “friend”. I know all kinds of people who have “friends” on social media, with many of them having never met one another. I just think the whole thing is funny.

Wonkie
06-19-2019, 07:39 PM
I don’t know you, and I’m not picking on you, but I had to LOL at this. It’s amazing how social media has changed the meaning of “friend”. I know all kinds of people who have “friends” on social media, with many of them having never met one another. I just think the whole thing is funny.

got em maam

spoof2424
06-19-2019, 07:43 PM
*Cheers*

- Insulting others
- Spreading gossip
- Excluding others
- Lying
- Gaslighting
- Verbal abuse
- Rarely apologizing
- Emotional blackmail
- Judging others
- Constant negativity
- One-upping others
- Constant criticism
- Bragging
- Jealousy
- Losing your temper
- Manipulating others
- Being inconsistent

Ravager
06-19-2019, 07:48 PM
Tired of these illiterate millennials using the wrong words. "Toxic" means poisonous. There's nothing poisonous about being an "asshole" which is the word you should be using. Pick up a book instead of a cellphone, douchebags.

I'm sorry if I'm being "random".

Cecily
06-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Tired of these illiterate millennials using the wrong words. "Toxic" means poisonous. There's nothing poisonous about being an "asshole" which is the word you should be using. Pick up a book instead of a cellphone, douchebags.

I'm sorry if I'm being "random".

I've read a book or two on this subject.

The [digestive or] GI tract is a series of hollow organs joined in a long, twisting tube from the mouth to the anus.

Coliforms are bacteria that are always present in the digestive tracts of animals, including humans, and are found in their wastes. They are also found in plant and soil material.

Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria normally live in the intestines of healthy people and animals. Most varieties of E. coli are harmless or cause relatively brief diarrhea. But a few particularly nasty strains, such as E. coli O157:H7, can cause severe abdominal cramps, bloody diarrhea and vomiting.

You may be exposed to E. coli from contaminated water or food — especially raw vegetables and undercooked ground beef. Healthy adults usually recover from infection with E. coli O157:H7 within a week, but young children and older adults have a greater risk of developing a life-threatening form of kidney failure called hemolytic uremic syndrome.

Symptoms

Signs and symptoms of E. coli O157:H7 infection typically begin three or four days after exposure to the bacteria, though you may become ill as soon as one day after to more than a week later. Signs and symptoms include:

Diarrhea, which may range from mild and watery to severe and bloody
Abdominal cramping, pain or tenderness
Nausea and vomiting, in some people

Many non-O157 STEC infections are not diagnosed. Patients with more severe illness are generally more likely to seek medical care and to have stool specimens tested to determine the cause of illness. Non-O157 STEC are a diverse group of bacteria that vary in virulence. There are two general types of Shiga toxins, Shiga toxin 1 and Shiga toxin 2. Strains may carry one Shiga toxin or both at the same time. Strains that produce Shiga toxin 2 tend to be more virulent. Even among the more virulent STEC strains, many infections go undiagnosed.
Guidelines to ensure as complete as possible detection and characterization of STEC infections include the following:

All stools submitted for testing from patients with acute community-acquired diarrhea should be cultured for STEC O157. These stools should be simultaneously assayed for non-O157 STEC with a test that detects Shiga toxins or the genes encoding these toxins.
Clinical laboratories should report and send E. coli O157 isolates and Shiga toxin-positive samples to state or local public health laboratories as soon as possible for additional characterization.
Specimens or enrichment broths in which Shiga toxin or STEC are detected, but from which O157 STEC are not recovered should be forwarded as soon as possible to a state or local public health laboratory so that non-O157 STEC can be isolated.
Often, by the time a patient presents with HUS, the causative STEC can no longer be easily isolated from a stool specimen. For any patient with HUS without a culture-confirmed STEC infection, stool can be sent to a public health laboratory or to CDC through their public health laboraotory for immunomagnetic separation (IMS) techniques that can increase the sensitivity of culture. In addition, with prior approval, serum can be sent through a state public health laboratory to CDC for serological testing for antibodies to some STEC serogroups.

The benefits of adhering to the recommended testing strategy include early diagnosis, improved patient outcome, and detection of infections caused by all STEC serotypes.

All patients with Shiga toxin-positive diarrheal illness or otherwise butthurt should be reported to health departments.

I'm reporting you.

Ravager
06-19-2019, 08:18 PM
lol. I'm speechless. Cecily wins again.

Cecily
06-19-2019, 08:29 PM
You can tell it's a shit post from the distinctive metallic green sheen.

Cecily
06-19-2019, 08:30 PM
Yep.

https://i.imgur.com/zYijPIi.jpg

Littul Jonn
06-19-2019, 09:10 PM
You can tell it's a shit post from the distinctive metallic green sheen.

Bravo good sir hahahahha

<insert gif from Citizen Cane clapping>

Neach
06-20-2019, 10:46 AM
got em maam

Got him? That statement was pretty accurate to almost all people with social media accounts. Regardless if the original statement was a joke or not. You wonkie dead jedi

Wonkie
06-20-2019, 12:13 PM
Got him? That statement was pretty accurate to almost all people with social media accounts. Regardless if the original statement was a joke or not. You wonkie dead jedi

i stand corrected

DromalPhrenia
06-20-2019, 02:31 PM
have you read any other good articles on MSN? im looking for some good articles to read. thanks in advance

GnomeCaptain
06-20-2019, 06:59 PM
People aren't toxic, but behavior can be.

And when people behave in a toxic manner it reveals pain and frustration from other aspects of their life.

If you engage in toxic behavior, take a step back and reflect. Find the origin of your pain (likely repetitive judgment or tasks left undone or both) and improve yourself.

If someone else engages in toxic behavior, don't add to the unpleasantness, instead recognize they are in pain and don't seek to exacerbate it.

Kesselring
06-20-2019, 08:27 PM
That list is like the AM recruitment post distilled to it's core ingredients!

"Spreading gossip*

Hmmm :)

Bboboo
06-22-2019, 11:40 PM
- Gaslighting

https://i.imgur.com/TjFcPII.jpg

bomaroast
06-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Any time I see the phrase "gaslighting" I know to ignore anything else that person says.

Muggens
06-23-2019, 02:38 PM
Any time I see the phrase "gaslighting" I know to ignore anything else that person says.

whats that, lighting your farts on fire?

bomaroast
06-23-2019, 02:39 PM
As far as I can tell, it means disagreeing with someone.

Jimjam
06-23-2019, 03:57 PM
I don't even understand the etymology of the phrase let alone the intricacies of the definition.

Bboboo
06-24-2019, 12:20 AM
it's a phrase made up by millennials to show what a hard life they had growing up in the safe suburbs

Tethler
06-24-2019, 12:45 AM
As far as I can tell, it means disagreeing with someone.

To knowingly and repeatedly lie until other people believe lie. I don't think it's gaslighting if the person legit believes what they are saying, even if it's incorrect. I think actual gaslighting is more about intent to deceive.

5-second wikipedia search:

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person seeks to sow seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or in members of a targeted group, making them question their own memory, perception, and sanity. Using persistent denial, misdirection, contradiction, and lying, gaslighting involves attempts to destabilize the victim and delegitimize the victim's belief.

Cecily
06-24-2019, 12:50 AM
That’s wrong. Everyone knows gaslighting means disagreeing with someone.

Jimjam
06-24-2019, 12:58 AM
What's that even got to do with an actual gas light though?

Wonkie
06-24-2019, 01:32 AM
To knowingly and repeatedly lie until other people believe lie. I don't think it's gaslighting if the person legit believes what they are saying, even if it's incorrect. I think actual gaslighting is more about intent to deceive.

5-second wikipedia search:

ok now try to prove intent. you can't.

sorry for disagreeing

Tethler
06-24-2019, 03:30 AM
What's that even got to do with an actual gas light though?

The term originated from the 1938 Patrick Hamilton play Gaslight and its 1940 and 1944 film adaptations, in which the gas-fueled lights in a character's home are dimmed when he turns the attic lights brighter while he searches the attic at night. He convinces his wife that she is imagining the change. The term has been used in clinical and research literature, as well as in political commentary.

Tethler
06-24-2019, 03:37 AM
ok now try to prove intent. you can't.

sorry for disagreeing

It's probably difficult or impossible to prove without a doubt. But in the cases where someone is presented with irrefutable evidence but continues the lie, one possibility is gaslighting (or some type of mental illness).

Or, when people admit their lie and intent after the fact.

But also, I'm not here to debate the details, I was just defining it, since people seem rather confused about something that can be clarified with a 5-second search.

Jimjam
06-24-2019, 04:59 AM
Discussion is a more fun and deeper way to explore ideas than google. Google doesn't make a great encyclopaedia. That aside, I appreciate the time you are spending on elaborating on the details.

I've been watching through Star Wars for my birthday. I'm on episode V. Is the way Han interacts with Leia gas lighting?

Tethler
06-24-2019, 05:20 AM
Discussion is a more fun and deeper way to explore ideas than google. Google doesn't make a great encyclopaedia. That aside, I appreciate the time you are spending on elaborating on the details.

Fair enough. I also didn't know the etymology of the word. When you asked, I looked it up to find out myself. :)

I've been watching through Star Wars for my birthday. I'm on episode V. Is the way Han interacts with Leia gas lighting?

Happy birthday!

I'm no expert, but my simplistic understanding of the concept boils down to causing people to doubt their reality through the repetition of some falsehood. Like that old saying, repeat a lie enough times and it becomes truth...or however that goes.

As for Star Wars episode V, it's actually been several years since I've seen it, so I'm not entirely sure which interactions you're referring to.

Cecily
06-24-2019, 05:32 AM
That’s wrong. Gaslighting is when you disagree with someone.

Cecily
06-24-2019, 05:33 AM
https://i.imgur.com/rUhHGQ5.jpg

YendorLootmonkey
06-24-2019, 08:51 AM
That’s wrong. Gaslighting is when you disagree with someone.

"I mean, people are always telling me... Cecily, how do you know so many things? Everyone with big brains knows what gaslighting is. It's only small-minded washed-up has-been losers with poor hygiene who don't know it means when you disagree with someone. Sad."

Wonkie
06-24-2019, 02:55 PM
It's probably difficult or impossible to prove without a doubt. But in the cases where someone is presented with irrefutable evidence but continues the lie, one possibility is gaslighting (or some type of mental illness).

Or, when people admit their lie and intent after the fact.

But also, I'm not here to debate the details, I was just defining it, since people seem rather confused about something that can be clarified with a 5-second search.

let's just agree to disagree

Patriam1066
06-24-2019, 03:00 PM
One-uppers are the worst pieces of garbage on earth

k9quaint
06-24-2019, 03:57 PM
One-uppers are the worst pieces of garbage on earth

Worst pieces of garbage in the GALAXY!

kotton05
06-24-2019, 04:06 PM
Worst pieces of garbage in the GALAXY!

To Infinity and beyond!

Hideousclaw
06-24-2019, 04:28 PM
To Infinity and beyond!

To Infinity plus 1 and beyond

Cecily
06-24-2019, 05:31 PM
The levels of manifestation are:

1. Supernal: spirit / divine
2. Transcendental: thoughts and emotions
3. Terrestrial: the physical world / energy

All levels coexist. A change in one level resonates with the others, and a strong enough resonance induces change in the others. Therefore, an intention focused through a strong mental state will have a powerful enough combined resonance between the supernal and transcendental realms to bring about change in the physical world.

Tethler
06-24-2019, 11:21 PM
let's just agree to disagree

mkay. I don't really care if you agree with me or not.

Cecily
06-24-2019, 11:52 PM
Please stop gas lighting.

Wonkie
06-25-2019, 12:31 AM
mkay. I don't really care if you agree with me or not.

sorry, would you rather i disagree?

my good chum

k9quaint
06-25-2019, 12:44 AM

You're gaslighting. This thread is all your fault.

Tethler
06-25-2019, 05:10 AM
sorry, would you rather i disagree?

my good chum

I don't have a preference either way. You do you, my dear Wonkie.

Tethler
06-25-2019, 05:11 AM

I will light all the gas.

Cecily
06-29-2019, 01:46 AM
Among others ways I'm better than the rest of you, here's my test scores to show how un-narcissistic I am. Click on Machiavellianism to take the test yourself.

https://i.imgur.com/7JBJ7am.png

Loganizal
07-03-2019, 09:25 AM
lets break this down.....

Not really toxic is it? its just one of those unwanted things. But i would argue this is not toxic.

- Insulting others
toxic
- Spreading gossip
toxic
- Excluding others
So if randy is a better healer than jerry and i choose to have randy in my group to better my chances of success then im being toxic to jerry. No, be a better healer jerry. Just becuase you get excluded, does not mean that your being treated with a toxic mentality. Maybe you suck, Maybe your an asshole, or maybe your the toxic one and your being excluded for that reason. Stop being a freaking snowflake and get gud.
So, i should have a poor self esteem and no care about myself. If im good at something your going to here about it. If im sexy your going to here about it. Thats not toxic, thats opinionated. (i however am not really all that great nor am i sexy, so i digress)
So poor Johnny cant stand to be ignored. Did johnny do something to deserve the silent treatment. Is Johnny an asshole. or is Johnny just a snowflake with napolean complex issues that need to be stroked and cant be ignored. Not Toxic People
This is Toxic. Be a man or woman, and own up to yer good and bad things. You will respect yourself more and others will respect you for it in the end.
- Lying
Toxic. Cant stand a liar!!!
- Gaslighting
If you abuse your spouse physically mentally or emotionally, you deserve to be burned alive at the stake like the witches of old. Before you pass out from the smoke that your own body fat will produce, you should have your balls snatched off by a 20 ton winch. Thats all i got to say about that. TOXIC
- Verbal abuse
See Above....Toxic
- Rarely apologizing
Toxic, i guess, but seriously, at some point the use of the word Toxic has to quit being a catch-all for every little thing that people dislike.
- Emotional blackmail
Toxic
- Judging others
Toxic, i suppose again, SEE ABOVE
Thats not a friend, and if your too blind, or just dont care enough about yourself than to allow this, then im sorry but, you should sequestor yourself from society until you have more self esteem.
Personality flaw, slighty toxic i suppose
- Constant negativity
Easy fix for this, stop hanging out with them, remove them from your life. You hold the power to stop this. Therefore, i would say not toxic, and the only thing toxic about this is you allowing yourself to be around it.
- One-upping others
Since when did competition become toxic....I mean i get it, theres always that one guy, thats always gonna say, oh yeah, well i got such and such...... but is that really toxic, or is it rather a call for help from someone who is actually pathetic and is unsure where they truly fit into society, so they lie, cheat steal, and brag to try and fit in. Once again, Low Self-esteem.
This one I got to call bullshit. Some people are just not wired to be empathetic. This is not really toxic folks, it's more like some people just cant process their feelings the way others do, so they compartmentalize them, as to not overload there own emotional relays. This is not toxic, but imho, anyone that thinks this is toxic, does not understand emotional psychology, at any level.
- Constant criticism
I suppose in this day and age this is considered toxic. I welcome critisism for the most part. Its how i grow.
More creepy than toxic, wouldn't you say.
- Bragging
Another person that needs an inflated self importance to survive, not toxic, more like pathetic.
- Jealousy
Not secure with themselves, there own abilities and or there loved one. Again not toxic, just pathetic
- Losing your temper
I guess by this standard, most everyone in the world is toxic.
- Manipulating others
- Being inconsistent
Now your just nitpicking... Being inconsistent... some people are just not wired to be consistent. They are more than likely very good down to earth and honorable people...

My final thoughts... Who ever posted this(i think it said on msnbc?) is a toxic freaking snowflake. I mean seriously, by definition of the above points, people who call people toxic are toxic. its a never ending loop of toxicity. Just grow some thivker skin and i promise, you'll all be fine.