StizalaRza
04-30-2019, 12:04 AM
This is cringey.

Brocode
04-30-2019, 12:04 AM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79464

Triangle
04-30-2019, 12:05 AM
Super cringey. couldnt believe I heard this from AM members. I suppose I didn't give him a fiar shake, though, maybe he was able to convince her to date him after he explained he was first person on p99 to get over 7000hp lol.

Wonkie
04-30-2019, 12:06 AM
he's a real mensch i bet he gets laid alot

sorry OP

klemenis
04-30-2019, 12:07 AM
da fuck.... triangle u got problems. you must be in a worse situation to think its ok to take it this far.

Triangle
04-30-2019, 12:08 AM
ITR: a bunch of AM/TMO who detoxx sacrificed his personal life so they could gear out their alts who now feel obliged to come to his defense. Detoxx died your sins, boys and girls, you're damn right you better step up to the plate to defend him

rezzie
04-30-2019, 12:09 AM
Is this retaliation because your account was suspended and we had to guild kick your friend for persistent training?

Yikes.

Triangle
04-30-2019, 12:10 AM
/ all svenn. and my RL is good btw, that's why im a casual now. Conceived my own child with my own wife even!!!

Detoxx
04-30-2019, 12:10 AM
Couple hundred? Ouch I'm down 90 lbs and quit smoking and met a great girl with a great daughter. We just started going to the gym as a family too. Getting married and hopefully adding a new member to the family soon!

Shockingly, I've been able to do all this and still be more successful in real life and this game than you'll ever be. I do appreciate your monitoring of my life but I think you need to stick to training people at DS where you consistently lose that battle as well. As you sit alone at your desk, rubbing one out to your Solo Artists challenges page, (ironic the amount of "solo" going on in your life and the game, eh?) just remember how much better my life is than yours.

God bless.

klemenis
04-30-2019, 12:11 AM
sounds like jealousy to me.

ghimmhala
04-30-2019, 12:12 AM
Nothing but a Trolling Little Bitch

mattydef
04-30-2019, 12:12 AM
It's little shits like you that I'd bitch slap irl OP

mattydef
04-30-2019, 12:14 AM
Also, grats detoxx on getting those RL pixels, the most important of them all.

klemenis
lol its so funny how pathetic he is. poor dude, never got use to being on the losing end.

Triangle
LOL so its true! And no, mate, you will never have the success I do. But you may be dumb enough to be happier than me despite the disparity between our lives - I will give you that.

evilkorn
04-30-2019, 12:16 AM
Detoxx using his Punch Out! skills, looks like a clean K.O. from the judges table.

matticas
04-30-2019, 12:16 AM
Couple hundred? Ouch I'm down 90 lbs and quit smoking and met a great girl with a great daughter. We just started going to the gym as a family too. Getting married and hopefully adding a new member to the family soon!

Whaaat!? Grats on all of it!! That gym thing especially. Can barely get my kids to go on a family walk. Much respect.

StizalaRza
04-30-2019, 12:17 AM

Shockingly, I've been able to do all this and still be more successful in real life and this game than you'll ever be. I do appreciate your monitoring of my life but I think you need to stick to training people at DS where you consistently lose that battle as well. As you sit alone at your desk, rubbing one out to your Solo Artists challenges page, (ironic the amount of "solo" going on in your life and the game, eh?) just remember how much better my life is than yours.

God bless.

This is cringey.

Phenyo
04-30-2019, 12:29 AM
OP why are u upset gonna need more lore

Kayso2
04-30-2019, 12:29 AM
This is a forum for a game. You can shit on someone for their game-related actions and what they do to adversely affect your gaming experience. You can even get personal if they make it personal first. But bringing up a person's family is where you lose normal decent people.

I also don't see how losing 90 lbs is something to make fun of. Isn't that an accomplishment?

DromalPhrenia
04-30-2019, 12:34 AM
i didnt know detoxx had a girlfriend (fiance??) :o

i knew about that keto life tho, how could you not?

Wonkie
04-30-2019, 12:58 AM

God bless.

there's a lot to unpack here but the important part is detoxx is cumming in a lady to make a baby

that rules

saftbudet
04-30-2019, 01:06 AM
there's a lot to unpack here but the important part is detoxx is cumming in a lady to make a baby

that rules

I heard AM were into pigs?

Not_Mikeo
04-30-2019, 01:10 AM
https://i.imgur.com/0V6p3XE.png

Viscere
04-30-2019, 01:20 AM
Cringed hard. Seek help OP

Jimjam
04-30-2019, 01:22 AM

God bless.

I know I occasionally like to make the ol' pizza delivery joke (in good humour i assure you) but OP going a little far. Grats on those RL gains. GL soon to be Papa D's!

Rogean
04-30-2019, 01:24 AM
Forum Rules 6A Section #1

Stay out of Real Life

So, Congrats on a ban.