bigjeff100
04-24-2019, 04:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/N9BLD9z.png

kotton05
04-24-2019, 04:56 PM
*sits down on the couch*

Erati
04-24-2019, 04:58 PM
why would Loramin respond to this w no Green Server mentioned in title?

Vianna
04-24-2019, 05:11 PM
We should all stand back and let Loramin try.

loramin
04-24-2019, 05:20 PM
Wow, someone is rustled!

You care so much about denying a certain percentage of the rest of the server access to classic EverQuest raids that you feel the need to direct such personal attacks at me (or presumably anyone else who dares to even suggest the idea that you should be separated from your welfare pixels). And you think this will accomplish ... what exactly?

Sad.

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 05:22 PM
Wow, someone is rustled!

You care so much about denying a certain percentage of the rest of the server access to classic EverQuest raids that you feel the need to direct such personal attacks at me (or presumably anyone else who dares to even suggest the idea that you should be separated from your welfare pixels). And you think this will accomplish ... what exactly?

Sad.

There is no personal attack, I’m letting you know the mob is up, feel free to kill it.

Duane
04-24-2019, 05:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/P6XduSJ.gif

loramin
04-24-2019, 05:35 PM
And your offer to let me, a single solitary player, pull an organized and geared up a Vyemm-fighting force out of my ass is completely sincere I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Look, if we had rotations then all the guilds capable of doing ToV would. They would get gear, experiment, learn tactics, etc. Over time many would absolutely become capable of killing Vyemm, and that's the beauty of rotations: twice (or more!) as many players all getting to do what guilds in classic EQ did in ToV.

But of course it takes a systemic change for that to happen; even if rotations were introduced tomorrow smaller guilds wouldn't be doing the hardest dragon there right off the bat.

So troll all you want: I still think what I just described sounds a hell of a lot better than our current system. Letting far more people experience classic ToV beats the hell out of one zerg guild and a couple others, all with their devoted cadre that's willing to play endless hours of "I can stare at walls and do other non-classic things better than you can" ... while the rest of the sheep just show up and get their participation trophy for being a member.

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 05:39 PM
And your offer to let me, a single solitary player, pull an organized and geared up a Vyemm-fighting force out of my ass is completely sincere I'm sure. :rolleyes:

Look, if we had rotations then all the guilds capable of doing ToV would. They would get gear, experiment, learn tactics, etc. Over time many would absolutely become capable of killing Vyemm, and that's the beauty of rotations: twice (or more!) as many players all getting to do what guilds in classic EQ did in ToV.

But of course it takes a systemic change for that to happen; even if rotations were introduced tomorrow smaller guilds wouldn't be doing the hardest dragon there right off the bat.

So troll all you want: I still think what I just described sounds a hell of a lot better than our current system. Letting far more people experience classic ToV beats the hell out of one zerg guild and a couple others, all with their devoted cadre that's willing to play endless hours of "I can stare at walls and do other non-classic things better than you can" ... while the rest of the sheep just show up and get their participation trophy for being a member.

Yep, you got anon backing you, enjoy the classic experience.

Lordgordon
04-24-2019, 05:40 PM
We should rotate mount Everest so every gets a chance to hike that bitch

Wonkie
04-24-2019, 05:44 PM
great thread pigfucker

feniin
04-24-2019, 05:45 PM

It's actually expensive and difficult to get access to Everest

loramin
04-24-2019, 05:45 PM

Ummm ... that's literally how it works, only they don't call it a rotation, they call it "permits (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Everest#Permits)". But they work the same way as rotations would here: anyone capable of climbing Mount Everest/doing HoT can do so, they just have to reserve a slot in advance and then make the attempt.

Lordgordon
04-24-2019, 05:50 PM
And you even get sherpas to carry you just like tov

Kayso2
04-24-2019, 05:56 PM
great thread pigfucker

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 05:59 PM
Salty, when ya have nothing left ya go-to trying personal attacks. Sorry you don't get loot.

bthomsen0312
04-24-2019, 06:23 PM

While the playerbase is much more experienced (non-classic) this is not something fixable.

rotations👏are👏not👏classic.

Competition is and has been and always will be classic. You can dig up old rotations of low tier mobs that were out of season but every server that mattered in classic era didn't rotate.

Sorry you don't get loot - I hear live has great instanced zones!

Swish2
04-24-2019, 06:33 PM
Salty, when ya have nothing left ya go-to trying personal attacks.

OP see title, then see this :o

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 06:40 PM
OP see title, then see this :o

You can't be suggesting saying a mob is up and calling someone a pig fucker because they live in Alabama is the same .

Swish2
04-24-2019, 06:41 PM
You can't be suggesting saying a mob is up and calling someone a pig fucker because they live in Alabama is the same .

I don't think I said anything like that.

Ampsonic
04-24-2019, 06:44 PM
Raid rules are dumb. Making staff babysit every pixelhunt and listen to everyone cry about how unfair one thing or its opposite is is dumb. Less rules, not more.

If you can't compete get better. Or find a less contested target. Or do something other than raid. Or play a different game. Lots of choices.

Pint
04-24-2019, 06:47 PM
I for one love pork

Kye1709
04-24-2019, 06:54 PM
How dare you insult Ramen's sing song drawl. The man is a TS treasure.

Wonkie
04-24-2019, 07:30 PM

rnf is the lawless utopia you loons think you want

ZiggyTheMuss
04-24-2019, 07:32 PM
*Pig-fucking intensifies*

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 07:43 PM
*Pig-fucking intensifies*

mana bard intensifies, lemme know when ya do anything.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-24-2019, 07:56 PM
Hey don’t get all uppity with me, It’s not like I fucked your pig or something!

Ripqozko
04-24-2019, 08:00 PM
Hey don’t get all uppity with me, It’s not like I fucked your pig or something!

thats more then you have done, ever. you litterally cant even fuck a pig.

Wonkie
04-24-2019, 08:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/qg3hdER.gif

Phenyo
04-24-2019, 08:51 PM
did anon kill vyemm? didnt read the thread but going to assume yes?

lol

Vianna
04-24-2019, 08:56 PM
Anon didn't step up and we got tired of waiting.

Wonkie
04-24-2019, 10:21 PM
AM won the race, AM fucked the pig

mattydef
04-24-2019, 10:44 PM
AM confirmed 100+ pig fuckers

matticas
04-24-2019, 10:52 PM
I figured thread would get zero responses. So naive. Ramen knows how to stomp an anthill.

Vianna
04-24-2019, 11:16 PM
AM confirmed 100+ pig fuckers

I like Bacon.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 02:27 AM

Are you seriously demanding that I fuck a pig as some kind of way of proving myself to you? Cuz I’ll do it.

Utmost
04-25-2019, 06:54 AM
What’s green and smells like bacon?

kjs86z
04-25-2019, 07:14 AM
And you even get sherpas to carry you just like tov

literally laughed out loud

tyrant49333
04-25-2019, 08:39 AM
Loramin is like that kid you went to high school with that never left home, works a minimum wage job and is working on his rap career. He's never done anything important but thinks he is the biggest deal and has to share his opinion about what you should do in your real career. You just just lul and move on

YendorLootmonkey
04-25-2019, 08:44 AM
So many Internet Tough Guy bullies on this elf simulator server.

DinoTriz2
04-25-2019, 09:14 AM
i want someone to fart in my mouth

YendorLootmonkey
04-25-2019, 09:57 AM

Like an "I just ate Taco Bell.2 hours ago" fart or an "I just ate ice cream 2 hours ago, I'm lactose intolerant, plus I'm over 40 and I'm gonna sneeze at the same time" fart?

mattydef
04-25-2019, 11:20 AM
Loramin is like that kid you went to high school with that never left home, works a minimum wage job and is working on his rap career. He's never done anything important but thinks he is the biggest deal and has to share his opinion about what you should do in your real career. You just just lul and move on

You do realize that this is a video game (a 20 year old one at that) that most people play for some moderate entertainment here and there, right? I realize that there are hundreds of people on this server that measure their life success on Everquest accomplishments, and hey that's great, but don't expect others to have the same life goals as you. While you are putting in 50 hours a week for a shiny pixel sword on your imaginary avatar some other dude is doing the same at work to pay his mortgage. You can flex your EQ muscles all day long but it will never hide the fact that you're all a bunch of pig fuckers outside of Norrath.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:26 AM
You do realize that this is a video game (a 20 year old one at that) that most people play for some moderate entertainment here and there, right? I realize that there are hundreds of people on this server that measure their life success on Everquest accomplishments, and hey that's great, but don't expect others to have the same life goals as you. While you are putting in 50 hours a week for a shiny pixel sword on your imaginary avatar some other dude is doing the same at work to pay his mortgage. You can flex your EQ muscles all day long but it will never hide the fact that you're all a bunch of pig fuckers outside of Norrath.

Sorry you don't get raid

icedwards
04-25-2019, 11:29 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2AqL61x.jpg

Rolltide!

Darkatar
04-25-2019, 11:29 AM
I just ate ice cream 2 hours ago, I'm lactose intolerant, plus I'm over 40 and I'm gonna sneeze at the same time" fart?
https://i.imgur.com/Xi7cr1f.jpg

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Sorry you don't get raid

Gross dude.. Sorry you are so overly invested in this game that you have to make dumbass threads like this.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:33 AM
Gross dude.. Sorry you are so overly invested in this game that you have to make dumbass threads like this.

Sorry you don't get rotation.

mattydef
04-25-2019, 11:36 AM
Sorry you don't get raid

You hit the nail right on the head. Every day while i'm at the gym, or when i'm attending a Sharks game or Warriors game, or just hanging out with friends and family BBQing on the weekend I reflect on my life and wish I could be killing dragons in North Temple of Veeshan instead.

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 11:37 AM
Sorry you don't get rotation.

Yuck. Go outside.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:38 AM
You hit the nail right on the head. Every day while i'm at the gym, or when i'm attending a Sharks game or Warriors game, or just hanging out with friends and family BBQing on the weekend I reflect on my life and wish I could be killing dragons in North Temple of Veeshan instead.

And then after you fake doing all these you post on 20 year old elf Sim forums.

Sorry you don't get loot.

Nommis
04-25-2019, 11:39 AM
I'm moving to Alabama in the Fall, Fasttimes. What can I expect?

mattydef
04-25-2019, 11:40 AM
I'm actually get paid right now to go back and forth with you on these 20 year old elf sim forums, can you say the same?

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:41 AM
I'm actually get paid right now to go back and forth with you on these 20 year old elf sim forums, can you say the same?

Yes , I'm install home alarms, nothing special but it's a living.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:42 AM
I'm moving to Alabama in the Fall, Fasttimes. What can I expect?

Good football, hot summers, cool winter's, good food, what part of Alabama?

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 11:42 AM

I have no problems with people goin ham on p99.. Everybody plays this game for a different reason.. But when you start showing toxicity to your peers, on a game we should all be playing for fun. You've now gone too far..

Step back and look at yourself Rip.. You just made a thread bashing somebody who doesn't agree with your views.. Grow up. You are the very least in your 30's... Play the game like an adult. Quit roleplaying so hard that you've become your 15 year old self again.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:44 AM
I have no problems with people goin ham on p99.. Everybody plays this game for a different reason.. But when you start showing toxicity to your peers, on a game we should all be playing for fun. You've now gone too far..

Step back and look at yourself Rip.. You just made a thread bashing somebody who doesn't agree with your views.. Grow up. You are the very least in your 30's... Play the game like an adult. Quit roleplaying so hard that you've become your 15 year old self again.

Read my posts I didn't once bash anyone, I told him a mob was up.

kotton05
04-25-2019, 11:46 AM

Shut up or I’ll fuck you

mattydef
04-25-2019, 11:50 AM
Shut up or I’ll fuck your pig

Fixed

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 11:51 AM
Fixed

Go head quote me where I bashed anyone other then lout.

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 11:53 AM
Shut up or I’ll fuck you

Don't threaten me with a good time chump.

Jimjam
04-25-2019, 12:14 PM
A lot of posters seem to be having very strong emotional reactions to Loramin posting is personal preferences on how the server should be ruled.

d3r14k
04-25-2019, 12:21 PM
A lot of posters seem to be having very strong emotional reactions to Loramin posting is personal preferences on how the server should be ruled.

Smurflogik
04-25-2019, 01:18 PM
Show us on the doll where Loramin touched you, OP.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 01:25 PM
Show us on the doll where Loramin touched you, OP.

He hasn't, you have to zone into to to.

TomisFeline
04-25-2019, 01:27 PM
this thread seems about decided

whatever happened to rnf council rulings?

loramin
04-25-2019, 01:35 PM

I guess when pixels are your life, even a single person suggesting that those pixels be shared becomes a dire threat. But whatever the attacks, my opinion is unchanged.

Look, on live only the "top dog" guilds did dominate ToV, for the entirety of Velious ... but that was one year; the idea that only they should keep doing so here is as out of place the number of OT hammers.

It's simple math: just as there are far, far more hammers here than live ever had (both numerically and as a percentage of the population) this server has far, far more raid-capable players.
Logically it should support far more ToV raid guilds.

We've had Velious for three years now; four in August. Luclin was released on live one year after Velious, and when that happened I guarantee the top guilds on your server soon moved on, letting the next tier start ToV. Less than a year later when PoP was released, a month or two later what level of guild was doing ToV on your server? Hint: not the top dogs, or the guilds below them.

Four years after Velious was released on live Luclin, Planes of Power, Ykesha, Lost Dungeons, Gates of Discord AND Omens of War were released. We've had that much time just in Velious (forget about the seven years of Kunark before). It's time to share ToV and let the project better serve it's purpose of letting a lot more people (re-)experience what classic EQ raiding was like.

Or we can let the welfare zerg guild keep shouting about how terrible rotations would be (for them).

maskedmelon
04-25-2019, 01:36 PM
this thread seems about decided

whatever happened to rnf council rulings?

*mallets hard on le grand judicial desk*

The High Court of Shitpoasting hereby finds Ripqozqo GUILTY![i] (emphasis added) of the charge of aiding and abetting ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

[i]*glances from the Aftermath Trooper to Loramin "Greengrocer" Frosteer and back*

bthomsen0312
04-25-2019, 01:42 PM
I guess when pixels are your life, even a single person suggesting that those pixels be shared becomes a dire threat. But whatever the attacks, my opinion is unchanged.

Look, on live only the "top dog" guilds did dominate ToV, for the entirety of Velious ... but that was one year; the idea that only they should keep doing so here is as out of place the number of OT hammers.

It's simple math: just as there are far, far more hammers here than live ever had (both numerically and as a percentage of the population) this server has far, far more raid-capable players.
Logically it should support far more ToV raid guilds.

We've had Velious for three years now; four in August. Luclin was released on live one year after Velious, and when that happened I guarantee the top guilds on your server soon moved on, letting the next tier start ToV. Less than a year later when PoP was released, a month or two later what level of guild was doing ToV on your server? Hint: not the top dogs, or the guilds below them.

Four years after Velious was released on live Luclin, Planes of Power, Ykesha, Lost Dungeons, Gates of Discord AND Omens of War were released. We've had that much time just in Velious (forget about the seven years of Kunark before). It's time to share ToV and let the project better serve it's purpose of letting a lot more people (re-)experience what classic EQ raiding was like.

Or we can let the welfare zerg guild keep shouting about how terrible rotations would be (for them).

Accuses others of getting welfare pixels
requests rotations so he can get pixels

https://i.imgur.com/t8AT9hi.gif

Smurflogik
04-25-2019, 01:45 PM
He hasn't, you have to zone into to to.

Your raging boner for everything he says and does suggests otherwise...

loramin
04-25-2019, 01:46 PM
requests rotations so he can get pixels

Requests rotations so a much greater number of players on this server can experience classic Velious raiding and earn pixels by killing dragons in challenging encounters ... vs. a zerg guild handing out participation trophies to the warm bodies that show up.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 01:47 PM
Your raging boner for everything he says and does suggests otherwise...

If you are curious about it, you can take care of it, its 2019.

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 01:47 PM

The High Court of Shitpoasting hereby finds Ripqozqo GUILTY![i] (emphasis added) of the charge of aiding and abetting ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

[i]*glances from the Aftermath Trooper to Loramin "Greengrocer" Frosteer and back*

GUILTY!

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 01:48 PM
GUILTY!

There is no collusion there for no obstruction, thanks.

bthomsen0312
04-25-2019, 01:49 PM
Requests rotations so a much greater number of players on this server can experience classic Velious raiding and earn pixels by killing dragons in challenging encounters ... vs. a zerg guild handing out participation trophies to the warm bodies that show up.

Why don't you earn pixels by showing up? no one is stopping you?

oh what's that? You want dragons to be up for a week so you can have multiple attempts and no one challenging you? That sure sounds like a free dragon to me.

Please go play one of the many MMOs that are catered to casuals (eq live / WOW etc) and stop trying to ruin one of the last remnants of hard games.

There is nothing wrong with being a casual - but stop trying to make games that aren't casual into one.

Thanks!

Smurflogik
04-25-2019, 01:50 PM
If you are curious about it, you can take care of it, its 2019.

Low effort, as expected.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 01:51 PM
Low effort, as expected.

As low effort as your guilds attempts in to, carry on.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 01:52 PM
Tov, thanks auto correct

Smurflogik
04-25-2019, 01:57 PM
Tov, thanks auto correct

You're doin a great job

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 02:04 PM
There is no collusion there for no obstruction, thanks.

Get healthy.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 02:06 PM
Get healthy.

Sorry you don't raid and Trump will win in 2020.

loramin
04-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Why don't you earn pixels by showing up? no one is stopping you?

oh what's that? You want dragons to be up for a week so you can have multiple attempts and no one challenging you? That sure sounds like a free dragon to me.

Please go play one of the many MMOs that are catered to casuals (eq live / WOW etc) and stop trying to ruin one of the last remnants of hard games.

There is nothing wrong with being a casual - but stop trying to make games that aren't casual into one.

Thanks!

Again, in the very game you just so passionately defended, what level of guild was doing ToV on your server in Omens of War? I don't even think :eek: casuals :eek: still raided it.

We've had that much time just in Velious, and there's still only room at the table for as many guilds here as live had after only one year of it?

mattydef
04-25-2019, 02:09 PM
Why don't you earn pixels by showing up?

What were you saying about welfare pixels again?

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 02:11 PM
Sorry you don't raid and Trump will win in 2020.

Hahahaha sad... So sad...

bthomsen0312
04-25-2019, 02:15 PM
Again, in the very game you just so passionately defended, what level of guild was doing ToV on your server in Omens of War? I don't even think :eek: casuals :eek: still raided it.

We've had that much time just in Velious, and there's still only room at the table for as many guilds here as live had after only one year of it?

Time is irrelevant in this case - This is a time-locked server. If you'd like to experience instanced TOV live is that way and you can have the entire zone all to yourself!

What were you saying about welfare pixels again?

Showing up is the bare minimum which anonymous seems incapable of doing.

TomisFeline
04-25-2019, 02:18 PM

top! thank you. now if only filbot would re-emerge as well

YendorLootmonkey
04-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Go head quote me where I bashed anyone other then lout.

I think you know damn well your tired, low effort "Sorry you didn't/don't get....." incel responses are designed to bash/troll others and contribute toxicity and resentment. Same as this thread being a veiled attempt to goad Loramin.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 02:20 PM
I think you know damn well your tired, low effort "Sorry you didn't/don't get....." incel responses are designed to bash/troll others and contribute toxicity and resentment. Same as this thread being a veiled attempt to goad Loramin.

Sorry you think this is bashing.

Wonkie
04-25-2019, 02:23 PM
don't let clearing trash cut into time with your loved ones

;)

mattydef
04-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Showing up is the bare minimum which anonymous seems incapable of doing.

God forbid there be a guild of like minded players in a video game that don't have much interest in doing certain content. You guys are so cool because you "compete" for the mighty dwagons every single week in a game that's locked and never progressing. I'm sorry you guys feel so threatened by a random dude with an opinion.

P.S
Just so we are clear, I am against a TOV rotation

bthomsen0312
04-25-2019, 02:30 PM
God forbid there be a guild of like minded players in a video game that don't have much interest in doing certain content. You guys are so cool because you "compete" for the mighty dwagons every single week in a game that's locked and never progressing. I'm sorry you guys feel so threatened by a random dude with an opinion.

P.S
Just so we are clear, I am against a TOV rotation

I don't think I'm cool. I'm pretty lame - I spend a large amount of time on an elf sim from 1999. That's what I enjoy doing and I'm not ashamed.

I feel threatened by someone like Loramin because as they say - the squeaky wheel gets the grease. I've seen over the last 20 years numerous games beaten down until they were casualized. I have no problems with casual games, I just don't want this one to become that.

stowned
04-25-2019, 02:31 PM
"compete"

strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others who are trying to do the same.

It might be a video game, but the definition of a word doesn't change because of it.

- Not AM

mattydef
04-25-2019, 02:36 PM
strive to gain or win something by defeating or establishing superiority over others who are trying to do the same.

It might be a video game, but the definition of a word doesn't change because of it.

- Not AM

I am not debating the definition of competing, it's more frowning on what competing in EQ raiding actually entails, which is basically sitting there looking at a screen for hours on end waiting for something to show up. I'm guilty of doing it in the past too, but its not something to really take pride in or brag about, especially when doing so in a way that tries to make others look bad because they don't want to participate.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 02:42 PM
I am not debating the definition of competing, it's more frowning on what competing in EQ raiding actually entails, which is basically sitting there looking at a screen for hours on end waiting for something to show up. I'm guilty of doing it in the past too, but its not something to really take pride in or brag about, especially when doing so in a way that tries to make others look bad because they don't want to participate.

Casual guilds probably poopsock harder , ever seen bg at fear good lawd.

mattydef
04-25-2019, 02:50 PM
Casual guilds probably poopsock harder , ever seen bg at fear good lawd.

True, like I said even I am guilty of poop socking. I am not just targeting the high end guilds with my opinion, it just so happens they're the ones that tend to bag on others that don't "compete" for the same stuff they do. EQ raiding is like running in a relay race but instead of getting set and waiting the few seconds to start the race the officials tell you "alright guys, once you get set you have to stand there for up to 16 hours, at any given time in that window the shot can go off and you can begin running". Will people still do it? Sure, it's competing at the end of the day, but its safe to say the majority of people will not be interested in that and probably won't be very impressed by anyone that consistently wins such a competition.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 02:54 PM
True, like I said even I am guilty of poop socking. I am not just targeting the high end guilds with my opinion, it just so happens they're the ones that tend to bag on others that don't "compete" for the same stuff they do. EQ raiding is like running in a relay race but instead of getting set and waiting the few seconds to start the race the officials tell you "alright guys, once you get set you have to stand there for up to 16 hours, at any given time in that window the shot can go off and you can begin running". Will people still do it? Sure, it's competing at the end of the day, but its safe to say the majority of people will not be interested in that and probably won't be very impressed by anyone that consistently wins such a competition.

They are tho , ag, core, aegis alliance , kittens, like 5 Omni (their entire guild), bg, PS, and even Lord bob have tried with some success, if you don't try, you never will.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 04:03 PM
Hey hey Rip baybay, how many pigs did you fuck today?

maskedmelon
04-25-2019, 04:04 PM
figplucker

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 04:06 PM
Hey hey Rip baybay, how many pigs did you fuck today?

Still talking shit? Try making something with yourself and come back, I'm sorry you were told by everyone that you were and are a shit Bard, don't hate me because of everyone else. I believe in you.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 04:12 PM
Everyone loves me you lying purveyor of porcine pleasures!

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 04:14 PM
Everyone loves me you lying purveyor of porcine pleasures!

No they really don't, I always wanted to see you succeed so best wishes.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 04:23 PM
Damn PF you are boring! Like, seriously?

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Damn PF you are boring! Like, seriously?

I don't mind teaching you one day on fasttimes, I tried to teach everyone in kittens, you rejected me, they kill trips now.

aaezil
04-25-2019, 04:25 PM
Calling this thread retarded would be an insult to actual slow people...

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 04:26 PM

bigjeff100
04-25-2019, 04:27 PM

For real.. It definitely falls on the spectrum.

stowned
04-25-2019, 04:42 PM
I don't mind teaching you one day on fasttimes, I tried to teach everyone in kittens, you rejected me, they kill trips now.

What were they killing when you were actively helping/coaching them? It was pretty obvious the whole time you just wanted a lesser guild to stroke your ego.

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 04:46 PM
What were they killing when you were actively helping/coaching them? It was pretty obvious the whole time you just wanted a lesser guild to stroke your ego.

I didn’t need ego stroking, ask them if it helped.

ZiggyTheMuss
04-25-2019, 04:55 PM

Plot twist you ready? This isn’t Lout! Apparently you really don’t like the guy though!

Ripqozko
04-25-2019, 04:59 PM
Plot twist you ready? This isn’t Lout! Apparently you really don’t like the guy though!

I like him, others dont, hope he succeeds in life and in-game.

Wonkie
04-25-2019, 06:19 PM
ded :D

cd288
05-02-2019, 11:48 PM
While the playerbase is much more experienced (non-classic) this is not something fixable.

rotations👏are👏not👏classic.

Competition is and has been and always will be classic. You can dig up old rotations of low tier mobs that were out of season but every server that mattered in classic era didn't rotate.

Sorry you don't get loot - I hear live has great instanced zones!

I don’t raid on P99 at all and don’t really care what the system is, but this comment isn’t really accurate. I was a member of the SWAT (server wide assistance team) back in classic and I remember many servers having rotations.

There are plenty of ways that the current raid scene on P99 isn’t classic. Not the best argument to go with to criticize a rotation concept.

bthomsen0312
05-02-2019, 11:53 PM
I don’t raid on P99 at all and don’t really care what the system is, but this comment isn’t really accurate. I was a member of the SWAT (server wide assistance team) back in classic and I remember many servers having rotations.

There are plenty of ways that the current raid scene on P99 isn’t classic. Not the best argument to go with to criticize a rotation concept.

You did not rotate ToV in Velious. I see a few people claim that and not a SINGLE example of this happening.

Posting rotations of naggy in 2001 doesn't count either.

Wonkie
05-03-2019, 12:17 AM
You did not rotate ToV in Velious. I see a few people claim that and not a SINGLE example of this happening.

Posting rotations of naggy in 2001 doesn't count either.

actual verant guide, stupid: a lot of servers had rotations

you, very wise: no i disagree

bthomsen0312
05-03-2019, 01:23 AM

provided zero proof he was an actual guide

I may as well be gandalf

Wonkie
05-03-2019, 01:30 AM
provided zero proof he was an actual guide

I may as well be gandalf

are you really? I'd love to nibelung and chill ;)

Vianna
05-03-2019, 01:32 AM

Not of current content they didn't. Again showing your ignorance. There were rotations of Raid Mobs from previous expansions in Velious on live. An actual guide would know this.

Daloon
05-03-2019, 01:40 AM

A lot of servers had rotations for ToV during Velious?
Tell me more about the good ole times that you apparently never experienced, guide.

Wonkie
05-03-2019, 01:46 AM
A lot of servers had rotations for ToV during Velious?
Tell me more about the good ole times that you apparently never experienced, guide.

there's just as much evidence for it as for your claim

other than an ex-guide saying there was, i mean

Daloon
05-03-2019, 01:52 AM
there's just as much evidence for it as for your claim
other than an ex-guide saying there was, i mean
Keep digging that hole

Wonkie
05-03-2019, 01:55 AM
Keep digging that hole

gladly. maybe when you stop raiding you'll a chance at one.

bitch :)

Jimjam
05-03-2019, 04:16 AM
Keep digging that hole

So you're saying we should rotate Master Yael?

Fammaden
05-03-2019, 06:15 AM
I seem to remember on my server in Velious there were two guilds capable of doing NToV and they rotated. So basically every other week one was in ToV and the other took first broods and sleepers spawns and shit, with stuff like Kael/Dain on a first to arrive in force system.

This is barring server resets but I assume rotation of NToV happened then too. They weren't in there leapfrogging each other. I think if you wanted a shot at getting in on NToV you needed to mobilize there first in force and prove you could crawl to and kill Eashen, but no one outside the top two ever made the cut.

Other servers were more competitive than that and others still were less so with only one guild or nobody being capable of full clears/sleepers. I'm sure some of the bigger servers were more toxic. So P99 is basically one of the big toxic servers except you have six plus years of Kunark and three of Velious with nothing but time for every guild to park 60 alts and farm epics and gear, so even if you want to argue non-classic...so what, neither are FTE messages anything else about this clusterfuck.

Moerne
05-03-2019, 04:28 PM
Actual Evidence! (Of ToV not being rotated) on at least one server:

https://web.archive.org/web/20010405012032/http://www.calsnet.com:80/lanyscalendar

This is server forum calendar from Lanys, circa 2001. This is where raids could be planned and reserved, and it was respected and enforced by the server.

If you look carefully, you'll notice there isn't a single post-Kunark mob on the list. Trakanon is the highest level mob considered reservable, and even then that was controversial. There was an infamous "Trakanon is FFA" thread that had bloody flame war raging on the forum for months.